PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker causes idiot fan to cause scene.

The_Worlds_finest
06-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Taken from a guilty pleasure gossip site i like

"THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I’m a 24 yr old female & DA strong. I work at the San Antonio airport. Yesterday ( 6-3-10 ) I took my break around 1:30 pm, went to sit down & check out thedirty & get some reading done. Tony Parker & I assume his 2 brothers were sitting less than 4 ft from me. I had a great idea to call my dad & try to get Tony to say hi to him. My dad is a huge spurs fan & doesn’t know any better. Anyhoo tony refused. So, ok I go sit back down. I can see where that could be kinda weird. More fans try to come up & get pics & whatnots. Tony ignores them & keeps speaking in french to his brothers. The poor fans are saying “excuse me, excuse me”. This pisses me off. So as I get up to go back to work, I walk pass them & say “that’s why you lost to the Suns”. Then all hell breaks loose. Him and his brother start yelling at me. “who the f*ck you think you are?” f*cking b*tch”. Shut the f*ck up”. I quickly walk away b/c they were creating a scene. I was not expecting that kind of reaction. I go back to work & tell my coworkers. 2 mins later 1 of his brothers comes into my store, points at me & yells “f*ck u!”. 1 of coworkers follows him out of the store & Tony & his brothers get in her face. My coworker is in her 60’s & weighs all of 100lbs. Needless to say the cops get involed & gets statements from everyone. Tony says he doesn't have time for this & leaves. I feel spurs fans need to know what kind of guy he really is. The people here worship the Spurs & it’s not right. Nik, should I sue his ass for slander & emotional distress?"

I like how this dumb ass thinks she can sue him for her being a total degenerate. I guess she wouldn't be stupid if she knew she was stupid.

Andy25
06-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Lmao what a dumb bitch. I'm sure if she just asked for an autograph or something it would of been cool but imagine a stranger out of no where walking up to you asking you to talk into a phone to another complete stranger.

Wtf?

Mark in Austin
06-04-2010, 06:48 PM
thats it. trade his ass to indiana.

ChumpDumper
06-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Not talking on other people's phones caused the Spurs to lose to Phoenix.

If the story is true, Tony's entourage overreacted. She works at the airport and is apparently part of a dirty army of some sort -- how could things get any worse for her?

DPG21920
06-04-2010, 06:54 PM
If this is true, that is very disappointing from TP and his crew. I have heard plenty of stories about TP's antics where I can believe this is true. Still, sounds crazy.

TP will be nice and friendly in certain situations, but he is certainly not a man of the people from what I have heard.

Blackjack
06-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Manu not only would've obliged the phone call but made her father a Facebook friend. :stirpot:

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Manu not only would've obliged the phone call but made her father a Facebook friend. :stirpot:

:lol this is probably one of the best placed :stirpot: I've seen

DPG21920
06-04-2010, 07:06 PM
I don't think TP is a bad dude, but he just comes off a little rude from what I have heard. I have never personally met him though, so there might always be little stories told and it is hard to know how true or representative they are. He is just not someone who is really into to people coming up to him I guess. But cursing people out, especially when it is your no name brothers doing it, is lame.

I hope this is not true. But even if it is, anyone who uses this to say "Trade TP" is ridiculous :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2010, 07:06 PM
The thing this girl doesn't seem to realize is that people like Tony get this sort of requests probably 20 times a day or more. Is he supposed to oblige every single dumbass who thinks they're entitled? No offense, but sounds like this chick thinks basketball players don't deserve some time off.

DPG21920
06-04-2010, 07:08 PM
You can have "time off" and still not cuss people out. Even if they say something about you losing. They got swept by the Suns, he should get shit for it.

Mel_13
06-04-2010, 07:08 PM
The source for this:

http://thedirty.com/2010/06/tony-parker-can-suck-it/

Some of the comments are pretty funny.

DPG21920
06-04-2010, 07:14 PM
I can understand fans being angry and cursing players, but I cannot believe players should ever do that. They should keep their cool and be grateful for where they are at. They don't have to talk to everyone and sign autographs, but at least keep you cool imo.

Buddy Holly
06-04-2010, 07:23 PM
My friend used to be a club promoter and have with Tony back in the day. He's told me Tony's changed a lot since meeting Eva and not for the better.

Also, if this story is true, and we can't believe everything we read on the world wide web, but if it is true then why the hell is the girl who wrote it being singled out as the bad guy? Calling her a bitch? If anyone acted like a bitch it was Tony and his brothers.

Also, the title, lol, so the fan caused Tony and his brothers to act like grade A assholes? Give me a break, some people take their love for sports figures they've never meet, will never meet and who don't care about you themselves to fantastically blinding depths.

gospursgojas
06-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Tony is an ordinary dude. I can understand being annoyed by the request to talk on the phone.

I can also understand getting pissed about the Suns statement. Basketball is tony's job, and being successful in that is a huge goal for him. What if someone told a lawyer "thats why you lost that case", or a cop "thats why that guy got away" or worse "thats why that guy got killed".

Or what if tony told you, "thats why you work in a store in an airport"? Would you be pissed too?

He didn't talk to your dad on the phone...so what? Get over it. The comment you made deserves what you got.

Mel_13
06-04-2010, 07:40 PM
The girl was out of line, but parker was also plain and simply ignorant... Only an ultimate homer would defend his actions as acceptable.

If any of this is true. Keep in mind that this is a version of events presented by a person who chose to share it with the world on a website named TheDirty. She refers to herself as DA (For Dirty Army) strong. Not exactly a reliable source of information.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-04-2010, 07:41 PM
I am on Tony's side. There are certain players like Manu and David Robinson who would do what ever it takes to please fans, but in all honesty Tony is like everyone else and wants to be left alone by people he doesn't know. If TP signs one autograph then 100 others would be asking him to make a phone call or take pictures.

I remember Barkley once after a game had around 300 6ers fans waiting for him, he signed a ton of autographs and basketballs, but the man has a life and probably left 3/4 the way through. Typical Philly, the 1/4 that didn't get anything started cursing him out. In reality Barkley didn't even have to do anything, but for some reason fans feel that they are owed something from these celebs.

THIS.

Now, before I get flamed for taking TP's side, I want to say that I personally would have tried to handle the situation a little better. Then again, it's extremely easy for me to say that while I'm sitting in my house with the troubles of the world outside and not bothering me at the moment. What gets me is that this woman acted like Tony owed her the ridiculous request she presented him with. How many of us will quickly hit the "ignore" button on our phones if we get a call from a number we don't recognize? The same applies to Tony. He has numerous demands on his time throughout the season. Yes, it's a part of the profsson he chose, but he's also a human being who deserves to relax in public with his family if he so chooses. I know my patience would wear thin if random strangers kept bothering me when I was trying to hang with my siblings, therefore I can't blame TP for reacting strongly when this person took an uncalled-for swipe at his profession. He's worked his ass off to become one of the top PG's in the league, helped bring 3 titles to a city that constantly underappreciates him, and he's supposed to just sit there and look simple because when some ridiculously rude individual tries to besmirch that in front of his family? HELL NO. Tony acted the way the majority of us would probably have if we'd been placed in a similar situation, if we're honest with ourselves.

Bukefal
06-04-2010, 07:41 PM
lol well TP seems always like a very nice kind guy and I dont think he would have done like this. But maybe she rubbed him in the wrong way, maybe she said something, she is telling only her side, of course only what she wants. Who knows what really happened, if it happened at all.

I mean look at the source! Guys, the source is the dirty :lol, this whole website sucks and should be taken with a grain of salt. Its one crap website lol

Besides, that she posts this on the internet on a stupid website like the dirty, shows how dumb she is and how desperate she can be for attention.

And if it did happen, allthough I dont believe it, well that sucks. But again, who knows how it happened, why it happened, what has taken place and in what kind of situation.

Maybe they were discussing something important, his brothers were leaving, they were saying goodbye, having last minutes with eachother, he just wanted to be left alone probably, and then the bitch made such a stupid hateful remark, i mean she started it, she wanted it, thats why she got it. If she is crazy enugh to do something like that, she is also crazy enough to react even worse afterwards when things got heated and crazy enoug to lie and talk shit.

ploto
06-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Some of the comments are pretty funny.

My favorite--

PS nice spelling and grammer

koriwhat
06-04-2010, 07:53 PM
a couple of my friends back like 5 yrs or so ago used to work at the subway sandwhich place in stoneoak and said parker always went in there... said he was a cheap ass and always thought he shouldn't have to pay for shit or his entourage. i like parker but i do have a somewhat funny story that this is all leading up to...

this guy ben used to be manager at that subway and parker went in there with his entourage and same ol' same ol' except this time ben was behind the register. when it was time to pay parker pulled his subway card out and ben said, "buck twenty-five", and parker kept saying it's supposed to be free and in a monotone voice once again came, "buck twenty-five". anyhow, parker and his entourage got all fussy and ben said, "buck twenty-five, pay for it, or get out of here."

thing is you had to buy a drink in order to get the sandwhich free as any regular who uses those cards at subway knows... guess parker thought it was all supposed to be free. well, ben wasn't having it.

if only yall knew ben. that dude didn't give a fuck about anyone's status.

Kori Ellis
06-04-2010, 07:55 PM
:lol Yeah, Tony and his brothers were getting in the face of a 60 year old woman at the airport. Sure.

BlackSwordsMan
06-04-2010, 07:57 PM
^^ parker fan

Kori Ellis
06-04-2010, 07:58 PM
The original poster left out this part of the entry:

I think you need to find a new team to support like the Lakers… they take really good care of their female fans. The Spurs are like the United Nations and that French Troll Parker is already a has been. The guy will be lucky if he gets any playing time next season. If I were you I would sue his brothers and not Tony. Eva hates when Tony’s family begs for money.- nik

:lmao

birdy219
06-04-2010, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=DPG21920;4397061]I don't think TP is a bad dude, but he just comes off a little rude from what I have heard.

He's French what do you expect? :lol A lot of the French people that I met in France were extremely rude until they got to know you. However, I did indulge in the :whine go figure. :p:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-04-2010, 08:09 PM
The dirty isn't a big fan of French people :lol, Nik made Boris Diaw his bitch when he was in Phoenix.

easy7
06-04-2010, 08:10 PM
She should have taken video of Tony and his goons beating up that 60 yr old lady. I mean she had a cell phone.

angelbelow
06-04-2010, 08:34 PM
lol thats hilarious. Go TP!

Biggems
06-04-2010, 09:11 PM
living here in SA, and being a lifelong Spurs fan.....I have grown to learn that there are Spurs players who you can acknowledge in public and those you shouldnt....

Can - DRob, Bowen, Gervin, Elliott, Horry, Manu, Malik, Avery, Barry, Oberto

Shouldnt - Gilmore, Parker, Duncan

BlackSwordsMan
06-04-2010, 09:16 PM
drob was signing autographs at the golden gloves this year until the cops broke it up and told everyone let him watch the fights

manu the best
06-04-2010, 09:17 PM

.. :lmao .. :tu ..

Supreme_Being
06-04-2010, 09:22 PM
He's French. 'Nuff said.

koriwhat
06-04-2010, 09:26 PM
But Tony did those Subway comercials with that one guy who used to weight 500 pounds. Don't you think he would get free subway or something? Still 25 bucks for a multi millionaire is being cheap.

that was after that little story took place... i don't know how long after but definitely after.

koriwhat
06-04-2010, 09:26 PM
drob was signing autographs at the golden gloves this year until the cops broke it up and told everyone let him watch the fights

yep. said hi to him. drob will always be my favorite.

gatoloco
06-04-2010, 09:52 PM
au revoir tony...http://www.extremeskins.com/images/smilies/ciao.gif

mingus
06-04-2010, 10:13 PM
people use the "you should be grateful for what you have and sign all the autographs" card out all the time. it's stupid. if you people who say that win the lotto tomorrow for 20,000,000, you are not expected to have to be gratfeul for anything in any form. having a lot of shit doesn't mean you have to kiss people's asses. and not giving an autogrpah does not equate to not being grateful. you know why? because in the end, getting an autograph means absolutely nothing. no one is going to give a shit about Tony Parker fifty years from now. 100 years from now, no one will give a shit about Tim Duncan, except Duncan228's great great grandchildren. autographs don't mean shit, and they don't give a shit that they don't sign your autogrpah, and neither should you. the only people you should expect anything out of are the people that are close to you and you have relationships with. i couldn't personally give a shit if i see Tim Duncan, or Tony Parker walking down the street. i like them for their basketball.

dbestpro
06-04-2010, 10:20 PM
News flash: Most pro sport players and movie stars are ass holes when they are not at a dedicated event. Too much pay, too little work, and a sense of entitlement over everyone else allows for this kind of situation to occur for everyone of them at one time or another.

spurs1990
06-04-2010, 10:50 PM
I'm wondering what the race of the gold digger is?

The website "The Dirty" kinda hints at it anyway.

TheSullyMonster
06-04-2010, 11:39 PM
living here in SA, and being a lifelong Spurs fan.....I have grown to learn that there are Spurs players who you can acknowledge in public and those you shouldnt....

Can - DRob, Bowen, Gervin, Elliott, Horry, Manu, Malik, Avery, Barry, Oberto

Shouldnt - Gilmore, Parker, Duncan

Horry was great. Duncan's seemed pretty cool the couple times I've seen him. It's his wife who's a bit bitchy.:wow

Of course, I'd be bitchy if my date night kept getting interrupted by random strangers too.

My friend used to be a club promoter and have with Tony back in the day. He's told me Tony's changed a lot since meeting Eva and not for the better.

Eva is a bitch to the 'security' at their (old?) house.

...That was the best job in the world. Sat around drinking beer and playing ps3 during graveyard 10-6.:king

In contrast, Russ Bookbinder was a real classy guy and his wife was a wonderful person as well.

DesignatedT
06-04-2010, 11:56 PM
:lmao trying to get him to talk to her dad???? then saying "thats why you lost to the suns" and surprised his brothers said something????

great story.

greyforest
06-05-2010, 12:21 AM
i think it's pretty safe to say that tony seems like a douche, just from reading various commentary from him and about him over the years. douchebaggedness seems pretty common among celebrity personalities. the best basketball player ever was a pretty big douche, so it definitely doesn't hurt as far as bball skills.

itzsoweezee
06-05-2010, 12:31 AM
i can totally understand his reaction.

by the way, one of my good friends randomly came across tony and his dad shopping in chicago a few years ago. tp had no problem taking a picture with her, and, from what she tells me, he's a really nice guy.

don't be an asshole and i'm sure he won't be an asshole right back.

Shastafarian
06-05-2010, 12:32 AM
a couple of my friends back like 5 yrs or so ago used to work at the subway sandwhich place in stoneoak and said parker always went in there... said he was a cheap ass and always thought he shouldn't have to pay for shit or his entourage. i like parker but i do have a somewhat funny story that this is all leading up to...

this guy ben used to be manager at that subway and parker went in there with his entourage and same ol' same ol' except this time ben was behind the register. when it was time to pay parker pulled his subway card out and ben said, "buck twenty-five", and parker kept saying it's supposed to be free and in a monotone voice once again came, "buck twenty-five". anyhow, parker and his entourage got all fussy and ben said, "buck twenty-five, pay for it, or get out of here."

thing is you had to buy a drink in order to get the sandwhich free as any regular who uses those cards at subway knows... guess parker thought it was all supposed to be free. well, ben wasn't having it.

if only yall knew ben. that dude didn't give a fuck about anyone's status.
So instead of explaining why Tony had to pay, this guy kept repeating the total and then told him he could pay or get out. The guy sounds like a bigger asshole than Tony.

ducks
06-05-2010, 12:34 AM

manu does not tip

lefty
06-05-2010, 12:43 AM
:lol Yeah, Tony and his brothers were getting in the face of a 60 year old woman at the airport. Sure.
Why not? :rolleyes

Crazier, unexpected things have happened with other athletes

Blackjack
06-05-2010, 01:00 AM
manu does not tip

Neither does Tony, apparently. But Manu would hook you up with his Facebook!

That'd be your dream come true, ducks; you could talk about how he fouled Dirk!

DesignatedT
06-05-2010, 01:02 AM
why are people acting like this actually happened? the source is a complete joke.

J_Paco
06-05-2010, 01:09 AM
This sounds as believable as the story about Duncan in college. The various comments and stories in this thread are hilarious though. It's easy to get star struck when you meet a celebrity, but people need to remember that they're still just people. They eat, piss, shit and sleep like the rest of us (at least I hope so).They just have more fame, money and avenues than the average Joe Blow.

TheSullyMonster
06-05-2010, 01:18 AM
What's the Duncan college story?

duncan228
06-05-2010, 01:25 AM
The Duncan College Story.

If you check Wake Forest's schedule for that season you'll have the proof that the story isn't true. It's been circulating for years.

Athlete Run-Ins: The Angry Tim Duncan. Grrr! (http://deadspin.com/138038/athlete-run+ins-the-angry-tim-duncan-grrr)

In today's second installment of athlete run-in stories, we present a portrayal of Spurs all-world star Tim Duncan, from the olden days, back before he became the Mr. Nice Guy Stud that he is today. We find this story immensely fun just because it's the exact opposite of what pretty much everyone has always thought about Duncan. It comes to us from someone named "Johnny Lazz." Here's an excerpt, with the full story after the jump.

I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion.

Yeah. It gets worse. Enjoy the rest after the jump.

I attended UNC-Chapel Hill. During the 1996-97 hoops season, I was a bouncer in a bar on Franklin Street called Papagayos, which sadly no longer exists. This particular evening the Heels had lost at home to Tim Duncan and Wake Forest. After the game, UNC center and dorky german 7 footer Serge Zwikker made an appearance at the bar. After a few quick drinks, Zwikker and friends left due the amount of jeers and rebukes. On his way out, some Heels fans pelted him with balled-up bar napkins.

Shortly after he leaves, in rolls Tim Duncan with some nondescript non-basketball player. Instantly the bar starts buzzing, as Duncan was dominating the ACC and NCAA at this point, a clear lottery pick. The very same dickhead frat boy UNC students that were harassing Serge immediately fall all over themselves to kiss his ass and buy him drinks. Tim takes it all in stride, happily obliging the sycophants, all dudes. I was working the door, and it wasn't that crowded (slow tues or wed night) so I just stayed at my post, happily zoned out. About an hour later a girl (hot petite blond sorority type; at UNC, they are a dime a dozen) in a panic and tells me someone is molesting her friend at a corner table. As the only bouncer, it is my job to keep order, and I was always quick to eject anyone I heard using racial slurs, homophobes, or harassing women.

(Full disclosure: I am six-foot, 220, an avid martial artist and enjoyed opening the door with people's faces when they had it coming.)

I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion. She is yelling, "stop it, let go of me," and he is using his other hand to clasp her shoulder and grope her breasts. Now, keep in mind, there are like 4-5 UNC frat type guys AT THE TABLE watching him do this, and not saying shit, some even laughing (cuz apparently date rape is funny), because these were the very same fuckheads who were kissing Duncan's ass, asking him where he wanted to play NBA ball and buying him drinks when he got there. Tim Duncan's back is to me, so I tap him on the shoulder and calmly and quietly tell him to let go of her. He tells me to fuck off, without even turning around.

So I say sternly but calmly something along the lines of, "Well, you are going have to let go of her and get out because you are not welcome here anymore." (I always started things assertive but mellow and zen-like, so as to avoid inflaming drunken macho reactions. If you can control things by keeping calm, things go easier in these situations.) So he lets go, she darts up and runs to the ladies room, he stands up slowly and turns to face me. Now, I am not scared of too many people, but the fact remains: He is way taller, faster, stronger; in every way he will totally dominate me. Martial arts training aside, if I can't take him down fast, like by sweeping his leg and hopefully breaking a knee, I am fucked, because he could've picked me up by my ankles and swung me around like a club against the closest wall.

He looks down at me with total contempt and says, "Fuck off before I kick your ass. Don't you know who I am?" Now, inside I am crapping my pants, but fighting is all about controlling your fear, so on the outside I am (or am trying to be) John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Bruce Lee all rolled into one. I look him dead in the eye (as best I am able given the height difference) and say, word for word (I will never forget, and I still don't know where I came up with this): "Look TIM, you ain't in the NBA yet. Now if you don't get the fuck out of here right now I am gonna call ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and Coach Odom as soon as I get done breaking your knee and ruining your fucking career." He is stunned by my audacity, like the lion regarding the mouse that roared.

Then he gets this weird look on his face, like he is mulling over what a bad idea it would be to get in a fight over this kind of thing at a Chapel Hill bar so publicly. Then he says "Fuck you. This place sucks. I am OUTTA HERE!" like it was his idea, like I had pissed in his margarita or something. I hollered at his back "Good! Get the fuck out, that's all I asked!" to the applause of the few patrons at the bar. I ended up going home with the pretty brunette he had been harassing, having played her Knight-in-shining flannel.

The weird thing is, he goes on to get drafted by the Spurs, spends his rookie offseason living with David Robinson and getting counseled on how to conduct yourself in the pros, craft the perfect media-friendly role-model image... to think this guy could have just as easily become the next Rasheed Wallace without the wise council of the Admiral.

The more rings Tim gets, and the longer he goes on as a NBA role model, the less likely people are to believe this, but I was there, and I had plenty of witnesses. Yes, it was a long time ago and people change, but that night that fucker was way out of line.

(Ed. Note: We're still a LITTLE skeptical ... but this guy didn't seem like he was bull-shitting to us.)

koriwhat
06-05-2010, 01:48 AM
So instead of explaining why Tony had to pay, this guy kept repeating the total and then told him he could pay or get out. The guy sounds like a bigger asshole than Tony.

i must had left that out... nah he actually pointed that out on the card but tony insisted it be free.

oh and ben was an asshole but if you knew the dude and how he came across you would've been laughing your ass off.

TE
06-05-2010, 02:11 AM
The Duncan College Story.

If you check Wake Forest's schedule for that season you'll have the proof that the story isn't true. It's been circulating for years.

Athlete Run-Ins: The Angry Tim Duncan. Grrr! (http://deadspin.com/138038/athlete-run+ins-the-angry-tim-duncan-grrr)

In today's second installment of athlete run-in stories, we present a portrayal of Spurs all-world star Tim Duncan, from the olden days, back before he became the Mr. Nice Guy Stud that he is today. We find this story immensely fun just because it's the exact opposite of what pretty much everyone has always thought about Duncan. It comes to us from someone named "Johnny Lazz." Here's an excerpt, with the full story after the jump.

I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion.

Yeah. It gets worse. Enjoy the rest after the jump.

I attended UNC-Chapel Hill. During the 1996-97 hoops season, I was a bouncer in a bar on Franklin Street called Papagayos, which sadly no longer exists. This particular evening the Heels had lost at home to Tim Duncan and Wake Forest. After the game, UNC center and dorky german 7 footer Serge Zwikker made an appearance at the bar. After a few quick drinks, Zwikker and friends left due the amount of jeers and rebukes. On his way out, some Heels fans pelted him with balled-up bar napkins.

Shortly after he leaves, in rolls Tim Duncan with some nondescript non-basketball player. Instantly the bar starts buzzing, as Duncan was dominating the ACC and NCAA at this point, a clear lottery pick. The very same dickhead frat boy UNC students that were harassing Serge immediately fall all over themselves to kiss his ass and buy him drinks. Tim takes it all in stride, happily obliging the sycophants, all dudes. I was working the door, and it wasn't that crowded (slow tues or wed night) so I just stayed at my post, happily zoned out. About an hour later a girl (hot petite blond sorority type; at UNC, they are a dime a dozen) in a panic and tells me someone is molesting her friend at a corner table. As the only bouncer, it is my job to keep order, and I was always quick to eject anyone I heard using racial slurs, homophobes, or harassing women.

(Full disclosure: I am six-foot, 220, an avid martial artist and enjoyed opening the door with people's faces when they had it coming.)

I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion. She is yelling, "stop it, let go of me," and he is using his other hand to clasp her shoulder and grope her breasts. Now, keep in mind, there are like 4-5 UNC frat type guys AT THE TABLE watching him do this, and not saying shit, some even laughing (cuz apparently date rape is funny), because these were the very same fuckheads who were kissing Duncan's ass, asking him where he wanted to play NBA ball and buying him drinks when he got there. Tim Duncan's back is to me, so I tap him on the shoulder and calmly and quietly tell him to let go of her. He tells me to fuck off, without even turning around.

So I say sternly but calmly something along the lines of, "Well, you are going have to let go of her and get out because you are not welcome here anymore." (I always started things assertive but mellow and zen-like, so as to avoid inflaming drunken macho reactions. If you can control things by keeping calm, things go easier in these situations.) So he lets go, she darts up and runs to the ladies room, he stands up slowly and turns to face me. Now, I am not scared of too many people, but the fact remains: He is way taller, faster, stronger; in every way he will totally dominate me. Martial arts training aside, if I can't take him down fast, like by sweeping his leg and hopefully breaking a knee, I am fucked, because he could've picked me up by my ankles and swung me around like a club against the closest wall.

He looks down at me with total contempt and says, "Fuck off before I kick your ass. Don't you know who I am?" Now, inside I am crapping my pants, but fighting is all about controlling your fear, so on the outside I am (or am trying to be) John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Bruce Lee all rolled into one. I look him dead in the eye (as best I am able given the height difference) and say, word for word (I will never forget, and I still don't know where I came up with this): "Look TIM, you ain't in the NBA yet. Now if you don't get the fuck out of here right now I am gonna call ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and Coach Odom as soon as I get done breaking your knee and ruining your fucking career." He is stunned by my audacity, like the lion regarding the mouse that roared.

Then he gets this weird look on his face, like he is mulling over what a bad idea it would be to get in a fight over this kind of thing at a Chapel Hill bar so publicly. Then he says "Fuck you. This place sucks. I am OUTTA HERE!" like it was his idea, like I had pissed in his margarita or something. I hollered at his back "Good! Get the fuck out, that's all I asked!" to the applause of the few patrons at the bar. I ended up going home with the pretty brunette he had been harassing, having played her Knight-in-shining flannel.

The weird thing is, he goes on to get drafted by the Spurs, spends his rookie offseason living with David Robinson and getting counseled on how to conduct yourself in the pros, craft the perfect media-friendly role-model image... to think this guy could have just as easily become the next Rasheed Wallace without the wise council of the Admiral.

The more rings Tim gets, and the longer he goes on as a NBA role model, the less likely people are to believe this, but I was there, and I had plenty of witnesses. Yes, it was a long time ago and people change, but that night that fucker was way out of line.

(Ed. Note: We're still a LITTLE skeptical ... but this guy didn't seem like he was bull-shitting to us.)

wow, never knew this occurred.

howbouthemspurs
06-05-2010, 03:00 AM
Yeah! Go Tony! Fuck that bitch!

Bukefal
06-05-2010, 04:40 AM
This sounds as believable as the story about Duncan in college.

Exactly! Same crap. This comes from the dirty, I mean come on. And the bitch started, what the hell is her problem saying that and then being suprised they get mad. If of course it happened like this. Fact is, she is a crazy bitch, otherwise she wouldn't have even posted this on this website.

In general I cant stand this website.
Exposing people online, hating on everyone, sharing personal photos and everything on such a website as a public humiliation forum or something. lawyers tried to take it down, I think something with Hill or some other athletes were involved too. Fraud, manipulation.

And this punk who has comments on everyone and everything, himself is a freakin douchebag. I mean look at him, this is him below. He looks like the brother of Borat or Bruno. And Borat and Bruno are characters, but this piece of shit is real :rollin Freakin guts he needs to have to talk and bash everything and everyone, while ...well just look at him Hooman Karamian . Who the hell does he think he is.

http://vvoice.vo.llnwd.net/e14/the-dirty-on-nik-richie-post-it-note-ninjas-and-sca-gate-all-within-this-owl-s-talons.2778115.40.jpg

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/RESIZEHOOMAN_02.jpg
Every girl or woman which comes to his website, he bashes them to the ground, and this is his woman? :lol

Bukefal
06-05-2010, 04:46 AM

Well, it's a story. We dont know if it really occurred or not. I find it very hard to believe and think it's just another crap story from people seeking attention.

mathbzh
06-05-2010, 05:49 AM
Tony looks like a nice guy but one thing is sure, sometime he can be rude.

There is a well known story here in France. Some time ago, after the french team could not qualify for Beijing, Tony's game was questioned by George Eddy (comment basketball on french TV). Tony answered something like "Who are you? Did you ever play in the NBA?". About at the same time he said something like "There are two legit french player in the NBA" (him and Diaw)... making Pietrus a little bit unhappy.
Actually I like him for that.
He is not like all these so nice celebrities who never say what thay think but only what they were coached to say.

Bukefal
06-05-2010, 05:59 AM
Tony looks like a nice guy but one thing is sure, sometime he can be rude.

There is a well known story here in France. Some time ago, after the french team could not qualify for Beijing, Tony's game was questioned by George Eddy (comment basketball on french TV). Tony answered something like "Who are you? Did you ever play in the NBA?". About at the same time he said something like "There are two legit french player in the NBA" (him and Diaw)... making Pietrus a little bit unhappy.
Actually I like him for that.
He is not like all these so nice celebrities who never say what thay think but only what they were coached to say.

Yeah, but that's not necessarily about rudeness, but more about TP being just the most honest guy. He always says what he thinks without bullshit and crap surrounding it. We always see that in interviews. I like that. Honest, straight to the point.

NicolasBatum
06-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Fake !
Tony is always ok for a phone call
http://videos.sfr.fr/videos/Tony-Parker-profite-des-conseils-dispenses-en-espace-SFR--se-servir-de-son-webphone,34/ :lol

Uriel
06-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Wow, if either of these stories (referring to the ones on Tony and Tim) are true, then that's really quite disappointing. Perhaps the biggest reason that I'm proud of being a Spurs fan is because of the culture they've created within the organization not only on the court but also off it. Character is number one in their priority list when assessing who to add to their roster and they're a role model of a franchise in large part because of it.

Fortunately, I don't seriously believe either of those are true, though one can't help but think they may not be entirely untrue either.

lurker23
06-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I call BS on this story (and always have for the Duncan story as well, for what it's worth).

I wouldn't be surprised if the first part actually happened (Tony refusing the phone call). He may have even shrugged off a couple of fans because he wanted to have some peace with his brothers/friends/whoever-they-were. The rest of the story (with the cursing, major scene, 60yo woman, and cops getting involved) sounds like pure fantasy to me. Classic example of someone wanting to make up an entertaining story, but getting carried away and exaggerating into absurdity.

The bottom line is that if this story were 100% true, the part with the major scene (meaning, lots of people watching) and the cops getting involved would have easily allowed this story to get onto more reputable websites than The Dirty.

Bender
06-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I call BS on this story
me too. I notice that reading material for spurs fans are sites like wonkette, and The Dirty. I never heard of these places till I saw them quoted here.

quality stuff.

timaios
06-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the internet, the realm of truth !!! :lmao

polandprzem
06-05-2010, 10:45 AM
I am on Tony's side. There are certain players like Manu and David Robinson who would do what ever it takes to please fans, but in all honesty Tony is like everyone else and wants to be left alone by people he doesn't know. If TP signs one autograph then 100 others would be asking him to make a phone call or take pictures.

I remember Barkley once after a game had around 300 6ers fans waiting for him, he signed a ton of autographs and basketballs, but the man has a life and probably left 3/4 the way through. Typical Philly, the 1/4 that didn't get anything started cursing him out. In reality Barkley didn't even have to do anything, but for some reason fans feel that they are owed something from these celebs.

It's typical "if you do it you are the best if not you are the worst" kind of behavior.

I hate it man.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Don't know if the story is true or not. But for those of you saying that he deserves to be allowed to just sit there in peace with his brothers are full of shit. He gets paid MILLIONS of dollars to be an entertainer. It's his f'ing job to sign autographs, be nice, and smile at fans. If he wants to avoid all of that then he should take private planes. It's partially why this story may not be true. If he gets so bent out of shape at this, then wouldn't he be taking chartered flights?

DesignatedT
06-05-2010, 11:33 AM

just because some random guy typed it on his blog doesn't mean it occurred.

Harry Callahan
06-05-2010, 11:39 AM
The supposed source has never walked in TPs shoes. I don't buy the story at all.

If any of you all got hounded when you went out in public for autographs for nine or ten years you'd get a little tired of it. Plus, is it really a great idea to take a stangers' phone and talk to someones Dad on it? That's a little nuts. What if said airport worker was sick with a cold or something. Yuck!

Parker goes out with his wife in public and it gets even worse because she is more famous than he is.

That's why these guys buy multi-million dollar houses in gated communities because they have become huge celebrities with all the media coverage. These players want to have a chance to just to be by themselves and not be hounded by the common folk - a little peace and quiet.

There was a time in the 1970s (when the Spurs first arrived in town) that fans like the Baseline Bums got to be friends, hang out, and even drink a few beers with some of the players after games. Those guys were a lot more like the fans in those days because a lot of them did not make a ton of money. Now the players with a long tenure in the league live a totally different world than most of us.

You can make all the money in the world, but that doesn't give someone else the right to bother you when you are away from your job to talk to a stranger on a phone.

If any of this even happened, I imagine Tony declined the invitation/order to talk to this person's relative and someone got bent out of shape. He may have been short or a little rude. Too bad.

I've never been big on getting someone's autograph when they are not at a scheduled signing event anyway because everyone deserves their own space when they are doing their own personal routine. Even overpaid athletes. The reason they become jerks it because they get bombarded with the requests ALL THE TIME. A lot of the folks asking are nice, but a lot of them are not. The jerks ruin it for everyone and the famous athletes get jaded as a result.

I assume a jerk would be the type to send a message to a third rate gossip web site. If you go to the web site that site gets a few cents for the advertising on that site. I choose not to help out those folks.

ElNono
06-05-2010, 11:43 AM
lol suing TP... good luck with that! :lol

ploto
06-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Perhaps the biggest reason that I'm proud of being a Spurs fan is because of the culture they've created within the organization not only on the court but also off it. Character is number one in their priority list when assessing who to add to their roster and they're a role model of a franchise in large part because of it.

Most sports franchises build a similar public image about the team in theory, but they all are willing to bring guys in with checkered pasts who they think can help them win. When the Spurs talk about character, they mostly mean basketball-character, as in guys who will work hard, show up for practice, and play their best. For the most part, they are not concerned about how nice they are if they can perform on the court. The Spurs were willing to look past NVE's and Ron Mercer's pasts because they thought they could play.

Harry Callahan
06-05-2010, 11:58 AM
The great thing about the Spurs in recent years is the VAST majority of these guys stay out of trouble and are a credit to the community in a variety of ways. That comes from have disciplined ex-military folks in charge of the Spurs who want their scene squared away.

Living in SA must not be too bad, because many of the former players stay here after basketball. No state income tax, relatively low housing costs, and good weather is a big incentive.

I know for a fact that Eva Parker is involved in the San Antonio community - helping out young folks with learning disabilities in large part because of her older sister. I'm sure Tony helps her with this stuff.

xellos88330
06-05-2010, 12:14 PM
I think Biff has something to say about this.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwY5o2fsG7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwY5o2fsG7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

In short... don't bug celebrities. They get bugged enough.

Bukefal
06-05-2010, 12:31 PM

You are right, I agree. But, I can imagine even players like David and Manu have some moments when they would like to be left alone. It depends on the situation. Maybe TP just needed some time alone with his family, maybe they were saying goodbye to eachother, some quality time, who knows what the circumstances were.

You can't look inside the heads of others and in their personal situations. Not with TP but also not with Manu and David, players who do everything to please fans. There are moments when its just impossible. Everytime it is a different situation, different moods etc. Especially with these famous people who are constantly followed, they sometimes want a moment alone. Especially Tony even more, because of his wife. Manu and other spurs players are famous athletes too, but TP is being followed and harassed by paparazzi even 10 times more.

Bukefal
06-05-2010, 12:32 PM
The supposed source has never walked in TPs shoes. I don't buy the story at all.

If any of you all got hounded when you went out in public for autographs for nine or ten years you'd get a little tired of it. Plus, is it really a great idea to take a stangers' phone and talk to someones Dad on it? That's a little nuts. What if said airport worker was sick with a cold or something. Yuck!

Parker goes out with his wife in public and it gets even worse because she is more famous than he is.

That's why these guys buy multi-million dollar houses in gated communities because they have become huge celebrities with all the media coverage. These players want to have a chance to just to be by themselves and not be hounded by the common folk - a little peace and quiet.

There was a time in the 1970s (when the Spurs first arrived in town) that fans like the Baseline Bums got to be friends, hang out, and even drink a few beers with some of the players after games. Those guys were a lot more like the fans in those days because a lot of them did not make a ton of money. Now the players with a long tenure in the league live a totally different world than most of us.

You can make all the money in the world, but that doesn't give someone else the right to bother you when you are away from your job to talk to a stranger on a phone.

If any of this even happened, I imagine Tony declined the invitation/order to talk to this person's relative and someone got bent out of shape. He may have been short or a little rude. Too bad.

I've never been big on getting someone's autograph when they are not at a scheduled signing event anyway because everyone deserves their own space when they are doing their own personal routine. Even overpaid athletes. The reason they become jerks it because they get bombarded with the requests ALL THE TIME. A lot of the folks asking are nice, but a lot of them are not. The jerks ruin it for everyone and the famous athletes get jaded as a result.

I assume a jerk would be the type to send a message to a third rate gossip web site. If you go to the web site that site gets a few cents for the advertising on that site. I choose not to help out those folks.

+1 Well said

mountainballer
06-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I call BS on this story (and always have for the Duncan story as well, for what it's worth).

I wouldn't be surprised if the first part actually happened (Tony refusing the phone call). He may have even shrugged off a couple of fans because he wanted to have some peace with his brothers/friends/whoever-they-were. The rest of the story (with the cursing, major scene, 60yo woman, and cops getting involved) sounds like pure fantasy to me. Classic example of someone wanting to make up an entertaining story, but getting carried away and exaggerating into absurdity.

The bottom line is that if this story were 100% true, the part with the major scene (meaning, lots of people watching) and the cops getting involved would have easily allowed this story to get onto more reputable websites than The Dirty.

exactly how I can see it.
and the refused phone call, you can easily see this woman like: common Tony, say hello to my dad....Tony, just say hello, common......Tony, he's a big fan......Tony common, it takes you only a second.......Tony please.....Tony hello, I'm talking to you....hello Tony.......Tony, I'm a Spurs fan, say hello to my dad.....Tony please.....TONY..........
(I don't buy the "he ignored all the other fans". even if he did, he might have done it after getting bugged by this woman).
and the "I only said that's why you lost to the Suns" could also have been a "you are a looser Frog!"

exstatic
06-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Most sports franchises build a similar public image about the team in theory, but they all are willing to bring guys in with checkered pasts who they think can help them win. When the Spurs talk about character, they mostly mean basketball-character, as in guys who will work hard, show up for practice, and play their best. For the most part, they are not concerned about how nice they are if they can perform on the court. The Spurs were willing to look past NVE's and Ron Mercer's pasts because they thought they could play.

NVE, perhaps, but Mercer was simply salary ballast to make the three team Hedo trade work, and was released before the end of the year, something I had never seen from the Spurs with a veteran before, and only once since (Finley).

The Spurs never said "Hey, let's go get Ron Mercer!". Much like Eric Williams or Melvin Ely, he found himself on the roster for a short time because it was expedient to get a trade done.

Cane
06-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by ploto

NVE, perhaps, but Mercer was simply salary ballast to make the three team Hedo trade work, and was released before the end of the year, something I had never seen from the Spurs with a veteran before, and only once since (Finley).

The Spurs never said "Hey, let's go get Ron Mercer!". Much like Eric Williams or Melvin Ely, he found himself on the roster for a short time because it was expedient to get a trade done.

Another example would be last summer when the Spurs were hoping and trying to get the infamous Rasheed Wallace before he decided to go to Boston. Spurs are willing to gamble on guys that seem to be headcases as long as they can add something worthwhile to the team.

Kamnik
06-05-2010, 02:09 PM
THIS.

Now, before I get flamed for taking TP's side, I want to say that I personally would have tried to handle the situation a little better. Then again, it's extremely easy for me to say that while I'm sitting in my house with the troubles of the world outside and not bothering me at the moment. What gets me is that this woman acted like Tony owed her the ridiculous request she presented him with. How many of us will quickly hit the "ignore" button on our phones if we get a call from a number we don't recognize? The same applies to Tony. He has numerous demands on his time throughout the season. Yes, it's a part of the profsson he chose, but he's also a human being who deserves to relax in public with his family if he so chooses. I know my patience would wear thin if random strangers kept bothering me when I was trying to hang with my siblings, therefore I can't blame TP for reacting strongly when this person took an uncalled-for swipe at his profession. He's worked his ass off to become one of the top PG's in the league, helped bring 3 titles to a city that constantly underappreciates him, and he's supposed to just sit there and look simple because when some ridiculously rude individual tries to besmirch that in front of his family? HELL NO. Tony acted the way the majority of us would probably have if we'd been placed in a similar situation, if we're honest with ourselves.

+1

Another important thing... Keep in mind stars also have ups and downs and extremely bad days.

Maybe he got some rude or annoying fans right before that incident, maybe his grandmother died (or whatever); fact is you can't know what triggered the strong reaction.

Another aspect is that we only heard the story from 1 side; if you would hear it from the Parkers it might be a little different.

duncan228
06-05-2010, 03:01 PM

Most would say it didn't occur.

I don't have the details in front of me, I'll find them later. But if I'm remembering correctly one major fact is wrong, the game. Wake lost, not UNC. It's a pretty big detail to 'remember' wrong, especially when the writer describes Heels fans throwing things at thier players.

Also, the writer says he had 'plenty of witnesses'...where are they? In all the years since this story came out not one other person has come forward to confirm it. That strikes me as odd, with Duncan's fame you would think someone else would want to jump on this for their 15 minutes.

Anyway, this comes around at least a couple of times a year. It's always been disproven, and never confirmed. People will believe what they want to.

ploto
06-05-2010, 03:57 PM

Actually, RC had liked Ron Mercer and was happy he could be included in the trade. The fact that the Spurs would play him at all given what happened tells you they look past behavior. If not, they could have just bought him out immediately and never had him wear a Spurs uniform.

txallstar
06-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Don't know if the story is true or not. But for those of you saying that he deserves to be allowed to just sit there in peace with his brothers are full of shit. He gets paid MILLIONS of dollars to be an entertainer. It's his f'ing job to sign autographs, be nice, and smile at fans. If he wants to avoid all of that then he should take private planes. It's partially why this story may not be true. If he gets so bent out of shape at this, then wouldn't he be taking chartered flights?

you're fucking moron....his job is to play ball, stfu go cry into your pillow

his job is to sign autographs when the organization and/or sponsors host an event he's required to be at

gospursgojas
06-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Man both these stories are fake!

The biggest blemish on the spurs organization will always be Damaar Johnson drivin drunk on wine.

Kamala
06-05-2010, 07:16 PM
I try not to bother the guys whenever I do see them. I saw Tim Duncan and Kevin Willis checking out some R&B cds at Best Buy back in the day and I wanted to talk to them, but they looked like they were looking for something and ready to bail out pretty quickly.

westcoast_spurfan
06-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Whether the story is true or not...TP is definitely the most self-centered of the big 3....read or hear all his interviews, he's always talking about himself....once he mentioned having been on the all nba 3rd team....that kind of attitude had always kept me from liking him...along with his low-ass apg average

Blackjack
06-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Man both these stories are fake!

The biggest blemish on the spurs organization will always be Damaar Johnson drivin drunk on wine.

I'm guess you're talking about since Holt's been the owner?

spurs10
06-05-2010, 11:08 PM
*Cue french accent* He is french, of course he is rude!
:lol:lol this

ducks
06-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Whether the story is true or not...TP is definitely the most self-centered of the big 3....read or hear all his interviews, he's always talking about himself....once he mentioned having been on the all nba 3rd team....that kind of attitude had always kept me from liking him...along with his low-ass apg average

duncan had to be convinced by david to stay almost went to the magic
hates the media
tony does not mind the attention because eva is used to it

Buddy Holly
06-06-2010, 12:06 AM
So instead of explaining why Tony had to pay

Why would he have to explain why Tony had to pay. I believe he's smart enough to understand that if you order something you pay for it. :lol

cantthinkofanything
06-06-2010, 01:28 AM
you're fucking moron....his job is to play ball, stfu go cry into your pillow

his job is to sign autographs when the organization and/or sponsors host an event he's required to be at

You've got to be kidding me. These guys don't get millions of dollars to just play ball. If it wasn't for the fans, they would get paid nothing. There's no NBA without people wanting to watch. So, he should just smile and sign the f'ing autographs. Pay me several million dollars a year and I'll smile, dance, step, fetchit, whatever..... And I'll be ok with giving up my privacy at the damn airport.

Harry Callahan
06-06-2010, 08:31 AM
You've got to be kidding me. These guys don't get millions of dollars to just play ball. If it wasn't for the fans, they would get paid nothing. There's no NBA without people wanting to watch. So, he should just smile and sign the f'ing autographs. Pay me several million dollars a year and I'll smile, dance, step, fetchit, whatever..... And I'll be ok with giving up my privacy at the damn airport.

He wasn't asked to sign an autograph per this "Story" - he was asked to talk to a stranger on a phone. That's different than even asking for an autograph.

If you get these constant requests from people for the many years being in SA you might get a little tired of it. The fans will watch you on TV or in the arena perform what you do best. Talking on a phone to a stanger has NOTHING to do with anything related to Parker's job. With all the TV and internet coverage of the NBA now, everyone recognizes these players and they get tons more requests/demands to do things when they are trying to take care of their personal business (like saying farewells to your brothers at the airport).

A quick "Hello" or "I appreciate your play" seems OK, but handing over a piece of paper or handing over a phone to talk to a complete stranger is stepping over a line IMHO. If you get this everywhere you go to the point that you can't shop at a mall or go to an airport that is part of what you give up for the big money. This little "Story", true or not, is an example of why there is such a disconnect between the modern pro athlete and the fans of today. If you want to know more about these guys, watch NBATV, the NFL Network, ESPN, go to the player websites (all of the Spurs Big Three have one). You can get information if you want to.

Chubby_Love
06-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Let's not forget the Mexican cop incident with him and Eva, and I still remember til this day when I saw him at The AMC on Dezavala, and he was with Eva, and some other dude! So many people were trying to talk to Tony, but he just ignored them, and looked at them like they were pieces of shit, even though one of the girls was wearing a Tony Parker Jersey! I've never been a fan of Tony, and I never will, and I will be more than happy when he's traded away. Had it been Duncan or Manu, they would have stopped-and acknwledge a fan! :lmao

davi78239
06-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Forgot all about that Mexican cop thing. What was that story about again?

ffadicted
06-06-2010, 10:45 AM
:lol this is probably one of the best placed :stirpot: I've seen

Damn right :stirpot:

gospursgojas
06-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Forgot all about that Mexican cop thing. What was that story about again?

Longoria Disputes War of Words with Cop
By Stephen M. Silverman

Monday December 26, 2005 09:30 AM EST

Tony Parker and Eva Longoria

Lisa O'Connor/ZUMA
FacebookTwitterYahoo BuzzE-mailAn alleged war of words took place in the wee hours of Christmas Eve in Texas, involving Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria, her boyfriend, San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker, and a police officer.

A bicycle officer claims he told the athlete that he was impeding cars at a traffic stop in San Antonio, reports the Associated Press.

When Parker's car didn't move, the officer rapped the hood with the palm of his hand, according to a police report on the 12:45 a.m. incident. When Parker questioned the officer about touching his vehicle, police said, the couple "began screaming in a verbally abusive and demeaning manner."

Longoria called the police report "highly inaccurate," according to AP.

Police say Parker then began to drive away, nearly hitting a male passerby. After being ordered to stop and get out, the Belgian-born, Paris-bred Parker produced a French driver's license, police said.

The officer writing the citations (for impending traffic and failing to have a valid Texas license) said Parker complained: "This is all the cops do, just mess with people," and that Longoria shouted: "He's just a Mexican bike cop. He only wants your autograph."

Longoria denied making the comment. Through her publicist, she explained: "It's a shame that one officer conducted himself in such an inappropriate and disorderly manner. I never made any sort of racial slurs, let alone made any comments about the officer being Mexican, as a Mexican myself."

word
06-06-2010, 04:51 PM
She should have kicked his ass.

spursncowboys
06-06-2010, 05:45 PM
I don't think TP is a bad dude, but he just comes off a little rude from what I have heard. I have never personally met him though, so there might always be little stories told and it is hard to know how true or representative they are. He is just not someone who is really into to people coming up to him I guess. But cursing people out, especially when it is your no name brothers doing it, is lame.

I hope this is not true. But even if it is, anyone who uses this to say "Trade TP" is ridiculous :lol

At the 03 river parade, when all the other Spurs were waving to the fans, TP was talking to the cheerleaders. me and my buddy tried to get him to look but he didn't pay any attention to the fans the entire time i could see his float. not saying his attitude is bad or good. it is what it is. who is to say how we would all act if put in that situation. i like him as a player and, aside from "high crimes" I don't care about how the players act off court. but to be honest, that day it pissed me off

Leftyventricle
06-06-2010, 06:52 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/spurs_parker_reportedly_involved_in_airport_disput e_95733829.html

duncan228
06-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Police: Tony Parker Involved In Exchange With Airport Worker (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=tsn-policetonyparkerinvo)
SportingNews

Spurs guard Tony Parker yelled a profanity at an airport bookstore employee during a verbal altercation, the San Antonio Express-News reports (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/spurs_parker_reportedly_involved_in_airport_disput e_95733829.html).

According to San Antonio police, Parker was shopping at the store about 1:30 p.m. CT Thursday when he was approached by fans seeking autographs. Parker refused to sign. Store employee Courtney Giberson then told Parker, “That’s why you guys lost to the Phoenix Suns.” Parker responded angrily and uttered the profanity at Giberson.

Giberson reported Parker to a nearby police officer, who took statements from both people.

Giberson’s purported version, posted to the gossip blog TheDirty.com (http://thedirty.com/2010/06/tony-parker-can-suck-it/), differs slightly. In this account, Parker was outside the store and refused Giberson’s request to speak with her father by telephone. He then turned down fans’ autograph requests.

Giberson then made her remark about the Spurs-Suns series, angering Parker and several men traveling with him, and walked back into the store. One of the men went into the store and continued yelling at the woman. A female co-worker confronted Parker’s group before police were called.

No arrests were made.

spursfan09
06-06-2010, 09:40 PM
At the 03 river parade, when all the other Spurs were waving to the fans, TP was talking to the cheerleaders. me and my buddy tried to get him to look but he didn't pay any attention to the fans the entire time i could see his float. not saying his attitude is bad or good. it is what it is. who is to say how we would all act if put in that situation. i like him as a player and, aside from "high crimes" I don't care about how the players act off court. but to be honest, that day it pissed me off

At that parade. he waived at me. I was wearing a TP jersey. I also happen to be female. Ha.

DesignatedT
06-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Looks like something did happen. all the shit about her dad and asking tony to talk to him is horseshit.

DPG21920
06-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Very disappointing from TP.

PeterBurns
06-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Is it true that Mysa.com has now taken down the article? Wow. Amazing the power that the Spurs have in this town

ducks
06-06-2010, 10:39 PM
maybe after they talked to tp they took it down since it was NOT true

balli
06-06-2010, 10:41 PM
How could anybody not be on TP's side? He doesn't owe any fan, anywhere, any damn thing.

If you're twelve, feel free to ask a celeb for an autograph, if the celeb says no, fuck off and go back to minding your own business; don't stand there and criticize the guy. I have no idea if it really happened but forget the autographs, if some dumb bitch asked TP to make a phone call for her and got upset when he refused??? That's an effing joke and she should be charged with criminal harassment.

lurker23
06-06-2010, 10:42 PM

Police: Tony Parker Involved In Exchange With Airport Worker (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=tsn-policetonyparkerinvo)
SportingNews

Spurs guard Tony Parker yelled a profanity at an airport bookstore employee during a verbal altercation, the San Antonio Express-News reports (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/spurs_parker_reportedly_involved_in_airport_disput e_95733829.html).

Well, I always say I'll eat crow when I'm wrong, and in this case I was at least partially wrong. Not that I'm defending what Parker did (or didn't do, who knows what version of the story, if either, is correct), but if I was a Spurs player and some "fan" came up to me and said, "That's why you lost to the Suns," then I wouldn't be surprised if the phrase "F you" came to my mind, if not to my lips.

PeterBurns
06-06-2010, 10:52 PM
True. Newspapers have tough road right now. Report on rumors and let Blogs get the credit for breaking news. It's speedy vs Accuracy now. Blog suffer no recourse for faulting reporting.

Reminds me of the Bruce Bowen Spa incident. 3 News stations said it didn't happen, 1 did.

Ice009
06-06-2010, 11:02 PM
If it went down this way where the fans asked for autographs and TP said no in a relatively polite manner and then the fan then said to Tony that is why you lost to Phoenix then that it tough not to react the way TP did.

PeterBurns
06-06-2010, 11:11 PM
1st Article no longer on Mysa.com but it's still on the mobile site.
http://mobile.mysa.com/mysa/db_41009/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=2XnAIgjd&full=true#display

Stringer_Bell
06-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Asking a pro athlete on a plane to talk on the phone for you is fucking stupid. THey aren't monkeys that do your bidding. She prolly could have asked for a photgraph and gotten away with it, if she was real low key about it...but this shit is monkey business.

Duncan2177
06-07-2010, 12:22 AM
I heard the french are assholes.

Mixability
06-07-2010, 12:23 AM
I still don't see why people bother athletes. They're just regular people. When I've seen players before, a "nice game" to them was all I thought was appropriate. They're not "on the clock" for your bidding all the time.

ducks
06-07-2010, 12:24 AM

I heard your mom is easy :downspin:

GSH
06-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Nolan Ryan and Roger Clemens were both two of the biggest pricks towards fans ever. They would pretend to be nice when there were cameras around, but most of the time they were absolute tools towards fans asking for autographs. I personally saw both of them pull stunts that were much more obnoxious that what Tony (allegedly) did in this story. They still got paid, and they still had people line up for autographs. So will Parker.

Some players enjoy the fans, and appreciate where their millions come from. Some players - not so much. Tony has never had much of a rep for hanging out with the "little people". But so what? If you work in an office, at least one or two of the people you work with are abrasive. If you belong to a club or a church, same story. There's no selective breeding program for athletes that assures they will all have sunny dispositions.

If you are that offended, don't by his jersies or his rap albums. Threaten not to renew your season tickets that you don't really own anyway. But don't act like Deep Throat just uncovered the Watergate scandal. A French guy told someone F-you. It just isn't that big of a story.

jag
06-07-2010, 01:41 AM
I couple of years ago i went down to SA to see a Memphis v Spurs game and after the game i went to Red Robin with a few people. There was like a 30 min wait and while i was sitting there waiting, Tony, Eva and two other people walked in. They put their name on the list, waited just like everyone else and were both really cool with anyone who talked to them. We left them alone because i can imagine how much they just want privacy. Other people, however, bothered the shit out of them. They were polite and cool with everyone there and didn't demand any special treatment.

People in SA have this image of Tony as some kind of a prima donna and i'm not sure where it comes from. He's the best PG the Spurs have ever had and Spurs fan hates on the guy because he's French, doesn't speak Spanish and has a hot wife who happens to be an actress. The Spurs "fan" whose fanhood began in 2000 is ignorant and worthless.

MannyIsGod
06-07-2010, 01:59 AM
I couple of years ago i went down to SA to see a Memphis v Spurs game and after the game i went to Red Robin with a few people. There was like a 30 min wait and while i was sitting there waiting, Tony, Eva and two other people walked in. They put their name on the list, waited just like everyone else and were both really cool with anyone who talked to them. We left them alone because i can imagine how much they just want privacy. Other people, however, bothered the shit out of them. They were polite and cool with everyone there and didn't demand any special treatment.

People in SA have this image of Tony as some kind of a prima donna and i'm not sure where it comes from. He's the best PG the Spurs have ever had and Spurs fan hates on the guy because he's French, doesn't speak Spanish and has a hot wife who happens to be an actress. The Spurs "fan" whose fanhood began in 2000 is ignorant and worthless.

Athletes are different on different days under different circumstances just like everyone else. I've cussed out and I've been cussed out by complete strangers before under differing circumstances and I can understand how someone you don't know can piss you off at a moments notice.

No one should expect athletes to be anything other than a flawed person like the rest of us.

I've come across several celebrities in different circumstances. Most have all been really cordial although I've gone out of my way not to bother them in any way with a few exceptions. I once asked Beno for a picture outside of a PF Changs (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ this) with Timvp after a game one night in his rookie year. Dude as cool although he got visibly colder when I ragged a bit on Rasho. I shook hands with David Robinson at a Taco Bell one night with a bunch of my friends. David was amazing to the entire place, such a great wonderful person (but who's suprised?). I think those are the only two times I've ever actually "bothered" a Spurs player although I've had several conversations with others in various situations (LOL MANU YOU DIDN"T TIP ME).

In fact the only celebrity that was a bit off was Tommy Lee Jones. I parked his car back when I was a valet and he wasn't rude to me by any means you could just tell he wanted to be left completely alone. So we left him completely alone outside of parking his vehicle and he was a otherwise nice with us. Actually my co worker's daughter was there when he was leaving and he was very nice with the little girl and spoke with her for a bit but was still very cold with us. Anyway, just seemed like a guy who wanted to be left alone.

I think thats the key. They usually want to be just left alone and thats something I can completely understand and accommodate.

jag
06-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Athletes are different on different days under different circumstances just like everyone else. I've cussed out and I've been cussed out by complete strangers before under differing circumstances and I can understand how someone you don't know can piss you off at a moments notice.

No one should expect athletes to be anything other than a flawed person like the rest of us.

I've come across several celebrities in different circumstances. Most have all been really cordial although I've gone out of my way not to bother them in any way with a few exceptions. I once asked Beno for a picture outside of a PF Changs (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ this) with Timvp after a game one night in his rookie year. Dude as cool although he got visibly colder when I ragged a bit on Rasho. I shook hands with David Robinson at a Taco Bell one night with a bunch of my friends. David was amazing to the entire place, such a great wonderful person (but who's suprised?). I think those are the only two times I've ever actually "bothered" a Spurs player although I've had several conversations with others in various situations (LOL MANU YOU DIDN"T TIP ME).

In fact the only celebrity that was a bit off was Tommy Lee Jones. I parked his car back when I was a valet and he wasn't rude to me by any means you could just tell he wanted to be left completely alone. So we left him completely alone outside of parking his vehicle and he was a otherwise nice with us. Actually my co worker's daughter was there when he was leaving and he was very nice with the little girl and spoke with her for a bit but was still very cold with us. Anyway, just seemed like a guy who wanted to be left alone.

I think thats the key. They usually want to be just left alone and thats something I can completely understand and accommodate.

Everyone has good and bad moods. Fans expect these guys to keep the PR face on 24/7 and it's not possible. I don't know if he did or didn't do what he's accused of doing, but it sounds pretty extreme. Either way, I knew there'd be a strong showing of posters in this thread just eating it up.

Riverwalkman
06-07-2010, 03:18 AM
To the old lady: You deserve it, as a Spurs fan you were not respecting your Player, as a stuff of airport you irritated your customer.

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 04:04 AM
maybe after they talked to tp they took it down since it was NOT true

So the police are in on it too? :lol

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 04:06 AM
How could anybody not be on TP's side? He doesn't owe any fan, anywhere, any damn thing.

Not true at all. Without fans of any team there's no NBA. There's no NBA then there's no NBA player making millions to dribble and shoot a basketball. You're fucking daffy if you think players don't owe fans something.

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 04:08 AM
I still don't see why people bother athletes.

Really? Seriously? Come on.

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 04:11 AM
He's the best PG the Spurs have ever had and Spurs fan hates on the guy because he's French, doesn't speak Spanish and has a hot wife who happens to be an actress.

WTF? You think fans hate on him because he's French? Seriously? What fans? The ones on this forum that are either doing it because they are joking or just hate him for other reasons and insult his nationality.

But then you honestly think fans hate him because he no speaky Spanish? Really? Come on, that'd mean fans hate everyone sans Manu. Give me a break.

Bukefal
06-07-2010, 04:26 AM
Sometimes it isnt the right time to ask a player something, ive said before and as many here said, its about circumstances, that's totally understandable, they are human too. I cant believe how some people are so ignorant.

Now, that the bitch started saying 'thats why you lost to the suns' Is totally unacceptable. I mean she was the one who started with insults, she was the one who started to seek problems, she was the one to say such a fuckin sentence, of course TP and his brothers get freakin mad.

And all that just because TP turned down signing autographs or who knows what? Maybe they were disrespecting, maybe they were harassing, maybe tp and his brothers were having quality time with brothers and his father or something, we dont know how they felt and what kind of situation they were in. And what the hell, she didnt even have anything to do with it, its not like TP turned her down. No, she started messing with his bussines by insulting him. So she got what she deserved.

Everyone would have get mad if someone said something like that.

And that she first went to the dirty to tell her story and second to tell it differently than reality, clearly shows this woman is stupid, wants attention and is a nasty bitch.

Bukefal
06-07-2010, 04:27 AM
So the police are in on it too? :lol

No, of course something has occured, but it probably means that it didnt happen in the way they were reporting it.

stéphane
06-07-2010, 04:32 AM
So 7 pages for a claim a random angry biatch has no proof to back up...

Pero
06-07-2010, 04:38 AM
SportingNews

According to San Antonio police, Parker was shopping at the store about 1:30 p.m. CT Thursday when he was approached by fans seeking autographs. Parker refused to sign. Store employee Courtney Giberson then told Parker, “That’s why you guys lost to the Phoenix Suns.” Parker responded angrily and uttered the profanity at Giberson.

Giberson reported Parker to a nearby police officer, who took statements from both people.

Giberson’s purported version, posted to the gossip blog TheDirty.com (http://thedirty.com/2010/06/tony-parker-can-suck-it/), differs slightly. In this account, Parker was outside the store and refused Giberson’s request to speak with her father by telephone. He then turned down fans’ autograph requests.

Giberson then made her remark about the Spurs-Suns series, angering Parker and several men traveling with him, and walked back into the store. One of the men went into the store and continued yelling at the woman. A female co-worker confronted Parker’s group before police were called.

No arrests were made.

What the fuck? You get reported to the police for telling someone "fuck you" and possibly could get arrested for it in the US? :wow

mingus
06-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Not true at all. Without fans of any team there's no NBA. There's no NBA then there's no NBA player making millions to dribble and shoot a basketball. You're fucking daffy if you think players don't owe fans something.

they're getting paid to play basketball. you're buying tickets to watch them play basketball. that's the deal. i don't understand why people argue that signing autographs is a part of that deal.

mingus
06-07-2010, 04:48 AM
at leat we know that Parker is still angered by the Suns. hopefully that carries over intoo next year.

jjvalerieD
06-07-2010, 08:24 AM
Maybe his brother just wanted to put emphasis on"bench" not "bitch",he thought that the reason spurs lost to the suns.But ,well thay are French,so maybe he pronounced not very accurate...

hater
06-07-2010, 09:53 AM
well done Tony.

Next time bitchslap that ho

nkdlunch
06-07-2010, 09:59 AM
these ppl critizicing Tony are some faggots

had that bitch done that to Charles Barlkey, bitch would have flown through a glass window. Had she done it to an american "thug" player, she would have gotten a black eye from one of his posse. So Tony curses the whore, nothing to see here. Move along.

jag
06-07-2010, 11:01 AM
But then you honestly think fans hate him because he no speaky Spanish? Really? Come on, that'd mean fans hate everyone sans Manu. Give me a break.

Sounds about right.

I don't know why fans are overly critical of Tony, so i just listed some obvious traits of his. I'd love to list some genuine reasons for fans to hate the guy, but i can't think of any.

dbestpro
06-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Lol at fans who support the athlete who disses a fan without recognizing that they are included in the "Group of the Dissed!"

Shelly
06-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Personally, I think people should live famous people alone--ESPECIALLY if they're out with their families

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 03:43 PM
So 7 pages for a claim a random angry biatch has no proof to back up...

You French? :lol

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 03:44 PM
What the fuck? You get reported to the police for telling someone "fuck you" and possibly could get arrested for it in the US? :wow

You don't get arrested for saying fuck you in public you can get a ticket though.

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 03:47 PM
they're getting paid to play basketball. you're buying tickets to watch them play basketball. that's the deal. i don't understand why people argue that signing autographs is a part of that deal.

No one said anything is part of any deal. Hell, us buying tickets isn't part of the deal either.

I said to act like the athletes don't awe something to the fans is stupid because they do, without their money the athletes don't get their money, bottom line. The customer is fine if the NBA athlete doesn't play basketball, the NBA athlete isn't fine if the customer doesn't pay money.

Basically it's parent and child. Without the parent to support the child the child would go nowhere, would end of dying. Does the child who eventually grows up owe the parent? Technically, no, but you know.

Pero
06-07-2010, 03:48 PM
You don't get arrested for saying fuck you in public you can get a ticket though.

That's still incredible. Now I'm just wondering if by any chance we have that kind of law here too. :lol

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 03:50 PM
That's still incredible. Now I'm just wondering if by any chance we have that kind of law here too. :lol

Not really, it's an obscenity. However, does getting ticketed for saying fuck in public happen a lot? no. It's rare.

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Sounds about right.

Dude, gtfo of here with that bs.

I don't know why fans are overly critical of Tony, so i just listed some obvious traits of his. I'd love to list some genuine reasons for fans to hate the guy, but i can't think of any.

Why do you use the word hate? maybe fans dislike him because of his shoot first style of play or because he doesn't have good court vision. But then again maybe you're seeing things. I don't know.

arodz
06-07-2010, 05:01 PM
You know what's really sad....is that this story is getting this much fucking attention. Everybody is giving this bitch exactly what she wants....attention.

Brazil
06-07-2010, 05:06 PM

you heard it right ! We are a bunch of assholes, all of us. French are 100% assholes. :toast

stéphane
06-07-2010, 05:17 PM
You French? :lol

You got it right :downspin:

English and americans love gossips and are such sheeps media wise that you take pretty much every random story for granted. Hillarious.

sonic21
06-07-2010, 05:26 PM
French invented the bikini, show some respect

E-RockWill
06-07-2010, 05:47 PM
I know for a fact that athletes (probably would be true for any celebrity) are wary of signing anything because most likely it is going on E-Bay about 5 seconds after they walk away. Ignoring people outright is the best way, IMO, to refuse. If you say "No", you're a dick, you say "Yes", you spend the rest of your time there signing napkins & credit card receipts ....
They sign before every fuckin' home game (41 times a year in the regular season, people), because people actually decide to show up early instead of the middle of the 1st quarter. Plus, they're getting paid to do it......

duncan228
06-07-2010, 06:26 PM
...They sign before every fuckin' home game (41 times a year in the regular season, people)...

Some sign on the road too, I got Duncan's autograph at a Clippers game.

ploto
06-07-2010, 07:12 PM
It at least means that a police report was filed.

Tony was only ever nice toward me whenever my path crossed his, but I am female and that was before he was married to Eva.

I have definitely seen players in bad moods after a lost game. That is not the best time to go up and try to chat with them.

ploto
06-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Some sign on the road too, I got Duncan's autograph at a Clippers game.

Road games can often be easier.

mingus
06-07-2010, 07:16 PM
No one said anything is part of any deal. Hell, us buying tickets isn't part of the deal either.

I said to act like the athletes don't awe something to the fans is stupid because they do, without their money the athletes don't get their money, bottom line. The customer is fine if the NBA athlete doesn't play basketball, the NBA athlete isn't fine if the customer doesn't pay money.

Basically it's parent and child. Without the parent to support the child the child would go nowhere, would end of dying. Does the child who eventually grows up owe the parent? Technically, no, but you know.

it is not part of the contract. when you pay for a ticket all they owe you is a baskerball game. anything else they decide to do is just generous. they have no debts to you after they've played the game.

it's no different from any other employee in this regard. the guy behind the McDonalds'counter doesn't owe you anything, either, if you see him outside of work just because your meal helps him make a living. that's the dumbest argument i've ever heard. you're strictly paying to see them play a basketball game.

this is part of the problem with the way people see celebs in general. a lot of people have increased expectations for them. people view them as gods, and as such they are expected to act like one by being nice to everyone. they are gods in their own way. they can pretty much do anything they want at any time, get whatever they want, etc., but at the same time they're human, and at the end of the day, after you've seen their games or movies, they aren't indebted to you in any way. a movie or sports ticket doesn't entail anything else.

Buddy Holly
06-07-2010, 08:20 PM
You got it right :downspin:

English and americans love gossips and are such sheeps media wise that you take pretty much every random story for granted. Hillarious.

It happened, accept it, move on.

stéphane
06-08-2010, 02:20 AM
It happened, accept it, move on.

Not like I give a shit.
GHill can make nude pics all he wants, Manu can make his twins do the laundry while they are babies and TP can call names every so-called fans (the fact is the woman cared about him being famous and not him being a spur or she wouldn't have brought the sun shit), all I want is them to make the spurs win. It's not like there's a trial for rape or someone brought guns in the locker room *cough*.

spursfaninla
06-08-2010, 03:26 AM
Not really, it's an obscenity. However, does getting ticketed for saying fuck in public happen a lot? no. It's rare.

I do not think it is correct that merely using offensive language in public is illegal. The first amendment protects speech that is offensive in public spaces, or "public forums." Outside of "fighting words," which has basically been abandoned for the last 50 years.

case on point regards a guy who wore a jacket that said "fuck the draft" in the hallway of a courthouse. The Supreme Court said the statement was protected speech, and nothing has changed that in public spaces.

Obscenity in the free speech context only pertains to (essentially) child porn and porn that fails the "miller test." Outside the scope of the discussion here, I assure you.

A cop has a lot of discretion in giving tickets and can call your actions all sorts of crimes, but if push comes to shove, offensive speech outside of the media and at schools is supposed to be protected, and in court you would have a good argument that that is the case. Of course, then you have to get a lawyer and spend several grand to argue over a $200 ticket.

spursfan09
06-08-2010, 06:38 AM
:lol wow

I would have been devastated if Tony Parker cussed at me. Then again I would expect it if I told him to talk to my dad on the phone and when he didn't I declared "thats why you lost to the suns". What an idiot this girl is.

temujin
06-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Sad is the life of someone that does NOT think of himself/herself as a TonyParker.

rjv
06-08-2010, 11:02 AM

stirring the pot indeed, but with nothing but the truth.

but to be fair, i think any frenchman would have acted the same.

ploto
06-08-2010, 04:53 PM
I do not think it is correct that merely using offensive language in public is illegal. The first amendment protects speech that is offensive in public spaces, or "public forums." Outside of "fighting words," which has basically been abandoned for the last 50 years.

case on point regards a guy who wore a jacket that said "fuck the draft" in the hallway of a courthouse. The Supreme Court said the statement was protected speech, and nothing has changed that in public spaces.

Obscenity in the free speech context only pertains to (essentially) child porn and porn that fails the "miller test." Outside the scope of the discussion here, I assure you.

A cop has a lot of discretion in giving tickets and can call your actions all sorts of crimes, but if push comes to shove, offensive speech outside of the media and at schools is supposed to be protected, and in court you would have a good argument that that is the case. Of course, then you have to get a lawyer and spend several grand to argue over a $200 ticket.

California Penal Code 415 states;

"Any of the following persons shall be punished by imprisonment
in the county jail for a period of not more than 90 days, a fine of
not more than four hundred dollars ($400), or both such imprisonment
and fine...
(3) Any person who uses offensive words in a public place which
are inherently likely to provoke an immediate violent reaction."

Don't have time to look up Texas.

ploto
06-08-2010, 04:53 PM
double post

4>0rings
06-08-2010, 05:10 PM
French invented the bikini, show some respect
''Well, we gave you the missionary position. You're welcome.'''

ABrooks111
06-09-2010, 02:31 PM
I hate dumb broads like that.

:lmao at the idea of her getting pissed because he wouldn't talk to her dad on the phone.

Sisk
06-09-2010, 04:14 PM
This "nik" guy says TP will be lucky to get playing time next season AND that the lakers take care of their female fans..

tongue in cheek?

rr2418
06-09-2010, 09:42 PM
That's why I "never" go up to any Spurs I happen to see. I don't care how nice they seem on tv, I leave them alone. After all, except for their status, they shit and piss just like the rest of us. I don't blame Tony on this one, but if it did happen, I would've thought Tony would've told his brothers to calm down and not act like fools.