PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin aide Fred Malek helped former President Richard Nixon dump Jews from gove

Upstate
06-04-2010, 08:16 PM
WASHINGTON - A top adviser to GOP star Sarah Palin was once dispatched by ex-President Richard Nixon to sweep Jews out of government service, newly released tapes show.

Nixon aide Fred Malek's role as what Democrats call a "Jew counter" for the disgraced President was already well known, and he has spent decades apologizing for activities that later cost him a Republican National Committee job in the 1980s. But he remains a prominent GOP powerbroker.

"The government is full of Jews," Nixon griped to chief aide H.R. Haldeman in a July 1971 Oval Office recording released by the University of Virginia's Miller Center on Thursday. "Most Jews are disloyal."

The Republican President, who resigned amid the Watergate scandal in 1974, said he wanted Malek in charge of cleaning Jews out of "any sensitive areas."

"We've got to get a man in charge who is not Jewish to control the Jewish - do you understand?" Nixon said.

"I sure do," Haldeman answered.-nydailynews.com

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/06/04/2010-06-04_sarah_palin_aide_fred_malek_helped_former_presi dent_richard_nixon_dump_jews_from.html

George Gervin's Afro
06-04-2010, 08:29 PM
WASHINGTON - A top adviser to GOP star Sarah Palin was once dispatched by ex-President Richard Nixon to sweep Jews out of government service, newly released tapes show.

Nixon aide Fred Malek's role as what Democrats call a "Jew counter" for the disgraced President was already well known, and he has spent decades apologizing for activities that later cost him a Republican National Committee job in the 1980s. But he remains a prominent GOP powerbroker.

"The government is full of Jews," Nixon griped to chief aide H.R. Haldeman in a July 1971 Oval Office recording released by the University of Virginia's Miller Center on Thursday. "Most Jews are disloyal."

The Republican President, who resigned amid the Watergate scandal in 1974, said he wanted Malek in charge of cleaning Jews out of "any sensitive areas."

"We've got to get a man in charge who is not Jewish to control the Jewish - do you understand?" Nixon said.

"I sure do," Haldeman answered.-nydailynews.com

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/06/04/2010-06-04_sarah_palin_aide_fred_malek_helped_former_presi dent_richard_nixon_dump_jews_from.html

I blame Barak HUSSEIN Obama

Nbadan
06-04-2010, 11:27 PM
The fact Malek is on her staff in the first place is what's really significant...not this manufactured controversy which Malek later regretted...Malek on Palin's staff tells me that she is being groomed to be the Presidential candidate in 2012 by Bush41 and his cabal...

Winehole23
06-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Palin's unpopularity seems to vary directly with her exposure. The more people see of her, the more they dislike her.

Winehole23
06-05-2010, 03:38 AM
Who cares what cabal? It won't work.

Nbadan
06-05-2010, 03:40 AM
...hey, don't underestimate the Bush Cabal's ability to get an idiot elected...

Winehole23
06-05-2010, 03:40 AM
There's about 38% who won't be budged from her and a little over 50% who already dislike her. Unless two liberals run against Palin, she has little chance of winning in 2012.

Winehole23
06-05-2010, 03:42 AM
The negatives are too high, and she's already shown she lacks the mettle for national candidacy.

Nbadan
06-05-2010, 03:47 AM
Wrap her around the flag, holding a gun in one hand and a bible in the other...

Nbadan
06-05-2010, 03:47 AM
The negatives are too high, and she's already shown she lacks the mettle for national candidacy.

Oh, she's getting coached...

Winehole23
06-05-2010, 03:48 AM
Wrap her around the flag, holding a gun in one hand and a bible in the other...Will turn too many people off. It already did.

Winehole23
06-05-2010, 03:49 AM
Oh, she's getting coached...She's uncoachable. Just ask John McCain.

exstatic
06-05-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm thinking, in light of the BP disaster, her "drill baby, drill" rhetoric isn't going to play very well in some usually bedrock Republican states like AL and MS, and also some purple states like LA and FL.

Nbadan
06-05-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm thinking, in light of the BP disaster, her "drill baby, drill" rhetoric isn't going to play very well in some usually bedrock Republican states like AL and MS, and also some purple states like LA and FL.

Her right-wing nuttery will play fine in FL, don't underestimate their gullibility...Alaska is the GOP to lose in 2012...

Wild Cobra
06-05-2010, 01:03 PM
The fact Malek is on her staff in the first place is what's really significant...not this manufactured controversy which Malek later regretted...Malek on Palin's staff tells me that she is being groomed to be the Presidential candidate in 2012 by Bush41 and his cabal...
Wow...

You amaze me...

You uttered something that makes sense!

Wild Cobra
06-05-2010, 01:04 PM
She's uncoachable. Just ask John McCain.
His problem was he didn't let "Palin be Palin."

Wild Cobra
06-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Bullshit.

She has already rightfully pointed out that if we were allowed to drill is safer places, we wouldn't have problems like this.

How many people would agree with that?

sook
06-05-2010, 01:09 PM
If it wasn't for the jews Nixon would have still been in office and could have done something to fuck the country over. So the fact he said that can be seen as a good thing, because I doubt watergate comes up otherwise.

Jewish people are very smart, I don't think I've ever met a dumb jew in my life. There is a reason that they are so high up in governmental positions and control every aspect of what goes on in D.C.

Dumbass arabs need ot learn from this, you don't get anything out of strapping bombs to yourself and blowing things up.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Bullshit.

She has already rightfully pointed out that if we were allowed to drill is safer places, we wouldn't have problems like this.

How many people would agree with that?She never made any distinction about deep water drilling before. She is full of shit.

Wild Cobra
06-05-2010, 01:21 PM
She never made any distinction about deep water drilling before. She is full of shit.
Yes she has. I didn't bookmark where I read it at, but she has claimed that because we have most of our shallow waters and land known to have oil, as off limits, that the deeper, riskier operations are being done.

It is a fact. She has put out statements to that effect.

Just because your liberal media doesn't cover it, doesn't mean she didn't say it.

Spurminator
06-05-2010, 01:23 PM
She'll be a candidate but the GOP will ultimately go with someone more safe as the nomination.

sook
06-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Sorry palin seems to be surrounded by anti semites WC :(.

Thats one policy I'm sure you won't have any of.

Wild Cobra
06-05-2010, 01:26 PM
She'll be a candidate but the GOP will ultimately go with someone more safe as the nomination.
Maybe. I really don't think she will run, but I know I could be wrong. I don't think she wants to put herself or family through the slanders of the left again. I think the left wins by bullying in this case.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Yes she has. I didn't bookmark where I read it at, but she has claimed that because we have most of our shallow waters and land known to have oil, as off limits, that the deeper, riskier operations are being done.

It is a fact. She has put out statements to that effect.

Just because your liberal media doesn't cover it, doesn't mean she didn't say it.:lol

Great. Show them to me.

Otherwise, you are also full of shit.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Maybe. I really don't think she will run, but I know I could be wrong. I don't think she wants to put herself or family through the slanders of the left again. I think the left wins by bullying in this case.She lives for playing the victim.

She gets paid for playing the victim.

jack sommerset
06-05-2010, 01:41 PM
She lives for playing the victim.

She gets paid for playing the victim.

I think I read that on one of her business cards.

Stringer_Bell
06-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Palin is a political cocktease.

exstatic
06-05-2010, 04:12 PM

Nominations for an open White House and nomination for an opposition incumbent held White House are two different things. If the GOP feels they can't dislodge Obama, they'll throw someone a bone, either for long service a la Dole, or to assuage the tea-baggers with a sacrificial lamb like Palin to keep them on the GOP's side.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Sorry palin seems to be surrounded by anti semites WC :(.

Thats one policy I'm sure you won't have any of.

No surprise when you consider that Antisemitism runs pretty frequently in Pentecostals.

EVAY
06-05-2010, 05:47 PM
I think that she is unelectable for lots of the reasons people have stated in here, but that doesn't mean she won't run.

I could see her running to upend a Republican, and if she does, the right-wing base of social/religious conservatives will withhold their votes from the mainstream Republican candidates, and it will ensure a Democratic victory.

Is that REALLY what people want?

Stringer_Bell
06-05-2010, 06:27 PM
I think that she is unelectable for lots of the reasons people have stated in here, but that doesn't mean she won't run.

I could see her running to upend a Republican, and if she does, the right-wing base of social/religious conservatives will withhold their votes from the mainstream Republican candidates, and it will ensure a Democratic victory.

Is that REALLY what people want?

Are you suggesting Palin could ultimately be the savior for Democrats in 2012? She can run as a independent and revolutionize 3rd party politics in this country, while taking away votes from the GOP candidate and allowing a comfortable win for Mr. Obama.

I like the way you think! :hat

Buddy Holly
06-06-2010, 01:29 AM
His problem was he didn't let "Palin be Palin."

:lol:lol:lol

So she would have answered: "What's a newspaper?" instead?

Buddy Holly
06-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Bullshit.

How many people would agree with that?

So you took her argument, which is merely set up to deflect her "drill baby drill" nonsense, as something legit? lol

Ignignokt
06-06-2010, 02:58 AM
No surprise when you consider that Antisemitism runs pretty frequently in Pentecostals.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

you forgot the blue font.

Wild Cobra
06-06-2010, 12:10 PM
This is laughable.

Why?

Obama has surrounded himself with outright criminals, but you lefties don't care about affiliations it's a liberal. Just when it's a conservative.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Obama has surrounded himself with outright criminalsHow many?

Nbadan
06-10-2010, 04:56 AM
...fascinating tidbit from MSNBC.com's first read:

** Nikki Haley and 2012: The result last night with the biggest impact on 2012 was Nikki Haley's 49% in South Carolina’s GOP gubernatorial primary -- more than double the percentage her closest competitor (Gresham Barrett) received. Haley fell short of avoiding a June 22 run-off against Barrett, but she heads into that contest in a very strong position. As First Readers know well, South Carolina plays a crucial role in GOP presidential nomination battles; in fact, going back to 1980, every winner of the South Carolina presidential primary has gone on to capture the GOP nomination. And given that Haley was endorsed by both Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin, it might be difficult for Haley to avoid what Mark Sanford was able to do in 2008: stay neutral. Also, given that Haley is perhaps the most conservative candidate in the entire GOP gubernatorial field -- she has supported calls for Lindsey Graham’s censure -- she could very well push the 2012 Republican field to the right.

So...she was endorsed BOTH by Palin and Romney. I don't mean this to be offensive but I can imagine that she would be excited about a female candidate possibly being the GOP nominee and would be very tempted to endorse Palin but Romney's assistance may leave her conflicted.

HOWEVER, should she endorse Palin, that would pretty much lock up the S.C. 2012 GOP primary for Sarah Palin and the winner of the S.C. primary has not lost the GOP nomination since 1980. Ergo, Tampa Bay will see the crowning of "Sarah from Alaska" in August 2012.

This is a fascinating pickup from MSNBC. For those of you who don't think Palin will be the nominee in 2012, how can you not? The GOP is nominating all of her preferred candidates in 2010. Do you think they are really going to turn away from her in 2012? Ummm...no. And when the 'mean old GOP men" gang up on "our girl Sarah", there will be a backlash among the GOP's new teabagger extremist base the likes of which has rarely been seen. Do you really think that the GOP base will go for a "mormon flip-flopper" like Romney or Mike Huckabee, who the economic conservatives distrust and did in 2008? I think not. Sarah is the only logical nominee at this point.

All of this can be deduced because we just found out who has the inside track to win the 2012 GOP primary in S.C. I'm not trying to be a know-it-all or something. I feel like I've just made a discovery. lol. That's all.

The only way Sarah is not the GOP nominee now is if Haley endorses someone else. I doubt a neutral stance would dissuade S.C. voters from going to her.

That all said, Sarah will need to win Iowa for this to come to fruition. No way does NH go for her in a million years. Then, it will depend which state goes first, S.C. or FL. One can imagine if the S.C. primary is just 2 days before the FL primary like it was for the GOP in 2008, that Palin may even get enough of a bounce from her critical victory to perform extremely decently in Florida and prevent a debacle for her there.

This is very good news for President Obama. She runs 15-20 points behind right now and is despised by the general public. Also, she will repulse Florida among other states.

P.S.: If the democratic field is super-strong and there's a good chance they are taking Haley down, I apologize for the premptive crowning but given that S.C never goes Dem at the presidential level, I can't see it in a political climate like 2010.

Winehole23
06-10-2010, 05:04 AM
His problem was he didn't let "Palin be Palin."Cf. (http://dictionary.die.net/cf), uncoachable.

Wild Cobra
06-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Cf. (http://dictionary.die.net/cf), uncoachable.
So?

Do you believe politicians should be coached to say things that are not from the heart?

admiralsnackbar
06-10-2010, 11:16 AM
So?

Do you believe politicians should be coached to say things that are not from the heart?

If they aren't from the brain, then yes.

Cry Havoc
06-10-2010, 12:40 PM

Uh, this may just be my wild idea on the subject, but if you massively disregard safety procedures, there's no such thing as a "safe drilling spot".

As word pointed out, they probably wouldn't have had a problem if they would have taken 20 minutes to follow proper guidelines for drilling.

boutons_deux
06-10-2010, 01:32 PM
There are over 5000 off-shore wells in the Gulf, only 10% are "deep".

What's "off limits"??