PDA

View Full Version : Get Him To The Greek

MannyIsGod
06-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Saw this today and its incredibly funny. There were a couple of scenes that had me nearly crying.

Go check it out.

JMarkJohns
06-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Is Hill's character new? It doesn't seem to be the same character from FSM, while Aldous Snow is. Seems odd. Maybe I missed something? I'll try and see it. I'm not impressed too much by the previews, but I thought FSM looked pretty bad and ended up seeing it twice at the theater in three days, and bought it the first day it came out on DVD. Sometimes previews don't do their job.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-05-2010, 08:43 PM
When I saw the preview I couldn't stop laughing at the line, "I've got six kids! Do you have any idea many Air Jordans six black kids wear!?"

MannyIsGod
06-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Its not the same character from FSM as far as I can tell. I don't remember his name in FSM but they never make any references to them meeting and interacting back then but they do make a reference to Sarah Marshall.

MannyIsGod
06-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh, and most of the scenes from the preview aren't in the movie for whatever reason.

JMarkJohns
06-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Oh, and most of the scenes from the preview aren't in the movie for whatever reason.

They did that with FSM as well. Also, maybe the humor is too risque for previews? Much of the hilarity from FSM was either shock, sexual or puppet related, the latter a surprise you couldn't even hint at in the preview else you ruin it.

MannyIsGod
06-05-2010, 08:51 PM
There is definitely a lot of risqué humor but I didn't think that it was overly used. I don't know, I just thought it was extremely funny. Great movie.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-05-2010, 08:53 PM
just going by the previews it look like a "more polished" movie than forgeting sara marshall and that kinda worries me. kinda like theyre trying too hard. who knows. i'll wait. see it and judge then.

Stringer_Bell
06-06-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm down with the whole Role Models/Forgetting Sarah Marshall/I love you Man crew...but this trailer looked fucking terrible and unfunny until the newest one I saw a few days ago. It's like someone at the studio purposefully made it look like shit. Then again, maybe they just wanted to keep the surprises intact because too many movies tell you the whole story in the 30 second trailer.

I'll wait for rental.

Fabbs
06-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Is this the movie with the faggy guy who married Katy Perry?

It overcomes him?!

sook
06-06-2010, 03:09 PM
I'm down with the whole Role Models/Forgetting Sarah Marshall/I love you Man crew...but this trailer looked fucking terrible and unfunny until the newest one I saw a few days ago. It's like someone at the studio purposefully made it look like shit. Then again, maybe they just wanted to keep the surprises intact because too many movies tell you the whole story in the 30 second trailer.

I'll wait for rental.

paul rudd, seth rogen, jonah hill, and that one nerdy guy from "Shes out of my league."

Role Models was probably my favorite though :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
06-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Hopefully MannyIsRight cuz I'll be dishing out my hard earned 10 dollars to see this one soon.

oh crap
06-06-2010, 11:27 PM
looks horrible. with puff daddy, the guy who played second fiddle to michael cera in superbad and an english guy who's humor i don't particularly appreciate... this movie has fail written all over it. the previews only make it more suspect, imo.

edit: i reserve the right to be wrong if this movie is half decent

Cant_Be_Faded
06-06-2010, 11:29 PM
looks horrible. with puff daddy, the guy who played second fiddle to michael cera in superbad and an english guy who's humor i don't particularly appreciate... this movie has fail written all over it. the previews only make it more suspect, imo.

edit: i reserve the right to be wrong if this movie is half decent

Puff Daddy's role is numero uno reason I got turned off from this movie while watching previews.

But I loved the Aldous Snow character and Fat bearded Jonah is always worth a few laughs.

MANNY----does Puff play a big role in this movie or did the previews exaggerate his role? I don't know if I can stomach a movie that features this fucking hack in a big role

Leetonidas
06-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Went to see this shit today, had some doubts, but all in all it was fucking hilarious. I was extremely surprised at how hilarious Diddy was, I hate that chode, I was expecting him to fail hard but he was funny as shit, kinda like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder.

Interesting story line, but good movie. Much better than Funny People. :tu

MannyIsGod
06-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Diddy is awesome in this movie. Fucking awesome. He had a lot to do with the funniest scene for me. Fucking Jeffery.

crc21209
06-07-2010, 12:15 AM
:lol I gotta agree this movie was fucking hilarious! :tu

Leetonidas
06-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Diddy is awesome in this movie. Fucking awesome. He had a lot to do with the funniest scene for me. Fucking Jeffery.

Yeah that shit was hilarious. :lmao

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?? I'M GONNA KILL YOU. SMILEY FACE!"

crc21209
06-07-2010, 12:23 AM

:lmao..."I'm mind-fuckin' the shit outta you right now!"

Mixability
06-07-2010, 12:31 AM
don't know why, but Russell Brand is annoying to me.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-07-2010, 12:51 AM
:lmao..."I'm mind-fuckin' the shit outta you right now!"

I hope you're wearing a condom, because I have a dirty mind

MannyIsGod
06-07-2010, 01:37 AM

That whole post Jeffery scene had me almost crying man. One of the funniest scenes I've seen in a long ass time.

Drachen
06-07-2010, 08:23 AM
paul rudd, seth rogen, jonah hill, and that one nerdy guy from "Shes out of my league."

Role Models was probably my favorite though :lol

I don't know if I will say its my favorite, but damn, I almost didn't watch role models. I had already decided based on the previews that it was a stupid "Sean William Scott Plays Stiffler" type movie and I wasn't going to see it. I thought it was going to be "Dude wheres my car II." Then my buddy who has even less patience than I do for such crap came over one day and said that he had gotten the movie, and stopped it a quarter of the way through because he realized that he had to watch it with my wife and I. DAMN that movie is good.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see Get him to the Greek. I loved the Aldous Snow character, and have since (FSM) discovered Russell Brand's Stand Up, freakin hilarious!

Fabbs
06-07-2010, 08:41 AM
don't know why, but Russell Brand is annoying to me.
Very annoying, pretentious. Lame schtick.
Haven't heard Manny or anyone comment on how Brand does not ruin this movie.

MannyIsGod
06-07-2010, 08:53 AM
No one ruins the movie. How could I comment on how someone ruined a movie thats not ruined?

Fabbs
06-07-2010, 09:17 AM
No one ruins the movie. How could I comment on how someone ruined a movie thats not ruined?
How is Brand unoticable? The previews show his lameness several times. Altho i do see where poster says many of the previews do not end up in the movie, which is unusual.

Anywho some of us are bothered by faggy Brand. Just assure us he is very limited.

TheTruth
06-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Very very funny movie.

"I've never run so fast in my entire life."

Leetonidas
06-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Jonah Hill is great :tu his act isn't getting tiresome like Michael Cera and Seth Rogen. I'm looking foreward to seeing this.

You think so? Michael Cera blows but Jonah Hill hasn't done much better up til this movie. His character is usually the same awkward fat guy whose arsenal of jokes include only dick and balls. Especially Funny People, that movie was fucking terrible. But Jonah Hill impresses me with this one, he's not as annoying and whiny like in Superbad or a big faggot like in Knocked Up/Forgetting Sarah Marshall/Funny People.

How is Brand unoticable? The previews show his lameness several times. Altho i do see where poster says many of the previews do not end up in the movie, which is unusual.

Anywho some of us are bothered by faggy Brand. Just assure us he is very limited.

The entire movie is about Russel Brand's character and getting him to the Greek Theatre. You're expecting him to be limited? Besides, Russel Brand is hilarious. I find it's mostly those people who hate homosexuals or anything even slightly flamboyant with a passion (usually the closet homos) that hate Russel Brand...he's funny, his schtick works well in FSM and this movie because he's playing a drugged out crazy rock star, which is a perfect role for him IMO.

leemajors
06-08-2010, 08:38 AM
Brand is what he is. Regardless of that, this movie was pretty entertaining. I laughed a lot.

koriwhat
06-08-2010, 11:35 AM
saw this movie last night and it was fuckin' hilarious! i don't think i stopped laughing the whole time. definitely worth the money!

J.T.
06-08-2010, 01:29 PM
I saw this movie baked as fuck on Friday and pretty sure I laughed at something in every scene. Might even be better than The Hangover.

koriwhat
06-08-2010, 02:10 PM
I saw this movie baked as fuck on Friday and pretty sure I laughed at something in every scene. Might even be better than The Hangover.

are you kidding me? the hangover was a total pile of shit! this movie on the other hand was fantastic. hilarious shit and i wish i was baked when i saw it. damnit!

J.T.
06-08-2010, 02:37 PM
are you kidding me? the hangover was a total pile of shit! this movie on the other hand was fantastic. hilarious shit and i wish i was baked when i saw it. damnit!

hangover was pretty swole brah. so swole there's gonna be a hangover 2.

koriwhat
06-08-2010, 02:47 PM
hangover was pretty swole brah. so swole there's gonna be a hangover 2.

to each their own... i wasn't impressed is all im saying... to tell you the truth i wish i could get those 2 hrs back!

mingus
06-08-2010, 05:50 PM
well based on what's been said here, i think i'll go see it. the fact that P Diddy is in the movie is what initially turned me away.

as for Brand, i like him in certain contexts. i thought his act was lame when he hosted the MTV music awards. basically, i like him when he's scripted, otherwise he's annoying.

TheTruth
06-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Puffy is freaking HILARIOUS!!

I'd never have believed it without seeing the movie, but Puffy is a funny as hell comic actor.

Drachen
06-08-2010, 05:55 PM
well based on what's been said here, i think i'll go see it. the fact that P Diddy is in the movie is what initially turned me away.

as for Brand, i like him in certain contexts. i thought his act was lame when he hosted the MTV music awards. basically, i like him when he's scripted, otherwise he's annoying.

As for the MTV music awards, if you watch his stand up he goes into detail as to why it was so bad. Its actually quite funny.

mingus
06-08-2010, 06:03 PM
As for the MTV music awards, if you watch his stand up he goes into detail as to why it was so bad. Its actually quite funny.

i'll have to check it out. that's really all i've seen from him outside of FSM and i wasn't impressed. it's just a small sample size.

leemajors
06-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Puffy is freaking HILARIOUS!!

I'd never have believed it without seeing the movie, but Puffy is a funny as hell comic actor.

Dunno about that, but his lines were great.

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 08:01 PM
I loved Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and loved the trailer for this until I saw Fluff Daddy Combs in this

i refuse to watch this. fuck that.

MannyIsGod
06-08-2010, 10:05 PM
There's lots of premarital sex in it so its probably best you don't watch anyway.

koriwhat
06-08-2010, 10:33 PM
you would be the type of faggot to cry that a movie like the hangover wasn't good enough :cry

and you'd be the type of faggot who loves to follow me around and comment on every god damn thing i have to say here.

btw, the hangover was total and utter shit! mike tyson made that movie and that's not saying much.

koriwhat
06-08-2010, 10:37 PM
considering your preference in tattoo placement, I'm pretty sure we can all dismiss your opinion on anything comedy related.

tattoo placement... give me a fuckin' break.

you got nothing original just like the dipshit before you and the dipshit before him and the dipshit who started the whole dipshit crew you belong to. bunch of sheep. follow the leader cause you can't think for yourself. hey hitler had a following too. dumbasses!

why don't you comment on the movie and less on some guy's legs. fag!

koriwhat
06-08-2010, 10:51 PM
:lmao I always thought that movie was directed by Todd Phillips. Fag!

ps- lol editing posts

yall are all the fuckin same.... bunch of internet forum pussies! what happened??? you finally found a place in this world you could act like a tough guy? you could appeal to the popular kids? you could be numero uno? same ol' tune... nothing changes.

for this thread i'm ending it here... back to the topic and no more dealing with wannabes like you!

good movie... everyone should see "get him to the greek"!

MannyIsGod
06-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Dude, your tats are ugly as shit but you need to learn to ignore people. You're about as easily trollable as Zosa and thats saying something.

koriwhat
06-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Dude, your tats are ugly as shit but you need to learn to ignore people. You're about as easily trollable as Zosa and thats saying something.

you wanna knock me now? haha...

i could easily say, dude your ugly as shit and you need to mind your own business. it's easy to say cause it ain't a lie.

anyways, puff daddy is fuckin' awesome in this movie and i too wasn't looking forward to his character but damn he kills it!

MannyIsGod
06-08-2010, 11:30 PM
I am ugly as shit but if I threw a hissy fit every time someone called me ugly on here everyone would be following my post with LOL UGLY.

Anyway,

LOL CALF TATS.

koriwhat
06-08-2010, 11:36 PM
I am ugly as shit but if I threw a hissy fit every time someone called me ugly on here everyone would be following my post with LOL UGLY.

Anyway,

LOL CALF TATS.

hahaha

Sir Loin
06-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Is it true that lars ulrich is in this?

Leetonidas
06-09-2010, 01:10 AM

Unfortunately, yes.

koriwhat
06-09-2010, 01:13 AM

yes and aldous snow is awesome

Sir Loin
06-09-2010, 01:16 AM
yes and aldous snow is awesome
Is he the same character from sarah marshall?

koriwhat
06-09-2010, 01:25 AM

yep

Drachen
06-09-2010, 08:13 AM

Yes, just an "off the wagon" version (as in he fell off the wagon).

koriwhat
06-09-2010, 12:26 PM
:lol where did i ever say that i was a tough guy? and just whom am i trying to appeal to? sorry bud, i think for myself and make my own decisions. simply put, i fuck with you because you're a pussy. that's what i do, i fuck pussies. my username is slang for pussy for fuck's sake. you're a scrawny bitch with ridiculous calf tats, long hippy hair, weak troll game that consists of saying fag over and over, and let's not forget this little gem that makes me laugh every time.."bitches and blunts!" :lmao if you're this easily flustered and weak on the board, i shudder to think how weak you are in real life. now doesn't that make sense to you, or are you too stupid that your brain can't even get that?

yeah, i'm the pussy... well, come get you some you fuckin' queer!

btw, pass me that jefferey!

koriwhat
06-09-2010, 12:40 PM
yes..yes you are....and when you stop letting the entire board pulverize your asshole on the daily, i'll be sure to let you know that you've been upgraded from "fucking pussy" to just "pussy." know your role puta

keep talking fresa... we can all see through your lisp.

man that part where they're in that club/hotel with everyone was my favorite part... shit was so off the wall it was great!

koriwhat
06-09-2010, 12:50 PM
lmao trying to change the subject..keep trying puta, but i'm going to keep making you look like the little bitch you are for as long as you post on spurstalk...:hang

the subject is "get him to the greek" not about you and your stupid assumptions about me. get back on subject or shut the fuck up already and take it to one of the other many gay threads you and your followers have made about my legs.

J.T.
06-09-2010, 01:22 PM
I could use some new tats tbh you guys have any suggestions?

baseline bum
06-09-2010, 03:34 PM
I didn't think it was as good as The Hangover, but it was still pretty damn funny. Puffy actually playing a great supporting role shocked the hell out of me, as I had no idea the guy had any talent beyond milking Biggie's career. Jonah Hill is definitely the funniest person in Hollywood.

JMarkJohns
06-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Saw it. Very good. Great during the Vegas scenes. Absolutely hilarious. Honestly, Combs was a surprise for just how much I enjoyed his character. Some hilarious moments from him. Could have cared less for the English tart GF/XGF and her over-the-top shit. Other than that, good flick. Solid B/B+

Cry Havoc
06-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Saw the movie tonight. Best comedy I have seen in a while. I agree the Vegas scenes were crazy funny. Better than The Hangover for me.

koriwhat
06-10-2010, 01:12 PM
the hangover doesnt even compare! that movie was complete shit that appeals to those who like that drunk pos galafuckinwhocares dude.

MannyIsGod
06-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah man, the Vegas scene was fucking over the top. Its all about the Jeffery.

baseline bum
06-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Yeah man, the Vegas scene was fucking over the top. Its all about the Jeffery.

My favorite scene is when he's drunk as shit at the Today Show, and he says he's so shitfaced on live TV.

EricB
06-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Based on the reviews tonight I'm gonna go check it out.

Heres to hoping its good..

koriwhat
06-10-2010, 11:12 PM
My favorite scene is when he's drunk as shit at the Today Show, and he says he's so shitfaced on live TV.

yeah that's a great part but then again i pretty much couldn't stop laughing the whole movie.

Hooks
06-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Saw it yesterday, it was alright I guess, wasn't that funny...I think I laughed maybe 4 times throughout the movie, it wasn't offensive or anything to me it was just boring. Hangover pwns the shit out of this movie though, Role Models was better as well.

baseline bum
06-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Saw it yesterday, it was alright I guess, wasn't that funny...I think I laughed maybe 4 times throughout the movie, it wasn't offensive or anything to me it was just boring. Hangover pwns the shit out of this movie though, Role Models was better as well.

Role Models was awesome early on, but once it got sentimental it lost me. At least Get Him to the Greek had the three-way to keep the required lame sappy part at the end somewhat interesting.

ALVAREZ6
06-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Some of you really inflated that movie...it was just alright, I give it a 6 out of 10. It was funny at times, but it was definitely not worth $11.

You guys truly mind-fucked me...

DPG21920
06-13-2010, 12:01 AM
I have to agree with Alvarez. It was a funny movie, but not something overtly funny.

jack sommerset
06-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Fucking halirious movie. The Destiny girl making the fat dude suck a dildo and then sticking it up her ass. He comes back in the room and says " I think I was just raped" The whole jeffery scene is a top 10 funniest shit I have ever seen!

JMarkJohns
06-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Fucking halirious movie. The Destiny girl making the fat dude suck a dildo and then sticking it up her ass. He comes back in the room and says " I think I was just raped" The whole jeffery scene is a top 10 funniest shit I have ever seen!

Um... the dildo wasn't stuck up her ass. Why do you think he said what he said after. He mentioned "Why does this keep happening to me" and the line you mentioned.

Dude got a dildo he sucked on shoved up his own pooper.

jack sommerset
06-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Um... the dildo wasn't stuck up her ass. Why do you think he said what he said after. He mentioned "Why does this keep happening to me" and the line you mentioned.

Dude got a dildo he sucked on shoved up his own pooper.

I missed alot of the begining of the film. I saw her go behind her back with the big cock while sitting on him and thought she was ass fucking herself.

I guess he did get raped!

Dr. Gonzo
06-13-2010, 11:02 PM
It was alright. Nothing great. Definitely not worth the price of admission.

ALVAREZ6
06-14-2010, 08:22 AM
It was alright. Nothing great. Definitely not worth the price of admission.

:tu

And was the jeffrey scene really that funny?

Dr. Gonzo
06-14-2010, 10:20 AM
:tu

And was the jeffrey scene really that funny?

Not really. The part about rubbing the furry wall was alright but nothing to write home about. Definitely not as funny as this.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/alvarezbw4.jpg

lil'mo
06-20-2010, 01:36 AM
That movie fucking sucks! YLl suck!

Leetonidas
06-20-2010, 10:42 AM
lol and cue the faggots that have to be different and claim everything isn't funny just because Jonah Hill or someone else from the Apatow/Rogen crew is in it.

I don't really give a shit what anyone else thought. Aldous was the funniest character in my favorite comedy and I was stoked when they made a movie about him. It's hilarious to me.

And I got the Infant Sorrow album from my friend the other day, actually has some good songs on it. LMAO @ Jackie Q..."I'm talking about my asshole!" :lmao

Leetonidas
06-20-2010, 10:42 AM
dp

JMarkJohns
06-20-2010, 12:20 PM
I don't really give a shit what anyone else thought. Aldous was the funniest character in my favorite comedy and I was stoked when they made a movie about him. It's hilarious to me.

Agreed. I was very excited to hear of this film, then wasn't overly impressed with the previews. Diddy has shockingly hilarious, and I enjoyed the Sarah Marshall reference in the film - glad they did that tribute.

About the only part of the film I didn't like, was...

LMAO @ Jackie Q..."I'm talking about my asshole!" :lmao

^ Her. Overkill. You already had Aldous. Don't need the tart version. Whatever scene she was in, automatically became my least favorite scene. Anyways, that was my only complaint.

Fabbs
06-20-2010, 02:02 PM
RenaldoBalkman

tbh it was ok. Hangover and Superbad were better. It was funny, but not as funny as some posters saying it was.

Hooks

ALVAREZ6

Some of you really inflated that movie...it was just alright, I give it a 6 out of 10. It was funny at times, but it was definitely not worth $11.

You guys truly mind-fucked me...
etc.

So on a par with Beaviss n Butthead?
Stuff Manny n crew like.

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 02:28 PM
so people actually liked the hangover? i thought that movie sucked ass! so fuckin' terrible.

Mavs_man_41
06-20-2010, 06:18 PM
so people actually liked the hangover? i thought that movie sucked ass! so fuckin' terrible.

lmao calf tats trying to have legit conversation with other spurstalkers

newsflash brah, no one here likes you, you had 2/3 of the fuckin forum on ignore at one point :lmao

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 06:28 PM
lmao calf tats trying to have legit conversation with other spurstalkers

newsflash brah, no one here likes you, you had 2/3 of the fuckin forum on ignore at one point :lmao

yall are still on ignore... and you think i care whether you or your squad of ethugs like me? ha!

btw you must've liked the hangover cause you're dumb enough to like it.

brah! :lmao

Mavs_man_41
06-20-2010, 06:42 PM
yall are still on ignore... and you think i care whether you or your squad of ethugs like me? ha!

btw you must've liked the hangover cause you're dumb enough to like it.

brah! :lmao

brah i have no squad of ethugs, even random spur fans were taking turns pumping your asshole, and you know how i feel about those fat beaners

lmao calf tats the hangover hater

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 06:44 PM
brah i have no squad of ethugs, even random spur fans were taking turns pumping your asshole, and you know how i feel about those fat beaners

lmao calf tats the hangover hater

still doesn't matter and still don't care

now where's that jeffrey at?

mavs>spurs2
06-20-2010, 06:47 PM
lmao wtf, so that old avatar of the spur calf tats was actually koriwhat????

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 07:13 PM
^ someone actually had my legs as their avatar? ha

mavs>spurs2
06-20-2010, 07:18 PM
^ someone actually had my legs as their avatar? ha

it was you, dipshit!

koriwhat
06-20-2010, 07:22 PM
it was you, dipshit!

i remember posting the photo here but not having it as my avatar... maybe i did, i don't remember though. oh well.

ynh
06-20-2010, 07:32 PM
This movie sucked fucking ass.. Not that funny and about an hour too long.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Saw it last night.

Pretty funny 6.5 to 7 on a scale of 10 funny scale.

I was pretty drunk so it should have great replayability since I can't remember alot of the scenes but overall I liked it. Puffy was killing me softly with his shitty acting but he made me laugh when him and all his kids were wearing fresh new Dickless Bryant jerseys and he was like "You know how many jordans six black kids go through" roflroflrofl

The Vegas scenes were awesome. Movie could have used some more titties though.

thispego
06-26-2010, 02:15 PM
uhhh, yeah, this movie blowed goats

jonah hill was PAINFUL to watch when he was trying to act sincere and heartfelt

IronMexican
06-26-2010, 05:35 PM
I don't think I'm gonna watch any movie with that British guy. He just annoys me.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Whats a calf-tat?

HarlemHeat37
06-27-2010, 01:54 AM
I thought it was really funny..not as funny as Superbad and the overrated Hangover, but still really funny..

The worst mistake you can make before watching a big movie is reading a thread or anything about it on the internet..it gets you hyped up for it, and a movie will rarely live up to the hype in this kind of circumstance..

EricB
09-29-2010, 12:57 PM
"rub the fur. Isn't this nice? Im gonna get the whole outside of my house covered in this shit" :lmao