PDA

View Full Version : Israeli's celebrate attack on Turkish Aid Ship

BullsDynasty
06-05-2010, 08:57 PM
sMzc1N1Cx3s

Wild Cobra
06-06-2010, 12:31 AM
sMzc1N1Cx3s
I see no evidence of celebrating over the stopping of the ships. I see happy people and Israeli flags. They could be celebrating something else. Looks more like a celebration following a win of a soccer match.

Oh, Gee!!
06-06-2010, 12:58 AM
wild cobra=skeptic/true believer when it suits his beliefs

Thompson
06-06-2010, 01:00 AM
I see no evidence of celebrating over the stopping of the ships. I see happy people and Israeli flags. They could be celebrating something else. Looks more like a celebration following a win of a soccer match.

That's true, but there's no doubt what these people are celebrating.

KrM0dAFsZ8k

They can ship all the 'humanitarian aid' they want to, as long as Israel inspects it first. The reason they don't like that is because it makes it difficult to smuggle in rockets and other weapons.

Shastafarian
06-06-2010, 01:01 AM
This Video was filmed by me in the night of 31.5.2010 infront of the Embassy.It'd be interesting to know exactly when this footage was shot.

BullsDynasty
06-06-2010, 09:02 AM

The celebration took place infront of the Turkish Embassy, go figure.

BullsDynasty
06-06-2010, 09:08 AM

KrM0dAFsZ8k

They can ship all the 'humanitarian aid' they want to, as long as Israel inspects it first. The reason they don't like that is because it makes it difficult to smuggle in rockets and other weapons.

No doubt what the Palestinians did was also wrong. But we're talking about the Israelis here. The place happened infront of the Turkish embassy with one of the people in the crowds shouting slander at the Turks yet somehow you guys still think they are celebrating about something else?

Vici
06-06-2010, 09:11 AM
The celebration took place infront of the Turkish Embassy, go figure.

Funny since no one would have been in the embassy.

BullsDynasty
06-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Funny since no one would have been in the embassy.

Doesn't prevent the fact that they were celebrating the attack.

jack sommerset
06-06-2010, 09:24 AM
RTu-AUE9ycs&feature=related

BullsDynasty
06-06-2010, 09:26 AM
RTu-AUE9ycs&feature=related

http://djiin.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dailymail_humanshield.jpg

BullsDynasty
06-06-2010, 09:32 AM
That video on Hamas is complete Bullshit, I speak arabic so I know exactly what he said, he said "SHAKAL DHARO3 MIN AL BASHARIYA" (تشكل حزب بين البشرية الفلسطينية) Which means to form an Allegiance among the people of the Palestinian State. Since when does Allegiance = Shield?

jack sommerset
06-06-2010, 09:36 AM
A kid on a jeep with a bandage on his arm is your response! Propaganda.

BullsDynasty
06-06-2010, 09:39 AM

Kids don't lie.

jack sommerset
06-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Kids don't lie.

:lmao

Alhamdulillah!

George Gervin's Afro
06-06-2010, 10:17 AM

so you support using kids as human shields..why am I not surprised?

Wild Cobra
06-06-2010, 10:27 AM
wild cobra=skeptic/true believer when it suits his beliefs
I am skeptical about everything until I see enough facts.

jack sommerset
06-06-2010, 10:27 AM
so you support using kids as human shields..why am I not surprised?

Here I go again. Feeding the troll.

Hamas does, you ignorant fuck.

George Gervin's Afro
06-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Here I go again. Feeding the troll.

Hamas does, you ignorant fuck.

you calling people ignorant..

Wild Cobra
06-06-2010, 10:31 AM
This Video was filmed by me in the night of 31.5.2010 infront of the Embassy. It'd be interesting to know exactly when this footage was shot.
It that when the Turkish diplomats packed up and left? Maybe that's why they were celebrating.

jack sommerset
06-06-2010, 10:34 AM

you calling people ignorant..

I'm calling you ignorant. Show me how that big brain of yours works. How do I support using kids as human shields?

George Gervin's Afro
06-06-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm calling you ignorant. Show me how that big brain of yours works. How do I support using kids as human shields?

Did you read the story dummy? The kid was throwing rocks at the Israeli police and they tied him to the jeep... The Israeli's did... this is why I call you an ignorant fuck..do you support anyone using people as human shields?

jack sommerset
06-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Did you read the story dummy? The kid was throwing rocks at the Israeli police and they tied him to the jeep... The Israeli's did... this is why I call you an ignorant fuck..do you support anyone using people as human shields?

I don't believe the story. I don't believe everything I read.

So the smart guy who hates dumb people comes up with "Jackie supports using kids as shields"

Here's to you dumbass :toast

DarrinS
06-06-2010, 12:40 PM

KrM0dAFsZ8k

This is all anyone needs to see to not have sympathy for these fucks.

angrydude
06-06-2010, 12:50 PM
don't you guys get it? killing one person and killing 1000 people is exactly the same thing.:rolleyes

Stringer_Bell
06-06-2010, 12:59 PM
This is all anyone needs to see to not have sympathy for these fucks.

The video is a point of view shot, there's no telling how big or small the crowd really is. We all know camera angles and crowds can seem larger with the right editing. It's disgusting, but we can't attribute it to everyone there.

Don't get me wrong, I hate all the college "intellectuals" pretending Gaza is full of peace-loving simple people that never once committed acts of greed and violence on people that did not deserve it. They fucking hate us, let them hate us, but we need to pursue OUR agenda because the further we can distance ourselves from their head chopping and suicide bombing ways...the better!

don't you guys get it? killing one person and killing 1000 people is exactly the same thing.:rolleyes

Tell that to the bad guys, please. Not all killing is wrong to them, they have religious excuses.