ducks
06-06-2010, 12:10 AM
choke jobs deserve nothing

Venti Quattro
06-06-2010, 12:11 AM
why not create an all the time, all lebron thread? lol

dickface
06-06-2010, 12:12 AM
god damn if you arent the fuckin dumbest of the bunch.

lmao gay ass motherfucker here with his gay hardy shirt giving me shit hahaha

you really have no soap box to stand on... you might as well just get the fuck out of here already because if you wanna laugh at anyone just go put your gay hardy shirt on and look in the mirror man. honestly you're a bitch and you know it! don't make shit up because you were getting shit about that shirt... none of the chicks i know like fags in gay hardy shirts so move the fuck on.

Serge Ibaka
06-06-2010, 12:33 AM

you really have no soap box to stand on... you might as well just get the fuck out of here already because if you wanna laugh at anyone just go put your gay hardy shirt on and look in the mirror man. honestly you're a bitch and you know it! don't make shit up because you were getting shit about that shirt... none of the chicks i know like fags in gay hardy shirts so move the fuck on.

(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6183) yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

TE
06-06-2010, 02:54 AM

what's the deal here? :wakeup

ducks
06-06-2010, 04:39 PM
nice language

Axl Rose
06-06-2010, 04:44 PM
nice language
i don't care that they care about my legs... funny thing is they care about my legs. haha!

but really, i've explained it already and if you haven't read those threads i explained it in then there's a search button up above. good luck!

btw, you're wrong. people here would still give me shit regardless... even if i had the most badass tattoo in the world i'd still hear something about it because afterall this is the internet and unfortunately you run into a bunch of pussies who act like they're better than everyone around when in reality they just want to drool over your legs. what a bunch of fags!

JamStone
06-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Why did you start a thread about LeBron to say there shouldn't be any more threads about LeBron?

Goran Dragic
06-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Because he's ducks and ducks does retarded things.