PDA

View Full Version : Interesting...

Yonivore
06-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria (http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/satellite-photos-support-testimony-that-iraqi-wmd-went-to-syria/?singlepage=true)

General Tommy Franks and General Michael DeLong, the top two officials in CENTCOM when the invasion began, have spoken of credible intelligence supporting the theory. General James Clapper, President Obama’s pick to replace Dennis Blair as director of national intelligence, has previously stated (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/4/likely-intel-chief-clapper-held-disputed-wmd-view/)his belief that the weapons went to Syria and took part in the meetings organized by Shaw.
As I've said before, I believe history will eventually acquit President Bush over the Iraq invasion. Maybe Obama will help in that effort.

George Gervin's Afro
06-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria (http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/satellite-photos-support-testimony-that-iraqi-wmd-went-to-syria/?singlepage=true)

As I've said before, I believe history will eventually acquit President Bush over the Iraq invasion. Maybe Obama will help in that effort.

aquit him for what? Is he guilty of something?

Yonivore
06-06-2010, 10:25 AM
aquit him for what? Is he guilty of something?
Not the only meaning of the word but, now that you mention it, many on the left believe President Bush to be "guilty of something," with regard to the Iraqi invasion.

George Gervin's Afro
06-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Not the only meaning of the word but, now that you mention it, many on the left believe President Bush to be "guilty of something," with regard to the Iraqi invasion.

facts are facts. iraq was neither an immenent threat nor were they capable of mounting any threat to the US. I'm not sure what you holding out hope for.

Yonivore
06-06-2010, 10:30 AM
facts are facts. iraq was neither an immenent threat nor were they capable of mounting any threat to the US. I'm not sure what you holding out hope for.
On what is your determination based?

George Gervin's Afro
06-06-2010, 10:33 AM
On what is your determination based?

the fact that there were no wmds. the fact that they had nothing available to them to mount any kind of attack against the US. I seem to remember condi telling us that left unchecked we could face mushroom clouds.. drones that could strike the US in 45 minutes..etc..etc.. I could go on..

clambake
06-06-2010, 11:06 AM
"deliberately misleading" has already been determined.

balli
06-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Bush and his voters don't really have to worry about the fleeting judgment of human history. God is not acquitting them. Hell will be hot for you and Bush alike, Yoni.

DarrinS
06-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Bush and his voters don't really have to worry about the fleeting judgment of human history. God is not acquitting them. Hell will be hot for you and Bush alike, Yoni.

Why are you and boutons so angry all the time?

Does boutons take the larger end of this during your "fun time"?

http://christiecameron.de/store/images/product_images/popup_images/1468.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Why do you even know what that is and where to find a picture of it?

As for yoni? :lol

Saddam Hussein was in US custody for THREE YEARS and interviewed 25 times -- no WMDs. Even George W. Bush said he had no WMDs. Why are you calling Bush a liar?

clambake
06-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Why do you even know what that is and where to find a picture of it?

:lol no shit!

darrin, have you met jack?

Stringer_Bell
06-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Why are you and boutons so angry all the time?

Does boutons take the larger end of this during your "fun time"?

http://christiecameron.de/store/images/product_images/popup_images/1468.jpg

I came in here to make an innocent comment on the topic, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY WOULD YOU HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF IT???

Bush did not put enough troops on the ground in either Middle East country to secure peace and the oil pipelines struggle with security and we aren't making money off them (Russia and China got the contracts, I think). History won't forgive that, he fucked up.

boutons_deux
06-06-2010, 03:09 PM
If the WMDs were moved to Syria, why didn't Israel, at most risk from their proximity (unlike the USA) go after them?

"testimony" and unseen pics don't prove shit.

There is a huge effort and need to prove that invading Iraq was not to grab the oil, was not based on neo-c*nt/Repug/conservative lies, that 100s of 1000s of lives and $Ts weren't wasted in a criminal effort to enrich US/UK oilcos.

That effort is still-born without hard evidence.

Nbadan
06-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Deflection - Syria is always the Israeli bogey-man..

DMX7
06-06-2010, 05:46 PM

Yeah, I'm not so sure Bush even believes his old talking point right now.

Yonivore
06-06-2010, 06:28 PM
the fact that there were no wmds. the fact that they had nothing available to them to mount any kind of attack against the US. I seem to remember condi telling us that left unchecked we could face mushroom clouds.. drones that could strike the US in 45 minutes..etc..etc.. I could go on..
So, if it turns out WMD's were moved to Syria in the year before March 2003, would that change your view of anything?

And, absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. After all, people believe Jimmy Hoffa was murdered and, yet, there was never a body or suspect.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2010, 06:32 PM
So, if it turns out WMD's were moved to Syria in the year before March 2003, would that change your view of anythingNot really. Saddam didn't use them on the US even when his very survival was at stake. That was what we were supposed to be afraid of. Worst case? He would have used them on Iran. I guess you're glad Bush did so much to strengthen Iran in the region.

Blake
06-07-2010, 10:54 AM
I came in here to make an innocent comment on the topic, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY WOULD YOU HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF IT???

I figured it had something to do with mechanical engineering......

I guess not.

boutons_deux
06-07-2010, 11:02 AM
"President Bush to be "guilty of something," with regard to the Iraqi invasion."

Most Americans think the Iraq war was started on false pretenses, aka absolute lies by dickhead and fellow "oily" neo-c*nts and MIC corporate welfare recipients. dubya is guilty of being a dishonent, ignorant, self-satisfied fool swimming with neo-c*nt sharks.

DarrinS
06-07-2010, 11:11 AM
"President Bush to be "guilty of something," with regard to the Iraqi invasion."

Most Americans think the Iraq war was started on false pretenses, aka absolute lies by dickhead and fellow "oily" neo-c*nts and MIC corporate welfare recipients. dubya is guilty of being a dishonent, ignorant, self-satisfied fool swimming with neo-c*nt sharks.

iSwSDvgw5Uc

clambake
06-07-2010, 11:38 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

George Gervin's Afro
06-07-2010, 12:11 PM
iSwSDvgw5Uc

SEC. RUMSFELD: …We know where they are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

Cheney contended that al-Qaida was operating in Iraq before the March 2003 invasion led by U.S. forces and that terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was leading the Iraqi branch of al-Qaida. Others in al-Qaida planned the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

“He took up residence there before we ever launched into Iraq, organized the al-Qaida operations inside Iraq before we even arrived on the scene and then, of course, led the charge for Iraq until we killed him last June,” Cheney told radio host Rush Limbaugh during an interview. “As I say, they were present before we invaded Iraq.”

CHENEY: Well, this is no operational link. But there was, as I recall from looking at it, extensive links with Egyptian Islamic Jihad. Egyptian Islamic Jihad was the organization headed by Zawahiri, and he merged EIJ with Al Qaeda when he became the deputy director of Al Qaida, Osama bin Laden’s number two. Now, was that a link between Iraq and Al Qaeda? Seems to me pretty clear that there was.

There is plenty more so I suggest you crawl away before you get smashed again.

clambake
06-07-2010, 12:13 PM
There is plenty more so I suggest you crawl away before you get smashed again.

something tells me that mister fister likes to get smashed.