PDA

View Full Version : Who is more credible, David Stern or Tim Donaghy?

Fabbs
06-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Stern has tried to discredit Donaghy at every turn, also tried banning Donaghys book release.

Fabbs
06-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Cuntburn with his multipersonality multiprofile out in force. :lol

Culburn369's slave, Dookie Crew, Frank Lucas, Goran Dragic, James David Manning, John Ameachi, John Wall, manufanfirst, Rappin' Larry Legend, Rappin' Ron Artest, Robert Sarver, Serge Ibaka, Spurfan, Steve Kerr, Steve_Nash, Thundaluva, Thunder Dynasty, Unforgivable, Will Hunting

z0sa
06-06-2010, 10:23 AM
SpursTalk: where trolling happens

Fabbs
06-06-2010, 10:57 AM
SpursTalk: where trolling happens
SpursTalk: Where Non-trolling occassionally happens
?? :lol

Goran Dragic
06-06-2010, 11:00 AM
Cuntburn with his multipersonality multiprofile out in force. :lol

Culburn369's slave, Dookie Crew, Frank Lucas, Goran Dragic, James David Manning, John Ameachi, John Wall, manufanfirst, Rappin' Larry Legend, Rappin' Ron Artest, Robert Sarver, Serge Ibaka, Spurfan, Steve Kerr, Steve_Nash, Thundaluva, Thunder Dynasty, Unforgivable, Will Hunting

:lmao thinking those are Culburn trolls. You are one stupid motherfucker, no surprise you think a convicted felon is credible.

Fabbs
06-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Your thinking anyone cares.

Try several more :lmao

Giuseppe
06-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Who is more credible, David Stern or Tim Donaghy?

Robert Horry:::he avenged Mario Elie with a towel, then banished to Los Angeles waited his moment....

The last TO:

Phil: Robert, stand fast at the apex of the arc.

Horry: But CWEBB will never leave me.

Phil: If he doesn't, tell him to go back and fuck his mother some more. He'll leave.

Christie's wife: Has anybody seen Doug?

Rick Fox: Look at me, I use jerri curl.

Ron Harper: I,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i, hopepppppppp,,,,pppp wewewewewewe wwwwwwwwIN!

Goran Dragic
06-06-2010, 11:05 AM
You obviously care, evident by the fact you made a thread. This thread screams butthurt Spurfan who's sucking Tim Donaghy's cock because his team sucks.

Muser
06-06-2010, 11:07 AM
You obviously care, evident by the fact you made a thread. This thread screams butthurt Spurfan who's sucking Tim Donaghy's cock because his team sucks.

Fabbs is in the crowd where everything is Pop's fault and if we had any other coach we would of 10-peated the last decade.

Goran Dragic
06-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Fabbs is in the crowd where everything is Pop's fault and if we had any other coach we would of 10-peated the last decade.

:lol true also the crowd that thinks David Stern conspires against the Spurs and they were just THAT good that they won 4 championships in a league conspiring against them.

Plus he comes up with really stupid nicknames (Popycock, Dereek Swisher, CHEATriots, New York Skunkies, the list goes on).

JamStone
06-06-2010, 11:13 AM
They're both lying weasels. But I tend not to find credibility in a convicted felon who has admitted to being a crook and liar and has known ties with the mafia and has motivation to continue to lie (book sales). Even if some of what Donaghy says is true, which is very likely the case, I still wouldn't use the term "credible" to describe him. That doesn't mean Stern carries a halo over his head. But it's the lesser of two evils. Stern is still more credible.

Goran Dragic
06-06-2010, 11:14 AM
They're both lying weasels. But I tend not to find credibility in a convicted felon who has admitted to being a crook and liar and has known ties with the mafia and has motivation to continue to lie (book sales). Even if some of what Donaghy says is true, which is very likely the case, I still wouldn't use the term "credible" to describe him. That doesn't mean Stern carries a halo over his head. But it's the lesser of two evils. Stern is still more credible.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

mojorizen7
06-06-2010, 01:24 PM
:lol

Cane
06-06-2010, 01:28 PM
:lmao thinking those are Culburn trolls. You are one stupid motherfucker, no surprise you think a convicted felon is credible.

There are convicted felons still officiating the NBA. Carry on.

Goran Dragic
06-06-2010, 01:47 PM
There are convicted felons still officiating the NBA. Carry on.

No one is saying they are credible.

Cane
06-06-2010, 01:53 PM
No one is saying they are credible.

Are you saying they aren't credible? If so, then why the hell are they still officiating given that its a position of integrity and credibility. Also why bring up Donaghy being a convicted felon if there are still convicted felons deciding on multi-million dollar games and NBA history?

:stirpot:

JamStone
06-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Agreed. But telling the truth doesn't always means a person is "more credible" than the next guy.

Bob Lanier
06-06-2010, 04:03 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/TAik9UwBPtI/AAAAAAAAD4k/HY40uRv5mkE/s1600/03.jpg

Bob Lanier
06-06-2010, 04:04 PM
They're both lying weasels.

blink
06-06-2010, 04:11 PM
ppl that have more to lose have more reason to lie. i'd go with stern as the bigger weasel

TE
06-06-2010, 04:50 PM
are you saying they aren't credible? If so, then why the hell are they still officiating given that its a position of integrity and credibility. Also why bring up donaghy being a convicted felon if there are still convicted felons deciding on multi-million dollar games and nba history?

:stirpot:

+12354641864624684235465423541

Goran Dragic
06-06-2010, 06:51 PM
ppl that have more to lose have more reason to lie. i'd go with stern as the bigger weasel

That's some of the dumbest logic I've ever heard. The person with nothing to lose (Donaghy) would be more comfortable lying out of his teeth because there's no way the lies can come back and bite him in the ass. If Stern gets caught lying and covering up a conspiracy, he loses everything he has.

lol gray named Spurfan

stretch
06-07-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm going with Donaghy. If the book had no truth to it, Stern wouldn't waste his time trying to find ways the ban the book from being published.

Fabbs
06-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Yep. 18-2 for Donaghy so far...

Also when the Donaghy story 1st hit and Sternfish went into spin mode, he promised more transparency in NBA reffing. We have not seen one iota of change.

Jacob1983
06-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Donaghy is a liar and a felon but he has to have something on the NBA and Stern. Why else would Stern be trying to silence the guy? Stern is obviously worried about his own reputation and the NBA. He doesn't want Donaghy telling the truth. I'm surprised Donaghy has not been killed by Stern.

v2freak
06-07-2010, 11:03 PM
That's some of the dumbest logic I've ever heard. The person with nothing to lose (Donaghy) would be more comfortable lying out of his teeth because there's no way the lies can come back and bite him in the ass. If Stern gets caught lying and covering up a conspiracy, he loses everything he has.

lol gray named Spurfan

I agree with that, but the person who has something to lose actually has a reason to lie, unless you're suggesting Donaghy would lie just for kicks.

I believe Stern tried to paint Donaghy as a person who would say anything to get a lesser sentence. Now that the sentence is served, this excuse is no longer valid. I vote Donaghy.

xellos88330
06-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Stern because nothing has been proven yet. Donaghy is a proven liar.

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Donaghy is a liar and a felon but he has to have something on the NBA and Stern. Why else would Stern be trying to silence the guy? Stern is obviously worried about his own reputation and the NBA. He doesn't want Donaghy telling the truth. I'm surprised Donaghy has not been killed by Stern.

:rolleyes

mojorizen7
06-08-2010, 01:53 AM
"Donaghy only pawn....in game of crooked NBA commissioner."
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1263/1366066101_062f70f368_o.gif