PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpton is now saying about Obama

BRHornet45
06-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Al Sharpton is now saying about Obama why expect him to be different from a white president .... well then if that's the case then why vote for him because he's black?!!! you nappy headed hoe Al Sharpton!! why?!

anyways ...

Dr. Cornel West and Tavis Smiley and others are beginning to voice their opinions. Dr. West makes it clear that Obama is a turncoat, a sellout! Tavis Smiley is trying to be diplomatic saying its not about the president ... listen Tavis, let me say something to you .... if you keep dodging and you are afraid to confront Obama head on that this man don't give two hoots about black people and he ain't ever gonna give two hoots about black people ... what Tavis Smiley needs to say and what Dr. West needs to say .... well ya'll can say "we don't need to go that far, lets give him some more time" ... LISTEN ... you better say it now!!! ... this man PIMPED ya'll as black people, and he ain't ever gonna throw you no bone! he ain't ... he threw you that nappy head hoe Al Sharpton ... he ain't ever gonna throw you no bone Tavis!

and now they got this other guy from WVON out in Chicago who's also trying to walk a thin line saying there are problems and Obama should address them, but its not Obama's problem and that we shouldn't expect Obama as a black president to be concerned about black issues and that he should be the president of all people .... WELL WE KNOW THAT BUT THEN WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM!!!??? as a black man! ... I've NEVER seen such bald face lies and Al Sharpton is sitting there with a straight face saying "Obama shouldn't be concerned about the black agenda. he's the president of all the people leave him alone!"

I think I have to give Dr. Cornel West the due ... he's the only one that brought it home to Obama and identified him for who he is. He don't care nothing about black people.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Could you give a link to that direct quote you attributed to Sharpton?

BRHornet45
06-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Could you give a link to that direct quote you attributed to Sharpton?

no son I heard it on CNN the other night.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Which show and which night? They have transcripts for everything they broadcast and archived video for most of it. Such a quote should be easy to find.

BRHornet45
06-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Which show and which night? They have transcripts for everything they broadcast and archived video for most of it. Such a quote should be easy to find.

son I don't remember exactly but it was during the evening time maybe 6pm show. a white women was talking to all 3.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2010, 09:22 PM
So, son, it really isn't big news at all, is it, son?

BRHornet45
06-06-2010, 09:32 PM
So, son, it really isn't big news at all, is it, son?

very big news

ChumpDumper
06-06-2010, 09:34 PM
very big newsWhich is why no one else has the direct quote you attributed to Sharpton, son.

DMX7
06-06-2010, 10:03 PM
no son I heard it on CNN the other night.

I googled that quote, and this thread was the first result.