PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed..

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Does anybody else think 'Sheed should be getting more minutes in this series?..

I didn't watch most of the Celtics games during the regular season, not that it matters since they were a different team at the time anyways, but is Wallace just unable to log in a higher amount of minutes at this point?..

I like Perkins, but he's too much of an offensive liability in comparison IMO..he's great at setting screens and taking up space, but their offense has looked a lot better with Wallace's spacing so far in this series IMO..

I would usually be cautious since Wallace looked pretty bad during the season, especially his shooting and rebounding, but he seems to be playing with some motivation during the last 2 rounds..

Darthkiller
06-06-2010, 10:23 PM
he was in foul trouble? plus you dont wanna upset kg

eyeh8u
06-06-2010, 10:25 PM
i think he plays the best d against the big men, and i like his three point threat opens up the lane

TD 21
06-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Definitely. As much as they need Davis' hustle and activity, the fact of the matter is he's too small to log extended minutes in this series. Garnett looks more dead-legged than ever and has actually been their worst of their rotation bigs. Wallace has for the most part acquitted himself very well and his length, along with his ability to stretch the floor makes him an ideal fit against the Lakers. It doesn't really matter at who's expense it is, Wallace needs to play more.

monosylab1k
06-06-2010, 10:28 PM
Wallace is so damn good at posting up too. He never does it, but if he would they'd have a huge weapon down low.

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Also, they pretty much can't play Shelden Williams at all anymore, despite foul trouble..he pretty much single-handedly took all the momentum away from his own team..

-Incredibly stupid, forced outlet pass to TONY ALLEN(LOL) with 1 second less, giving Kobe an open(difficult, but still) buzzer beater to cut the lead to 6..

-Going to block Gasol instead of fouling him after Pau was already given the whistle, allowing him to pick up the and-1..

-Stupidly fouling Artest 20 feet away from the basket, giving him 2 free throws..

-Fumbling a good pass from Rondo, causing him to miss an open layup..

This was all in a span of 2 minutes..

The Franchise
06-06-2010, 10:32 PM
I think Doc said his back was bothering him in the postgame. He may have just been hurting on the bench.

siraulo23
06-06-2010, 10:33 PM
back problem

HarlemHeat37
06-06-2010, 10:35 PM
That makes sense then..hopefully he'll be straight for the next game, he's a big asset for this series..

TD 21
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM
It's not the back, he's playing basically his usual rotation. In this series that's not enough.