PDA

View Full Version : sons these n!gg@z have gone crazy on here!

BRHornet45
06-06-2010, 10:24 PM
sons make up your damn minds about who the best point guard is! who cares if you think its Paul, Williams, Nash, etc. just pick one! stop jumping on and off bandwagons like its going out of style!

SpursTalk 09-10 history ...

- Chris Paul enters the season as the best point guard with some still claiming Williams

- Paul gets hurt and all of a sudden its between Nash and Williams, but mainly Nash due to his skin color and team success

- Nash slacks off a bit, so its back to Williams

- playoffs roll around and all of a sudden Rose is in the discussion!

- Rose gets curb stomped as usual and its back to Williams

- Williams gets eliminated as usual and its now back to Nash

- Rondo has a few good games and suddenly this "10 and 6" point guard is in the discussion!

- Nash gets eliminated and Rondo is declared the greatest point guard in the history of the world.

sons this has got to stop!

Ditty
06-06-2010, 10:26 PM
lol 121-63

Killakobe81
06-06-2010, 10:28 PM
I agree BR ...

I have hitched my horse to Dwill ...

Funny shit is Rondo plays like shit last game best PG stuff is quiet ...

Now, that he has triple double he is Magic again ...

Muser
06-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Williams is the best PG in the league, Awfully close between him and Rondo though IMO.

Ghazi
Rondo is better, and easier to build a championship team around. Paul's lack of size, lack of heart, lack of defense, lack of durability and ball domination are reasons why the Hornets lost by 60 last year in the playoffs, and why they went 37-45 this year.

LMAO Chrissy

Ghazi
Rondo is better, and easier to build a championship team around. Paul's lack of size, lack of heart, lack of defense, lack of durability and ball domination are reasons why the Hornets lost by 60 last year in the playoffs, and why they went 37-45 this year.

LMAO Chrissy

eisfeld
06-07-2010, 12:06 AM
sons make up your damn minds about who the best point guard is! who cares if you think its Paul, Williams, Nash, etc. just pick one! stop jumping on and off bandwagons like its going out of style!

SpursTalk 09-10 history ...

- Chris Paul enters the season as the best point guard with some still claiming Williams

- Paul gets hurt and all of a sudden its between Nash and Williams, but mainly Nash due to his skin color and team success

- Nash slacks off a bit, so its back to Williams

- playoffs roll around and all of a sudden Rose is in the discussion!

- Rose gets curb stomped as usual and its back to Williams

- Williams gets eliminated as usual and its now back to Nash

- Rondo has a few good games and suddenly this "10 and 6" point guard is in the discussion!

- Nash gets eliminated and Rondo is declared the greatest point guard in the history of the world.

sons this has got to stop!

God bless you!

fevertrees
06-07-2010, 12:09 AM
What happened to the picture of the velociraptor diana taurasi in your Signature?

that's just uncalled for and hateful. You wish you could get someone as lovely as DT3

Dex
06-07-2010, 01:02 AM
I miss when Tony Parker was the best point guard, before Deron Williams was the best point guard and after Chris Paul was the best point guard.

Dex
06-07-2010, 01:04 AM
In Greece, Spanoulis is always the best point guard.

redzero
06-07-2010, 01:04 AM
I miss when Tony Parker was the best point guard, before Deron Williams was the best point guard and after Chris Paul was the best point guard.

Huh? I can't keep track of the popular opinion, because it seems to shift daily.

BRHornet45
06-07-2010, 01:22 AM
half breed DWill from The Colony, Texas

lol son DWill is grade A white trash

eisfeld
06-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Huh? I can't keep track of the popular opinion, because it seems to shift daily.

Nah, it's pretty easy actually - If one of those players (Williams, Paul, Nash, Rondo) has a big game this player is the best PG in the world.

Next year with Paul hopefully not hurt he will be the best PG again, till he injuries himself or has a bad game. For christ's sake I'm going out on a limb and say that Westbrook will be the best PG in the league soon ;)

Indazone
06-07-2010, 10:11 AM
I take Dwayne Wade over all those ho's pretenders you mentioned.

Bukefal
06-07-2010, 10:50 AM
- rondo has a few good games and suddenly this "10 and 6" point guard is in the discussion!

- nash gets eliminated and rondo is declared the greatest point guard in the history of the world.

Sons this has got to stop!

+1