PDA

View Full Version : Lakers to petition Stern to replace Rondo with Jameer Nelson

Fabbs
06-06-2010, 10:28 PM
"I haven't seen DaReek this upset since The Flaming Boutique accidently gave away his special purple n pink sashe to the wrong customer" -Sasha Fierce Vagacic on Derek Fishers post game 2 demeanor.

"Kobe is also just livid" said team trainer Stefon Mulberry. "I'm giving out Midols like they are candy."

Fisher and Bryant referred to last years Finals with the games on the line. "You're supposed to back up when I'm shooting a jumper, not contest it and certainly not block it" said a fuming Dareek. Kobme echoed Fishers sentiments on Rondo. Forgetting for a moment to do his lame MJ post game immitation, Bryant fumed "when i go up for a shot near the end of a game, i want a foul call or a made shot or both! Nothing else!! I certainly don't want the ball cleanly stolen and no whistle!"

An eye squiting Phil Jackson said the Lakers will officially petition Stern to replace Rondo with Jameer Nelson, the Lakers point man in last years Finals. No word yet on league approval.

florige
06-06-2010, 10:29 PM
:lmao

lefty
06-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Rofl