PDA

View Full Version : If the Lakers actually lose.......

BUMP
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM
First of all, notice I said if instead of going crazy after 1 game like everybody here.

Anyway if the Lakers lose, does that mean all Laker fans are gone? Because there is gonna be an epic amount of ownage if people actually want to dig up the millions of threads that LakerFan made already crowning their team champions.

The ownage will be historic. I might dig up 2-3 but my head hurts just thinking about the rest!:wow

Venti Quattro
06-06-2010, 10:45 PM
I'll still be here. I didn't make self-incriminating threads that I should be ashamed about :lmao

TampaDude
06-06-2010, 10:45 PM
It would indeed be glorious...but I still think the Lakers win the title this year.

Ashy Larry
06-06-2010, 10:46 PM
I think that's one of the biggest problem with most Laker fans. They're so overconfident to the point where they think that (1) our squad can't lose; (2) if they do lose, its because of the refs and (3) Kobe will always bail us out.

It's one thing to be confident about your squad. It's another thing to make stupid ass predictions and think that the other teams are just going to lay down at their feet. Like I said before, this series is gonna go at least 6.

Giuseppe
06-06-2010, 10:47 PM
You couldn't drag me away.

SomeCallMeTim
06-06-2010, 10:49 PM
I'll say the same thing I said after Game 1:

One game.

After every game, expect major overreaction either way.

Lakers went from unbeatable to dead meat in 48 mins of basketball.

Celtics overall played well tonight, rode a hot hand and great defense to a tough win on the road. Lakers never looked comfortable, you have to credit Boston for that. They are a tough minded team. It's not like they were firing on all cylinders either, KG and Pierce didn't play great... Perkins either. Basically Allen, Rondo, and just enough from guys like Davis, Nate, and Sheed.

Disappointing to see the Lakers run out of gas down the stretch but not surprising. They got away with a lot of big no-nos all game long and finally ran out of gas (and luck)

Giuseppe
06-06-2010, 10:50 PM
They got away with a lot of big no-nos all game long and finally>>>>(and luck)

Tim, again, precision goods.

Venti Quattro
06-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Lakers did not ride the hot hand/s of the game and they still forced it to some players who were visibly off. Result, a loss.

namlook
06-07-2010, 02:20 AM
It's one thing to be confident about your squad. It's another thing to make stupid ass predictions and think that the other teams are just going to lay down at their feet. Like I said before, this series is gonna go at least 6.

Paul Pierce just said tonight the Celtics are going to win it in 5. Talk about stupid ass predictions.

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2010, 03:23 AM
Paul Pierce just said tonight the Celtics are going to win it in 5. Talk about stupid ass predictions.

he didn't say that

namlook
06-07-2010, 04:00 AM
he didn't say that

He said the Celtics were not going to be coming back to LA. The only way that happens is if the series ends in 5. Do you think he's predicting Lakers in 5? If so, my bad. :lmao

Nahtanoj
06-07-2010, 09:04 AM
He said the Celtics were not going to be coming back to LA. The only way that happens is if the series ends in 5. Do you think he's predicting Lakers in 5? If so, my bad. :lmao

Yep he is predicting Lakers in 5.

ezau
06-07-2010, 10:30 AM

He's just saying the truth.

SpursDynasty
06-07-2010, 10:32 AM
The Lakers are in hand-me-the-championship mode like they were in '04 and '08. The only reason they won it last year was because Dwight Howard and Rashard Lewis were the competition.

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2010, 10:38 AM

maybe he's predicting for the big one to hit and all you fuckers will be dead.

Baseline
06-07-2010, 11:23 PM
If the Lakers lose, it will prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Bryant is no big deal.

He won three rings with Shaquille, but so did Fisher and Rick Fox. So, big whoop.

Then he won a ring with Gasol the year Garnett was injured. So, big whoop.

All this equals...Bryant's career...big whoop.

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 11:24 PM
If the Lakers lose, it will prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Bryant is no big deal.

He won three rings with Shaquille, but so did Fisher and Rick Fox. So, big whoop.

:rolleyes

Spursfan092120
06-07-2010, 11:25 PM

As a Spurs fan...I can say...if you truly believe this, you, my friend, are an idiot.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2010, 11:34 PM
First of all, notice I said if instead of going crazy after 1 game like everybody here.

Anyway if the Lakers lose, does that mean all Laker fans are gone? Because there is gonna be an epic amount of ownage if people actually want to dig up the millions of threads that LakerFan made already crowning their team champions.

The ownage will be historic. I might dig up 2-3 but my head hurts just thinking about the rest!:wow

I'm gonna resurface with a different profile soon anyway but a BIG FUCKING IF.....and IF so then all I will say anyway is suck my dick bitch...and roll up a fat cigar...

LnGrrrR
06-08-2010, 02:04 AM
I'm gonna resurface with a different profile soon anyway if the Lakers lose because I'm a huge pussy but a BIG FUCKING IF.....and IF so then all I will say anyway is suck my dick bitch...and roll up a fat cigar...

fify :toast

TampaDude
06-08-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm dug in like a tic.

Main Entry: tic
Pronunciation: \ˈtik\
Function: noun
Etymology: French
Date: circa 1834
1 : local and habitual spasmodic motion of particular muscles especially of the face : twitching
2 : a frequent usually unconscious quirk of behavior or speech <“you know” is a verbal tic>

fo'shizzle
06-08-2010, 02:05 PM
I'm dug in like a tick in a goat.

fiffy :lol

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 02:32 PM
The Lakers are in hand-me-the-championship mode like they were in '04 and '08. The only reason they won it last year was because Dwight Howard and Rashard Lewis were the competition.

You ain't ever beat any team of repute in the Finals.

Xevious
06-08-2010, 05:59 PM
I honestly could not care less who wins. You could replace either of the two teams playing with any of the other 28 teams and my interest in this finals would go up exponentially. The only entertainment value this series will bring is seeing all the Laker fans eat crow if they lose.

Otherwise, bring on next season.

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 06:11 PM
I honestly could not care less who wins. You could replace either of the two teams playing with any of the other 28 teams and my interest in this finals would go up exponentially. The only entertainment value this series will bring is seeing all the Laker fans eat crow if they lose.

Otherwise, bring on next season.

In other words, representing the Silver & Skunked yer covered no matter what happens.

:rolleyes