namlook
06-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Doing your best KG imitation?

We'll just see about that....

Yelled to the crowd at 1:12 of 4th quarter

Keep talking Paulina....after you go 2 for 11. :lmao

dirk4mvp
06-07-2010, 01:40 AM
op is such a sore vagina. i've never seen anyone get so butthurt after the simplest things like he does.

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2010, 01:55 AM
:lol is Pierce going to deny this like he did in the Orlando series?..

As for the OP, I have to agree with d4m..namlook literally acts like he plays for the Lakers..like people are personally insulting him when they speak badly of the Lakers:lol..

BRHornet45
06-07-2010, 02:00 AM
anybody got a broom?

Sisk
06-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Are you mad because you can't put him on your ignore list?

crc21209
06-07-2010, 02:02 AM
:lol is Pierce going to deny this like he did in the Orlando series?..

As for the OP, I have to agree with d4m..namlook literally acts like he plays for the Lakers..like people are personally insulting him when they speak badly of the Lakers:lol..

:lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-07-2010, 02:13 AM
was there a need for this thread after a loss? fck this pussy

Nahtanoj
06-07-2010, 02:14 AM
Paul may be right.

I remember in 1990 Clyde Drexler made a similar, if not identical comment after winning Game 2 (tying series at 1-1) at Detroit. The JailBlazers went on to lose the next 3 at home..

J.T.
06-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Are you mad because you can't put him on your ignore list?

Oh yeah this is the faggot who publicizes his ignore list in his sig like it makes him some kind of bad ass.

namlook
06-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Paul may be right.

I remember in 1990 Clyde Drexler made a similar, if not identical comment after winning Game 2 (tying series at 1-1) at Detroit. The JailBlazers went on to lose the next 3 at home..

That's what I was thinking. If the Lakers win 3 and 4 the Celtics will mail it in for game 5 and it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

dirk4mvp
06-07-2010, 02:24 AM
lol editing the op so you can put in 'Paulina'

awesome.

spurs10
06-07-2010, 02:30 AM
Thought the Fakers played hard tonight, and with sub-par games from PP and KG, Boston still won.....not surprised. If the character of the Fakers is as lame as it appears.....Celtics have a great shot...once again!!!!

thedong
06-07-2010, 02:35 AM
Pierce a.k.a The Truth, and nothing but teh whole mother fucking truth never lies, 99.9% of the time.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 11:10 AM
Paul Pierce is claiming someone hacked into his body and said that. Paul pierce's body is investigating.

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 11:33 AM
David Stern won't allow Boston to win three straight home games.

nkdlunch
06-07-2010, 11:40 AM

David Stern will also not allow Lakers to come back from a 3-1 deficit. regardless, lakers are fucked :lol

easy7
06-07-2010, 12:40 PM

I believe that but only because i saw Stern hand the Lakers game one. :hat

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-07-2010, 12:42 PM
namlook: the biggest pussy on Spurstalk.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 02:25 PM
lol editing the op so you can put in 'Paulina'

awesome.

Sandy is an expert at coming up with pithy names.

crc21209
06-07-2010, 04:02 PM
namlook: the biggest pussy on Spurstalk.

:lol

namlook
06-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Sandy is an expert at coming up with pithy names.

This from Shemale, the biggest pussy and faggot on Spurstalk? That's hilarious. :lmao

lol shemale

Killakobe81
06-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Doesnt bother me I expect him to talk shit ...and I am glad he did.

But you guys act like if amare said that shit to Spurs, Rockets or Hornets that yall wouldnt post a thread about it ...yall are hypocrites ...

Some spur fans here still bitch about Phil's asterisk bullshit ...and hold it against him and others hold cuban's I hate the spur stuff against him.

I could post who did these but yall now who you are ...and I dont want to waste the time. But STOP acting like it's only ONE fan-base that acts butthurt or act like DBags ...

every fanbase on here has a few ... as well as quality posters

BadOdor
06-07-2010, 05:25 PM
lol sandy

I think lakers are capable taking at least 1 game though. Boston hasn't exactly been the best home team.

bostonguy
06-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Gotta love Pierce. He is going to have his way with Artest back in Boston. Celts pretty much have this series wrapped up. Just protect homecourt and the championship is right back in Boston. :p:The Boston crowd is going to be nuts tomorrow night. I'll be at the game. Can't wait!
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

D-Wade #3
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
This from Shemale, the biggest pussy and faggot on Spurstalk? That's hilarious. :lmao

lol shemale

Damn son, you actually think "shemale" is a good insult? :lol

LnGrrrR
06-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Gotta love Pierce. He is going to have his way with Artest back in Boston. Celts pretty much have this series wrapped up. Just protect homecourt and the championship is right back in Boston. :p:The Boston crowd is going to be nuts tomorrow night. I'll be at the game. Can't wait!
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Wtf? Did somebody hack into BostonGuy's account? :D

Glad to see you so optimistic about this series BG. I'm hoping you're right, but I have a feeling the C's will drop one of the three.

cobbler
06-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Damn son, you actually think "shemale" is a good insult? :lol

For you... it would be. :lmao

Spursfan092120
06-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Shit...if Kobe had this attitude, LA would be up 2-0 right now.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Doing your best KG imitation?

We'll just see about that....

Yelled to the crowd at 1:12 of 4th quarter

Keep talking Paulina....after you go 2 for 11. :lmao

Last time I checked Pierce never showed up in LA to begin with....

Smooth Criminal
06-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Thought the Fakers played hard tonight, and with sub-par games from PP and KG, Boston still won.....not surprised. If the character of the Fakers is as lame as it appears.....Celtics have a great shot...once again!!!!
Bitch please this is KG, it's how he'll be all series, Paul I'll give you but let me ask: Will Ray Allen have another game like that this finals? Ever again in his career? Doubtful, both teams had foul trouble, and Kobe had to sit for a while, and yet the Cs still barely won despite Ray going Apeshit

Smooth Criminal
06-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Wtf? Did somebody hack into BostonGuy's account? :D

Glad to see you so optimistic about this series BG. I'm hoping you're right, but I have a feeling the C's will drop one of the three.
2 If I have my way...but I called the Game 2 winner to win it all and I stand by my prediction, unfortunately

cobbler
06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Shit...if Kobe had this attitude, LA would be up 2-0 right now.

Yeah, cause if there is one knock on Kobe, it's that he has a soft attitude void of the will or desire to win. :toast

Baseline
06-07-2010, 11:33 PM
Yeah, cause if there is one knock on Kobe, it's that he has a soft attitude void of the will or desire to win. :toast

This viewpoint is so tired and old. Isn't it obvious by now that Bryant wants to play the way he wants to play, not the way that is best for the team?

I know Laker fans love the guy, but deep down you know that he hurts the team in many ways, not the least of which is his stubbornness. He always has to be the hero, and only defers to others when it's convenient.

Even though Bryant has more talent on his team, he will lose to the Celtics, who play like a team and share the ball. Bottom line is, they trust each other.

If any one thing is abundantly clear about Bryant, it's that he trusts no one but himself. That's why he's a polarizing player. We know he's a polarizing figure, but his selfishness and lack of trust is why his teammates hate him.

LnGrrrR
06-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Bitch please this is KG, it's how he'll be all series, Paul I'll give you but let me ask: Will Ray Allen have another game like that this finals? Ever again in his career? You know, besides that other time he dropped 7 3's against the Lakers in the Finals two years ago? Doubtful, both teams had foul trouble, and Kobe had to sit for a while, and yet the Cs still barely won despite the Lakers having a +20 FT advantage while the game was still undecided, even though they outscored the Lakers by 10 in the paint

fify :toast

cobbler
06-08-2010, 03:09 AM
This viewpoint is so tired and old. Isn't it obvious by now that Bryant wants to play the way he wants to play, not the way that is best for the team?

I know Laker fans love the guy, but deep down you know that he hurts the team in many ways, not the least of which is his stubbornness. He always has to be the hero, and only defers to others when it's convenient.

Even though Bryant has more talent on his team, he will lose to the Celtics, who play like a team and share the ball. Bottom line is, they trust each other.

If any one thing is abundantly clear about Bryant, it's that he trusts no one but himself. That's why he's a polarizing player. We know he's a polarizing figure, but his selfishness and lack of trust is why his teammates hate him.

And yet to a man all his teammates say just the opposite. And funny isn't it that he has led the team in assists like 8 out of the last 10 years. Go figure.

Ohhh, and let's not forget that all his USA teammates also to a man said he was a great teammate and someone they learned a lot from over the duration of the Olympic dream.

But noooo, well go with your off the wall unsubstantiated "hate him" just because YOU do. :blah