PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers are not losing this series

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 11:12 AM
I don't see it.

Based on what I have seen in the first two games all signs are pointing to an LA victory.

The Lakers are winning the interior battles and dominating the glass. Teams that do that rarely, if ever, lose a series.

Boston got a once in a lifetime game from Ray Allen coupled with a rare 5 fouls on Kobe, which enabled them to eek out a victory. That isn't happening again.

thispego
06-07-2010, 11:15 AM
get ready for your butt to hurt then

MadDog73
06-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Do you think Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce will combine for only 16 pts again this series?

(FYI, that's 17.3 pts off of their combined Playoff avg. Oddly enough, 17.3 is also Ray Allen's playoff avg.)

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 11:21 AM
do you think ray allen will go 8-10 from the 3-point line again?

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 11:22 AM
I truthfully don't believe KG will have a good series at all. He's being defended very well.

Pierce, I expect to play better but he will have to work hard for his points. I certainly don't expect him to put up anything above his usual averages.

As long as LA contains Ray to his averages and Pierce to his they will win this series. The Celtics can't score enough points otherwise.

BUMP
06-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Cool story scrah

but which one is it? this isn't what you were saying last night....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155886

MadDog73
06-07-2010, 11:26 AM
do you think ray allen will go 8-10 from the 3-point line again?

No, but I don't think KG and Paul Pierce will combine for less than 20 again either.

It should balance out.

Rondo is the key though.

Ghazi
06-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Am I the only one wo thinks D/C is Dr. House?

Same gay posting style.

nkdlunch
06-07-2010, 11:28 AM
and the insecurity continues. Sad... just sad.

lebomb
Rondo is the key though.

X a big ass 2.

21_Blessings
Guaranteeing a game 3 Laker victory

Warlord23
Here's the thing. In game 2, Gasol and Bynum shot 65%, the rest of the Lakers shot around 31%. If the Lakers want to win this series, Pau Gasol will have to be Finals MVP. He has dominated KG thoroughly so far.

The problem with the Lakers is that Kobe thinks he needs to "take care of business" for LA to win. That's all fine when his jumpshots go in, but he is a volume shooter with an efficiency nowhere near Gasol's. Kobe needs to be a facilitator and feed the bigs more.

This might be hard to swallow for all the bandwagon LA fans out there, but Kobe Bryant needs to be a great role-player once again for LA to win. The danger is that he may not be willing to make that sacrifice.

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 11:29 AM
This series is coming back to LA one way or another.

David Stern will NOT allow Boston to win 3 straight home games. You can bet the house on that.

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Here's the thing. In game 2, Gasol and Bynum shot 65%, the rest of the Lakers shot around 31%. If the Lakers want to win this series, Pau Gasol will have to be Finals MVP. He has dominated KG thoroughly so far.

The problem with the Lakers is that Kobe thinks he needs to "take care of business" for LA to win. That's all fine when his jumpshots go in, but he is a volume shooter with an efficiency nowhere near Gasol's. Kobe needs to be a facilitator and feed the bigs more.

This might be hard to swallow for all the bandwagon LA fans out there, but Kobe Bryant needs to be a great role-player once again for LA to win. The danger is that he may not be willing to make that sacrifice.

I agree, I think he realizes that too. He is making a concerted effort to get the ball into Gasol and co. The problem is, in the 4th quarter, the Lakers gameplan is to give the ball to Kobe and get out of the way. Always has been. Those 5 fouls really hampered his ability to attack the basket the way he normally does in these kinds of situations.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 11:32 AM

i must have watched a different game yesterday cuz i swear thats what Kobe was doing.

MadDog73
06-07-2010, 11:33 AM
This series is coming back to LA one way or another.

David Stern will NOT allow Boston to win 3 straight home games. You can bet the house on that.

So, what happened in 2004? Was Stern sick that year?

Or did the Pistons become Stern's favorite team for one year only?

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 11:35 AM

The Lakers were just that bad in '04.

This Laker team is actually very evenly matched with the Celtics, enough so that the refs can subtly influence the games one way or the other.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 11:35 AM

Stern didnt want everyone thinking that he favors the Lakers all the time. So he made sure mid market teams won for the next 5 years.

Hello San Antonio, nice trophys.

Warlord23
06-07-2010, 11:37 AM
i must have watched a different game yesterday cuz i swear thats what Kobe was doing.

You might want to re-watch the 4th quarter when Gasol hardly shot the ball

angrydude
06-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Boston's scrubs will play better at home....meaning KG might show up.

MadDog73
06-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Stern didnt want everyone thinking that he favors the Lakers all the time. So he made sure mid market teams won for the next 5 years.

Hello San Antonio, nice trophys.

:rolleyes

Of course, it had nothing to do with the Piston's or Karl Malone's injury.

The fact is this is still anybody's series. Boston could win, or LA could win.

This is the first time LA got beat at home though, so I wouldn't be so confident if I was a Laker fan.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 11:49 AM
You might want to re-watch the 4th quarter when Gasol hardly shot the ball

is that the times when kobe picked and rolled, passed teh ball to gasol and gasol passed it to Bynum for a dunk?

Or is it when Kobe and Bynum did thier pick n roll and bynum got a few free throw shots?

Or is it when Gasol held the ball kept looking around and pass the ball out?

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 11:50 AM
:rolleyes

This is the first time LA got beat at home though, so I wouldn't be so confident if I was a Laker fan.

ok

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Could have been the last 3 minutes in the game, when Kobe took a horrible 3 pointer. Then came down and threw up another horrible jumper.

Or was it when Lakers down 7 and Rondo stole the ball from Kobe because he wanted to chuck up another 3 pointer.

or could it be when Ron Artest tried to pass the ball to Gasol and it went out of bounce.

or could it be when Fisher got blocked by Rondo?

but lets blame it on Kobe cuz he shot 20 times and got 6 assist but not look at Artest going 1-10 or Odom being non existant.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Buddy that happened before Kobe started shooting the ill advised shots. Watch the game before posting!

buddy...then in that case, the lakers were already in the hole and needed 3 pointers. Did you want Artest shooting those shots? Or fisher and kobe?

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Artest has been shit the entire playoffs on the offensive end but at least he is playing great defense. And Odom is a head case.

But Bryant is "supposedly" the Lakers best player so he gets more grief than the other too and he should.

do you know whats funny though. If Kobe takes 29 shots, i can understand your opinion. Problem is, you are whining over Kobe taking "ill advise shots" when the game is one line and is the Lakers best player. Yesterday, Kobe only took 20 shots and made alot of plays happen. You are nit-picking.

So which is it? Kobe being the "best player", who should be taking those shots?

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Artest has been shit the entire playoffs on the offensive end

You don't know shit from apple butter.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Am I the only one wo thinks D/C is Dr. House?

Same gay posting style.

I think you're onto something, same exact posting style and right when DrHouse made his gay attention whore farewell thread DAC popped back up.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Boy you Laker fans are retards. If Kobe is shooting well keep shooting the ball. When you is having an off game. Give the ball to Bynum or Gasol who were dominating the Celtics the entire game.

KG and Perkins each had 5 fouls and Wallace had a bad back, and Big Baby is too small to stay with either of them. But I guess it is better that Kobe shoots a long jumper than pounding the ball into the post. :lmao:lmao

And Kobe did pass the ball. Why do you think he got 6 assists? Do you think those 6 assist came from Rons 1-10 shooting?! Once again...you are nit-picking.

There are plenty of other reason why the Lakers lost before you should pin-point Kobe.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Kobe did also have 5 turnovers. So Kobe isn't partly to blame for the loss?

damn sure he was, but my original arguement came from Warlords accusation that Kobe isnt being a "role player".

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2010, 12:43 PM
Kobe had a ridiculously high 34% usage game in last night's game, with an offensive rating of 89..

Gasol had a very low 18% usage with an amazingly high 161 offensive rating, by far the highest on the team..Bynum had a 20% usage with a very high 129 offensive rating, by far the 2nd highest on the team..

Pau definitely should have received more touches, as usual..

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Pau definitely should have received more touches, as usual..

pau recieved plenty of touches, what he does with it is up to him.

LnGrrrR
06-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Gasol could have used a few more touches, but except for a few obvious "I'm Kobe, gimme the ball I'm making a play!" moments, I thought he played well.

HarlemHeat37
06-07-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't think Kobe played poorly, I'm just saying he had the ball too much IMO..Gasol needs more touches, he was extremely effective during the 1st 3 quarters, Boston has had no answer for him so far, they were even sending double teams at him in the 2nd half(although this was when Kobe was on the bench IIRC)..

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Coming from the resident pervert:lol

Hey, Adam, have you ever seen your mother completely nude?

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Kobe was out of rhythm due to foul trouble.

Typically he is passive in the first half, and then looks to get his game going in the 2nd so that he can close.

Those BS fouls called on him in the 3rd really disrupted his rhythm and is a huge reason why he wasn't able to close IMHO. Don't count on Kobe to play that badly again this series.

Boston doesn't have anywhere near the defenders they used to they need to contain this guy.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Kobe was out of rhythm due to foul trouble.

Typically he is passive in the first half, and then looks to get his game going in the 2nd so that he can close.

Those BS fouls called on him in the 3rd really disrupted his rhythm and is a huge reason why he wasn't able to close IMHO. Don't count on Kobe to play that badly again this series.

Boston doesn't have anywhere near the defenders they used to they need to contain this guy.

they dont need to contain him when all they need to do is to throw themselves to the floor and get the offensive foul.

SpursDynasty
06-07-2010, 01:11 PM
This Celtics team is 5-3 against this Lakers team in the Finals. The Celtics are just tougher and better, it's that simple.

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Three of those calls on Bryant were his own doing, fellows. He let the emotion of the game rule him in the crucial parts. His vanity at getting the ball stolen by Rondo led to a foul. His frustration at the other's players inability to guard Allen led him to ball hawk Allen in the vicinity of near half court. His denial of reality led him to charge the lane and pick up another one.

Yes, he was not alone, but, he failed last night.

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 01:14 PM
This Celtics team is 5-3 against this Lakers team in the Finals. The Celtics are just tougher and better, it's that simple.

It's one up, asshole.

silverblk mystix
06-07-2010, 01:21 PM
game-1 --ray allen taken out of the game by refs

game 2--kome taken out of the game by refs

pretty even series so far---except I didn't hear celtics fans crying over allen getting fucked in game 1

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 01:33 PM
I didn't hear celtics fans crying over allen getting fucked in game 1

Please.

rascal
06-07-2010, 01:35 PM
I don't see it.

Based on what I have seen in the first two games all signs are pointing to an LA victory.

The Lakers are winning the interior battles and dominating the glass. Teams that do that rarely, if ever, lose a series.

Boston got a once in a lifetime game from Ray Allen coupled with a rare 5 fouls on Kobe, which enabled them to eek out a victory. That isn't happening again.

Agree. The last win has given Boston fans false hope.

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 01:46 PM

Thank, Christ.

LnGrrrR
06-07-2010, 01:51 PM
they dont need to contain him when all they need to do is to throw themselves to the floor and get the offensive foul.

Cmon Machine, I expect better from you. Kobe gets phantom whistles a good amount of the time... I think it's fitting he gets a few bad calls against him.

LnGrrrR
06-07-2010, 01:51 PM

Better than no hope, eh?

bdubya
06-07-2010, 01:57 PM
sure, Kobe was in foul trouble...so was the entire Celtics frontcourt. I don't expect to see that happen in Boston. Figure the Lakers will get one on the road, and then lose the series on their home court.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 02:01 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/a123h5.jpg

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 02:02 PM
testing, testing, 1,2,3...

Oh, Shasta, is Cubby on your ignore list, tights?

tee, hee.

tdunk21
06-07-2010, 02:02 PM
I don't see it.

:sleep

Amaso
06-07-2010, 02:03 PM

That would've been a good comeback if Pau Gasol wasn't called for the foul.

Ashy Larry
06-07-2010, 02:15 PM
well if they dont wanna lose this series, they better get their domes out of their asses and play smart.

the same shit is happening like 2004. Domination in the apint then turns into cape Canavarel as Kobe starts launching. If Pau has their front court in foul trouble, keep feeding him the damn ball.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 02:16 PM
That would've been a good comeback if Pau Gasol wasn't called for the foul.

It's a good comeback because it shows Gasol flopping to try and get an offensive foul. The same thing, whether or not it was called, Machine is bitching about.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 02:18 PM
It was such a flop, it brought up discussion amongst Breen, JVG, and Jackson whether calling a violation for flopping would be feasible.

tdunk21
06-07-2010, 02:27 PM

thats paula gas"tritis"ol doing a wonderful acting job....

monosylab1k
06-07-2010, 02:29 PM
I think you're onto something, same exact posting style and right when DrHouse made his gay attention whore farewell thread DAC popped back up.

brahs this is the truth.

DazedandConfused = DrHouse = SpursDynasty = Jeff

dirk4mvp
06-07-2010, 02:45 PM
brahs this is the truth.

thus, = a badass drummer.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 02:54 PM

Who was the foul called on? thats right...so GTFO.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:15 PM
It's a good comeback because it shows Gasol flopping to try and get an offensive foul. The same thing, whether or not it was called, Machine is bitching about.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 03:20 PM
so in essence, you are saying that ray allen should have gotten that foul for flopping on Kobe right.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:21 PM
so in essence, you are saying that ray allen should have gotten that foul for flopping on Kobe right.

I'm saying you bitching about it is hilarious.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm saying you bitching about it is hilarious.

in that case, ill start bitching about why Gasol got that foul for flopping. Thanks for bringing it up.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:23 PM
:lol

The only person who isn't acting like a little girl about the officiating is Cully. You know you're a shitty fanbase when Culburn is your voice of reason.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 03:25 PM

The only person who isn't acting like a little girl about the officiating is Cully. You know you're a shitty fanbase when Culburn is your voice of reason.

its ok man...i know you're still bad about the sweep. Time will heal all pain.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Deflect some more.

Also, even if I was still mad about the sweep, I wouldn't be bitching about the officiating. Especially if my team shot 15 more free throws yet took 6 more threes.

lol 8-20
lol more fts and losing

Muser
06-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Why are laker fans talking about the Spurs? Spurs are fishing, worry about beating Boston.

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 03:37 PM

Shasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't on your Ignore List after all.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Deflect some more.

Also, even if I was still mad about the sweep, I wouldn't be bitching about the officiating. Especially if my team shot 15 more free throws yet took 6 more threes.

lol 8-20
lol more fts and losing

how about all the times we shot less FT's and won?

lol sweep

Höfner
06-07-2010, 03:42 PM
lol @ lakerfan living vicariously

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:43 PM
how about all the times we shot less FT's and won?

lol sweep

What about 'em? Are you saying you only bitch and cry when your team loses? Yeah. I'd agree with that assessment.

lol home court
lol most 3's in the finals
lol Khlomar

Roddy Beaubois
06-07-2010, 03:44 PM
http://www.redsarmy.com/.a/6a01156f2c3287970c0134828e8192970c-800wi

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 03:46 PM
What about 'em? Are you saying you only bitch and cry when your team loses? Yeah. I'd agree with that assessment.

lol home court
lol most 3's in the finals
lol Khlomar

I was even bitching about refs until you posted a play in which the refs called a flop foul on the flopper.

But to each his own.

lol keep fishing

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:48 PM

I was even bitching about refs until you posted a play in which the refs called a flop foul on the flopper.

But to each his own.

lol keep fishing

Yeah sure. That's not bitching about the refs. It's merely bitching about how good the Celtics are at acting.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah sure. That's not bitching about the refs. It's merely bitching about how good the Celtics are at acting.

Exactly. Im bitching about the Celtics flopping. The refs have the right to call those cuz the celtics made it look like a foul.

Show me where i said that the Lakers lost cuz of the referees. Till then, you pretty much proved my point. I wasnt bitching about the refs.

lol caught any fish

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:53 PM
Exactly. Im bitching about the Celtics flopping. The refs have the right to call those cuz the celtics made it look like a foul.So does it make you mad they called Pau for the flopping foul?

Show me where i said that the Lakers lost cuz of the referees. Show me where I accused you of such

Till then, you pretty much proved my point. I wasnt bitching about the refs.Yes you were

lol caught any fish
Naw. Want me to stake a place out so you can get a good spot while Wheelchair and Possssssssssssssibbbbbble hold the trophy?

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 03:55 PM
So does it make you mad they called Pau for the flopping foul?

sure...why not. Im still not bitching about the refs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Janthony019/spurssun2.jpg

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:56 PM
#1...not all lakers fans are bitching about the refsI guess you were rig....

#2...you cant make that arguement that its ironic lakers fans are bitching about ref cuz the Lakers havent been getting the calls in the whole playoffs.

awww. I've never seen someone contradict himself in the span of one click of the enter key.

Muser
06-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Why would a Spurs fan talking to Laker fan be butthurt about a series against Phoenix?

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Why would a Spurs fan talking to Laker fan be butthurt about a series against Phoenix?

It's all they have after their team loses.

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 03:58 PM

Please.

That's the way it's set up here, Muse. And you know it.

Don't even start.

crc21209
06-07-2010, 03:59 PM
I don't see it.

Who cares what you think? :lol...And seriously, did you really have to make yet ANOTHER thread about LA-Boston? You could have put it in any other thread...

Muser
06-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Not really, if he was talking to a Phoenix fan then you could call him butthurt, but the Lakers had nothing to do with that series.

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Not really, if he was talking to a Phoenix fan then you could call him butthurt, but the Lakers had nothing to do with that series.

Please.

I was astounded by the cross ball busting going on here when I landed, but, that is the way it was so I just joined right in.

There is nothing sacred here, and there shouldn't be.

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 04:07 PM

i dunno..why would a spurs fan be talking about a a Boston/Lakers series if they are fishing?

Muser
06-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Because it's the NBA finals? You know, the biggest part of the NBA calendar for any basketball fan?

TheMACHINE
06-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Because it's the NBA finals? You know, the biggest part of the NBA calendar for any basketball fan?

ok

21_Blessings
06-07-2010, 04:34 PM

The NBA Finals are clearly not the biggest part of Mav fan's calender. Their team only shows for the regular season.

But clearly Spur fan is butthurt as the Spurs Forum was making hourly championship threads after 1st round ecstasy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-07-2010, 04:45 PM
brahs this is the truth.

buffalo wild wings, tbh

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 04:47 PM
mono = herpes

this is true

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-07-2010, 04:48 PM
mono = herpes

this is true

great comeback Jeff

Höfner
06-07-2010, 04:49 PM
mono = herpes

this is true

mono is a totally different thing than herpes

spurs10
06-07-2010, 04:53 PM
http://www.redsarmy.com/.a/6a01156f2c3287970c0134828e8192970c-800wi
Wow!!.... the quintessential Lakers fan. What a joke....has probably done more blow than Jack Nicholson and Dyan Cannon put together and bored the living hell out of everyone stupid enough to hang out with him!

namlook
06-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Deflect some more.

lol 8-20
lol more fts and losing

This from Shemale, the biggest pussy and faggot on Spurstalk? That's hilarious. :lmao

lol shemale

D-Wade #3
06-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Lakerfan shitting his pants right now...Making threads trying to convince himself that the Lakers are still in control, only being TWO games in

cobbler
06-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Could have been the last 3 minutes in the game, when Kobe took a horrible 3 pointer. Then came down and threw up another horrible jumper.

Or was it when Lakers down 7 and Rondo stole the ball from Kobe because he wanted to chuck up another 3 pointer.

Yeah, god forbid you should toss up a 3 pointer down 8 points with under 3 min becuase your teammates tossed the ball away on 3 straight possesions after you put them ahead with a 3 point play.

And rondo did not steal the ball from Kobe. He knocked it out of his hands and got a phantom call from the refs. Incredible mind reading skills you must have to know Kobe was going to shoot a 3 with his back to the basket and outside the arc. :lmao

cobbler
06-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Lakerfan shitting his pants right now...Making threads trying to convince himself that the Lakers are still in control, only being TWO games in

Says the first round exit.

D-Wade #3
06-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Says the first round exit.

30+ free throws and still couldnt win :lmao

cobbler
06-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Wow!!.... the quintessential Lakers fan. What a joke....has probably done more blow than Jack Nicholson and Dyan Cannon put together and bored the living hell out of everyone stupid enough to hang out with him!

And as goofy as he looks and probably is, He's sitting in seats you could only dream of affording.

So the quintessential Spurs fan would be the arrogant, self righteous, small market Texas beaner?

cobbler
06-07-2010, 06:24 PM
30+ free throws and still couldnt win :lmao

It happens...

The other team did have 20 as well.

I still like our chances...

how are yours? :lmao

D-Wade #3
06-07-2010, 06:28 PM
It happens...

The other team did have 20 as well.

I still like our chances...

how are yours? :lmao

And still bitched about the refs, about the same chance of L.A. coming out of Boston with a win

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2010, 06:29 PM
Lakers will be fine.

They have 3 chances to win in Boston and then it's back in LA where they have been mostly dominant all season.

cobbler
06-07-2010, 06:31 PM
And still bitched about the refs, about the same chance of L.A. coming out of Boston with a win

I never bitch about the refs. It is what it is.

Care to make a bet that the series returns to LA before it's over? Huh? Care to put your money where your mouth is?

spurs10
06-07-2010, 06:41 PM
And as goofy as he looks and probably is, He's sitting in seats you could only dream of affording.

So the quintessential Spurs fan would be the arrogant, self righteous, small market Texas beaner?

Don't assume anyone on this forum can or cannot afford a seat to a basketball game you piece of shit and if it's arrogant to think you fucking L.A. buttwipes are a curse on the human race, then call me arrogant.

cobbler
06-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Don't assume anyone on this forum can or cannot afford a seat to a basketball game you piece of shit and if it's arrogant to think you fucking L.A. buttwipes are a curse on the human race, then call me arrogant.

I was assuming about anyone. I was talking about YOU. Yes, you the arrogant, self righteous, small town texas beaner.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 06:51 PM
This from Shemale, the biggest pussy and faggot on Spurstalk? That's hilarious. :lmao

lol shemale

Listen Sandy, I did enjoy completely owning you in the other thread but I already said, I feel bad cuz you're a retard and all. If you wanna keep going I can keep going.

DPG21920
06-07-2010, 07:07 PM
I was assuming about anyone. I was talking about YOU. Yes, you the arrogant, self righteous, small town texas beaner.

Ahhh, good old fashion racism.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 07:34 PM

lol shemale

:rollin

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4402633&postcount=22

He thought it was SUCH a good insult, he decided to use it twice...within 5 minutes of each other. Well played Sandy. Your move.

21_Blessings
06-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Lakers lose a game and Spur/Mav fan's dick gets hard. Shocking.

Just watch that same stiff 4 inch superstar shrivel into nothingness after The L Show repeats.

Shastafarian
06-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Lakers lose a game and Laker fans can only talk about refs and Spurs/Mavs. Shocking.

Not really shocking I don't think.

spurs10
06-07-2010, 08:50 PM
" I was assuming about anyone"? What is that supposed to mean, you ignorant fuck. Gobbler, you need to work on your writing skills.

DazedAndConfused
06-15-2010, 11:34 PM
bump