PDA

View Full Version : UFC 115 Fight Thread June 12, 2010

dbreiden83080
06-07-2010, 07:20 PM
http://mmablog.pl/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ufc115-poster_medium.jpg

Not a great card especially the main event.. I thought this one should have been on free TV but oh well...

Main card

Light Heavyweight bout: Chuck Liddell vs. Rich Franklin
Rich will pick Chuck apart and win a decision or maybe a TKO later in the fight. Chuck is a step slow, who's timing is not what it was. Rich is still top shelf.. He's got this one..

Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipovic vs. Patrick Barry
I'll take Mirko because i like him, but this could go either way..

Welterweight bout: Paulo Thiago vs. Martin Kampmann
Thiago is close to a title shot..

Heavyweight bout: Ben Rothwell vs. Gilbert Yvel
Another tight one to call

Welterweight bout: Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald

Preliminary card (Spike TV)

Lightweight bout: Tyson Griffin vs. Evan Dunham
Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman

Preliminary card

Middleweight bout: David Loiseau vs. Mario Miranda
Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Peter Sobotta[1]
Welterweight bout: Ricardo Funch vs. Claude Patrick[1]
Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Jesse Lennox[1]

Rip-Hamilton32
06-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Chuck
Mirko
Kampmann
Condit
Griffin

Rip-Hamilton32
06-07-2010, 10:48 PM
this is one shitty card

BlackSwordsMan
06-07-2010, 11:52 PM
wow this garbage is gonna be on PPV?
ROFL

The TroutBum
06-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Ace.
My nigga, Cro-Cop.
Rothwell. Dude was embarrassed last time, and will be better prepared for this one.
MacDonald -- anyone but that shit dick Condit.
Kampmann.

What a horrid card.

polandprzem
06-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Main card

Preliminary card

Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Peter Sobotta[1]
Welterweight bout: Ricardo Funch vs. Claude Patrick[1]
Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Jesse Lennox[1]

dbreiden83080
06-08-2010, 08:21 AM
this is one shitty card

wow this garbage is gonna be on PPV?
ROFL

Whether it was Tito and Chuck or Rich, seeing the rest of the card the UFC needed to put this on Spike. PPV buys will be horrendous, especially since they supposedly just did like 900,000 buys for UFC 114.. I bought UFC 114, i'd never buy this..

desflood
06-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Main card

Preliminary card

Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Peter Sobotta
Welterweight bout: Ricardo Funch vs. Claude Patrick
Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Jesse Lennox

They're not going to get a lot of ppv buys for this card, but it has some tough picks (IMO).

dbreiden83080
06-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Chuck in the pre-fight interview still talking title run is just

WTF??

Pride and not knowing when to quit in the fight game is a dangerous combination..

Stringer_Bell
06-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Chuck in the pre-fight interview still talking title run is just

WTF??

Pride and not knowing when to quit in the fight game is a dangerous combination..

Not sure I'd take anything he's saying as 100% truth, he has to make the match look like there's weight to it. Technically the winner has a chance to make a final run, as both are nearing the end of their careers.

Totally agree this should be free as a make up to the fan's that bought the UFC event w/ Anderson Silva. Dana said he'd make it up but we haven't seen anything yet.

Main card
- Rich is faster and prolly has 2-3 good performances left in him considering the competition is getting steeper by the month.

- Barry's got a lot of a heart, but Cro-Cop has the experience and will stalk him like nobody wants to be stalked. We didn't see the real CroCop in the last fight, he was holding back a lot.

- Thiago is a crazy dude, him vs Alves/Fitch winner (hoping its Alves just for the power aspect) for the next shot at the WW Title

- Could be a good fight, loser probably gets cut from the company (Rothwell will be for sure after ducking his last match and getting destroyed by Cain)

- I'm just going with Condit off of experience and survival instincts

dallaskd
06-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Rich
Mirko
Kampmann
Rothwell
Condit

DBryant88
06-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Liddell
Mirko
Thiago
Yvel
Condit

Sir Loin
06-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Rich ( i think chuck is done but prime chuck would pwn)
Mirko ( as a long time cro cop fan im just hoping he wins)
Thiago
Yvel
Condit

polandprzem
06-10-2010, 02:42 AM
I don't think they gonna get 200 000 ppv buys in america after ppl got powned by rampage- sugar hype

But for me it's a nice card.

I don't see Chuck winning this.
he was suppose to fight Tito who he hates and now he is challenged by a nice guy. It's says all - he will not challenge himself that much to be the best he can be. And even now and with a ring rust. Franklin will probably walk away with decision, he will not risk exchanges IMO. But it could happen though.

Pat Berry is fun guy and that's why I like him, he is opposite to Mirko who is so serious about the sport and his fights now it's devastating for him. Berry can push him and if he will Filipovic is in trouble again.
standup war for sure. Berry will not take Mirko down and Crocop never has intension of doing it unless he will get opportunity cause his g&p is quite good.

Kampmann is on a downhill - that's it.
Paulo is THE GUY.

Ben vs Yvel - we might see a slugfest

Soul_Patch
06-10-2010, 01:27 PM
No way in hell im buying this card after the last one...hell, the last few have been terrible.

phyzik
06-11-2010, 04:34 PM
This should have been used as Dana's "paying back the fans" and have it aired on Spike after that Anderson Silva fiasco....

Has he even made good on his promise or was it just empty words?

djohn14
06-11-2010, 08:27 PM

dallaskd
06-11-2010, 11:09 PM
im buying. theyre both out of prime but ive dreamed of this matchup for years.

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 01:59 PM
im buying. theyre both out of prime but ive dreamed of this matchup for years.

burnt a hole in my pocket for 114

Fuckin Rampage..

cornbread
06-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Franklin
Barry
Rothwell
Condit
Wilks

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Pre-Lims on Spike

That may be it for Danzig. He's lost 5 of 6 and going back to before TUF is 3-6 in his last 9..

djohn14
06-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Pre-Lims on Spike

That may be it for Danzig. He's lost 5 of 6 and going back to before TUF is 3-6 in his last 9..

Surely he wont end on that note....ya never know though

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 09:55 PM
May be first TUF winner to get the AXE

Stringer_Bell
06-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Pre-Lims on Spike

His last fight was "winner leaves UFC" right? This was a KO, he's done. EDIT: Apparently it was a sub, I didn't see it. And the ref stopped it early? :wow

Paulo is letting me down. I'd expect a man that fights guerillas and drug dealers to put up a better fight against Kampmann. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling Kamp a scrub (he's a great guy on any card) but something just ain't right with Paulo. o.O

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm 1-1 on my way to another 2-3 or 1-4

Maybe i should retire for this season. It's getting embarassing..

For sure Stringer, Paulo fighting like ass

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Easy 30-27 for Kampman

Maybe 30-26

This next fight might be the last fight of Cro-Cops career. Word is he may retire if he loses, since it's his last fight on his UFC deal. He wants a new UFC deal or he will hang it up

So the word is..

I know Evan is watching, Mirko is his BOY!!!

The TroutBum
06-12-2010, 10:51 PM
I am not watching this fight, but damn, I hope Mirko wins. I would totally have sex with his knee-joint.

The TroutBum
06-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Found a live link -- Man, Mirko looks fat as sin...

The TroutBum
06-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Boo ya. Pullin out the rear naked w/ 30 seconds left. I think he should've/could've knocked him the shit out, but whatever, I'll take it.

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:05 PM
YEs BABYYYYY

Mirko Big WIN

What heart

Stringer_Bell
06-12-2010, 11:07 PM
I got all teary eyed like a bitch cuz of all the bro-love, but I'm glad Cro-Cop finished it as mercifully as possible.

AXE KICK MUTHAFUCKAZZZ!!!!

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Great fight

big win Mirko well done

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Mirko calling out for the money from Dana

Love it

that was awesome..

Lets go Ace!!!

ace3g
06-12-2010, 11:10 PM
lol at all the people that thought this was a bad card

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:12 PM

Good fights come from these kind of cards. That's why MMA is so great

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Rich Ace Franklin!!!!!!

Stringer_Bell
06-12-2010, 11:18 PM

I didn't see the first two fights, but they didn't peak my interest. Paulo got handled. Barry v CroCop was good cuz it's CroCop and he makes us feel good. Next fight doesn't really have much implications other than the names involved.

Can't say I'd shell out for this one, but it'd prolly have been great on Spike.

InRareForm
06-12-2010, 11:20 PM
I have heard of the Kiss of Death, was that the Hug of Death from Cro Cop? LOL

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:22 PM
CroCop and he makes us feel good.

Yes he does

Somewhere Evan is smiling... :toast

InRareForm
06-12-2010, 11:29 PM
ooh shit

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:29 PM
WOW!!

WTF happened

Ace wins in a close round.. Gets the KO. HE was losing a little there but he nailed him with a big shot and Ace with the win...

Big counter right from Rich

Great fight

InRareForm
06-12-2010, 11:30 PM
wow with a broken arm, wow

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Chuck's face is jacked.. Those 2 really went at it

Good good fight

Ace won with a broken arm

What a legend

You Rock ACE!!!:toast

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 11:34 PM
http://thefanlisting.altervista.org/ace/pet/top.jpg

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Who would have thought that event would kick the
shit out of UFC 114??

Good night of fights, especially the last 2. I'm gonna get this on DVD in a few months..

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:39 PM
http://www.mmabay.co.uk/img/Rich%20Franklin%20-%20003.jpg

Rich probably one of the most under-appreciated if not the most under-appreciated legends of all time..

Dude's had a whale of a career.. Just in the last few years he has wins over Wandy, Chuck and i had his fight with Hendo a draw.. Was a great middleweight champ before Anderson came along..

Stringer_Bell
06-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Definately should have been on TV because that main event was fucking great for the fans. Both guys looked pretty damn good. Chuck got cocky, and if there's one thing that gets people killed when they are winning fights...it's pride. He wanted the knockout soooooo bad, and he probably needed it for himself too after all the setbacks.

Rich prolly goes back down to middleweight, to make another run at the title since Anderson is gonna be out of it after 2 fights (chael and vitor).

dbreiden83080
06-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Rich fights better at 205. I agree with Rogan at this point in his career he should stay at 205. He is not gonna win the title but he has more good fights in him. Dude is still top shelf..

Chuck really looked good out there, very aggressive and mixed it up with the kicks, before he got caught. He would have likely laid Tito out bad. Rich won because he has good power and is still a great striker. Tito has no striking and would have been destroyed yet again..

Stringer_Bell
06-13-2010, 12:04 AM
Rich fights better at 205. I agree with Rogan at this point in his career he should stay at 205. He is not gonna win the title but he has more good fights in him. Dude is still top shelf..

Chuck really looked good out there, very aggressive and mixed it up with the kicks, before he got caught. He would have likely laid Tito out bad. Rich won because he has good power and is still a great striker. Tito has no striking and would have been destroyed yet again..

I'm kind of waiting for Tito to say "Awww, too bad about Rich retiring Chuck. I really wanted to fight him after I've recovered. So who's next?" :lol

More interesting fights at 205, but probably not as much success. Shogun/Machida/Rampage/Evans/Jones...maybe Forest/Lil Nog are in his future? I think he has more success at 185. I've been bothered by that Vitor KO for awhile, it was too freakish considering he took some nasty hits from Chuck tonight and kept going.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2010, 12:10 AM
I'm kind of waiting for Tito to say "Awww, too bad about Rich retiring Chuck. I really wanted to fight him after I've recovered. So who's next?" :lol

More interesting fights at 205, but probably not as much success. Shogun/Machida/Rampage/Evans/Jones...maybe Forest/Lil Nog are in his future? I think he has more success at 185. I've been bothered by that Vitor KO for awhile, it was too freakish considering he took some nasty hits from Chuck tonight and kept going.

Page/Rich is a reallly good fight.. But Rich now has a broken arm to heal, so he may be out a while..

angelbelow
06-13-2010, 12:13 AM
i feel bad for chuck, he appeared to work very hard for this fight.

Sir Loin
06-13-2010, 01:27 AM
I feel bad for chuck as well he trained so hard but rich is the real deal. Sad to see chuck go no matter what. Glad to see cro cop win he gets all suicidal when he loses and hes a legend. This was the best card of the year so far

ace3g
06-13-2010, 02:19 AM

http://twitter.com/titoortiz

Blackjack
06-13-2010, 02:53 AM
Franklin knocks out Liddell at UFC 115 (http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-ufcearly061210)
By Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports

VANCOUVER, British Columbia – The career of former Ultimate Fighting Championship light heavyweight titleholder Chuck Liddell likely came to an end with only seconds left in the first round of his fight with Rich Franklin in the main event of UFC 115 on Saturday at General Motors Place.

Liddell missed a shot and Franklin came in quickly with a counter right hook that landed on the chin. Liddell, who was doing well, fell flat on his back after the hook landed. Franklin landed a powerful shot while Liddell was down, but it wasn’t necessary.

Franklin’s left arm was grotesquely swollen and appeared it may be broken after he blocked a kick from Liddell.

But Franklin, the former middleweight champ, didn’t seem to mind, beaming after knocking out one of the UFC’s legendary stars.

Liddell hadn’t fought since being knocked out by Mauricio “Shogun” Rua 14 months ago in Montreal at UFC 97. It was the third time he had been knocked out, and Liddell took the time off to allow himself to recuperate.

He was scoring well on Saturday and dictating the pace of the fight. He likely would have won the first round on the judges’ cards if the round finished, and he looked to apply some late damage when he was caught.

On the undercard, Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic won his heavyweight battle with Pat Barry, who made no secret of his admiration for the PRIDE veteran. Filipovic forced a submission with a rear naked choke with 30 seconds left in the fight.

Barry made many fans before the fight by admitting his admiration for Filipovic, but in the first round he went after his idol and knocked him down twice and was in control of the fight.

But Barry’s conditioning seemed to fail him and Filipovic picked up the pace in the second, stopping Barry’s onslaught and forcing him into a defensive mode.

In the third, Filipovic took over and was catching Barry with fast combinations, forcing Barry to retreat. With about a minute left, a combination from Filipovic knocked Barry down. Filipovic landed a series of hard punches on the ground and referee Yves Lavigne seemed on the verge of stopping it.

But Barry turned away from Filipovic, who took advantage and slapped the fight-ending choke on Barry.

Canadian Rory MacDonald, at 20 years old the UFC’s youngest fighter, got a hero’s welcome from the raucous GM Place crowd and then performed brilliantly through the first two rounds against former World Extreme Cagefighting welterweight champion Carlos Condit.

But Condit took over in the third round and began to rock MacDonald with hard punches. In the final seconds of the fight, MacDonald was on his back and Condit was pounding him with blows. With just 10 seconds left in the fight, referee Kevin Dornan jumped in to stop it.

Two of the judges had MacDonald up 20-18 at the time of the stop. The third had it a draw, 19-19. If the judges would have scored the fight 10-8 for Condit, as it appeared they might, the fight would have wound up a majority draw.

MacDonald didn’t complain about the stoppage.

“I was confused,” he said. “I was taking some good shots. I was lost. I just couldn’t find my rhythm.”

Ben Rothwell managed to control Gilbert Yvel in most of all three rounds and won a unanimous decision over the Dutchman in an entertaining heavyweight bout.

Martin Kampmann moved closer to a bout for the No. 1 contender position in the UFC’s welterweight division with a solid victory over Paulo Thiago. Kampmann was brilliant in neutralizing Thiago’s punching power and controlling him on the ground.

desflood
06-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Curse you, Pat Barry, curse you. You had him down, you could have gone in for the end, but you looked him in the eye... he was your idol. You couldn't take a victory from him to better yourself. I commend you as a human and condemn you as a fighter.

LakerHater
06-13-2010, 03:59 PM
5yuqqqqb

MannyIsGod
06-13-2010, 09:22 PM
Ok I'm trying not to read anything about these fights yet since I've just now watched the first fight but WTF WHY DO YOU STOP IT THERE WITH 9 SECONDS LEFT. Holy shit I hate that stoppage. I mean you let the kid suffer through that shit and end it with 9 fucking seconds left? WOW.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm a huge new McDonald fan. Dude is going to be a star.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2010, 10:13 PM
LOL chuck got ktfo. I don't like that dude one bit. Franklin though, pretty cool guy.

Found the off button pretty well there. :lol

MannyIsGod
06-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Holy shit with a broken arm? These fights were actually pretty good. As bad as everyone thought the card was it turned out to be decent.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Holy shit with a broken arm? These fights were actually pretty good. As bad as everyone thought the card was it turned out to be decent.

Turned out to be very good indeed. I bashed the card and it was way better than UFC 114.. I've always loved Ace but did not think the fight with Chuck would be good at all, mainly because Chuck looked so bad of late but it was a hell of a fight.. Never much of a Chuck fan but he made his mark in the sport. One of the first super-stars and dominant main-stream champs.

As for Rich like i said earlier one of the most under-appreciated legends of MMA. Probably because he is laid back and just a hard working nice guy. Maybe if he had a mo-hawk and a drinking problem like Chuck he would have been bigger... Chuck certainly was never big for his personality since he basically doesn't have one...

Anyway good event and War Rich Ace Franklin..

http://www.getsportsinfo.com/image.axd?picture=Rich+Franklin.jpg

dbreiden83080
06-13-2010, 10:47 PM
UFC NEWS: Rich Franklin heading to Las Vegas for surgery on broken arm

Rich Franklin suffered a broken ulna in his left arm in his first round knockout victory over Chuck Liddell on Saturday night in Vancouver at UFC 115, and the former Middleweight Champion is now headed to Las Vegas to undergo surgery on the injury, according to a report from MMAJunkie.com.

As MMAJunkie explains, the ulna bone "runs the length of the forearm and is parallel to the radius bone. The bone gets thinner in diameter as it gets closer to the wrist, which makes it vulnerable to hard kicks."

Franklin blocked a kick a couple of minutes into the round, and the blow from Liddell caused the break. Franklin fought through the injury for the remainder of the round, however, and managed to find Liddell's chin with a right hand with only seconds remaining in the fight.

He'll now see an orthopedic surgeon in Las Vegas to repair the damage caused by Liddell's kick. The injury is actually similar to one suffered by Randy Couture at UFC 74 against Gabriel Gonzaga.

Franklin told Joe Rogan in the post fight interview he had no intention of quitting, though admitted at the night's post fight press conference he wasn't sure what would have happened had he went into the second and third rounds of the fight.

"I definitely wasn't going to quit – I've broken bones before and continued fighting – but there was part of me that was wondering what kind of strategy I was going to use to win the fight with a broken left arm in the second and third rounds."

Luckily for Franklin, his right hand found the mark and he finished the fight before the he needed to figure that out.

http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/UFC_2/article_5746.shtml

The TroutBum
06-14-2010, 12:39 AM
4 out of 5 aint bad...

desflood
06-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Ok I'm trying not to read anything about these fights yet since I've just now watched the first fight but WTF WHY DO YOU STOP IT THERE WITH 9 SECONDS LEFT. Holy shit I hate that stoppage. I mean you let the kid suffer through that shit and end it with 9 fucking seconds left? WOW.
It was horrible. Somebody wanted Condit to win that fight. Everybody knew damn well MacDonald was going to get that decision and somebody didn't want that to happen. My guess would be Dana White, since he actually defended the stoppage after the event.

As for Rich like i said earlier one of the most under-appreciated legends of MMA. Probably because he is laid back and just a hard working nice guy. Maybe if he had a mo-hawk and a drinking problem like Chuck he would have been bigger... Chuck certainly was never big for his personality since he basically doesn't have one...

Anyway good event and War Rich Ace Franklin..
Rich was King of the World until Anderson Silva came along. Then suddenly he was some high B-level fighter who became champ by beating cans. The fans are fickle and under-appreciative of talent and hard work.

Now I'm cursing myself for picking Thiago over Kampmann. My gut told me to go with Martin and I ignored it. Stupid!

MannyIsGod
06-14-2010, 09:58 AM
There was absolutely nothing fair about the stoppage. He was getting his ass kicked, there is no doubt, but the beating he was taking at that particular moment was far less than what it was earlier and he was still defending himself with only nine seconds left (7 actually according to the official result). Someone should be knocked the fuck out to stop it at that point in the match. Just not right.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2010, 12:25 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/dvpu7n.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zheadv.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/zmi05t.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/4tvnfb.jpg

MannyIsGod
06-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Rich Franklin and McDonald both made me fans last night. Looking forward to their next fights.

desflood
06-14-2010, 05:06 PM
There's a pic out now of Pat Barry being pushed through the airport in a wheelchair. Apparently he broke both his right hand and right foot in the fight against Crocop.

dallaskd
06-15-2010, 12:56 AM
5 out of 5 bitches..

polandprzem
06-15-2010, 01:52 AM
kampmann surprised me, I thought Thiago will impose his will against him, but Martins strategy was good and he kept doing his stuff.

Funny that CroCop got submission of the night. This choke was not that great I think Barry was more devastated by the punches.
First time in a long time Mirko let it go and flow. i wonder his next opponent.

Fights were great but refs and judges sucked. How come dunham had a split?

Anyway I had a dream where I saw a Brock Carwin fight. Fight with many exchanges and some wrestling. Carwin had advantage on the ground but then Brock rolled but then Carwin was able to keep Brock under.
In exchanges Carwin had an advantage of power but Brock was more accutrate.

And I was unable to see the end of first round, i just saw from the long distance that both hit each other and ref was stopping the fight or what. Anyway next thing was Brocks interview that he is number one and he could go next round [like he wanted to silence some kind of controversy]

Then I had a walk with Dana White and we were talking about next opponent - who it will be. Then I recognize that Cain is next in line. So we were discussing. Actually Dana asked me when would be the best time to make this fight and I think we settled it for Boston. I said Boston has NBA champs and it still will be early in the season or offseason so it will sell nice.

Then there was few injured people and Dana was helping them and assured they will get some medical help. Kinda The End

Stringer_Bell
06-15-2010, 04:49 AM
HAHA! Quite a dream there Poland, even going so far as telling Dana to go to Boston cuz the Celts take the Championship xD

Here is Pat Barry's broken foot, geeeeez...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OcTudFCwWRU/TBbSuwwelPI/AAAAAAAAARU/-jNFpQC4lBM/s1600/2wmzvw5.jpg

dbreiden83080
06-15-2010, 12:52 PM
HAHA! Quite a dream there Poland, even going so far as telling Dana to go to Boston cuz the Celts take the Championship xD

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OcTudFCwWRU/TBbSuwwelPI/AAAAAAAAARU/-jNFpQC4lBM/s1600/2wmzvw5.jpg

Cro Cop was his hero going in and he sure left an impression on poor Pat..

Toe to Toe with Mirko for 15 min, and that's what you get..

dallaskd
06-15-2010, 04:41 PM
I really want to see Rich vs Rashad..

dbreiden83080
06-15-2010, 11:40 PM
5 out of 5 bitches..

Congrats

as a reward you can update the standings.. :lol

desflood
06-17-2010, 10:43 AM

HAH! Son of a bitch pranked us all. It's come out now he faked that pic :lol

http://www.fightofthenight.com/news/pat-barry-in-mischevious-mood-after-breaking-foot/

I take back every word of the condemnation of him I wrote earlier. After thinking about it for a few days it was a bit harsh. Besides, it's impossible to stay mad at that guy for very long.