PDA

View Full Version : can you admit you wish your city had the Lakers?

mouse
06-07-2010, 09:46 PM
I know I can .........the question is, can you?

can you admit you wish your city had the Lakers?

LnGrrrR
06-07-2010, 09:50 PM
No. Obviously.

rayray2k8
06-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Mouse jumping ship?.. Again???

midnightpulp
06-07-2010, 09:54 PM
My city does, and I can't stand the Fakeshow.

Spursfan092120
06-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Never...I'm a fan of the Boys in Black..sorry...wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing against the Lakers...they have a lot of history, and the best player in the game today...but I'm proud of my team.

peteee
06-07-2010, 09:59 PM
you can't wish your city had such a big basketball market that makes the Lakers what they are.

4>0rings
06-07-2010, 10:01 PM
San Antonio laughs at your offer.

silverblk mystix
06-07-2010, 10:01 PM
i lived in lala land for 17 years...hated the lakers then---hate them now....

will hate them forever

djohn2oo8
06-07-2010, 10:04 PM
No

ezau
06-07-2010, 10:05 PM
No

tdunk21
06-07-2010, 10:08 PM
fuck no

tlongII
06-07-2010, 10:12 PM
:vomit:

Giuseppe
06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm happy with the Suns here.

Hating them is my hobby.

bdubya
06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
I know I can .........the question is, can you?

can you admit you wish your city had the Lakers?

Is this an all-or-nothing deal, or can I pick and choose? Like f'rinstance if I took the titles and left Jack Nicholson?

xellos88330
06-07-2010, 10:19 PM
No thank you. I love my Spurs here in San Antonio.

spursfaninla
06-07-2010, 10:19 PM
living in LA, I dislike all that is Lakers. I thoroughly enjoy their defeats, although not as sweet as a Spurs victory of course.

eyeh8u
06-07-2010, 11:58 PM
my city does, along with a mayor that got elected because of race that failed the bar 4 times, horrible tax rates, cops with radar guns or red light cameras on every corner, and a 1.5 million dollars a day operating loss, but they still used public funds to clean up the mess after the latest riot near staples center

LakerHater
06-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Fuck NO!

I hate that purple & yellow crap!!

http://209.160.24.97/ds_img_direct.php?i=realmen.jpg&t=8&d=1fjdcjav7c&x=360&y=480&l1=169&l2=61

Reeko_Htown
06-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Typical mavs fan.

Grow a pair.

Reeko_Htown
06-08-2010, 10:24 AM
He's only stating the deep desires of every last one of you. I mean come one, what fan doesn't want their team to consistently be a contender on average. I know I would... oops, I already do. You get more pussy when you a Lakerfan.

Have my city assosiated with Rapists, womanizers, Coke heads and get hated on and rooted against for years because of the arrogance and stupidity of the fans, which burn cop cars and trash the city AFTER winning a title?

No thanks

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 10:43 AM
He's only stating the deep desires of every last one of you. I mean come one, what fan doesn't want their team to consistently be a contender on average. I know I would... oops, I already do. You get more pussy when you a Lakerfan.

Then why do you root for the Raiders?

Or do they no longer count since they've sucked epic dick for the past 8 seasons?

So, sticking to your philosophy, your deep desire must be to be a fan of the Patriots or Steelers?

ajh18
06-08-2010, 10:56 AM
The Lakers are the Lakers because of their city. If they were in another city, they'd be a different team. The Lakers are, in many ways, an embodiment of all the glamor, money, success, drama, starpower, and superficial nature of LA.

I think it's really cool that some teams have successfully taken on the personas of their cities. That's what makes them loved and hated. The Yankees and Steelers have done this also.

Cane
06-08-2010, 10:59 AM
As long as the rapists are left out, why not? They could be the Clippers of San Antonio. :stirpot:

manufan10
06-08-2010, 11:00 AM
If we're going by the city we live in, yeah. I'd even love to have the Washington Wizards in my city. :lol

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 11:08 AM
The Lakers are, in many ways, an embodiment of all the glamor, money, success, drama, starpower, and superficial nature of LA.

You horse's ass, you.

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 11:29 AM
You horse's ass, you.

He speaks the truth.

I've always called that Franchise a circus, and I ain't changing my tune.

LnGrrrR
06-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Then why do you root for the Raiders?

Or do they no longer count since they've sucked epic dick for the past 8 seasons?

So, sticking to your philosophy, your deep desire must be to be a fan of the Patriots or Steelers?

Bwahahahaha

logic>>>>>>>>>luva

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 12:07 PM
He speaks the truth.

I've always called that Franchise a circus, and I ain't changing my tune.

Please. ESPN/Media wrote that talking point/marching order 30 years ago and you humps have been parroting it ever since.

You fart catchin' bastards, ya.

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Please. ESPN/Media wrote that talking point/marching order 30 years ago and you humps have been parroting it ever since.

You fart catchin' bastards, ya.

I see it with my own eyes. Unlike you, I live out here. Laker flags don't fly on cars unless the Lakers are within shouting distance of a title. Celebrities and wannabes alike "root" for the Lakers because to not do so wouldn't be fashionable. And then you have celebrities like Denzel wearing a New York Yankees hat in Staples. Most of the crowd aside from the upper sections are texting rather than watching the game. Run of the mill casual Lakerfan can't name a player besides Kobe. Laker fans don't register on message boards until it's "safe," i.e. when their team's contender.

Your favorite franchise, much like the town they play in, really does symbolize all that is vapid, trendy, phony, and "glamorous." No media influence needed. The Lakers franchise lives off those adjectives and does everything it can to fuel the Hollywood image of itself. Jeannie Buss posed for Playboy. Her wilted and ugly old man fancies himself a poor man's Hefner. Magic brought drama, as did Shaq, and now Kobe.

It's the truth. The Lakers are a fuckin' sideshow. Always have been, always will be. You don't have to like it, but you have to accept it.

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 12:30 PM
I see it with my own eyes. Unlike you, I live out here. (fill in the blank) flags don't fly on cars unless the (fill in the blank) are within shouting distance of a title. Celebrities and wannabes alike "root" for the (fill in the blank) because to not do so wouldn't be fashionable. And then you have celebrities like (fill in the blank) wearing a New York Yankees hat in (fill in the blank). Most of the crowd aside from the upper sections are texting rather than watching the game. Run of the mill casual (fill in the blank) can't name a player besides (fill in the blank). (fill in the blank) fans don't register on message boards until it's "safe," i.e. when their team's contender.

Your favorite franchise, much like the town they play in, really does symbolize all that is vapid, trendy, phony, and "glamorous." No media influence needed. (fill inthe blank) franchise lives off those adjectives and does everything it can to fuel the (fill in the blank) image of itself. (fill in the blank) posed for Playboy. Her wilted and ugly old man fancies himself a poor man's Hefner. (fill in the blank) brought drama, as did (fill in the blank), and now (fill in the blank).

It's the truth. The (fill in the blank) are a fuckin' sideshow. Always have been, always will be. You don't have to like it, but you have to accept it.

Just like that.

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Just like that.

How many fill in the blank teams are as drama laden as the Los Angeles Lakers?

The Knicks don't even have shit on you in that department.

Pillow Pants
06-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Just like that.

Thread: conqueso vs. withcheese: the showdown
URL: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50587
Date: 9/26/06
Ranking: 3 / 10
Magnitude:9.0

Here it is, the Turning Point in the history of the troll forum. It was at this point that I established myself as King of the Trolls with a masterful display of intense dualistic trolling. CuckingFunt makes sure her voice is heard early and often in a fight that has absolutely nothing to do with her, but even that attention-grubbing whore couldn’t steal the thunder away from the second greatest showdown of all time: conqueso vs. withcheese.

Conqueso’s posts are in blue, withcheese’s posts are in red, and everyone else is quoted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is gonna be lame

that bitch comes out of retirement to make one post that isnt all that offensive and isnt funny in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER and than expects me to get all flustered and shit by it.

conqueso is a :madrun :madrun lame troll lame troll :madrun :madrun and i'm sure that bitch doesnt have it in him to take ME on.

hes probably writing some bullshit essay right now about how much we all suck for doing this. fuck him. if he wants a piece of me, he needs to bring that shit or go back to the troll graveyard.

So you want me to bring it? Here it is.

withcheese, you are lamer than a lame troll. You are the epitome of why this forum has been so godawful to read over the last three months. You come in out of nowhere with a lame adaption of a good troll, pretend to be me for one post, then quickly abandon any semblance of the gimmick you created for yourself and go on the warpath, trying to be as offensive as possible. You have single-handedly run off several excellent trolls who made this forum go round way before you even had an internet connection. You hypocritically chide ThinkingMan for not keeping in character, but you lost your own character long ago. You say that you have owned CuckingFunt, but you are the one who feels the perpetual need to criticize any meritorious argument she raises, regardless of whether or not you actually agree with it. You are the worst kind of troll...nay, you are the worst kind of human...you refuse to practice the things you preach, you rouse the rabble just for kicks, and you make the most personally demeaning insults that I have ever seen. You are clearly some bitchy little high school brat like alvarez or NorCal, bored with your lot in life, lacking anything of substance to sustain you. You are the closest thing I've ever met to an evil man. Congratulations.

hahahahahahahaahhhahahahaha!!!!!!

that was you "bringing it"???????????????????????

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

who the fuck do you think you are? this is the FUCKING INTERENET BITCH!!!

ooooooooo...conqueso thinks im fucking EVIL...

END OF THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!

please, your bitch ass opinion of me could not matter less. you throw your fucking morals around like your some fucking saint, like you have some right to judge. what the fuck have you done thats so fucking great? stood up for some fat ugly WHORE on some interenet message board?? stood up for some slutty BITCH in this forum?? so FUCKING what?!?! you want a fucking metal?? you think you deserve anyones respect. you sure as shit missed out on that one asshole. you dont know what your talking about. you suck, i win, thats the end, so deal with it BITCH!!!!

:td

i already dealt with you bitch.

why dont you go read that thread again to see how much of a fucking MORON you are and shut up, ok?

im done with cf because shes an idiot BITCH who i just filleted red lobster style with a billion word post...or did you miss that?

here you go: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50577

dont forget to actually READ the fucking thing, even though i know that will be hard for you since you just seem to IGNORE anything that doesnt comport with the rosy fucking delusional self image of yourself that exists only in your own mind

Is that what you think? Is that what you all think?

I don't know whether to be personally offended that you would think such a thing, or laugh at its irrationality.

How can you compare me to him? How are we even in the same league? He tries to emulate me with that long ass post, but almost the entire thing was quoted material. He doesn't have the intellectual ability to churn out such an immaculate piece of trolling as The Apology. He wouldn't even know where to begin. The irony that was infused in that post was so biting as to be almost sinister. Read it again; see how wonderfully I weave the concepts of offending and being offended. Watch how I juxtapose two antithetical positions. Look at the subtle humor of listing each and every lame troll in alphabetical order. Trust me, I've been reading withcheese's post all along the way, and you and I both know he simply couldn't orchestate something as masterful as that. His lame attempt to hearken back to my apology with his response to my post wasn't original or insightful either; it misunderstood the raison d'etre of the whole apology. It failed to capture the duality of being both a complete joke that will never be adhered to with the reality of a strict observance. It was a feeble attempt to make fun of a piece of writing that I consider to be among my very finest. I can't say enough about how much dumber he is than me, and therein lies the greatest irony: he just posted the longest post in ST history [here it is: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1210409; it's also #5 on this Top Ten List] in order to prove he was smarter than you and offend me at the same time. He did neither. At the very least, you should realize that if I had written that, it wouldn't have failed so miserably.

what you wont respond to my shit? to much for you to handle? you have to talk to cf, try to get her to come over to your side? how fucking LAME is that? well let me let you in on a little secret...that bitch wont help you any. shes just as DUMB as you are. you think writing with a bunch of big words makes you smart...well it doesnt you stupid BITCH!!! you need to shut the fuck up and go back to your little hole because your smack is weak. at least cf woudl pretned like she had some kind of argument to try to get me with. you just come in here spouting a bunch of "thou shalt not" BULLSHIT and expect me to even LISTEN to you???? what the fuck>!?!?!

your gonna have to try harder conqueso to get me if you can

self congratulation? what the fuck does that even MEAN?!?! what, i think im right? SO DO YOU BITCH!!! look at all those fucking posts from the withcheese vs. the trolls thread. you are constatnly demeaning me, trying to blow yourself up. yay, im doing the same thing, but fuck you, EVERYONE is like that. this is the fucking TROLL FORUM, but bigger than that, this is the FUCKING INTERENET!!!!

jesus, you are dumber than i thought. hows that for congratulating myself??

I don't understand how thoroughly explaining something means that I'm "arguing with myself." I read through some of that ridiculously long post and saw your arguments in that other thread. You explain your points, when you actually had points to make. Yes, it is true that I am not known for my brevity. But I like to make sure that everyone understands exactly what it is that I'm trying to convey. withcheese blathers on and on just so he can hear himself talk. There's a big difference between the two.

You're an idiot. That's not what she meant. CuckingFunt was saying that you are always lauding your own ideas as if they are absolute truth. You seem to think that everything you say is right, and everything anyone else says is wrong. It's actually called self-aggrandizement, but you wouldn't know anything about that, now would you?

bullshit.

she was wrong. thats clear to everyone except her dumb ass who cant help lying to herself because shes desperately trying not to be a slut. i was just calling her out on it, just like you would fucking do if you saw some bitch talking a bunch of bullshit all over the place

and wouldnt it be fucking great if you were me? i mean, youd finally have a big dick to replace that gaping pussy gash between your legs. youd also have the opportunity to not me a middle-aged virgin. youd be fucking smart to, which would be just such a pleasant surprise for everyone around here.

go find your own thread to post in bitch...start a louis vs. the trolls thread and see how quickly your ass gets plastered

this thread is about ME! recognize that bitch and leave it alone

i though impersonating norcal was bad, but youve sunk to new lows with this bullshit. louis is possible the most retarded person of all time next to awmyplace. and you actually waste your time pretending to be him. what does that say about you?

what the fuck is that depressed smileycon supposed to mean? your depressed that i just tore your asshole open to expose your innards to the harsh cold world and then jizzed on your face, a combination of creamy man seed and your own corn-and-parisite infested shit, then made you eat it? because thats what i have done to you in this thread...metaphorically

you lose...i win...deal with it BITCH

It was at this point I started a new thread outing all of my trolls and triumphantly announcing to the world that, yes, indeed, conqueso is withcheese. A poignant moment of pure elation swept through the troll forum at that moment, and the adulation was expressed by all.

:tu thanks

Now its going to take a LOT to convince me that you aren't actually CuckingFunt.

Exactly my point!!!

Finally someone realizes how wonderful I am!!

I have found a new sig...

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 12:35 PM
How many fill in the blank teams are as drama laden as the (fill in the blank)?

The Knicks don't even have shit on (fill in the blank) in that department.

Quit catchin' Media farts, Mid.

Pillow Pants
06-08-2010, 12:37 PM

(part II)

here's my response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

riiiiiiiiiight.

FACTS:

1) you have a slutty looking woman licking her whore-red lips in your avatar
2) your title is "linger ficking" good, an obvious reference to the sweet taste of cummed
3) you screen name is a variation of "fucking cunt"
4) you frequently engage in frank, unabashed discussions about sexual topics

each of those facts has significant and overt sexual innuendos.

you might not be actively TRYING to act slutty, it might not be your gimik or your shtick or whatever, but you absolutely cannot deny that gratuitous sexuality and lewd, lacivious, lisentiousness is slathered all over your online identity.

and that makes you a slut.

not in real life. but definitely in the IMAGE you portray.

now suck my dick like a good little whore

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193186&postcount=171

look at that scathing fucking rebuke!!!! and her response?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193294&postcount=187

ahem..."[I love] [d]irty, kinky, perverted, rough, nasty sex." Let me repeat that with bigger letters:

cuckingfunt: "[I love] [d]irty, kinky, perverted, rough, nasty sex."

let's remember that for later.

notice also how she misunderstands my argument...i didn't say she WAS a slut, I said she ACTED like a slut on this message board, that she has a slutty persona. big difference, but apparently a difference she cannot comprehend.

my response:

dirty kinky perverted rough nasty sex = lewd, lacivious, licentious = slutty
open in sexuality (different from dirty kinky perverted rough and nasty) =/= slutty

now, that wasnt too hard to understand now, was it?

apparently it was:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193310&postcount=197

wait, so when I said "'open in with their sexuality' DOES NOT EQUAL lewd, lacivious, lisentious behavior" that WASN'T a response?

who the fuck ARE you? I mean seriously you are just really dumb. you said i didnt respond when i just gave you a HARDCORE response showing you why all the things you just said were fucking illogical. wake the fuck up!

here is the clincher...i'll requote cf's original post just so everyone can grasp the full magnitude of the ownage here:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193322&postcount=202

that shit is so clearly true that it doesnt really need an explication, other than this graph:

cuckingfunt says: lewd behavior does not equal slut
withcheese proves: lewd behavior equals slut

cucking funt: wrong again (what is that, like 5 now? 5 or 6, i've fucking lost count)

so how does cf respond?

she says this shit despite the fact that a) i'm not saying she IS, i'm saying she ACTS, and b) SHE'S GOT THE FUCKING DEFINTION OF DISSOLUTE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FUCKING FACE. It means licentious which means "sexually unrestrained." Dirty, kinky, perverted, rough, and nasty sex sounds pretty sexually unrestrained to me and everyone else in the entire universe. it's also pretty lewd. THERE-FUCKING-FORE, IT IS DISSOLUTE. YOU ARE WRONG.

or as i so eloquently put it in my post to this thread:

Ten. Or eleven...maybe twelve? shit i dont know, but thats a lot of fucking wrongness on cf's part.

no shit...i wasn't trying to prove that you were a slut. I was trying to prove that you ACT like a slut (what is that, the five hundreth time i've had to say that?) not that you ARE a slut. Jesus FUCKING Christ. im about to have a breakdown here. you devaluing the train of fucking EQUALITIES by harping on the fucking immorality is almost personally offensive, but is certainly offensive to the english language and all english speaking people in the entire world. here's what cucking funt just said "even though these things are fucking EQUATED in the dictionary, i say they don't apply to me because i'm not dissolute, even though you just proved it to me with the definition that I ignored on purpose to save my ego." you SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

as i eloquently said here:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193534&postcount=230

haduken. oh, and I love this response:

for one thing that second inequality might or might not be true...of course no one is ever going to call themself immoral or dissolute...fucking HITLER remained obstinate to the end. even if you were the loosest fucking slut in the entire world, you probably wouldnt admit it. your just that much of a whore.

for another thing, and i've now said this two hundred and fifty million times, is that im not saying you ARE a slut, im saying you ACT like a slut. i think its important to hilite this shit to the forum so that everyone realizes how many times i had to say this before that DUMB FUCKING WHORE realized what i was saying SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

sorry got a little out of hand there. shit this is turning into a meltdown. fuck it, here's what i said to that dumb ass whore fucker:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193588&postcount=235

goddamn i'm smooth.

lies. i also proved this was wrong. remember the "dirty kinky perverted rough nasty sex" thing? saying that your all about that shit is FUCKING DISSOLUTE...BY FUCKING DEFINITION. you suck your a slut. your probably going to come back and respond to this gigantic post by saying that "oh look, i made you spend so much time repsonding to me, your my bitch, look how mad you got." that's a bullshit reponse. your and idiot. i hate you, and im not your bitch, i just LOVE proving you wrong it makes me feel so happy and wonderful i just cummed in my pants. NEXT!

see? SEE WHAT I MEAN?!?!?!

i'll just let the responses speak for themselves:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193635&postcount=246
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193638&postcount=247
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1193717&postcount=257

her idiocy revealed:

that pretty much sums it up. twelve, thirteen, fourteen and fifteen.

then:

for real...this bitch does not know the difference between a "necessary" and "sufficient" condition...and she has the fucking AUDACITY to call ME ignorant.

all right bitch, get your ass ready cause im about to learn you somethin:

a NECESSARY condition a cause that MUST be there for the effect to exist. like for the effect to be "receiving a blow job from cucking funt," a necessary conditions are that a) i have a dick which will fit in your mouth and b) your mouth is free and clear of all other dicks that may have penetrated it recently. now obviously you couldnt handle my rock hard cock in your mouth AND you literally live off of sucking dick so you wouldnt be able to blow mine, so that shit couldnt happen because the NECESSARY conditions for it to happen cannot exist.

a SUFFICIENT condition is one that is enough alone to cause an effect, but is not the only thing in the mother fucking world that will cause it. for instance, immorality with a slut...if your a sexually immoral woman, boom, your a slut. but even if you aren't sexually immoral, you can still be a slut. that what the fucking word MEANS. DO you finally understand this shit now bitch?!>!?>!?!>?! oh, and by the way:

suck on THAT bitch!!!!11!!!!! THE WHOLE THING is moot because if your lewd then your licentious and lascivious which makes you FUCKING IMMORAL!!!!! Face the facts you dirty whore, your a slut, and no amount of skeezy underhanded bullshit is going to allow you to escape from that brand of iniquity. bitch.

skipping a few of her more meaningless posts, we see this:

that stings!!

twenty twenty-one twenty-two

i think that pretty much sums things up...she just made a patently ABSURD comment and has shown that shes just spewing shit out of her mouth for the sake of being contentious. she doesnt have any idea what shes saying. its ALL wrong. and she's doing it again now!!!! dont let her fool you. she's let some time dull the memory of the dim wits in the forum about what actually happened in this thread and is trying to convince everyone that she didnt get her ass seriously stomped. but i will not let her perptrate such an injustice on the troll forum....i am looking out for all of you, making sure that no one does you wrong. cucking funt is trying to fuck you, but i'm not going to let her.

here's an example of her making up pretend argument that even SHE is not stupid enough to acutally believe:

woah!!!! what a MORON! watch:

duh...she still keeps trying to pull it back to her BEING a slut so she'll have something to sanctimoniously deny. but she just doesn't GET IT. it's not about her, or anyone else, BEING a slut. it's about her ACTING like a slut. jesus FUCKING christ!!!

and guess what?!?!?! she finally admitted her error:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1194145&postcount=319

can you fucking believe it?!?!?!?! she admitted she was WRONG!!!!!!!!! stop the fucking presses, we got a new headline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then, as a pentultimate dying gasp, she says this, and I respond:

...just as we can look over this entire post and see what's up. that's right, 13 pages worth of ownage. 25 or 26 instances of cucking funt being in error. jesus. and finally, he last breath before dying:

wow, now she's starting to talk like johnny blaze...heaven help her!!! but I remain on top of things, nailing her coffin shut with this gem:

her response????????? NONE.

this was the final straw...she couldn't handle being proven wrong for what, the twenty-seventh time? she had to leave, HAD to, or else her ego would have collapsed under the sheer force of my smack talking will and she would have been thrust into a catatonic state of smacked down syndrom from which she would never recover.

hope all of this was good for a laugh cucking funt. it sure made me feel good to bask in the warmth of my triumph once again. maybe if your lucky i'll deign myself to fuck you and your miserable little life will be compltete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After this complete genocide of all CuckingFuntians, conqueso reappeared and started chiding withcheese, an exchange which could be considered a whole separate trolling and will end up playing an important role in their “battle” “against” each “other” later on. Apparently, I referred to CF as a “bitch” 33 separate times in these annotations to the argument. I think that’s probably a record.

Ditty
06-08-2010, 12:38 PM
i couldnt live in a city where a raper was the best player

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 12:44 PM

The media loves you guys!

What you talkin about?

They know that circus is good for 50 stories every NBA season.

"Oh, look at Paris at the Lakers game!" "Oops. Jerry Buss caught drinking and driving, pants down, 19 year old girl riding shotgun, in more ways than one." "Khlomar." "Kobe, Kobe, Kobe, and some more Kobe."

Ad infinitum.

I could see your point if the media manufactured these stories. But that isn't true. The Lakers do all the building and the media just slaps on a coat of hyperbole.

easy7
06-08-2010, 12:45 PM
No, we already have enough fat cholo Laker t-shirt fans here.

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 12:53 PM
i couldnt live in a city where a raper was the best player

You accepted Rodman like he was the second coming, you can brook a rapist.

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 12:55 PM
The media loves you guys!

What you talkin about?

They know that circus is good for 50 stories every NBA season.

"Oh, look at Paris at the (fill in the blank) game!" "Oops. (fill in the blank) caught drinking and driving, pants down, 19 year old girl riding shotgun, in more ways than one." "(fill in the blank)"

Ad infinitum.

I could see your point if the media manufactured these stories. But that isn't true. The (fill in the blank) do all the building and the media just slaps on a coat of hyperbole.

I'll go all day, cocknocker. You can try me.

Muser
06-08-2010, 01:52 PM
The fuck is all that shit above?

Roddy Beaubois
06-08-2010, 01:55 PM
This thread is about the Lakers, dumbass.

:lol

down goes luva, once again.

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Oh, Mid starting shovelin' his dirt into my yard and I just started shovelin' it back into his.

His light is out now, his mother probably put him down for a nap.

Medvedenko
06-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Oh, Mid starting shovelin' his dirt into my yard and I just started shovelin' it back into his.

His light is out now, his mother probably put him down for a nap.

Didn't they fall in love with Lloyd Daniels...another world class citizen...

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Didn't they fall in love with Lloyd Daniels...another world class citizen...

You gd rights, Med.

Their shits stinks just like everybody elses.

Sisk
06-08-2010, 03:15 PM
The fuck is all that shit above?

:lol

Someone has wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time and energy on here.... damn