06-08-2010, 05:40 AM
Eminem is a failure

Sense
06-08-2010, 06:05 AM
Well?....

How is it?

dickface
06-08-2010, 10:14 AM
hopefully it doesn't suck as bad as his last 2 albums.

Reeko_Htown
06-08-2010, 11:12 AM
It's a classic. No bullshit.

Fabbs
06-08-2010, 11:21 AM
M & M is straight up for real.
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Imported/Movies/10/44556a.jpg

SpursStalker
06-08-2010, 11:23 AM
eminem is a failure

+1

gaKNOW!blee
06-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Eminem is a failure

:lol

yeah ok

Sisk
06-08-2010, 11:40 AM
I hated relapse initially to be honest.. but then it grew on me and it's pretty damn impressive. One of his most gruesome albums easily, if not the most.

I'm excited for this one

InRareForm
06-08-2010, 12:05 PM
This album is not too bad. I would give it a C+. There might be a bit too many songs where the hooks are kind of forced and corny. But what's new? That is his style these days. His rapping also seems a bit like it has too much yelling, but I really don't mind. I like the aggressive Eminem. Some songs on first listen I was extremely impressed with as well. Production is all over the place but it's solid.

The rhyming and wordplay is not as impressive as previous albums, but there are glimpses of his amazing ability in some spots.

Message me if you want the link.

Fabbs
06-08-2010, 12:33 PM
http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/655/027531_9.jpg
Gruesome, intense, sincere.

mavs>spurs2
06-08-2010, 12:35 PM
tee, hee

austN Spur
06-08-2010, 02:18 PM
yeah i got it also. havent listened to it yet. i'm thinking later tonight with a 24 or 2 and uno on live

Sir Loin
06-08-2010, 09:35 PM
I dont download albums but having said that this albums is great. He samples ozzy in one song. Serious eminem is way better than the old stuff

dirk4mvp
06-08-2010, 09:40 PM
eminem should stop singing. otherwise, it's decent.

mookie_crew
06-08-2010, 09:55 PM
this has the potential to be the most popular thread in club history

all we need is a references to spaghetti stains, hailey my babbyyy, and momma poppin prescription pills in the kitchen, and we're alllllll good i saiiiddddd, corso.

Gino2882
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
spaghetti stains?

Theres vomit on his sweater/Moms spaghetti

eyeh8u
06-08-2010, 11:13 PM
does it suck like everything after marshall matters lp?

ChuckD
06-08-2010, 11:14 PM
spaghetti stains?
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

Relevant in the 90s forum.

Fabbs
06-08-2010, 11:45 PM

He's a lyrissologist.
http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/655/027531_9.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
06-09-2010, 12:20 AM
roflroflroflrofl

WildcardManu
06-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Pretty good album, better than most crap out there.

Greg Oden
06-09-2010, 04:11 AM

Theres vomit on his sweater/Moms spaghetti

rofl rofl 4cc just bloaded both of your chodes.

PM5K
06-09-2010, 04:50 AM
I used to like him but he's one of those artists that no matter what he does it all kinda sounds the same, sorta like Green Day, which I also kinda like.

DAF86
06-09-2010, 01:01 PM
does it suck like everything after marshall matters lp?

The Eminem show is his best album, imho.

Greg Oden
06-09-2010, 01:37 PM

lol liking eminem

lol in the mav krew

InRareForm
06-10-2010, 12:26 AM
"Encore I was on drugs, Relapse I was flushing them out"

Sisk
06-10-2010, 02:01 AM
"Encore I was on drugs, Relapse I was flushing them out"

I was just listening to that song. One of my favorites on the album so far

:tu

austN Spur
06-11-2010, 04:06 AM
whomever mentioned that ozzy song is right thats a good one. just finished hearing the whole album with no distractions and I have to say I really like it. The music on this album is good. So far this year i've hear reflection eternal's new album the damian nas album and drake's new album and eminem is best.

This might be my favorite part: Now get off my dick
Dick's too short a word for my dick
Get off my antidisestablishmentarianism, you prick
You call me the champ; call me the space shuttle destroyer
I just blew up the challenger, matter fact I need a lawyer
I displaced my clause with enough plaster
To make a cast beat his ass naked and peed in his corner like Verne Troyer
You're the Eminem backwards, you're mini-me

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/e/eminem/#share

I cant sleep Go Mexico! in 4 hours

bigzak25
06-11-2010, 05:42 AM
I hated relapse initially to be honest.. but then it grew on me and it's pretty damn impressive. One of his most gruesome albums easily, if not the most.

I'm excited for this one

I hated all my relapses initially as well.

Then my relapse would grow on me like a plague.

You are right, that is only impressive to the damned.

Be Aware of the origins of what you choose to watch or listen to.

tp2021
06-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Does anyone have a link that works?

23LeBronJames23
06-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Eminem is a failure

If an artist of the decade is a failure then I don't know what you are.
Aproximetly 80 million albums sold is not failure also

symple19
06-12-2010, 01:29 AM
If an artist of the decade is a failure then I don't know what you are.
Aproximetly 80 million albums sold is not failure also

rofl - just because the slack-jawed masses buy a bunch of shitty albums doesn't mean jack. It means a lot of dumbasses like yourself enjoy over-hyped, over-produced, and ultimately shitty music.

Artist of the decade? says who? some fucking magazine? There have been oodles of crappy pop-music acts (which is what Eminem is) that have been proclaimed an "artist of the decade".

Wanna see a real MC, who also happens to be white? Try Eyedea. Oh wait, my bad, he hasn't sold a bazillion albums so therefore he must be a failure.

lolololololololol

EricB
06-12-2010, 01:33 AM
How does one measure success then?

DAF86
06-12-2010, 08:40 AM
How does one measure success then?

We go with symple19's opinion, obviously.

Will Hunting
06-12-2010, 08:56 AM

By that album his stuff turned into mainstream garbage meant for 14 year old girls, Marshall Mathers LP is his best album tbh.

Will Hunting
06-12-2010, 08:58 AM
Eminem blows.

He's a lot better than that crappy group boner thugs and sodomy you love to knob slob.

Spursfan092120
06-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Eminem is a failure
Just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider..wow..a man grows up with not enough money to even be considered broke, in a trailer, with an abusive mother, and now he's rich, with grammys...yet he's a failure. What does that make you?

Cleveland Steamer
06-12-2010, 04:28 PM
expect lots of suburban white boys with chips on their shoulders in the coming weeks.

InRareForm
06-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Eminem is one of the best rap artists ever, that is why I listen to his music.

EricB
06-12-2010, 05:43 PM
We go with symple19's opinion, obviously.

You avoided the question.

How does one measure?

Please...

Spursfan092120
06-12-2010, 06:05 PM
You avoided the question.

How does one measure?

Please...
In my opinion, success is measured by how fast and hard you get up when you've been knocked down. Very few people have done as well as Eminem from where he came from. That's success. And if the first two released singles are anything like the rest of this album, it's one HELL of a comeback album after "Relapse." I'll be buying it.

Spursfan092120
06-12-2010, 06:09 PM
j5-yKhDd64s

Video for "Not Afraid" is sick..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-12-2010, 07:23 PM
tbh that's not as sick as this music video about da daddy stroke :lmao:

ggfF2Or_VSw

23LeBronJames23
06-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Does anyone have a link that works?

Search for that on YouTube I'm sure you'll find a link

mingus
06-14-2010, 04:13 AM
i think this song is pretty bad.

redzero
06-14-2010, 04:56 AM
eminem should stop singing. otherwise, it's decent.

It'd be even better if he stopped rapping, too, tbh.

InRareForm
06-14-2010, 11:54 AM
name better rappers please? these eminem haters are f'n annoying.

Spursfan092120
06-14-2010, 08:26 PM
name better rappers please? these eminem haters are f'n annoying.
This....so damn sick of people being so nonconformist. Oh..he's popular, so he sucks. The dude is phenomenal..period..

monosylab1k
06-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Stupid fake voices and excessive fart jokes aside, Eminem's rapping has always been top notch. You can be a great rapper and still put out shitty music (see Canibus and the majority of Nas' work).

imo Eminem hasn't put out anything good since Marshall Mathers LP.

Spursfan092120
06-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Stupid fake voices and excessive fart jokes aside, Eminem's rapping has always been top notch. You can be a great rapper and still put out shitty music (see Canibus and the majority of Nas' work).

I agree with you, in some aspects. he has a few good tracks on the Eminem Show, but all in all, pretty shitty. But I've heard some leaked tracks from this new album...every one I've heard is solid. A song called "Talking to Myself," "No Love" with Lil Wayne, and a few others...this seems to be a solid album from what I've heard.

redzero
06-14-2010, 09:29 PM
and now he's rich, with grammys...yet he's a failure. What does that make you?

:lol:lmao:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-14-2010, 09:59 PM

Agreed completely, last CD of his worth buying. Real Slim Shady is the song that put him on the map and made him commercialized.

monosylab1k
06-21-2010, 03:07 PM
just listened to Recovery.

Positives: he stops with all the stupid fake voices and all the fart/poop/boobs references.

Negatives: Every song sounds exactly the same. His greatest quality before was his biting humor and the rage you felt in his raps. All he does is talk about how he's not on drugs and how he's sorry his last album really sucked. At this point it's painfully obvious that Eminem has completely run out of shit to talk about. His ability to rap is there as it always has been, but there's no point to anything he says and no reason to want to listen to him anymore. When he tries to go back to shock value rap it just sounds forced. Also, not using Dr. Dre really hurts the album, the beats are weeaaaaaaaaakkkkk.

The best I can say is that you won't roll your eyes at how retarded this album is, like everyone did with Relapse and Encore. You'll just listen to it once, say "meh" and never listen to it again.

Edward
06-21-2010, 03:19 PM

Positives: he stops with all the stupid fake voices and all the fart/poop/boobs references.

Negatives: Every song sounds exactly the same. His greatest quality before was his biting humor and the rage you felt in his raps. All he does is talk about how he's not on drugs and how he's sorry his last album really sucked. At this point it's painfully obvious that Eminem has completely run out of shit to talk about. His ability to rap is there as it always has been, but there's no point to anything he says and no reason to want to listen to him anymore. When he tries to go back to shock value rap it just sounds forced. Also, not using Dr. Dre really hurts the album, the beats are weeaaaaaaaaakkkkk.

The best I can say is that you won't roll your eyes at how retarded this album is, like everyone did with Relapse and Encore. You'll just listen to it once, say "meh" and never listen to it again.

It kinda sucks for him that it's this way, but being really angry and pissed about his childhood is what made him a great rapper who could come up with that sardonic humor and rage in his raps. Now that he's been rich and happy for a decade, he's not angry anymore, and all his raps are lame.

mookie_crew
06-21-2010, 03:25 PM

crofl no need to front you carpet bagging eminem shady fan.

this is your new soundtrack in your car for when you're driving to abercromie and fitch i saiiiiiiiiddddd.

MookieCrew
06-21-2010, 03:27 PM
crofl no need to front you carpet bagging eminem shady fan.

this is your new soundtrack in your car for when you're driving to abercromie and fitch i saiiiiiiiiddddd.

rofl eminem loving mainstream mavs fan has been chode bloaded i saaaiiiiiiiiddddd! mono doesn't want to go to the sidelines and talk to the ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ball coach efter det one!

Dookie Crew
06-21-2010, 03:32 PM

How many times does he say Haley my baby i saaiiiiiiiiiddddddddddd

Yew jess kent dew teengks like dettt :nope

Tom Slick
06-21-2010, 04:06 PM
:lmao

badfish22
06-21-2010, 06:02 PM
just listened to Recovery.......

....Every song sounds exactly the same

Thats what I noticed too. You could substitute a lot of his verses from one song onto another and they would fit perfectly. Like Not Afraid and Love the way you lie.

gaKNOW!blee
06-21-2010, 06:33 PM
no love is pretty bad ass imo

Kyle Orton
06-21-2010, 07:52 PM
thoroughly average. drake's shit might be better.

Spursfan092120
06-21-2010, 07:56 PM
I dug it...hell of a lot better than Relapse.

EmptyMan
06-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Pounded the weights pretty hard this morning to Cinderella Man.

Like everyone else said, all songs sound the same which is good imo. I hated all of that mtv britney spears reference / beating on women /ex-wife crybaby eminem.

Most of these songs have the rage of Till I Collapse/Patiently Waiting/etc and that's all I ask for.

Shastafarian
06-21-2010, 09:07 PM
thoroughly average. drake's shit might be better.

Eminem completely upstages Drake in Drake's most popular song. That said I agree his last good album was Marshall Mathers LP.

Spursfan092120
06-21-2010, 09:16 PM
Most of these songs have the rage of Till I Collapse/Patiently Waiting/etc and that's all I ask for.
I agree..this is the Eminem I like...great tracks...and the new album stems from those...

Kyle Orton
06-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Eminem completely upstages Drake in Drake's most popular song. That said I agree his last good album was Marshall Mathers LP.

Eminem wasn't featured on Drake's most popular song. More like he was the worst of the 4 on the song, and that's bad considering Lil Wayne is on the song.

howbouthemspurs
06-21-2010, 09:27 PM
I just listen to the album and I loved all the songs! I've always liked Eminem but his last two albums before Recovery sucked. In this album he shows off his lyrical genius once again like he did in the Marshal Mathers LP. In the rap world he is one of the best of all time and in the Pop world, no one can currently touch him. Hes got a far wider range of fans than anybody in the game and possibly the whole music industry as it reaches all over the world. I'm definitely putting this album on my favorite list!

Eminem
06-21-2010, 09:28 PM
I just listen to the album and I loved all the songs! I've always liked Eminem but his last two albums before Recovery sucked. In this album he shows off his lyrical genius once again like he did in the Marshal Mathers LP. In the rap world he is one of the best of all time and in the Pop world, no one can currently touch him. Hes got a far wider range of fans than anybody in the game and possibly the whole music industry as it reaches all over the world. I'm definitely putting this album on my favorite list!

If I asked you to lick my balls, would you have a problem with that?

howbouthemspurs
06-21-2010, 09:31 PM
If I asked you to lick my balls, would you have a problem with that?

no..... not really:toast

Spursfan092120
06-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Eminem wasn't featured on Drake's most popular song. More like he was the worst of the 4 on the song, and that's bad considering Lil Wayne is on the song.
Dude..maybe Em's verse wasn't on the subject matter, but to say he didn't absolutely kill that verse is ignorant.

Kyle Orton
06-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Dude..maybe Em's verse wasn't on the subject matter, but to say he didn't absolutely kill that verse is ignorant.

you are a repulsive poster.

does anyone on this site enjoy reading the turds you type out and submit on here?

Spursfan092120
06-21-2010, 09:38 PM
you are a repulsive poster.

does anyone on this site enjoy reading the turds you type out and submit on here?
aww...did I hurt your widdle feelings for disagreeing with you?

Kyle Orton
06-21-2010, 09:39 PM
aww...did I hurt your widdle feelings for disagreeing with you?
exhibit a

Spursfan092120
06-21-2010, 09:44 PM
exhibit a
lol posers

DAF86
06-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Most songs on "Recovery" are good by themselves but when you hear the entire album it gets tiresome.

Kevin Durant 35
06-21-2010, 09:59 PM
This some good shit.

dickface
06-25-2010, 10:37 PM
I feel like a douche for reading the pitchfork review, but it did hit one thing dead on - this album has the sound and feel of a posthumous 2pac release. Which isn't a compliment.

mavs>spurs2
06-25-2010, 10:40 PM
I feel like a douche for reading the pitchfork review, but it did hit one thing dead on - this album has the sound and feel of a posthumous 2pac release. Which isn't a compliment.

hey brah, you know you have a dick on your face?

Greg Oden
06-25-2010, 11:01 PM

reading a pitchfork review? are you trying to earn some mookie crew points?

InRareForm
06-25-2010, 11:05 PM
eminem outsold drake. i'm happy about that. hate drake.

austN Spur
06-25-2010, 11:10 PM
heard them both and I want to say again recovery is good. Drake is ok to. if a song comes on shuffle it has surprised me recently because I enjoyed that fireworks song as I was playing lumines drinking.

I dont understand why people get so judgemental over music. Depending on your mood you could enjoy any cd I imagine in the right situation.

dickface
06-25-2010, 11:14 PM
reading a pitchfork review? are you trying to earn some mookie crew points?

tbh pitchfork is so mainstream now with their anti-mainstream views that my mentioning it will probably get scoffs from the mookie crew, redzero, CF, and IronMexican alike as they tout fluxblog instead.

mookie_crew
06-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I just don't think you can do tings like det,

Corso!

IronMexican
06-25-2010, 11:33 PM
I still read Pitchfork. They're on Radiohead almost as bad as IronMexican.

dirk4mvp
06-25-2010, 11:36 PM
I still read Pitchfork. They're on Radiohead almost as bad as IronMexican.

Sucks to have inferior musical taste, amirite?

IronMexican
06-25-2010, 11:40 PM
dirk trying to pretend he doesn't like Radiohead.

still disappinted they only had Idioteque at #8 on top songs of decade.

dirk4mvp
06-26-2010, 12:11 AM
what indie hipster faggotry list was that?

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:15 AM
My favorite song from the CD is probably almost famous

IronMexican
06-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Lol at anyone still listening to Eminem. His Marshall Mather LP was cool ehen I was like 9 and a pussy. The whole I hate the world shit gets so fucking retarded after a while. Probably the same people listening to nirvana who complain about how they're parents don't give them enough allowance.

dirk4mvp
06-26-2010, 12:28 AM
I've never seen anyone with quite as big of a boner for Nirvana as IM. Just go ahead and say you like them instead of trying to play it off.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:30 AM
Lol at anyone still listening to Eminem. His Marshall Mather LP was cool ehen I was like 9 and a pussy. The whole I hate the world shit gets so fucking retarded after a while. Probably the same people listening to nirvana who complain about how they're parents don't give them enough allowance.

My favorite part of Eminem is his dry sense of humor, I think Nirvana sucks royal cock.

Goran Dragic
06-26-2010, 12:30 AM
lol boner for Nirvana

dirk4mvp
06-26-2010, 12:31 AM
lol boner for Nirvana

thread about music? there's sure to be a Nirvana post by IronBeaner.

Kevin Durant 35
06-26-2010, 01:29 AM
DrDre Should've produced more songs
And Em needs to make some collabos with T.I. , Ludacris etc. Not with Lil Gayne.

Kevin Durant 35
06-29-2010, 03:49 AM
Anyone know how many Recovery albums got sold in this first week in US?

mingus
06-29-2010, 04:09 AM
eminem doesn't reach near the level of greatness of his first 3 CDs. there's about 4 or 5 songs on the album that I would consider good. there isn't a great song on the album, though. basically, eminem put out a very average record.