PDA

View Full Version : Props to Pelosi

Wild Cobra
06-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Wow...

I say a video where her supporters were angry at her and throwing things. They wouldn't let her speak, much like liberals interrupt conservative. I was amazed how well she held her composure.

DarrinS
06-08-2010, 09:54 AM
where's the video?

Wild Cobra
06-08-2010, 11:22 AM
where's the video?
I didn't look for it. I saw it on the TV news.

jack sommerset
06-08-2010, 08:23 PM
I think this was staged

u_4C5yZ4s10

johnsmith
06-08-2010, 09:05 PM
That was dumb.

Wild Cobra
06-08-2010, 09:18 PM
That was dumb.
Yes it was, but I give her props for maintaining her composure. She's not going to get much more from me than that on topics.

jack sommerset
06-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Yes it was, but I give her props for maintaining her composure. She's not going to get much more from me than that on topics.

I saw the same thing but the title said "Code Pink" was doing the heckling. We have not heard a peep from those whores until now. I think this was scripted. People like you will say "Pelosi was composed" and people like me say "oh there is code pink." I call BULLSHIT. Bad acting.

Wild Cobra
06-08-2010, 09:34 PM
I saw the same thing but the title said "Code Pink" was doing the heckling. We have not heard a peep from those whores until now. I think this was scripted. People like you will say "Pelosi was composed" and people like me say "oh there is code pink." I call BULLSHIT. Bad acting.
Maybe, but I'm not going to jump to conclusions. It doesn't change how I feel about her anyway.

johnsmith
06-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Look, I'm as conservative as they come, and bottom line is that pretty much NO ONE likes this bitch. Every liberal, conservative, indy, catholic, baptist, jew, hispanic, asian, etc, I've ever talked to, hates this fucking cunt.

It doesn't matter if she handles herself well, she's a fucking joke. She's sort of like Palin for us conservatives. Liberals wish she wasn't there because even they look at her and say, "fuck, you're right, I hate that bitch". However, the obvious differences between her and Palin are as followed: A) Pelosi has a mind of her own, and B) When you look at Palin you don't want to gouge your fucking eyes out and lobodomize the portion of your brain responsible for memories.

Yonivore
06-08-2010, 09:43 PM
ADAPT is shooting themselves in the foot, Pelosi is one of the few that supports the group, they're bitching at the wrong politician.

But, what do I care; it's Pelosi.