PDA

View Full Version : GSP to undergo drug testing?

lefty
06-08-2010, 01:21 PM
LOL GSP haters

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Koscheck-wants-Olympic-style-testing-GSP-says-l;_ylt=Ao6KTNDp.MftnDwwPBAFSpdShgM6?urn=mma,246378

dbreiden83080
06-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Won't happen. Dana and co likely will squash it even if GSP wants to do it. I heard Dana bashing Floyd for his demand of drug testing in the Pacquio debacle.. Kos is just trying to sell this as a grudge match since he knows he is going to lose..

resistanze
06-08-2010, 01:41 PM
God I hope it's sanctioned in Ontario soon. I'd love to watch GSP beat the shit out of Kos live.

Stringer_Bell
06-08-2010, 05:09 PM
Won't happen. Dana and co likely will squash it even if GSP wants to do it. I heard Dana bashing Floyd for his demand of drug testing in the Pacquio debacle.. Kos is just trying to sell this as a grudge match since he knows he is going to lose..

Oddly enough, I find THIS instance of blood test requests to be easier to comprehend than the Manny-Mayweather episode. Mayweather used it to fuck with Manny's head, not because he really cared about the "integrity" of the fight. GSP said that he wanted to get into the Olympics, what would he have to do then? Not submit to testing?

I don't think he's a cheater at all, and I don't see a religious/psychological reason why GSP wouldn't accept it...they should do it. However, I do think it's awesome that BJ is the guy calling Kos to tell him shit. :rollin

Sir Loin
06-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Im no gsp fan but man i hope he kills kos