PDA

View Full Version : Who are the best refs in the NBA?

Amaso
06-08-2010, 06:37 PM
I can only think of 1 good one, Steve Javie. I'm sure there's a couple of other ones though

HarlemHeat37
06-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Every fanbase is going to like/hate different refs, every ref has a different relationship with each team..for the Spurs, I like Tommy Nunez as a ref, because he usually gives the Spurs a good whistle..I dislike Joey Crawford and Zach Zarba, because they're both usually bad for the Spurs IMO..

It's just the mentality of fans..

TBH, I think the majority of refs in the NBA are incompetent..a lot of these guys are too old and have too many different relationships with the players, some of them resulting in bad blood..it's human nature, so I can't blame them too much for the latter, but they really need to get rid of some of the old guys and get some kind of better training system IMO..BTW, I fully acknowledge it's an extremely difficult sport to officiate, I've tried it before..

monosylab1k
06-08-2010, 06:56 PM
The only refs I really dislike are Bavetta and Dan Crawford. Salvatore sucks but I don't think he has any real bias against specific teams.

DesignatedT
06-08-2010, 07:03 PM
dan crawford is the best

joey crawford the worst.

if i know their name they are bad if i dont know their name i have no problem with them.