PDA

View Full Version : Kobe you are not and will never be MJ

DazedAndConfused
06-08-2010, 09:00 PM
You can't lay this many eggs in critical Finals games and call yourself one of the greatest to lace them up.

Fucking pathetic.

DPG21920
06-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Start 9 more threads.

HarlemHeat37
06-08-2010, 09:02 PM
DazedAndConfused aka House aka Jeff already turned on the Lakers earlier in the playoffs, not surprising that he's turning on Kobe now..

DazedAndConfused
06-08-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm a Laker fan and care about this team winning rings. I do not care one iota about Kobe's personal quest to dethrone MJ.

He's playing horrible on offense and defense tonight and I'm calling him out on it like I would any other Laker player.

DPG21920
06-08-2010, 09:14 PM
lol games leading scorer: Kobe

16 pts, 6 rebs, 3 ast, 2 blks

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Great thread, Dazed. The one time Laker fanbase leader until Luva's attention whoring pushed you out by default.

He is indeed the most overrated superstar of all time.

TheSpursFNRule
06-08-2010, 09:18 PM
hahahaha. Your such a fucking awful poster.

21_Blessings
06-08-2010, 09:30 PM
This is a classic dazed anti-jinx thread. You children are slow. :bking

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 09:42 PM
:lmao

Luva, you're a fine Lakerfan leader. Your one flaw, however, the flaw that has ruined countless Empires over the course of history is that of being in love.

Kings have destroyed their Empires, ruling with emotion rather than merciless tact, choosing to supplicate to the demands of their Queen instead of doing what's best for the Empire. A perfect fictionalized account of this is of course MacBeth. And we all know how Iago turned Othello's blind love for Desdemona against him and destroyed him.

Be warned. Koolaid_Man is your Lady MacBeth, your Desdemona. Should you lose your reign, it will be because of him in some shape or form. He'll manipulate you into a bad decision and the next thing you know, 21_Blessings will sitting at the throne.

If I were you, I'd send him to the gallows and never look back. He is the weak link in your Empire.

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm a one man wrecking crew, son.

The way you turn your ass up for Koolaid_Man proves otherwise.

"Yo Kool, PM about what kind of threads you wanna start. I'll get crackin'."

I'm telling you, Luva. Henry the VIII this bitch immediately. He'll turn you from a powerful "one man wrecking crew" into a joke.

Killakobe81
06-08-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm a Laker fan and care about this team winning rings. I do not care one iota about Kobe's personal quest to dethrone MJ.

He's playing horrible on offense and defense tonight and I'm calling him out on it like I would any other Laker player.

Whatever some shitty choices on offense no doubt ...

BUt Pau just turned the ball over to pass to Brown cuz he is NOT aggressive enough ...happens a lot on the road

Killakobe81
06-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Bad offense again when Kobe doesnt touch it ...

Killakobe81
06-08-2010, 10:01 PM
And Kobe's help defense has been good ...

Killakobe81
06-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Lakers can win this ...

Problem is we have to get in the offense early we are giving it to Kobe late too much ...

I think we should even consider posting Kobe forcing the double and cut off the action (when Bynum is on bench or spacing will be poor)

ezau
06-08-2010, 10:04 PM
LOL Kobe needing 23 shots to get to 25 points. Are you fucking kidding me? Gasol had only eight shot attempts for himself

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 10:10 PM
there is no #2 option on the lakers team

it's the same old story.

It's just Kobe the Chucker and the Lakerettes lifting him up so he can feel like MJ

DAF86
06-08-2010, 10:10 PM
lol games leading scorer: Kobe

16 pts, 6 rebs, 3 ast, 2 blks

WTF has that to do with anything? He's playing like crap today, way too selfish and erratic, he's putting the effort though.

DPG21920
06-08-2010, 10:24 PM
WTF has that to do with anything? He's playing like crap today, way too selfish and erratic, he's putting the effort though.

Saying someone who leads the game in scoring, close in rebounding/blocks is playing like crap when his team had a 17 point lead is silly.

DAF86
06-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Saying someone who leads the game in scoring, close in rebounding/blocks is playing like crap when his team had a 17 point lead is silly.

No it's not, just watch the game.

DPG21920
06-08-2010, 10:26 PM
No it's not, just watch the game.

I am.

DAF86
06-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I am.

Did you see all the awful shots and stupid decision making? That's playing like crap.

DPG21920
06-08-2010, 10:32 PM
I saw tons of rebounding and blocks and his team giving him the ball with 3 seconds left on the shot clock. Sure he is taking some bad shots, but he is not playing like crap. Watching RJ play for the Spurs is crap.

Ghazi
06-08-2010, 10:33 PM
He is having a suboptimal game by his standards, IMO.

DPG21920
06-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I agree. But that is not crap. Also, a lot of it is his team giving him the ball in the worst situations.

DAF86
06-08-2010, 10:35 PM
I saw tons of rebounding and blocks and his team giving him the ball with 3 seconds left on the shot clock. Sure he is taking some bad shots, but he is not playing like crap. Watching RJ play for the Spurs is crap.

With all the playing time and usage% he gets is impossible to don't get stats, the way he's playing right now he's hurting his team, that's playing like crap.

DazedAndConfused
06-08-2010, 10:43 PM
The only reason LA hung on to win this game is because they went AWAY from Kobe ball and started going to other players like Fisher.

Medvedenko
06-08-2010, 11:10 PM
The only reason LA hung on to win this game is because they went AWAY from Kobe ball and started going to other players like Fisher.

You're a fucking retard. Quit posting.

It's a team game and Kobe played within the O tonight and had a ton of shots with the shot clock waining. DFish played awesome today and is well deserved the MVP of the 4th.

If the lakers don't have Kobe they lose 4 straight and you fucking know it.

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 11:10 PM

you know, Fisher is so fucking clutch for all these years for you Lakers....

is there any talks of retiring his jersey? he certainly deserves it as an all-time laker with all those championships going back to the Shaq era.... he may not be as great as the guys up there like Magic and Kareem....but yah

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
You're a fucking retard. Quit posting.

It's a team game and Kobe played within the O tonight and had a ton of shots with the shot clock waining. DFish played awesome today and is well deserved the MVP of the 4th.

If the lakers don't have Kobe they lose 4 straight and you fucking know it.

If they don't have Kobe, that means they have $20-$25 million per year in salary cap space.

So fill in Kobe <--> LeBron or Wade, and the Lakers might never lose again.

IronMexican
06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Agree with DaC.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:14 PM
You can't lay this many eggs in critical Finals games and call yourself one of the greatest to lace them up.

Fucking pathetic.

Kobe played good....dont get too excited he can't thrill the crowds every night with superman performances...don't worry he will make it up...you premature ejaculating all over this thread...

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 11:15 PM
i think the lakers should retire Fishers jersey when he goes in the next few years.

i know many of you will be like, "ooh fuck that, hes not a magic or a kareem or west" blahb lah blah

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Kobe played good....dont get too excited he can't thrill the crowds every night with superman performances...don't worry he will make it up...you premature ejaculating all over this thread...

10-29 shooting is good?

of course, you look at Kobe's "Points scored" column and say. oh yeah, he did good.

Give LeBron or Wade those shots while on the Lakers team, they would score more than Kobe did.

SevenX
06-08-2010, 11:18 PM
you know, Fisher is so fucking clutch for all these years for you Lakers....

is there any talks of retiring his jersey? he certainly deserves it as an all-time laker with all those championships going back to the Shaq era.... he may not be as great as the guys up there like Magic and Kareem....but yah

Lakers only retire Hall of Famers...

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:40 PM
10-29 shooting is good?

of course, you look at Kobe's "Points scored" column and say. oh yeah, he did good.

Give LeBron or Wade those shots while on the Lakers team, they would score more than Kobe did.

they're younger and out to prove they can score so they should...but those 2 cats are not about winning...:toast