PDA

View Full Version : 2 points in the 4th. Greatest closer in the game!

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Horseshit.

After tonight's game, Gasol is in the clear lead for the Bill Russell award.

Ghazi
06-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Gasol wasn't even that good tonight

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Gasol wasn't even that good tonight

Gasol was solid, but he wasn't better because Kobe was chucking all the shots.

If you have a chucker on your team, obviously you don't get much opportunity to impress.

UrAphag
06-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Gasol was solid, but he wasn't better because Kobe was chucking all the shots.

If you have a chucker on your team, obviously you don't get much opportunity to impress.
Gasol wastes half of his opportunities by holding the ball until theres 5 seconds left on the shot clock then giving it to kobe. He's too fucking hesitant to shoot

j-money24
06-08-2010, 11:03 PM
He had a sub par game tonight, but i feel good that even with an off night for Bryant we were still able to win, game 4 is winnable because i expect them to play better than tonight.

Medvedenko
06-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Kobe had way too many shots with the clock winding down, what do you expect. Celtics played great man up D and I expected Kobe to shoot poorly, hence the team dynamic. The lakers won this game, not one player.

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Kobe had way too many shots with the clock winding down, what do you expect. Celtics played great man up D and I expected Kobe to shoot poorly, hence the team dynamic. The lakers won this game, not one player.

Testify, Med, testify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiamiHeat
06-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Gasol wastes half of his opportunities by holding the ball until theres 5 seconds left on the shot clock then giving it to kobe. He's too fucking hesitant to shoot

Before he played with the Most Overrated Player of All Time, he averaged 21 ppg, 9 rbg, on 52% shooting.

You clearly don't understand basketball if you don't get how a ballhogging player, who uses up a large chuck of the team's possessions, takes away from Gasol's game.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Before he played with the Most Overrated Player of All Time, he averaged 21 ppg, 9 rbg, on 52% shooting.

You clearly don't understand basketball if you don't get how a ballhogging player, who uses up a large chuck of the team's possessions, takes away from Gasol's game.

suck a dead mans dick and die bitch...Lakers have scoreboard...

PGDynasty24
06-08-2010, 11:08 PM
The OP has always been obsessed with Kobe. I think Midnight was the real one who got raped by Kobe not that white girl

IronMexican
Bynum's gonna get MVP.

IronMexican
Assuming Lakers don't lose another at home.