PDA

View Full Version : F*** Good game Lakers F***

LnGrrrR
06-08-2010, 10:50 PM
F****ing keeping Ray Allen in the game at the end f*** f*** FARK!!!!!

4>0rings
06-08-2010, 10:52 PM
He makes just a couple of shots and Celts have good chance of winning. :lmao

Fuck Ray Ray that crying ass bitch.

21_Blessings
06-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Derek fucking Fisher

LnGrrrR
06-08-2010, 10:55 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Enjoy it, you guys deserved that win. All I can do is take that we almost won with Ray Allen and Paul Pierce playing pathetically, and the Celtics missing about 2356 layups. I know, it's not much to go on, but as long as the Lakers haven't won all four games I won't abandon my team.

PGDynasty24
06-08-2010, 10:56 PM
I fully expected Ray Ray to blow his load in our face today. That may be the biggest 1 game turn around I have ever seen

Budkin
06-08-2010, 10:56 PM
The Lakers are just a better team, it's obvious.

namlook
06-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Enjoy it, you guys deserved that win. All I can do is take that we almost won with Ray Allen and Paul Pierce playing pathetically

The Celtics have a great defense but the Lakers are also winning with defense. There's a reason Pierce has played like crap the last two games. There's a reason Garnett struggled in the first two games. There's a reason Ray Allen struggled in games 1 and 3. Kobe had a tough time against the Celtics great defense in games 2 and 3 but the Lakers defense is also putting the hammer down on the Celtics. Both teams play great defense but the difference between the teams is the Lakers have more offensive firepower in their pocket and that's why they will win this series.

crc21209
06-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Well the Lakers squeaked out a win with Allen going 0-13 and 0-8 from 3 and Pierce and Rondo not playing so well. This series looks more and more like it's going 6 or 7....

SevenX
06-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Derek Fucking Fisher baby!!

I'm eating crow right now and I'm loving it.

LnGrrrR
06-08-2010, 11:22 PM
The Celtics have a great defense but the Lakers are also winning with defense. There's a reason Pierce has played like crap the last two games. There's a reason Garnett struggled in the first two games. There's a reason Ray Allen struggled in games 1 and 3. Kobe had a tough time against the Celtics great defense in games 2 and 3 but the Lakers defense is also putting the hammer down on the Celtics. Both teams play great defense but the difference between the teams is the Lakers have more offensive firepower in their pocket and that's why they will win this series.

You forgot to highlight the rest of my quote

I know, it's not much to go on

bostonguy
06-08-2010, 11:24 PM
How about this. It took Allen to have a career night to keep you guys from going down 3-0

Have at it Luva. The question now is if Boston can prevent the Lakers trophy presentation from being held in Bean town.

Kobe™
06-08-2010, 11:25 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/ma9nyt.jpg

bostonguy
06-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Oh yeah FUCK YOU DEREK FISHER!!!:flipoff:madrun

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Derek Fucking Fisher baby!!

I'm eating crow right now and I'm loving it.

21 will take some of that crow off your plate, Seven.

Chow time, 21.

TampaDude
06-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Have at it Luva. The question now is if Boston can prevent the Lakers trophy presentation from being held in Bean town.

The answer to that question is NO. Lakers in 5.

milkshakeballa
06-08-2010, 11:27 PM
How about this. It took Allen to have a career night to keep you guys from going down 3-0

sons...this is jsut my boy luva doing fucking work in this thread right now.

take fucking notes.

have at them luva.

Go fucking rang them up!

TampaDude
06-08-2010, 11:27 PM

Truf.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Well the Lakers squeaked out a win with Allen going 0-13 and 0-8 from 3 and Pierce and Rondo not playing so well. This series looks more and more like it's going 6 or 7....

you have the word believe in your sig...I'm perplexed tell me what is it that you believe in?

:flag::lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
06-08-2010, 11:29 PM
sons...this is jsut my boy luva doing fucking work in this thread right now.

take fucking notes.

have at them luva.

Go fucking rang them up!

Testify, Milky, sing the praises of our Luva,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:30 PM
F****ing keeping Ray Allen in the game at the end f*** f*** FARK!!!!!

no need to tell us good game bitch...we know...now go suck a dead man's dick...

LnGrrrR
06-08-2010, 11:33 PM
no need to tell us good game bitch...we know...now go suck a dead man's dick...

Sorry, you filthy piece of distended rectum, but I don't get off on necrophilia. And the good game was for actual Laker fans, not bandwagon fags who claim the purple and gold because they think it will get them skank bitches.

My fellow Boston brethren may not be here but fuck if I'm leaving. I'm here until my team goes down, much like your mother Koolaid.

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Sorry, you filthy piece of distended rectum, but I don't get off on necrophilia. And the good game was for actual Laker fans, not bandwagon fags who claim the purple and gold because they think it will get them skank bitches.

My fellow Boston brethren may not be here but fuck if I'm leaving. I'm here until my team goes down, much like your mother Koolaid.

Blast!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rtOXMZlMTkg/S33BGwv5ZqI/AAAAAAAACsk/iIGbrOaIzy8/s640/kool.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:37 PM

you should leave your team just lost...you got a tight eyed mail order bride and a retarded kid to play with...

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:37 PM
that stung didn't it...;-)

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 11:38 PM
you should leave your team just lost...you got a tight eyed mail order bride and a retarded kid to play with...

Weak.

LnGrrrR
06-08-2010, 11:48 PM

Tight eyed? Are you fucking blind? She's Mexican, you retard. You know who those are right? They're the people you pass on the street corner, waiting for work, while you're on the way to pick up your welfare check.

And if you think my kid is retarded, I hope to God you never have children. Given your posting, I can only imagine that the kid your curdled milk sperm would produce would have 14 webbed toes. I can only hope you don't realize that the government gives money for extra children, or you'll be on reality TV next week as the star of the next "19 and Counting: In the Ghetto!"

At least the potential mom would have an easy time with the labor, as any vagina you've been in could probably have a monster truck drive through without any damage.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Tight eyed? Are you fucking blind? She's Mexican, you retard. You know who those are right? They're the people you pass on the street corner, waiting for work, while you're on the way to pick up your welfare check.

And if you think my kid is retarded, I hope to God you never have children. Given your posting, I can only imagine that the kid your curdled milk sperm would produce would have 14 webbed toes. I can only hope you don't realize that the government gives money for extra children, or you'll be on reality TV next week as the star of the next "19 and Counting: In the Ghetto!"

At least the potential mom would have an easy time with the labor, as any vagina you've been in could probably have a monster truck drive through without any damage.

Yep He's MAD Folks:ihit....but he's a pussy and so that's all he can come back with...You wouldn't step to me on the streets in Vegas, LA or in your fucking LAME ass town if I was handcuffed and had on blinders...you're bitch made just for the internet...:sleep

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2010, 11:53 PM

and tell your wife if she wants some real dick...my number is 7779311...:lmao:lmao:lmao

21_Blessings
06-08-2010, 11:54 PM

Nice rant and all. But your team is still down 2-1.

midnightpulp
06-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Yep He's MAD Folks:ihit....but he's a pussy and so that's all he can come back with...You wouldn't step to me on the streets in Vegas, LA or in your fucking LAME ass town if I was handcuffed and had on blinders...you're bitch made just for the internet...:sleep

Lol.

Koolaid_Man just pulled out the "you wouldn't step to me in real life" card.

A strong sign that you've been owned.

Lngrr is wrecking your shit up, Kool. And yes, god forbid you ever pro-create. I couldn't even begin to imagine how fuckin' retarded and ugly a spawn of yours would be. Your singular existence already lowers the collective IQ of humanity by at least 10 points, so for you to bring any offspring in the world would surely spell doom for our species.

milkshakeballa
06-09-2010, 12:01 AM

:hat:hat:hat

LnGrrrR

:lol Internet tough guy

Is that really all you've got?

Cmon Koolaid, surely you've got some lame "you suck cock lol" joke swirling around in that brain like the last turd whirling defiantly around the bowl. Just ignore that burning, itchy, STD feeling in your crotch and man up!

TampaDude
You wouldn't step to me on the streets in Vegas, LA or in your fucking LAME ass town if I was handcuffed and had on blinders...you're bitch made just for the internet...:sleep

Maybe, maybe not, but your head will look nice and fat in the crosshairs of my 3-9x42. :lol

YellowFever
06-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Not cool to take it personal and talk about family.

Chil out, kool-aid..you're getting yer ass handed to you.

Nice game LnGrrrR...and I hope we destroy yer ass in game 4. ;)

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:09 AM
:lol Internet tough guy

Is that really all you've got?

Cmon Koolaid, surely you've got some lame "you suck cock lol" joke swirling around in that brain like the last turd whirling defiantly around the bowl. Just ignore that burning, itchy, STD feeling in your crotch and man up!

Nope...just a question on why lame ass Boston fan with no life that posts pics of his illegal wife and AUTISTC kid online thinks that I 'm a tough guy... I just said you were a bitch that's all...I've seen your profile and you're a pussy...in real life...as in real life...:toast

ChrisRichards
06-09-2010, 12:12 AM
What an asshole :lol

Thats the truth though.

SomeCallMeTim
06-09-2010, 12:15 AM

No, no, that is unpossible, only the C's play that level of defense, Boston just isn't trying hard enough on offense... :lol

In all seriousness, who is having a great series? Pau Gasol. End of list. And he was just so-so tonight. He was so great in Games 1 and 2 that his average numbers still look phenomenal.

KG has had 2 bad games and a great one.

Pierce two bad games and a pretty good one.

Allen a historically great game, a historically terrible game, and a bad game.

Perkins hasn't showed up all series long as Bynum continues to abuse him on one leg.

Rondo giveth and Rondo taketh away.

Kobe played a phenomenal Game 1, OK Game 2, bad Game 3.

Fisher playing well for a role player but didn't show in Game 2.

Odom non-existent Games 1 and 2, pretty well tonight.

LnGrrrR
06-09-2010, 12:19 AM

Sure is. Hence the thread.

And Koolaid Man still posts like a grown man living in the spare room in his mother's house, trying to act like an OG while eating ramen noodles and trying to pick up sloppy pussy at his local rec center where he's the guy that no one wants to ball with because he shouts "And 1!" every time he fouls someone stumbling into the lane.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Not cool to take it personal and talk about family.

Chil out, kool-aid..you're getting yer ass handed to you.

Nice game LnGrrrR...and I hope we destroy yer ass in game 4. ;)

not that it bothers me and not that I really give a shit what you think but didn't you notice the prick call my mother a bitch...that's cool....let's play ball...but remember call it like you see it not how you feel it...

LnGrrrR
06-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Nope...just a question on why lame ass Boston fan with no life that posts pics of his illegal wife and AUTISTC kid online thinks that I 'm a tough guy... I just said you were a bitch that's all...I've seen your profile and you're a pussy...in real life...as in real life...:toast

You're the one saying you could beat me up, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Sure is. Hence the thread.

And Koolaid Man still posts like a grown man living in the spare room in his mother's house, trying to act like an OG while eating ramen noodles and trying to pick up sloppy pussy at his local rec center where he's the guy that no one wants to ball with because he shouts "And 1!" every time he fouls someone stumbling into the lane.

whatever ho....I got the dime on your punk ass...:toast

SomeCallMeTim
06-09-2010, 12:23 AM

:rolleyes

LnGrrrR
06-09-2010, 12:24 AM
not that it bothers me and not that I really give a shit what you think but didn't you notice the prick call my mother a bitch...that's cool....let's play ball...but remember call it like you see it not how you feel it...

I didn't call your mother a bitch, I said she gives good head. Must be from all the practice... too bad she let your father finish in her. You probably should have been swallowed, or spat out in the alley. Add "reading comprehension" to the list of skills you fail at.

Venti Quattro
06-09-2010, 12:27 AM
good game. let's not destroy that by incessant, excessive trolling

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:27 AM
You're the one saying you could beat me up, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

no doubt about it....and the internet tough guy spiel is lame...but let me indulge as Mr Internet Tough guy... not only could I kick your whimpy looking ass but 95% of the state of Cali would kick your ass up and down the 10 freeway..all the way to Boston...:toast

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:30 AM
I didn't call your mother a bitch, I said she gives good head. Must be from all the practice... too bad she let your father finish in her. You probably should have been swallowed, or spat out in the alley. Add "reading comprehension" to the list of skills you fail at.

much like that retarded son your enchilada spit out...dude quit while your down I will take this to some real hurtful shit that you probably couldn't bear to hear...and since you've already compromised your family you lose...

LnGrrrR
06-09-2010, 12:31 AM
no doubt about it....and the internet tough guy spiel is lame...but let me indulge as Mr Internet Tough guy... not only could I kick your whimpy looking ass but 95% of the state of Cali would kick your ass up and down the 10 freeway..all the way to Boston...:toast

I live in Honolulu, dumb fuck. I'd offer you an invitation, but I know you wouldn't be able to afford it and last time I checked the government doesn't hand out free plane tickets yet.

But hey, if you ask your boy Obama, he might just put it into law! While you're at it, you might want to check into that free government healthcare and get your "stuff" inspected before it just falls off. Yes you can! :tu

LnGrrrR
06-09-2010, 12:32 AM
much like that retarded son your enchilada spit out...dude quit while your down I will take this to some real hurtful shit that you probably couldn't bear to hear...and since you've already compromised your family you lose...

:lol You're pathetic.

TampaDude
06-09-2010, 12:34 AM
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj184/spyderbyte9/Crosshairs.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:35 AM
I live in Honolulu, dumb fuck. I'd offer you an invitation, but I know you wouldn't be able to afford it and last time I checked the government doesn't hand out free plane tickets yet.

But hey, if you ask your boy Obama, he might just put it into law! While you're at it, you might want to check into that free government healthcare and get your "stuff" inspected before it just falls off. Yes you can! :tu

ahh the cheapest Island in Havaii...I have family in Lulu and I own a timeshare in Maui....so you're not that far out of my reach...dude you should chill you can't fuck with Kool on this board or in real life...but if you want to we can get into some gangsta shit...

TampaDude
06-09-2010, 12:36 AM
ahh the cheapest Island in Havaii...I have family in Lulu and I own a timeshare in Maui....so you're not that far out of my reach...dude you should chill you can't fuck with Kool on this board or in real life...but if you want to we can get into some gangsta shit...

Timeshares are for fags. :lol

BadOdor
06-09-2010, 12:37 AM
lol timeshare

lol can't start threads

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Timeshares are for fags. :lol

fags my ass...I spent 35k of my inheritance on mine how about you...:toast

midnightpulp
06-09-2010, 12:43 AM

Inheritance?!

Lolololol.

Sounds like you were a lazy fuck all your life until mommy or daddy died and left a nice package of money for their worthless baby boy.

Be proud of yourself, Koolaid_Man.

Spending inheritance money on timeshares...:lmao

TampaDude
06-09-2010, 12:43 AM

I spent the $$$ I made in condo flipping on a nice big house on a lake here in Florida. No mortgage payments FTW. :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Inheritance?!

Lolololol.

Sounds like you were a lazy fuck all your life until mommy or daddy died and left a nice package of money for their worthless baby boy.

Be proud of yourself, Koolaid_Man.

Spending inheritance money on timeshares...:lmao

I'm so very fucking proud of myself...thanks...both my folks are still alive and well thank you...but I do work...just not 9-5...and I can spend on the fuck I want...I've invested in my cousins porn business and it's doing quite well thank you...so the cash keeps coming in... fact I'm about to COP a new Range Bitch...with custom leather interior...and tell your mom if she wants she can come clean my toilets...

LnGrrrR
06-09-2010, 12:50 AM

Nice to see you worked hard to earn that timeshare.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Nice to see you worked hard to earn that timeshare.

you're right it's the American Way...

LnGrrrR
06-09-2010, 12:52 AM

Yup, I live on Oahu because that's where Hickam AFB is. You know, because I do something relatively important for a living, serving in the military, while you leech off your cousin's porno company.

midnightpulp
06-09-2010, 12:53 AM
This is responsible parents do. Your lazy ass parents must of stuck you with debt.:lol

Ahhh, look who comes to the defend the honor of his boyfriend.

Precious, absolutely precious.

midnightpulp
06-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Koolaid_Man has been super owned in this thread.

Telltale signs:

1. Resorting to the Internet Tough Guy act.
2. Career, house, money smack.
3. His Laker fag fanboys jumping in to his defense.

C'mon, Kool, just one more and you nail the quadrilogy. Tells us how many rings the Lakers have.

Ring smack is often the last vestige of a lolcow hoping to save face and redeem a bit of dignity for himself.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Yup, I live on Oahu because that's where Hickam AFB is. You know, because I do something relatively important for a living, serving in the military, while you leech off your cousin's porno company.

they let a retard like you in the military...I'll send you some cookies let me know when you deploy....under of course the new commander in chief...that is of course unless you're pulling a George Bush and getting deferments and trying to hide from the battle...

LnGrrrR
06-09-2010, 01:05 AM
they let a retard like you in the military...I'll send you some cookies let me know when you deploy....under of course the new commander in chief...that is of course unless you're pulling a George Bush and getting deferments and trying to hide from the battle...

Your smack is getting weaker with each sentence.

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2010, 01:06 AM
I'm absolutely positive Koolaid man is a Mav troll.

Likely mono or stretch. They seem to be the two people on this forum with absolutely no life whatsoever.

midnightpulp
06-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Your smack is getting weaker with each sentence.

No shit. He just needs to take his beating, thank us for the lesson, and move on.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 01:08 AM
No shit. He just needs to take his beating, thank us for the lesson, and move on.

I'm too playa for that...and like I said before fuck all soft ass Laker fans not down with me...cause if you're not down with me then your a Laker Faker...:toast

Budkin
06-09-2010, 01:09 AM

:rollin

midnightpulp
06-09-2010, 01:10 AM
I'm too playa for that...and like I said before fuck all soft ass Laker fans not down with me...cause if you're not down with me then your a Laker Faker...:toast

You and Luva getting ready for one of your cousin's flicks:

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2010/02/18/ibn_gjzxx_GJZxx_16298.png

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 01:12 AM
You and Luva getting ready for one of your cousin's flicks:

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2010/02/18/ibn_gjzxx_GJZxx_16298.png

Lame dude....if you showed 2 white female asses then maybe you'd be close...

midnightpulp
06-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Lame dude....if you showed 2 white female asses then maybe you'd be close...

Nope. It's been firmly (no pun intended) established that you and Luva are indeed all out gay for each other. Maybe there was a time you two flew straight, but since meeting each other, you guys are now all about the dick.

I mean , just look how he defends your honor in each and every thread that you happen to get owned in.

Even LNgrrr didn't defend his wife and kid against your insults as much as Luva defends you against ours...:lmao

So then, you guys must've been bummed when prop 8 didn't pass, huh?

Why So Serious
06-09-2010, 01:20 AM
I hope kool aid man is not really a laker fan... because he makes us all look bad.

Hopefully he is a no life troll.

21_Blessings
06-09-2010, 01:22 AM
kool_aid is a Laker fan and a G

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Nope. It's been firmly (no pun intended) established that you and Luva are indeed all out gay for each other. Maybe there was a time you two flew straight, but since meeting each other, you guys are now all about the dick.

I mean , just look how he defends your honor in each and every thread that you happen to get owned in.

Even LNgrrr didn't defend his wife and kid against your insults as much as Luva defends you against ours...:lmao

So then, you guys must've been bummed when prop 8 didn't pass, huh?

still lame...game recognizes game...Laker Nation In This Bitch...nothing more nothing less...homo dreams for the masses of this board...you guys are one giant circle fucking click...that banned together to have me silenced by the mod but yet can't stop creating posts about a Nigga...if nothing else this should tell the Mod you guys are the ones dick riding me not the other way around...but it doesn't bother me...I'm used to dick riders anyway...funny thing is the bitches I fuck with all tell me I'm conceited just like you ho's complain...

midnightpulp
06-09-2010, 01:33 AM
still lame...game recognizes game...Laker Nation In This Bitch...nothing more nothing less...homo dreams for the masses of this board...you guys are one giant circle fucking click...that banned together to have me silenced by the mod but yet can't stop creating posts about a Nigga...if nothing else this should tell the Mod you guys are the ones dick riding me not the other way around...but it doesn't bother me...I'm used to dick riders anyway...funny thing is the bitches I fuck with all tell me I'm conceited just like you ho's complain...

Lololol.

No one really takes this forum that seriously. People called for you to be pinked because they knew it would frustrate you not being able to make threads, thus providing us with more comedic material at your expense. We create threads about you for similar purposes. No one gives a shit about you, it's just that we all find your retardation amusing.

Besides, the way you were going with your spam, it was only a matter of time before Kori put the hammer down on you, whether she got 100 complaints or none at all.

midnightpulp
06-09-2010, 07:47 AM
A prop bump for Lngrr for dishing some of the finest wreckage I've seen on a message board in a long while.

Lngrr says to Koolaid_Man: I didn't call your mother a bitch, I said she gives good head. Must be from all the practice... too bad she let your father finish in her. You probably should have been swallowed, or spat out in the alley. Add "reading comprehension" to the list of skills you fail at.
:lmao

Killakobe81
06-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Series is FARRRR from over.

But here is what I see.

Ray's 8 3's only thing keeping this from 3-0 right now.
(but who knows down 2-0 Celts might win last night)

Tony Allen and Rondo together is a horrible backcourt from a shooting floor spacing perspective. they are as bad at shooting as the shannon and Farmar combo is at passing and ballhandling.

As a coach how do you have guards that cant shoot mid range jumpers, pass or hit FT's from a fundamentals standpoint they may be some of the worst 4 guards in NBa finals history
(not talent wise before you flame me)

Although Pierce (or jon Barry) wont admite but ronron is affecting PP's game so far. He is getting in to foul trouble and the herky-jerky spin move drives are almost non existent.

Celts can STILL play great defense but it is at the sacrifice of offense. in '08 Posey hit clutch shots and played even better defense on Kobe than Tony Allen.

big baby has been the best bench player in the series so far ...AND Rasheed the best defender on Pau on the block. sheed just cant move his feet like baby outside. But despite this Celts are still down 2-1.

bynum defends KG better than Pau because when KG does his "counter" on the low block Bynum's length bothers him. Pau is the better close out defender on shooters.

Lakers have no respect for rondo's or Tony allen's jumpers and Celts little for Artest's or Lamar's .

Per k takes too long to gather and finish at the hoop

Kobe has played a good all around game in this series but his shot selection since game 1 has been very poor.

Laker sneed to initiate their offense earlier vs. Celts or kobe will end up taking a lot of shots ...they may need to put him in the post and have him facilitate from there ...

Ashy Larry
06-09-2010, 11:42 AM
series is far from over .... damn good win though

Sportcamper
06-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Boston fans are the best…There was so much intensity & energy in that arena…I just wish I did not have to listen to Marc Jackson & company…They are horrible... I would rather have the Boston announcers & Lakers announcers do the series…

Ashy Larry
06-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Boston fans are the best…There was so much intensity & energy in that arena…I just wish I did not have to listen to Marc Jackson & company…They are horrible... I would rather have the Boston announcers & Lakers announcers do the series…

Have Spero and Stu Lantz to the broadcast. Hell, they root for the Lakers but they're unbiased as it gets. Fuck Tommy Heinsohn. That old bitch might as well be on the Celtics bench while doing the games .......

Sisk
06-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Derek Fisher Finals MVP