PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone quick to blame?

SpursFanDan
05-13-2005, 12:51 AM
They won one game.. on their court, And they act like their up 2-1. The series was over in the first game.. lets just relax...have confidence, and MAKE OUR FREETHROWS!.... but I'm not blaming, I'm just saying..19-34 is just ugly. but again.. lets not blame..let show that trashbag wearing, no respect giving.. all dunk..3 rebounds, no D, duncan's bitch, fuck who owns this series.

SpursFanDan
05-13-2005, 12:53 AM
I love my team... and I'm just as angry as everyone else... and I'm ready to blame the world... but its one win.. we're still in control of this series.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-13-2005, 12:56 AM
To play devil's advocate, everyone said the same shit last year after game 3.

Just hope it doesn't turn out the same.

SpursFanDan
05-13-2005, 12:57 AM
different year.. different team. I guarantee it wont happen again.

samikeyp
05-13-2005, 12:57 AM
I am quick to blame the FT shooting. That is what lost the game. But yes, suicide watch is a little overboard.

Tek_XX
05-13-2005, 12:58 AM
Let's not compare Seattle to last years Lakers

but having said that there should be blame on the spurs in this game, they beat themselves and it's unacceptable

Cant_Be_Faded
05-13-2005, 12:59 AM
to play a sane human being

everyone knows free throws are missed, and they are made

everyone knows duncan makes that shot more times than misses

everyone KNOWS we are the better team than the sonics

no way this happens 3 more times

peeerrriiioooodddd

thispego
05-13-2005, 01:04 AM
freethrows freethrows freethrows
no question about it
i understand that a team can get into a ft funk but geez, c'mon....
i dont worry though, this wont carry over into game 4

samikeyp
05-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Tek raises a good point. My theory is still valid...

the only team that can beat the Spurs is the Spurs.

E20
05-13-2005, 01:08 AM
They won one game on their homecourt.
The won by one point.
WE gave them chances with missed FT's.
It was one game.

I know for a FACT that this series will be over by Game 5. Sonics were just some lucky ass punks who were saved by a shot that nearly went in.

P.S
Sonics are dirty, Bruce is clean!

SpursFanDan
05-13-2005, 01:10 AM
I can't wait to watch the postgame conference.. I heard that the whole sonics team was talking shait.

SpursFanDan
05-13-2005, 01:28 AM
and whats the deal with the huddle at mid court after the game?... they didn't beat us..we beat ourselves.

spursfan05
05-13-2005, 01:29 AM
no killer instinct = missed free throws = choke 4 games in a row doesnt matter if your playing the lakers or the damn clippers this team needs to grow a fat nut

TDfan2007
05-13-2005, 08:39 AM
To play devil's advocate, everyone said the same shit last year after game 3.

Just hope it doesn't turn out the same.

The Sonics are nowhere near as good as the Lakers were last year.

MadDog73
05-13-2005, 08:48 AM
no killer instinct = missed free throws = choke 4 games in a row doesnt matter if your playing the lakers or the damn clippers this team needs to grow a fat nut

And you call yourself a Spurs fan... you should be ashamed.

Spurs have no nuts?!?! What do you call Manu driving to the hoop AGAIN, after another flagrant foul?

What do you call Tim stepping up and taking the last shot (even though it missed)?

Spurs have nuts, but it seems yours have shriveled. :lol

Spurs in 5, STILL the team to beat.

vanvannen
05-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Sorry, I know it's probably not the right thread (quick to blame...) but what is up with Manu missing 4 of 10?
I mean, I can live with Tim or TP missing their FT (they never been really good at it) but Manu? and what's with the flopping?
Just cut off the TO, quit flopping and make your damn FT!
PS: By the way, I'm a huge Manu fan, but come on!

Ishta
05-13-2005, 09:13 AM
All I can say is It's going to be a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG weekend.The Spurs will take #4 this will NOT be a repeat of last year. To even put Seattle in the same category as last years Lakers is borderline perpostrous. No worries

N.Y. Johnny
05-13-2005, 09:22 AM
no blame, the sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while, coming home the Sonics were going to be up for this one and i knew they'd be tough in the Pacific Northwest, the Spurs dropped one and I expected before the series for this to go 5 games at the most I still see it goin only 5 games.

The Spurs won't lose 4 in a row to these guys they don't have no Shaq, Kobe and Malone that would make me worry like the Lakers did last year, its just whiny little bitches like Ray Allen and Jerome James that got their one.
Spurs will take this in 5

spurster
05-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Why is everyone quick to blame?
It's what we do best, and we are stepping it up for the playoffs.