PDA

View Full Version : Rant and rave all you want for tonight.

Kori Ellis
05-13-2005, 01:01 AM
I'll consolidate the threads in the morning.

I'll just say this ... the Spurs lost by one point and played like crap.

Spurs in Five.

:smokin

Believe.

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2003/basketball/nba/12/08/bc.bkn.spurshonored.ap/t1_sportsmen_all.jpg

Nikos
05-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Seattle played like crap too.

samikeyp
05-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Seattle played their asses off and made FT's when they had to. You acknowledge and move on. Let's get game 4.

timvp
Only reason why the Spurs lost was free throws. They didn't play well but still would have easily won if wasn't for the missed 'throws by Duncan, Manu and Parker.

Oh well. The Spurs had been shooting too well and it was going to even out. Might as well miss them all in one game and get it out of the system.

A little adversity never hurt anyone.

:smokin

Kori Ellis

Well, they are crap. The Spurs aren't.

spursfan05
thank you i think i will

mother fucking duncan why do you have to fucking hog the ball and not let ginobili win teh game i hate you piece of shit fuck tony parker hes ugly and hes french and fuck popavich for benching ginobili

ok im done(for now)

Troll
Can some of us just laugh? :lmao

ShoogarBear
05-13-2005, 01:04 AM
mother fucking duncan why do you have to fucking hog the ball and not let ginobili win teh game i hate you piece of shit fuck tony parker hes ugly and hes french and fuck popavich for benching ginobili

The Credo of the Church

SpursFanDan
I sense anger in Kori.

Nikos

True statement. Only way the Spurs lose another game is it they blow it mentally.

Lets get real, the Sonics were a bit better on offense in the regular season and near DEAD last in defense. For them to even win this series would be a huge upset.

Not that I think they will. But it still sucks that Seattle played so poorly and the Spurs still lost.

Do you think Seattle will play that bad again in Seattle in Game 4?

exstatic
05-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Um, no they didn't. They shot 85% from the FT line, and for the life of me, I can't remember them missing ANY, and after shooting 27% in the first half, they finished at 41%, so they probably shot 55-60% in the second half. Seattle in NO WAY played like shit.

SpursFanDan
thank you i think i will

ok im done(for now)

why, so ginobili could lose it instead of tim? we didnt deserve this win.

Nikos
The Credo of the Church

I swear that has to be the 10th post in the last few weeks in which you used the word 'church'. Enough already.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-13-2005, 01:06 AM
The Credo of the Church

:lol :lol :lol

shoogarbear moves up on the Faith List more and more every day

spursfan05
05-13-2005, 01:08 AM
why the fuck cant this team hit free throws? how fucking hard is it to hit a wide open shot? what the fuck do they do at practice? play twister? mother fucking bull shit if we had s-jax spurs win this game period. if we choke this series again i will personally find popavich and kill his old ass

Kori Ellis
05-13-2005, 01:08 AM
if we choke this series again i will personally find popavich and kill his old ass

Probably not the brightest thing to post.

Simmer down.

samikeyp
05-13-2005, 01:09 AM
the only team that can beat the Spurs...is the Spurs.

That was proven tonight again.

Believe.

ShoogarBear
I swear that has to be the 10th post in the last few weeks in which you used the word 'church'. Enough already.
Because in over 30 years of watching the Spurs I've never seen a group of fans who care more about a single player than the team as a whole, until now.

They act exactly like a church, or cult. Sorry if it stings.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
Seattle had a great game what are you talking about? They made shots when it counted. They came back when they were on the verge of getting blown out and James Dunked on Timmy about ten times...WHere did they play like crap?

spursfan05
05-13-2005, 01:11 AM
yeah i cant remember how many times duncan got posterized. i got numb to it. hey duncan u know those things u walk on? they're called legs! USE EM

2centsworth
05-13-2005, 01:13 AM
why the fuck cant this team hit free throws? how fucking hard is it to hit a wide open shot? what the fuck do they do at practice? play twister? mother fucking bull shit if we had s-jax spurs win this game period. if we choke this series again i will personally find popavich and kill his old ass

they need to close their eyes, can't be any worse.

Manu20
05-13-2005, 01:14 AM
19-34 from the free throw line for the Spurs :pctoss :pctoss

The only good thing is that game 4 is until Sunday. They will have a lot of time to think about this loss and come out ready for game 4. (Especially Timmy)

T Park
05-13-2005, 01:15 AM
this coming from a guy with Vinny del stifo in his avatar.

Seattle played perfect in the second half, the Spurs played like garbage and stiffed on fts, and lost by 1.

Game over, move on to sunday, that simple.

The two days off will do tim and manu's legs a bit of good.

Mr Hanky
05-13-2005, 01:15 AM
Simmer down.

There went my rant :lmao

MadDog73
05-13-2005, 01:18 AM

Moron. You should be banned right now.

Yeah, you'd have Jax-hole taking a last minute shot over Tim? That's what I thought.

BTW, 3 pt shooting or getting to the line was NOT the problem for the Spurs tonight. Free Throws were. Barry, Manu and Robinson are all shooting better FTs than Stephen in the playoffs.

dcole50
05-13-2005, 01:20 AM
:lol

agreed. and ray allen's rant at the end shows me once again that bruce is in his head.

and jerome james had to have fired the team up more.

Tek_XX
05-13-2005, 01:20 AM
"Seattle played perfect in the second half" - Tpark

are you on crack dude

Tek_XX
05-13-2005, 01:21 AM
foofida i love that picture

T Park
05-13-2005, 01:23 AM
are you on crack dude

nope, but you must be.

They didn't miss a free throw, and shot near 55 60 percent from the field.

That, for the Sonics is damn near perfect.

Carnie
05-13-2005, 01:39 AM
And at one time T park called mouse an attention whore... :lmao

Dude losen the wake forest Duncan jersey already, let some air reach that teaspoon of Blue Bell ice cream you call a brain ,and admit when your wrong,

Kori Ellis
05-13-2005, 01:40 AM
Mouse -- you better go to the GTG on Sunday. I'm sick of you missing GTG's.

mouse
05-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Mouse -- you better go to the GTG on Sunday. I'm sick of you missing GTG's.

Do a Game time react show and I will.