PDA

View Full Version : Can the PHX Suns Medical Staff be able to cure my injuries?

thedong
06-10-2010, 02:38 AM
So I was injured during wild sex bout 2 weeks ago, it was pretty bad. The doctor told me to hold off any unnecessary physical activities. I will still be able to live a decent comfortable life, but wont be able to get freaky as I used to.

Doctor James Andrews is good, but I have my doubts, plus there is no way I am going to that KKK state that is Alabama, so the question is will the Suns Med Staff be able to hook me up? I have good medical insurance, and few cash in the savings account, plus I am a legal citezen, so I don't mind traveling to Arizona at all.

discuss.....

jermaine
06-10-2010, 05:34 AM
So I was injured during wild sex bout 2 weeks ago, it was pretty bad. The doctor told me to hold off any unnecessary physical activities. I will still be able to live a decent comfortable life, but wont be able to get freaky as I used to.

Doctor James Andrews is good, but I have my doubts, plus there is no way I am going to that KKK state that is Alabama, so the question is will the Suns Med Staff be able to hook me up? I have good medical insurance, and few cash in the savings account, plus I am a legal citezen, so I don't mind traveling to Arizona at all.

discuss.....

Fuck them! For the right price, I got some hoes in Dallas that will tighten u right up & blow yo socks off! Them hoes carry drugs that will make yo whole body numb! An you don't even need your insurance! You can't beat that with a stick!