PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious video - Senior Citizen confused by Google's Pac Man game.

Cry Havoc
06-10-2010, 10:17 AM
xYWuW7_WfJU

For those who aren't aware, last week Google's homepage featured a working, playable version of Pac-man.

balli
06-10-2010, 10:32 AM
lol, no actually, this is the first call we've gotten about it. :lmao

koriwhat
06-10-2010, 01:20 PM
god i hate dealing with old people on computers, the road, the mall, basically anywhere... stay at home, eat your prunes, watch your wheel of fortune, go to sleep at 7-8pm and repeat the cycle; do nothing else!

Pero
06-10-2010, 01:24 PM
god i hate dealing with old people on computers, the road, the mall, basically anywhere... stay at home, eat your prunes, watch your wheel of fortune, go to sleep at 7-8pm and repeat the cycle; do nothing else!

You realize that in a while you're going to be one of them right?

koriwhat
06-10-2010, 01:28 PM
You realize that in a while you're going to be one of them right?

yes, it is inevitable and i hope by then wheel of fortune will still be in syndication.

Duff McCartney
06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use."

"You've done alot of great things. But you're a very old man now, and old people are useless."

Pero
06-10-2010, 03:13 PM
yes, it is inevitable and i hope by then wheel of fortune will still be in syndication.

:lol

BadOdor
06-10-2010, 03:15 PM
"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use."

"You've done alot of great things. But you're a very old man now, and old people are useless."

greasy thiefs like you are even more useless, tbh.