PDA

View Full Version : Nocioni Asks Kings for Trade...says Toronto is a nice option

RiverwalkParade
06-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Kings forward Andres Nocioni told the Spanish publication Ole that he has asked the team to trade him this offseason.

HoopsHype.com translated the piece from Spanish to English.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67121/20100610/nocioni_has_asked_kings_for_trade/#ixzz0qTiAsbdM

mudyez
06-10-2010, 02:07 PM
He would fit Toronto nicely!

But I hope, we wont be in the discussion, unless we can get rid of RJ in that deal.
(which wont happen)

Spurminator
06-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Guess Hedo for Nocioni will be the summer's first blockbuster trade...

admiralsnackbar
06-10-2010, 02:39 PM
No way Sac touches Hedo's contract.

Mel_13
06-10-2010, 02:40 PM
No way Sac touches Hedo's contract.

No way at all.

dbestpro
06-10-2010, 03:36 PM
You knew this was coming so I might as well get it out of the way.

RJ for Nocioni and Udrih.

We can't let RJ, RMJ, Finley and Bonner all go without having someone to hate.

Muser
06-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Beaner? eww.

crc21209
06-10-2010, 05:45 PM

I was just about to say this...:lol

sananspursfan21
06-11-2010, 11:45 AM

itd be kinda useless trade wouldn't it? nocioni's younger but they're basically the same

Josepatches_
06-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Here in Spain the newspapers say Real Madrid want to sign him too.Nocioni or Rudy Fernandez.
If they can sign one of them i'm sure they aren't going to make an offer to Splitter so that's good for us because if Splitter stays in Europe sure it would be only in Spain.

ChuckD
06-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Here in Spain the newspapers say Real Madrid want to sign him too.Nocioni or Rudy Fernandez.
If they can sign one of them i'm sure they aren't going to make an offer to Splitter so that's good for us because if Splitter stays in Europe sure it would be only in Spain.

Considering that he has two years and almost $13.5M left on his contract, nobody will be "signing" Nocioni any time soon, Spain or otherwise.

BronxCowboy
06-12-2010, 06:57 AM

Intriguing. If somehow RJ leaves (opts out/traded) and RMJ, Bogans, and Bonner all walk, who will Spurstalk have left to hate on? Tony Parker? McDyess? Hill? Blair? Maybe a new faction emerges to bash Hairston?

ChuckD
06-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Intriguing. If somehow RJ leaves (opts out/traded) and RMJ, Bogans, and Bonner all walk, who will Spurstalk have left to hate on? Tony Parker? McDyess? Hill? Blair? Maybe a new faction emerges to bash Hairston?

Parker would be my guess. He doesn't seem all that well liked here to being with.

Dex
06-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Parker would be my guess. He doesn't seem all that well liked here to being with.

Parker has been the scapegoat here even while he IS well liked.

Big P
06-12-2010, 12:46 PM

rofl @ beno coming back with that huge ass contract...not gonna happen.. ever.

ploto
06-12-2010, 09:50 PM

Hedo & Evans for Nocioni & Beno. Raptors are definitely going to trade one of either Jose or JJ this summer.

kaji157
06-13-2010, 11:38 PM
Only way for us to get noc is by sending RJ and accepting a sign n trade of one of their free agents. And thatīs if they donīt ask for anything more than RJ, what they could.
I donīt think the FO will really try to move RJ, but if there is a chance to move him sooner than the deadline (which would be very interesting given how long players take to adapt to our system) i think Sac is one of the few options we have. It will depend on how good our FO bargains.
Truth is, Sac looks like they need to move Benoīs contract ASAP to became competitive, while Benoīs contract really sucks it would be a nice window to improve a lot. If we accept both contracts (Nocioni and Uldrih a combined guaranteed 33 millions) then we are the ones in position to ask for more, and Sacramento has a lot of young players that we might ask not named Evans (because he will be out of the picture of course), as Landry, Hawes and Thompson are all players we might use. (or used to later send Beno out of here)

UnWantedTheory
06-14-2010, 03:40 AM
Why is Noc such a hot topic? It probably wont happen and certainly wont put us over the top.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Nocioni and Hawes dealt to the Sixers for Samuel Dalembert today.

MmP
06-17-2010, 02:59 PM
man...

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Don't get me started on that bull shit.

*slowly walks away*

dbestpro
06-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Looks like the Kings will be bottom dwellers for several years to come.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2010, 04:23 PM
lol we fail...dalembert for 1 season rental is better then RJ shitty contract expiring...

safetypickle
06-17-2010, 05:58 PM
76'ers now have Iguodala, Young and Nocioni at the SF position, and if they end up drafting Turner there is no way they will continue to play Iggy at the SG. Looks like they have something else in the works.

ffadicted
06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
76'ers now have Iguodala, Young and Nocioni at the SF position, and if they end up drafting Turner there is no way they will continue to play Iggy at the SG. Looks like they have something else in the works.

I don't think we'll see Iggy in a sixers uniform next season