PDA

View Full Version : How long do you expect LeBron to drag this out?

djohn2oo8
06-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Idgaf where he ends up, I'm just tired of the "LeBron tracker" and all this other junk

ChrisRichards
06-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Lebron is the best player in the game but he undeniably is an attention whore. That being said, I'm expecting him to milk all the spotlight as much as possible. I mean come on, the dude appeared in Larry King to discuss his FA, I dont think any basketball player has done that before. Expect this Lebron mania to escalate for weeks.

Juanobili
06-10-2010, 06:30 PM
The dude will probably sign at the last minute, literally.

HarlemHeat37
06-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Lebron is a legend, he can do whatever he wants..class act, stays out of trouble, never complains about his teammates..he's earned the right to enjoy the spotlight..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Lebron is a legend

:lmao

LnGrrrR
06-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Lebron is a legend, he can do whatever he wants..class act, stays out of trouble, never complains about his teammates..he's earned the right to enjoy the spotlight..

You forgot the /snark tag at the end.

Kai
06-10-2010, 07:12 PM
I'd imagine around July 2nd or 3rd.

Baseline
06-10-2010, 07:48 PM

Totally agree. At this point he should definitely wait it out. After all, Cleveland doesn't even have a coach right now, so he has to se that'll play out.

Personally I think he should run as fast as he can from Cleveland if they hire a college coach, i.e. Izzo. I think LeBron will end up in Chicago or New York. And it won't be NY unless Bosh goes with him.

Dex
06-10-2010, 07:55 PM
This is Lebron's personal Finals, so I wouldn't expect a decision on July 1st or anything.

Bob Lanier
06-10-2010, 08:05 PM
I'd imagine around July 2nd or 3rd.
I'm with this. He's most likely already decided where to go, and it won't take long for negotiations to end. He may be an attention whore, but he understands that the sooner he consummates his relationship with his chosen team, the better that team can be.

Besides, it's not like the media will stop adoring him once he signs. "Where will LeBron go" is no more compelling a storyline than "LeBron's Bulls: will they win 75 games? Better than Michael's? 10-time champions?"

Brazil
06-10-2010, 08:09 PM

you think he can dance too ?

Bob Lanier
06-10-2010, 08:11 PM
I see LeBron's mom on Dancing With The Stars.

v2freak
06-10-2010, 10:55 PM

I don't quite agree but I also see his decision drawing out for many weeks. The free agency period is long, I don't expect him to sign immediately anywhere. And, hopefully he isn't dumb enough to pull a Sprewell.

florige
06-10-2010, 11:11 PM
I still would rather hear where LeBron is going verses hearing weather or not that primadona Favre is going to retire or not.

ducks
06-10-2010, 11:24 PM

he has to win
has no class
complained in press about o plays
quit on his team in playoffs
he has never deserved the attention he has gotten

he might end up like stockton and mailman
NO TITLES

MavDynasty
06-10-2010, 11:27 PM
I know it's unfair to pick out a certain time to criticize someone but LeBron running off the court after the Magic series without shaking hands was pretty classless tbh