PDA

View Full Version : Attention: JohnGatesWhitley

Cant_Be_Faded
06-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Your silly 1 trophy dynasty never really existed.

Your USC greatness never really existed.

Your heisman never really existed.

and you had to cheat like no other with illegal high end recruits all to get fucking throat-impaled by VY and those good ol' boys from Texas :lmao :lmao :lmao !!!!!

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.fanhouse.com/media/2007/07/ramonce-taylor-rose-bowl-425.jpg

P W N T

Have fun with Kiffin and your so-called "All star coaching staff" these next couple of years. By the end of it all, TEXAS will be there in your face to shut you down year in and year out from ever doing anything meaningful again :lol :lmao :rollin

Blake
06-10-2010, 08:41 PM
eh, he'll just go full aggie now

Cant_Be_Faded
06-10-2010, 08:42 PM
http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn324/aharden2/NoPete-1.jpg

redraiderinfiji
06-10-2010, 10:10 PM
so is their national championship officially vacated?

redraiderinfiji
06-10-2010, 10:11 PM
eh, he'll just go full aggie now

naw....he'll just find a new team and repeat the same trash he has been for doing for years now....

"They (insert team name here) were always my team. Seriously, I don't know where you get this from.....I have always been a fan of them."

complete garbage

DMX7
06-10-2010, 10:12 PM
so is their national championship officially vacated?

Not yet. Just the Orange Bowl, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

tlongII
06-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Oregon should be the champs of 2005 now.

baseline bum
06-10-2010, 10:52 PM
CROFL USC

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/13/tarnished_heisman_cover.jpg

http://thebooksmugglers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/trojans-suck.jpg

J.T.
06-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Not yet. Just the Orange Bowl, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

The NCAA, the Heisman, and the BCS are all separate entities in this case. The NCAA can't strip USC of their BCS championship. The people who run the BCS will have to take it to a vote and decide if they want to strip them of their title. Just like they'll probably re-vote for that Heisman without Reggie Bush as a candidate.

J.T.
06-10-2010, 11:49 PM
tbh i'd rather something like this happen in the NFL to make the Saints vacate their Super Bowl win

mookie2001
06-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Ohh USC yeah I heard they cheated and had their 1 one championship dynasty taken away

Even though it was already proved four years ago when the ting brothers were steroiding with the freshest most high tec groundbreakingingly famous steroids in america during the same season

Cant_Be_Faded
06-11-2010, 07:51 PM
"619 baby!"

This is tantamount a baseball team in 1890 getting all black guys who were secretly raised to play baseball and were all illegal aliens and all on steroids still getting beat by another baseball team that was just good ol' fashion TEXAS boys.

its exactly like that!

C R O F L

johngateswhiteley
06-11-2010, 08:09 PM
What happened happened, and would of regardless...its a joke. The real travesty is the 2 year ban & 30 scholarships. Not surprisingly, every non hater (that I've seen) has agreed its far too much. Don't have much confidence in the appeal process, unfortunately.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-11-2010, 08:11 PM
What happened happened, and would of regardless...its a joke. The real travesty is the 2 year ban & 30 scholarships. Not surprisingly, every non hater (that I've seen) has agreed its far too much. Don't have much confidence in the appeal process, unfortunately.

So when Carroll blitzed the two tings from the corner back spots from opposite sides of the field and Vince shrugged them off like babies they were or weren't juiced up?

So Reggie Bush really didn't win the heisman?

hahahahahaha dude this thread has been six years of spurstalk in the making

Cant_Be_Faded
06-11-2010, 08:13 PM
I'd like to see what lil kiffin and his "All star coaching staff" do once the chains are off in a few years and they have to deal with the most stacked Texas team in the modern era year in and year out :lmao

oh man you're gonna have to convince posters on this board you are 100% aggie

symple19
06-12-2010, 01:38 AM

Really? My ass. This is exactly what was deserved. I would have thrown the old TV ban in there as well.

The thing is, USC will probably slog through this better than any other school out there could have, although I doubt it will be because of Kiffin, but instead due to the unbelievable status USC attained during the Carroll era, tainted though it may be.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-12-2010, 01:48 AM
rofl lil kiffin

JamStone
06-12-2010, 11:02 AM

I think the penalties are harsh but they have to be.

Why is it a travesty? They can't get Pete Carroll or Reggie Bush. They don't have an avenue to really punish them. They have to punish the school. And they have to punish them harshly. They might be very tough sanctions for the school and the current players and coaching staff, but it was the right thing to do. It's not a travesty. The violations were the travesty. Don't get it twisted.