yes

LnGrrrR
06-10-2010, 10:56 PM
You outhustled. You played with more passion and heart. Game 5 should be fun

:toast

It's been a crazy series.

florige
06-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Celtics still HAVE to win game 5. Hopefully they didn't blow their load this game because I highly doubt they can win 2 in LA.

Ashy Larry
06-10-2010, 11:06 PM
This really shows you how much the Lakers missed Bynum. When he's in there, the boards are usually controlled and rebounding is the key.

Big Baby was a beast. Just really played well and the Lakers should kick themselves in the ass because Boston shot like shit the entire first half and they had a golden opportunity to go into halftime at least up 8

cobbler
06-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Congrats Celts fans!

On to game 5...

bostonguy
06-10-2010, 11:16 PM
At least the Celts just don't know the meaning of the word quit. I don't care if I am a bad luck charm at Lakers/Celtic games post 2008. I am going to game 5 and I am going to cheer my ass off. Either Bynum's knee injury is that serious or he is just a weak pussy who can't handle pain.

Giuseppe
06-10-2010, 11:18 PM
At least the Celts just don't know the meaning of the word quit. I don't care if I am a bad luck charm at Lakers/Celtic games post 2008. I am going to game 5 and I am going to cheer my ass off. Either Bynum's knee injury is that serious or he is just a weak pussy who can't handle pain.

:rolleyes

Def Rowe
06-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Too many turnovers by Kobe tonight. That 3 second call on Garnett was BS.

Good game..... fucksticks.

bostonguy
06-10-2010, 11:24 PM
:rolleyes

It is 1 of the 2 cully. There is no other way to explain it.

Giuseppe
06-10-2010, 11:25 PM
It is 1 of the 2 cully. There is no other way to explain it.

You f'in' asshole, you. I had to save your chicken ass this afternoon from jumpin' off a bridge you were so low.

bostonguy
06-10-2010, 11:28 PM
You f'in' asshole, you. I had to save your chicken ass this afternoon from jumpin' off a bridge you were so low.

I still don't see us winning this series. We just evened it up tonight. This now means the trophy presentation for the Lakers will be held at Staples in game 6. Of course that is assuming on Bynum's knee injury is much worse than reported or if he is pussying out on the biggest stage of em all.

Giuseppe
06-10-2010, 11:29 PM
I still don't see us winning this series. We just evened it up tonight. This now means the trophy presentation for the Lakers will be held at Staples in game 6. Of course that is assuming on Bynum's knee injury is much worse than reported or if he is pussying out on the biggest stage of em all.

Yer light in the heels.

MavDynasty
06-10-2010, 11:29 PM

Lay it on me. Give me as much shit as you want. Call me out on anything I said. I deserve every bit of it. Repost all shit do whatever the hell you want to do. I was wrong and karma is a bitch. Here I will start the bashing...

I,Bostonguy, am a dick sucking piece of shit who talked down to every football fan that wasnt a Patriot fan. Now I will get shitted on 2girls1cup style and there wont be any mercy for me on this. I was a self arrogant piece of shit prick who acted classless like the way the entire Patriots team acted all god damn season. No excuses, the Giants earned the right to be called superbowl champions. I am still a Patriot fan and I dont plan on going anywhere. Now have at it and knock yourselves out...

Damn I remember a time when you were cocky as fuck especially in the NFL forum circa 2007 but now you have no faith in your team. Why the change, bostonguy?

Medvedenko
06-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I didn't get to watch the game due to shitty canadian flight with their satellite TV's not working properly.
I kind of expected the C's to win tonight, but Bynum's injury is troublesome. Still, 2-2 is what I expected.

Game 5 here we come!

LnGrrrR
06-11-2010, 12:43 AM
To be fair, the Pats of 2007 were much more dominant than these Celtics. I mean, they were 18-0 going into the SB, and even took the lead with roughly 3 mins left. If it weren't for the Pats D disappearing, it'd be number four for Brady.

Fpoonsie
06-11-2010, 12:59 AM
The Celts have so many repugnant characters on their team, and their idiocy was on full display tonight. Not to mention that fucking scrub wearing number 40, riding the pine and crossing his fingers for some garbage minutes on his way to a possible bullshit 2nd ring.

It almost makes Fish's antics seem like mere annoyances...while thankfully Sasha only gets spot minutes to prance around.

Good luck thumb-ringin', Kobe. I'm pullin for ya.