PDA

View Full Version : mysa.com child bloggers?

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
06-11-2010, 04:34 AM
is this dude a kid? his pic looks like a 12 year old but his bio on the site says he has multiple jobs/projects and passes him off as an adult.

http://voices.mysanantonio.com/michael_deleon/
http://voices.mysanantonio.com/michael_deleon/deleon.jpgMichael A. De Leon is a graphic designer by day, but wears many hats in his off time. And no he's not a circus clown. De Leon describes himself as that kid in school who had trouble picking just one thing he wanted to do when he grew up so he decided to try to do as many of them as possible. His passion for learning has led him through experiences in several different fields from graphic design to sportswriting, webdesign and new media. In 2004, after several years of covering the Spurs, he started Project Spurs, a Spurs team fansite as an outlet to provide content to Spurs fans, while continuing to write for himself and learning the ins and outs of online publishing and web design. He has since built a writing team and started a popular weekly Spurs podcast called the Spurscast. A new media leader in the Central Texas area, De Leon has a pending blog and podcast on the San Antonio Silver Stars and hosts the official podcast for the Austin Turfcats indoor football team when he's not hosting and producing the Spurscast, which has just completed it's fourth year. De Leon is also a podcasting consultant, assistant organizer of the San Antonio New Media Group and co-organized the first free podcasting "unconference" in the State of Texas with PodCamp San Antonio, now in it's third year. Expect quite the mixed bag from sports to tech, web services, gadgets, photography, Mac tips and app reviews.

is he just really young looking or what?

Kori Ellis
06-11-2010, 04:52 AM
He's in his 30s, I think.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
06-11-2010, 04:53 AM
thanks for the info.

gottdamn, he just looks young.

PakiDan
06-11-2010, 09:12 AM
I'm sure it's an old pic...or his son or something.

ploto
06-11-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm sure it's an old pic...or his son or something.

No that is pretty much how he looks still.

boutons_deux
06-11-2010, 11:10 AM
just baby fat, which in SA lasts a lifetime. :)

eyeh8u
06-11-2010, 12:37 PM
ralpha macchio syndrome

PM5K
06-11-2010, 12:40 PM
All I can say is his wife/girlfriend is a closet child molester.

Edward
06-11-2010, 07:28 PM
thanks for the info.

gottdamn, he just looks young.

Fat people always look younger than they really are, the fatness fills in the wrinkles.

baseline bum
06-11-2010, 07:56 PM
just baby fat, which in SA lasts a lifetime. :)

:lol