06-11-2010, 05:47 PM
lol pats
lol 18*-1
lol spygate

http://draftnasty.com/football/videos/moss-feeling-the-heat-part-one-trailer/
:wow

Edward
06-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Malcolm Floyd is just as good and doesn't need to do that!

Blake
06-12-2010, 10:49 AM
lol pats
lol 18*-1
lol spygate

http://draftnasty.com/football/videos/moss-feeling-the-heat-part-one-trailer/
:wow

that trainer looks good enough to play slot receiver for the dolphins

Veterinarian
10-11-2010, 02:02 AM
The Boston media and Boston fans are the ones throwing him under the bus. FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS. Belichick, Brady, and every other member of the team did the right thing - they acknowledged that it was time for Randy to go, but they sent him off with respect and admiration. Was there incidents that led to the end of this relationship? - undoubtedly. They wouldn't have gotten rid of him otherwise. But as we all know, faggots in Boston HAVE to paint this picture of anybody leaving as Satan otherwise they'll never get over it. It's just what assholes in Boston have to do.

I prefer to celebrate the incredible times Randy Moss gave me as a fan of his team. I don't doubt for a second that he was more difficult to deal with than he was in the past, I don't disagree that it was probably time for him to leave, but at the same time I know he never pulled the same bullshit in NE that he did in Oakland or Minnesota, I know that he isn't anywhere close to the same type of team cancer that Terrell Owens is, and I certainly hope that Patriots fans will not let the Boston Globe and Mike Reiss' demonization of him in the past few days affect their memories of his incredible seasons with New England.

I know this post makes me a candidate for cock chuggin like Darrin, but I don't give a fuck. I love Randy Moss, but I love the Patriots more.

In b4 badfish scoffs "Patriots bandwagoners" which is fucking hilarious. If anything the only bandwagon has been a "Patriots HATERS bandwagon" of which are a huge amount of faggot bandwagon Cowboy fans still bitter about that 48-27 assfucking that got put on those Cowboys back in 2007.

Jose Canseco
10-11-2010, 08:24 AM
that trainer looks good enough to play slot receiver for the dolphins

No shit. Either he's a stud too or those workouts aren't all that hard if a short chubby trainer looks just as strong doing them.