PDA

View Full Version : Vassilis Spanoulis About To Become Highest Paid Player In Europe's History

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-11-2010, 09:12 PM
http://www.metrosport.gr/klini-spanouli-o-olimpiakos

But not to Panathinaikos......:depressed:depressed:depressed: depressed

4.5 million euros net income per season :downspin:

http://parapolitika.gr/el/παραθρυλικά/δεν-έχει-γίνει-επαφή-με-σπανούλη

Spursfan092120
06-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Dude...nobody can read that, you know that, right?

Pistons < Spurs
06-11-2010, 09:17 PM
απομένουν για συγκεκριμένο νούμερο μετατρέπει είναι ο Ολυμπιακός, όλων των εποχών.

rayray2k8
06-11-2010, 09:47 PM
This shouldn't even be posted on the NBA forum since it isn't NBA related.. Put this shit in the club section so people can have a good laugh. :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Dude...nobody can read that, you know that, right?

It says that Spanoulis will become highest paid player in history of Europe with Olympiacos. Which means he is leaving Panathinaikos and playign with the most hated of all rivals. This is biggest sports rivalry in world.

And this he is taking more money and not going back to NBA because of this. It say in radio that he is turning down NBA because "family is most important of all" and the family wants more money.

This is very hard for have your favorite player play in your most hated club.

Pelicans78
06-11-2010, 10:07 PM
This guy couldn't even sniff playing time with the Rockets. The only thing he seemed good for was telling the Rocket fans on the scoreboard what his favorite Greek dishes were.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-11-2010, 10:14 PM
This guy couldn't even sniff playing time with the Rockets. The only thing he seemed good for was telling the Rocket fans on the scoreboard what his favorite Greek dishes were.

He is going to get like NBA max contract. So I guess it his big laugh if he is so terrible and yet makes as much as max players in NBA.

Bob Lanier
06-11-2010, 10:20 PM
These European basketball leagues should be the biggest employment program for American black men since FDR died.

lol Spanoulis

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-11-2010, 10:32 PM
These European basketball leagues should be the biggest employment program for American black men since FDR died.

lol Spanoulis

Spanoulis is much better than most NBA players. This is a fact no matter how much haters say otherwise.

J_Paco
06-11-2010, 11:04 PM
This is biggest sports rivalry in world.

And this he is taking more money and not going back to NBA because of this. It say in radio that he is turning down NBA because "family is most important of all" and the family wants more money.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You're completely kidding yourself if you believe any of that shit. Some Greek league rivalry isn't matching Yankees-Red Sox or Cowboys-Redskins. Plus, V-Span ain't coming cause nobody wants his ass.

Spanoulis is much better than most NBA players. This is a fact no matter how much haters say otherwise.

Nah, that's a matter of opinion. Even if it has no base in logic or truth.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-11-2010, 11:11 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You're completely kidding yourself if you believe any of that shit. Some Greek league rivalry isn't matching Yankees-Red Sox or Cowboys-Redskins. Plus, V-Span ain't coming cause nobody wants his ass.

Nah, that's a matter of opinion. Even if it has no base in logic or truth.

Panathinaikos Olympiacos is world's biggest sports rivalry. It is considered fact. People are killed, riots are started, towns are burned down due to the games. Any US sports rivalry is a complete joke compared to it. What you say is one of most laughable things ever posted in this forum.

Stump
06-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Panathinaikos Olympiacos is world's biggest sports rivalry. It is considered fact. People are killed, riots are started, towns are burned down due to the games. Any US sports rivalry is a complete joke compared to it. What you say is one of most laughable things ever posted in this forum.

...congrats?

Pelicans78
06-11-2010, 11:16 PM
He is going to get like NBA max contract. So I guess it his big laugh if he is so terrible and yet makes as much as max players in NBA.

Good for him. He's earned it. Doesn't mean anything to most NBA fans.

J_Paco
06-11-2010, 11:16 PM

Violence amongst fan bases doesn't equate to a great rivalry. It just shows how uncivilized some individuals are. The things you post aren't fact because you say so. They're just your own opinion. Just like my opinion, and most Americans, is that Redskins-Cowboys, Yankees-Red Sox and Lakers-Celtics destroys your little Greek league rivalry.

duhoh
06-11-2010, 11:24 PM
LA has rioted. does that mean they're great fans in LA?

Blackjack
06-11-2010, 11:28 PM
απομένουν για συγκεκριμένο νούμερο μετατρέπει είναι ο Ολυμπιακός, όλων των εποχών.

Word.

I caught the Spanoulis once too. Nasty shit . . .

EmptyMan
06-11-2010, 11:29 PM
jokes on him, paying him in euros :bking

Hooks
06-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Just let him go, it'll be alright

xuT4mTNHyHk

Pero
06-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Violence amongst fan bases doesn't equate to a great rivalry. It just shows how uncivilized some individuals are. The things you post aren't fact because you say so. They're just your own opinion. Just like my opinion, and most Americans, is that Redskins-Cowboys, Yankees-Red Sox and Lakers-Celtics destroys your little Greek league rivalry.

:lol

DaDakota
06-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Good for Vspan, but his contract is not even close to an NBA max contract...please look at the Euro conversion rates....

And you had been sending me tons of messages saying he was going to the NBA....yet...not one article supporting that.

Just a bunch of lazy reporters picking up on personal blog type of chat.

DD

Kill Yourself
06-12-2010, 12:57 AM
http://www.metrosport.gr/klini-spanouli-o-olimpiakos

But not to Panathinaikos......:depressed:depressed:depressed: depressed

Kill Yourself
06-12-2010, 12:58 AM
It says that Spanoulis will become highest paid player in history of Europe with Olympiacos. Which means he is leaving Panathinaikos and playign with the most hated of all rivals. This is biggest sports rivalry in world.

This is very hard for have your favorite player play in your most hated club.

Kill Yourself
06-12-2010, 12:58 AM

Kill Yourself
06-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Hope you get the picture u fucking faggot

TE
06-12-2010, 01:00 AM
when I read this... I instantly said who gives a fuck. this is trash. post this somewhere else. this guy is not even in the nba.

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Panathinaikos Olympiacos

the hell? that bullshit probably isn't even a bigger rivalry than Colts/Patriots.

BadOdor
06-12-2010, 01:51 AM
the hell? that bullshit probably isn't even a bigger rivalry than Colts/Patriots.

lol dirk4mvp

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 02:21 AM
Dick and Balls. ... Now that's a rivalry; Dick's always all over Balls and Balls is always under Dick's skin. It's science. That's a rivalry . . .

ChumpDumper
06-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Thank God he isn't coming back to the NBA to further embarrass himself and Greece.

fo'shizzle
06-12-2010, 11:09 AM
It says that Spanoulis will become highest paid player in history of Europe with Olympiacos. Which means he is leaving Panathinaikos and playign with the most hated of all rivals. This is biggest sports rivalry in my pathetic-ass world.

So true son.

manufan10
06-12-2010, 12:48 PM
lol Vagisil couldn't make it in the NBA

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Good for Vspan, but his contract is not even close to an NBA max contract...please look at the Euro conversion rates....

And you had been sending me tons of messages saying he was going to the NBA....yet...not one article supporting that.

Just a bunch of lazy reporters picking up on personal blog type of chat.

DD

Contracts in Europe are net. NBA contracts deduct 42% federal tax (new US tax law rate), 8% state tax (even in Texas and Florida NBA players pay it even though NBA fans say they don't they are wrong because they do, just look at NBA CBA rules for proof), 8% fee for NBA player's union fee and NBA retirement fee fund, also 4% for agent fees. NBA contracts deducts 62% from the gross.

European contracts is net and is all earned and kept by the player as salary is reported as net income unlike NBA which never lists any salary as net income (just to make it seem like NBA pay is higher than it really is compared to Europe). NBA fans have no clue how much some players in Europe make.

Bob Lanier
06-12-2010, 09:45 PM
On the other hand, American basketball teams actually pay their players on time and as agreed.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-12-2010, 09:51 PM
On the other hand, American basketball teams actually pay their players on time and as agreed.

If a club in Europe does not pay its players it is banned for 5 years from all competitions. Read the FIBA official rules. American media are ridiculous with all these lies they make up.

Just a couple weeks ago a team was banned by FIBA for not paying a player. ESPN makes up lies there is no rules in Europe when they are all bound by FIBA laws and if thy do not pay they are sent to court, sued and the club is disbanded and closed.

And NBA teams need a $400 million dollar loan just to make payroll or did you forget that?

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 10:15 PM
I remember a few years ago when killbill/indazone/scolarules couldn't type in English to save his life.

:tu Good job learning the language, Killbill

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 10:21 PM
Dick and Balls. ... Now that's a rivalry; Dick's always all over Balls and Balls is always under Dick's skin. It's science. That's a rivalry . . .

Not one of my finer moments. The beer was flowing and the Wheat Thins were superb, though; and the grammar was actually pretty decent even if the post was not, tbh.

Spursfan092120
06-12-2010, 10:37 PM
KBP normal

If a club in Europe does not pay its players it is banned for 5 years from all competitions. Read the FIBA official rules. American media are ridiculous with all these lies they make up.

Just a couple weeks ago a team was banned by FIBA for not paying a player. ESPN makes up lies there is no rules in Europe when they are all bound by FIBA laws and if thy do not pay they are sent to court, sued and the club is disbanded and closed.

And NBA teams need a $400 million dollar loan just to make payroll or did you forget that?
KBP when angry
Notice how he uses the word "are" when he's angry, but when "are" is called for when he's not, he says "is."
Amazing how he learns the proper way to use the english language when someone pisses him off. :lol
Your trolling is falling off, dude.

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 10:41 PM
KBP normal

KBP when angry
Notice how he uses the word "are" when he's angry, but when "are" is called for when he's not, he says "is."
Amazing how he learns the proper way to use the english language when someone pisses him off. :lol

Its indazone lol

InK
06-12-2010, 11:24 PM

Yeh he is right there, regarding clubs nothing really comes close. The level of play is another matter...

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Spanoulis came back to PAO for 2 years!:downspin:

Also it is confirmed he turned down offers from Olympiacos, Real Madrid and several NBA teams also.

http://www.basketzone.lt/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2766:vspanoulis-liks-qpanathinaikosq-gretose&catid=36:naujienos&Itemid=183

DaDakota
06-13-2010, 12:09 AM
Confirmed that he has turned down several NBA teams..lol....confirmed yet none of them are named.

And all the links are basically the same ones based on an original blog entry.

Look, KBP, not sure why it bugs you so much all you have to do is provide actual proof from a legitimate article and folks would believe you.

But you spend an inordinate amount of time helping to fabricate stories, probably trying to see if lazy journalists pick them up and then track where it goes.

Hey, Kill Bill Sybil it is your game, just don't expect intelligent people to play.

DD

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Confirmed that he has turned down several NBA teams..lol....confirmed yet none of them are named.

And all the links are basically the same ones based on an original blog entry.

Look, KBP, not sure why it bugs you so much all you have to do is provide actual proof from a legitimate article and folks would believe you.

But you spend an inordinate amount of time helping to fabricate stories, probably trying to see if lazy journalists pick them up and then track where it goes.

Hey, Kill Bill Sybil it is your game, just don't expect intelligent people to play.

DD

You are pretending to be different people on Rockets board and then have balls to accuse others of doing so when they are not.

You accuse newspapers of multiple countries of being "blog posts". You have obviously gotten educated in Texas.

IronMexican
06-13-2010, 12:28 AM
you are pretending to be different people on rockets board and then have balls to accuse others of doing so when they are not.

You accuse newspapers of multiple countries of being "blog posts". You have obviously gotten educated in texas.

2-0

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-13-2010, 01:07 AM
I remember a few years ago when killbill/indazone/scolarules couldn't type in English to save his life.

:tu Good job learning the language, Killbill

My English is in much stronger form than some others here.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-13-2010, 01:08 AM
KBP normal

KBP when angry

What the fuck does this even mean? My English is very strong for like last year now.

Typhoon
06-13-2010, 01:22 AM
why the fuck did this faggot got unbanned?

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2010, 01:44 AM
why the fuck did this faggot got unbanned?

its going to be a long summer my friend, we need someone to have a laugh at

duhoh
06-13-2010, 10:17 AM
its going to be a long summer my friend, we need someone to have a laugh at

:lol

troof!

learn how to cite KBP. learn how to cite.

MavDynasty
06-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Don't be a pussy bitch, Kill_Bill_Pana

DxB
06-13-2010, 04:57 PM

Same shit happens with turkish fans theyre always rowdy as hell but you dont see ppl saying Galatasary vs Fenerbache is the biggest rivarly. You're such a monumental idiot.

Probably to be realistic the biggest sports rivalry thats watched worldwide is maybe Barca vs Real Madrid.

Fuck greek football, fuck its basketball, and fuck you too

Indazone
06-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Nobody cares. When he comes to the NBA which it now looks like he never will, he deserves all the crap he gets dished on him on this board. He has to prove himself in the NBA rather than be remembered as the guy who left the NBA with his tail between his legs. I"m sure he can play in the NBA but he didn't have the staying power to prove otherwise. Couldn't he suck it up for a few seasons like Delfino or Nocioni? C'mon

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Spanoulis turned down PAO offer of 3 million euros net in a season because it is not enough. Even though is tie with Navarro for highest salary for any European player next season it is less than Childress gets who makes 4.5.

Spanoulis is offered 4.5 million euros net in a season by Olympiacos same as Childress gets so he has now refuse offer of PAO.............

I guess this mean he is leave my team PAO.

Mel_13
06-16-2010, 09:56 PM
So despite this:

Agent of Vassilis Spanoulis announced that he has several offers from NBA teams and he will probably return to NBA next season. This is what Spanoulis wants and he has made his decision.

Only other option besides NBA is to sign with Real Madrid because they have offered to make him the highest paid player in the Spanish League.

Spanoulis will either become the third highest paid player in Europe with Real Madrid or he will return to the NBA. Returning to the NBA is his first priority as his agent says he told him he wants to prove he can play there and shut up all the fans in America that talk bad about him.

And this:

From what I know he has offers from

1. Real Madrid (is like 3 year $27 million NBA contract)

2. FC Barcelona

3. Caja Laboral Baskonia

4. Unicaja Malaga

5. New York Knicks

6. Golden State Warriors

7. Toronto Raptors

8. Portland Trail Blazers

9. Detroit Pistons

10. Miami Heat

11. Los Angeles Lakers

12. New Jersey Nets

13. Cleveland Cavaliers

14. Los Angeles Clippers

15. Memphis Grizzlies

16. Houston Rockets

He has also Olympiacos wants him but he wants to leave Greece and say he wants only to play in NBA or Spain.

His agent says he has only two possible things for next year. He will be either in NBA which is his first desire or he will be in Real Madrid which is only European team he is interested in.

He'll be playing in Greece next year, after all.

I'm shocked. You're usually such a reliable source of information.

Kill_Bill_Pana
06-16-2010, 10:04 PM
So despite this:

And this:

He'll be playing in Greece next year, after all.

I'm shocked. You're usually such a reliable source of information.

Real Madrid is only offer right now 3.2 million euros per season. Olympiacos offer is 4.5 per season. So things have changed.

NBA from what I know is only making the offer of 3 years $19 million to him so far. Olympiacos offer = 3 years $43.5 million in NBA money.