PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought..

TwelveGs210
06-11-2010, 11:55 PM
I originally thought it would be great to see the Lakers get a beat down by the Celtics considering how annoying they are as a whole, but I totally forgot that faggot Michael Finley is on the Celtics bench now, and i think it would honestly be more satisfying to see his old useless ass come up short for a second ring and have to retire finally. I would hate to know he requests a trade and ends up choosing the right team after all..am I alone with the dislike of Finley's traitor ass?

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 12:01 AM
I have a belly button, and go Celtics. :)

Ditty
06-12-2010, 12:04 AM
i wish both teams would lose but hate the lakers more

EricB
06-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Celtics are the lesser of two evils.

A true Spurs fan never roots for the Lakers.

BadOdor
06-12-2010, 01:55 AM

A true spurs fan never quits on his team....t-quitter.

Newton
06-12-2010, 02:01 AM

There is no such thing as a bad Laker loss.

koriwhat
06-12-2010, 02:01 AM
A true spurs fan never quits on his team....t-quitter.

ha

Gagnrath
06-12-2010, 09:32 AM
I'm pulling for the celtics and have been for awhile. Any team without kobe has to be morally superior than one with kobe.

EVAY
06-12-2010, 02:56 PM
celtics are the lesser of two evils.

A true spurs fan never roots for the lakers.

+1

spurs10
06-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I thought about the Finley traitor thing for a minute, and then my DEEP, OVERPOWERING, UNFLAPPABLE, UNDENIABLE, HUMONGOUS, HATRED FOR THE LAKERS kicked in and I began pulling for Boston, as all Spurs fans rightfully should....doncha think?

silverblk mystix
06-12-2010, 06:59 PM
celtics are the lesser of two evils.

A true spurs fan never roots for the lakers.

+1,000,000,000,000,000

Fabbs
06-12-2010, 07:14 PM
^^^^ yep.

TampaDude
06-12-2010, 10:39 PM

Exactly!!! :toast

Barfunk
06-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Fan of Kobe's GAME, but ultimately rooting for the Celtz to win.

team-work
06-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Unable to "root for " any team other than the Spurs, I just wish the better team wins the championship.

Rooting for the Spurs to win the next one.

Obstructed_View
06-13-2010, 04:08 AM
I just don't care about either of these teams enough to root against one or the other. The attempts of Laker fans and NBA employees to overstate the greatness of Kobe Bryant has turned him into a joke that nobody's going to get until 20 years from now when people look back and ask why Derek Fisher didn't get credit for being the Lakers' end of game assassin.

Kevin Garnett can ride Rajon Rondo and Doc Rivers to several more titles and nobody's going to actually believe he's anywhere near Tim Duncan. Michael Finley will look at his ring and know he didn't do anything to deserve it.

blkroadrunners
06-13-2010, 05:19 AM
i just don't care about either of these teams enough to root against one or the other. The attempts of laker fans and nba employees to overstate the greatness of kobe bryant has turned him into a joke that nobody's going to get until 20 years from now when people look back and ask why derek fisher didn't get credit for being the lakers' end of game assassin.

Kevin garnett can ride rajon rondo and doc rivers to several more titles and nobody's going to actually believe he's anywhere near tim duncan. Michael finley will look at his ring and know he didn't do anything to deserve it.

+ ^9000

boutons_deux
06-13-2010, 05:55 AM
The Title game is Sunday night.

A Classic Game 5 winner indicating, at a very high probability, which will be the Title winner.

I don't care who wins, just for games that are worth watching, some serious, matched battles with outcomes decided in the crunch time.

I'm not really for the Celtics (btw, Finley's ring would be meaningless as he's coat-tailing non-Finals-contributor), but would really love to see the Lakers go back to LA 2-3 and lose on their home court.

Agloco
06-13-2010, 11:41 AM
I originally thought it would be great to see the Lakers get a beat down by the Celtics considering how annoying they are as a whole, but I totally forgot that faggot Michael Finley is on the Celtics bench now, and i think it would honestly be more satisfying to see his old useless ass come up short for a second ring and have to retire finally. I would hate to know he requests a trade and ends up choosing the right team after all..am I alone with the dislike of Finley's traitor ass?

Finley gets props for recognizing a sinking ship and getting the hell off of it. Most Spurs fans have sour grapes because of a perceived slight but Finley realizes that his window is all but shut on championship opportunities. Can't blame the man for wanting to taste glory one more time.

The same shit was being thrown around about Mason. His career is all but destroyed due to his tenure here.

Spurs rock
06-13-2010, 02:43 PM
I have $200 on LA...

So Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!

superbigtime
06-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Pop fucked up by giving minutes to Mason over Finley, for his great 'ball handling skills' I suppose. They are both shit now, but I give the edge to Fin in ability to help the team. Sometimes he was bad, sometimes awful ... but Mason was consistently awful. Fin knew he was way down the rotation and despite helter skelter substitutions could not count on what every player wants most (besides money) and that's consistent PT. That being said, Rivers' intolerance of Fin's lack of D has gotten Fin no PT in Boston either. But at least he maybe gets another ring. Does he deserve it? No but he did deserve the first one with the Spurs and give it to the guy, he made plenty of killer shots for the Spurs while in the Silver and Black. No hate to Fin. He's not a traitor. He's from friggin Wisconsin.

Phillip
06-14-2010, 03:52 PM
how is Finley a traitor to the Spurs? just curious

spurspokesman
06-14-2010, 04:07 PM
how is Finley a traitor to the Spurs? just curious

Go fin and go celtics. Trounce la. I luv it. Ray allen is from uconn. Gotta support em.

Sisk
06-14-2010, 08:08 PM
+ ^9000

So, +94.8683298?

arodz
06-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Finley helped us win a ring. So Spurs fans should have no hard feelings about that. Personally, I don't care what he does anymore. And he's not a traitor. He's no Derek Anderson. And there's NOTHING that could have me rooting for the Flakers.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-15-2010, 04:07 PM
Fan of Kobe's GAME, but ultimately rooting for the Celtz to win.

This.

Can't stand Kobe as a person, but his game is unbelievable--i'm hoping it's not enough to overcome the Celtics' team play, though.