PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, about that promise...

Yonivore
06-12-2010, 04:31 PM
You know the one.

3tTgr3fG_tg

Health overhaul to force changes in employer plans (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5inxXNt7_yrmfwBUecA3295gLDeOwD9G9AH100)

WASHINGTON — Over and over in the health care debate, President Barack Obama said people who like their current coverage would be able to keep it.

But an early draft of an administration regulation estimates that many employers will be forced to make changes to their health plans under the new law. In just three years, a majority of workers — 51 percent — will be in plans subject to new federal requirements, according to midrange projections in the draft.
A trillion dollars, over one hundred and thirty bureaucracies created, countless promises broken and, yet, not one person has been helped by Obamacare.

Not one.

Wild Cobra
06-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Why do you waste your time Yoni? The libtards have been told over and over, but even hearing Obama say it won't increase their IQ one bit.

Yonivore
06-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Why do you waste your time Yoni? The libtards have been told over and over, but even hearing Obama say it won't increase their IQ one bit.
It's entertaining...

Hell, I watched the USA play the UK to a draw, watched the Red Sox destroy the Phillies, mowed the yard, made lunch, grilled burgers for dinner, have homemade ice cream churning on the back porch with a movie on in front of me.

Just part of an entertaining day...that's all.

Wild Cobra
06-12-2010, 09:47 PM
It's entertaining...

Hell, I watched the USA play the UK to a draw, watched the Red Sox destroy the Phillies, mowed the yard, made lunch, grilled burgers for dinner, have homemade ice cream churning on the back porch with a movie on in front of me.

Just part of an entertaining day...that's all.
Yep, they are funny to watch sometimes.

Yonivore
06-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Yep, they are funny to watch sometimes.
Hey, did you see rookie Danny Nava hit that grand slam off of Burton in the bottom of the 4th? Took his very first big league pitch, in his very first big league at bat, and put it in the Phillies bull pen over the right field fence.

Only the second time in baseball history.

May have been the Red Sox bull pen...but, not important.