PDA

View Full Version : * Attention Basement Dwellers *

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 04:42 PM
My fellow sons, brahs and degenerates, lend me your ears (or eyes ... as the case may be).

The All-SpursTalk Team is now in the books and I've got a couple of more standard-issue awards about ready to be revealed, but the Double Down is something geared right in line with the basement's values and principles. Very high-brow and distinguished. I could use your input, tbh.

Best Troll is a no-brainer. We'll obviously have an award for that. But the rest is pretty up in the air. So if you've got suggestions for categories or things you'd like to see from this whole award shindig, or you'd like to lend a hand and get involved, hit me up through the PM or just let me know in this thread.

Blackjack ...

http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/025/000108_14.jpg

... ease the butthurt . . .

Well, alright, disembodied voice emanating from a cornfield. I'll see what I can do. How 'bout this, disembodied voice emanating from a cornfield; will this ease the butthurt of those spurned by All-SpursTalk?

http://imgburst.com/up/doubledaward.jpg

It ain't a medal ... but it sure is purdy (and tasty)!

Edit: One more thing. Who's the ROY in your guy's eyes? I'm gathering a list of posters that began posting Jan 1, 2009 and later, so let me know who you guys think should be in the running.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Black, I'd like to have some f'in award for my moniker area.

What say, old horse?

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Give me some categories and shit to use and we'll see what we can do, ole lad.

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2010, 04:46 PM
There definitely should be a "worst poster" award, since unlike upstairs, this place can handle the trash talk..all-NBA forum worst posters should have 2 teams IMO, 10 posters should be enough..

Also, there should be a "most butthurt" award, since a lot of posters here get butthurt/defensive really easily when it comes to defending their players/team(which sounds kind of contradictory to my comment above, but you get it)..

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 04:48 PM
a "worst poster" award

namlook

Also, there should be a "most butthurt" award,

namlook

Shastafarian
06-12-2010, 04:49 PM
namlook

namlook

Spot on

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2010, 04:49 PM
LOL, I'm going with namlook too, but it should be official..

Should we have a "best Pakistani Laker fan" award, or is the competition too weak?..

Shastafarian
06-12-2010, 04:50 PM
All I know is namlook should get a trophy in the shape of a sandy vagina. Maybe that should just be the Most Butthurt award.

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Yeah, this is going to be for the whole board but I want it to be both for comedic and posting brilliance and a good ol' fashion roasting at the same time. The gloves should definitely come off for some of these categories. Like an "OWNED" award and whatnot.

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Looks like we might as well be coming down 18 and have the engraving process begin for namlook's trophy.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Give me some categories and shit to use and we'll see what we can do, ole lad.

If it's voted on I'll never win. Everybody hates me cept Luva, and even he and I are at odds over Bynum. So voting me something ain't gonna work.

I have to have something just bestowed upon me out of the blue. It doesn't have to be gold, a nice silver would be preferred. Something bigger than Harlem & Jammie have, but, not gaudy. How bout an award for never saying "O & 42!" again and "O & Forever!" again about the Suns & Mavs respectively?

How bout that, Black?

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll just see if we can't just jam that Double Down award sonbitch under your avatar for a category specifically made for you.

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2010, 05:01 PM
If it's voted on I'll never win. Everybody hates me cept Luva, and even he and I are at odds over Bynum. So voting me something ain't gonna work.

I have to have something just bestowed upon me out of the blue. It doesn't have to be gold, a nice silver would be preferred. Something bigger than Harlem & Jammie have, but, not gaudy. How bout an award for never saying "O & 42!" again and "O & Forever!" again about the Suns & Mavs respectively?

How bout that, Black?

AWWWWWWWWWWW, so adorable! :depressed..

Shastafarian
06-12-2010, 05:01 PM
I think if namlook wins (lol if) we should call the award The She-Male Worst at the Internet Award.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 05:03 PM
I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll just see if we can't just jam that Double Down award sonbitch under your avatar for a category specifically made for you.

I could die a happy man then.

Roddy Beaubois
06-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Black, I'd like to have some f'in award for my moniker area.

What say, old horse?

The comeback award.

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 05:45 PM
imo 21 dumbfucks is a top5 worst poster while z0sa is a top5 butthurt

lol creationism

Roddy Beaubois
06-12-2010, 05:47 PM
koriwhat has to have a place in all this imho

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 05:48 PM
koriwhat has to have a place in all this imho

:tu

lol calftats

Shastafarian
06-12-2010, 05:51 PM
koriwhat's probably in the running for Worst at the Internet

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 05:51 PM
is the new saying:

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

the modern day:

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

?

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2010, 05:58 PM
koriwhat is definitely in the butthurt category..of course he won't give a fuck though, and everybody is a fag..

21_Blessings
06-12-2010, 05:59 PM
imo 21 dumbfucks is a top5 worst poster

You making this post on a troll Fin puts you firmly in the top 5 butthurt tier

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 06:16 PM

:lmao

IronMexican
06-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Can I win worst poster?

DPG21920
06-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Don't give Cully anything. He deserves nothing and it is pathetic to watch him beg. Make him gravel and the turn your back on him.

That is all he gets. Let us proceed.

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 06:33 PM
imo he has posted better since he returned

DPG21920
06-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Cully is what he is and he knows what that is. He begs. Like a pooch that has been whipped one to many times.

He gets nothing. He is an 0'fer on this board and it will stay that way.

DPG21920
06-12-2010, 07:03 PM
IM can get the poster with most losses in Madden and the worst taste in music while simultaneously looking like a vato but actually being nice.

IronMexican
06-12-2010, 07:07 PM
IM can get the poster with most losses in Madden and the worst taste in music while simultaneously looking like a vato but actually being nice.

People are shocked when they find out I'm not mean.

And I' the best at Madden on ST. It's not even debatable.

DPG21920
06-12-2010, 07:08 PM
People are shocked when they find out I'm not mean.

And I' the best at Madden on ST. It's not even debatable.

Sons, that Dirk4Mvp is sullying your name then.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Cully is what he is and he knows what that is. He begs. Like a pooch that has been whipped one to many times.

He gets nothing. He is an 0'fer on this board and it will stay that way.

Perhaps, but, I did put the stopper in the bottle on the Pedophile File.

tee, hee.

DPG21920
06-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Perhaps, but, I did put the stopper in the bottle on the Pedophile File.

tee, hee.

No. I mind bleeped you so much, you are saying it about yourself every other post now.

tee, hee. Game, set, DPG.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 07:20 PM
No. I mind bleeped you so much, you are saying it about yourself every other post now.

tee, hee. Game, set, DPG.

It's a victory, DPG. I put the law down, and down the law stayed.

Cubby is firm, but, he is also very fair.

Let us proceed...

DPG21920
06-12-2010, 07:22 PM
I did a serious mind bleep to you Cully. It was a thing of beauty. Now what I say goes with regards to the likes of you and I say you are an 0'fer on this board little pup.

midnightpulp
06-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Best troll and worst poster are no brainers.

I also like the idea of a "most butthurt" award.

How about a "best feud" category? Ghazi vs. DOK, Harlemheat vs. Cobbler, OGBobbyJohnson vs. Koolaid_Man and Lakaluva, Kill_Bill_Pana vs. Chump, etc, etc.

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2010, 07:26 PM
I like the best feud idea..although Gobbler's feud would be vs. myself, MiamiHeat and Chris Richards, since we're all the same poster..I don't really consider it to be a legit feud since it's extremely one-sided in our favor, but whatever..

Basketballgirl25 vs. Mav fans would be in the feud category as well..

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 07:28 PM
I did a serious mind bleep to you Cully. It was a thing of beauty. Now what I say goes with regards to the likes of you and I say you are an 0'fer on this board little pup.

And that's acceptable, DPG.

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Sounds like we're gonna need an All-Butthurt Team and not a Most Butthurt, which I wouldn't mind in the least; I've got the Prep H already ready already. :tu

I like the feud idea. Maybe Beef of the Year? (On second thought, that acronym could come across pretty 'questionable;' I'm not sure Beef would be a good term around these parts, period, actually.) We'll figure something out.

I want something like the OWNED award. Something where a poster just slayed someone in a post or thread. Ya know, like OG's droppin' a dime kinda shit.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Maybe Beef of the Year?

I nominate DPG for this. He plays a mean skin flute.

DPG21920
06-12-2010, 07:57 PM
I nominate DPG for this. He plays a mean skin flute.

Don't cross that line Cully.

You have been warned.

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 07:58 PM
The Dude abides, tbh.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Don't cross that line Cully.

You have been warned.

lmemulatedao! Now you've drawn a line.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

easy7
06-12-2010, 08:01 PM
How about a douche bag award? Many here will qualify for that... :lmao But Kill Bill might run away with it. :hat
Best photoshop? Best funny sig? Best avatar? Worst noob post? Best Noob post? Best WTF post? Best team poster? Worst? Hmm...

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 08:04 PM
K_B_P ... would he be thrown into the troll category? I mean, he really is great at what he does, like it or not; much like luva.

easy7
06-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Can I win worst poster?

This post is a good start. :toast

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 08:17 PM
This post is a good start. :toast
Are you trying out for the 'Who the fuck are you" award?

DAF86
06-12-2010, 08:21 PM
I think "best Manu > Dirk supporter" and "best jailbait's sig" awards are good ideas, tbh.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 08:23 PM
And the "Best Ass Sig Award."

That one with the pink bow would get my vote.

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 08:25 PM
And the "Best Ass Sig Award."

That one with the pink bow would get my vote.

Culbear for best poet, tbh.

Giuseppe
06-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Culbear for best poet, tbh.

:toast

IronMexican
06-12-2010, 09:35 PM
And IronMexican's taste in music is anything but awful.

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 09:43 PM
And IronMexican's taste in music is anything but awful.

crofl The Drums

post a link to one of their songs.

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 09:45 PM
But if you had bad taste in music ... should we take your word on your taste in music.

:smchode:

Blackjack just blowed ye mind. :downspin:

DAF86
06-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Youtube "Starless".

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Rogue/peteee/blade/whatever the fuck else he has for most annoyingest poster who posts paragraphs but you can't understand any of it.

basketballgirl25 is a pretty shitty poster imho...ugly as fuck too

IronMexican
06-12-2010, 10:15 PM
crofl The Drums

post a link to one of their songs.

That Drums album got repetitive after a while tbh

g8Yo3FJDrbc

Listen to det.

MiamiHeat
06-12-2010, 10:15 PM
namlook and his Ignore List should win The Most ButtHurt Award

Have a Most Entertaining Posters Award, I guess

and for the Best Troll Award, it should be a Team Award, just liek All-Spurs Talk, we have SO MANY trolls like Rappin Shaq, Native American, way too many to just name 1. It has to be a team.

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Rappin' Shaq for nostalgia reasons. He is a top 5 greatest troll in SpursTalk history as is SpursDynasty.

BTW, what happened to fillmoe,atxcocker, and norcal?I know cucking still posts but fillmoe and norcal used to run shit

ClipshowDynasty
06-12-2010, 10:20 PM
tbqh i deserve mention on top troll imho

clipshow forever bitches

baron and blake bringin us the ship next year bitches along with lebron

fuck kobe...its lebron and baron's now

duhoh
06-12-2010, 10:22 PM
all-rookie

all-troll

all-burthurt

sounds good to me, although namlook/21/koolaid triage gets the worst no doubt.

cully and LL know basketball. it's evident when they aren't trolling :lol

cobbler
06-12-2010, 10:30 PM
I like the best feud idea..although Gobbler's feud would be vs. myself, MiamiHeat and Chris Richards, since we're all the same poster..I don't really consider it to be a legit feud since it's extremely one-sided in our favor, but whatever..

Basketballgirl25 vs. Mav fans would be in the feud category as well..

Says the racist liar. :lmao

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm good with these so far:

Troll of the Year

All-Troll

All-Butthurt

Entertainer of the Year

Best Feud (or whatever y'all want to call it)

I'm fixin' to do Rookie of the Year to finish up the regular awards, so I could use some worthy nominees from you people (anyone who began posting on or after Jan. 1, 2009), but I'd be down for an All-Rookie Team if y'all are down.

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 10:42 PM
How about the O'fer award? A poster that comes across as if they've never won shit. Never been laid. Never played sports. Never won a bet. Just never won shit at all. dirk4mvp comes to mind for this prestigious award.

paki's smell like shit btw

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 10:43 PM
How about the O'fer award? A poster that comes across as if they've never won shit. Never been laid. Never played sports. Never won a bet. Just never won shit at all. dirk4mvp comes to mind for this prestigious award.

weeks after initially getting trolled by mavsfans, you're still butthurt :lmao

lmao all american paki

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 10:44 PM
The 0'fer actually has a nice ring to it, tbh. I reckon that ain't bad, imho; basement language is addictive, tbh.

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 10:44 PM
I never knew I was being trolled. :lmao

These things have been acknowledged. There's a reason Mavs and Suns fans have been on your mind after all of them had a turn making you look like a dipshit.

lmao all american paki

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 10:47 PM
So let me get this straight. The two 0'fer communities have colluded together to troll muah? I feel blessed.:lmao

son why won't you tell anyone where you went to school or what year? since when are people ashamed of being an all american?

lmao all american paki

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 10:49 PM
son why won't you tell anyone where you went to school or what year? since when are people ashamed of being an all american?

lmao all american paki

boom roasted

cobbler
06-12-2010, 10:50 PM
So let me get this straight. The two 0'fer communities have colluded together to troll muah? I feel blessed.:lmao

...and they can't win there either. Like org like fan. :lol

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 10:52 PM

Your award is on it's way, you 0'fer you.:lmao

lmao dodging

lmao all american paki

benefactor
06-12-2010, 10:53 PM
koriwhat's probably in the running for Worst at the Internet
He's pretty bad but no one fails at the internet like 90210. He has revealed to us a level of internet failure that exists in places that were once thought to be the stuff that myths and legends are made of. It can be experienced here. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132288)

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 10:55 PM
The funniest thing is I didn't realize it.:lol Collectively, they are about as affective a Dirk leading a team in the finals.:lmao

lmao you didn't realize it but somewhere along the way you admitted you were a goat smelling paki who wears j.lo sunglasses and knockoff armani polos to walk the dog? sure brah :lmao

lmao all american paki

Shastafarian
06-12-2010, 10:55 PM
He's pretty bad but no one fails at the internet like 90210. He has revealed to us a level of internet failure that exists in places that were once thought to be the stuff that myths and legends are made of. It can be experienced here. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132288)

False. Namlook is right there with 90210.

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Mavfag

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 10:57 PM
That really fucked you up, huh. You may not win it, but it's going to one of the Mavfag crew for sure.

whose all in the mavfag crew?

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 10:57 PM
You know, the butthurt award is still up for grabs?:lol

are you in the contention due to being an all american paki who didn't even get a look from a community college?

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 10:59 PM
This thread is destined for greatness, tbh.

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 11:01 PM

he just said me and all my trolls! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Its funny because i have trolls! :lmao :lmao

you ignorant smelly paki you

dirk4mvp
06-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Imcontrolinao... or something like that...:lol

son why is it that pakis wear open toed sandals all the time like that shit's cool or something?

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 11:05 PM
son why is it that pakis wear open toed sandals all the time like that shit's cool or something?

brah you're damn right...they smell like enuf shit already no need to smell their nasty ass dirty paki feet

laka you sissy cuckold godbless

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 11:06 PM

You know some classless lowlife's first thought is going to be, "How the hell do you notice their feet from behind the counter?" I'm glad I'm not that guy, tbh.

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 11:09 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CkEFc0PmkB4/S8dNZxLrOAI/AAAAAAAAJeI/vrgoAujKvDU/s1600/cockroach+costume.jpg

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Yes you are...:lol

No, because if you say inflammatory things and pass it off as someone else's thought or opinion you can feign disdain and maintain a first-class reputation. Which Blackjack is in no doubt the owner of. :smokin

Blackjack
06-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Looks like P < S has some more work to do. :smokin

DPG21920
06-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Says the racist liar. :lmao

Sons, I have seen some good old fashioned racism from you as well.

Findog
06-12-2010, 11:53 PM
imo 21 dumbfucks is a top5 worst poster while z0sa is a top5 butthurt

lol creationism

21 Blessings is a solid poster when he's not putting down other teams and fanbases unprovoked, or sucking off Andrew Bynum.

thedong is a promising contender for worst new poster.

Findog
06-12-2010, 11:55 PM

Not my troll, and I just gave you a compliment upthread. Your trolldar needs work, bro.

MavDynasty
06-12-2010, 11:58 PM
I wish dong never got banned from DB

So damn annoying

Findog
06-12-2010, 11:59 PM
I wish dong never got banned from DB

So damn annoying

Genius move on their part. She's now Spurstalk's problem.

Findog
06-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Here's the 92 Dream Team of suckage on Spurstalk:

Allanon
BRHornet45
Koolaid Man
MiamiHeat
Rumppd
thedong
Unbiased Fan
Chef Boyardee
F_U_Buddy
koriwhat
The Greatest 23
that fag that posted his pictures in the "Who is the hottest clubber?" thread in the Club
ChrisRichards
LOL@MavsFan
SPURSOWNTEXAS
Basketballgirl25
D-Wade #3
init2winit

MavDynasty
06-13-2010, 12:15 AM

Allanon
BRHornet45
Koolaid Man
MiamiHeat
Rumppd
thedong
Unbiased Fan
Chef Boyardee
F_U_Buddy
koriwhat
The Greatest 23
that fag that posted his pictures in the "Who is the hottest clubber?" thread in the Club
ChrisRichards
LOL@MavsFan
SPURSOWNTEXAS
Basketballgirl25
D-Wade #3
init2winit

rogue?

IronMexican
06-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Fin should cut the trolls in his list.

Koolaid and FU are the same person. W-Wade3 and The Greatest 23 are both someones trolls.

Giuseppe
06-13-2010, 12:30 AM

Now you have an award!!!

Fuck me.

Shastafarian
06-13-2010, 12:32 AM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8581/cockroachmavsjpg.jpg (http://img252.imageshack.us/i/cockroachmavsjpg.jpg/)

MavDynasty
06-13-2010, 12:34 AM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8581/cockroachmavsjpg.jpg (http://img252.imageshack.us/i/cockroachmavsjpg.jpg/)

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:tu :tu :tu

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2010, 12:36 AM
I deserve an award for my contribution

Giuseppe
06-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Yep, best Signature Video. It never grows old.

duncan228
06-13-2010, 12:39 AM
Now you have an award!!!

Fuck me.

:lol

The three teams are here, you won't have to be surprised by anyone else. :)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155802

4>0rings
06-13-2010, 12:40 AM
lol stinky paki

MavDynasty
06-13-2010, 12:42 AM
lol stinky paki

MiamiHeat
06-13-2010, 12:58 AM

Allanon
BRHornet45
Koolaid Man
MiamiHeat
Rumppd
thedong
Unbiased Fan
Chef Boyardee
F_U_Buddy
koriwhat
The Greatest 23
ChrisRichards
LOL@MavsFan
SPURSOWNTEXAS
Basketballgirl25
D-Wade #3
init2winit

LOl you are fucking kidding right

i am a master troller. not just in NBA forum, but in the Club too

ur shit is weak findog

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2010, 01:12 AM
LOl you are fucking kidding right

i am a master troller. not just in NBA forum, but in the Club too

ur shit is weak findog
He;s 3rd team, show some respect, i should have been 1st team but you bitches underrate me

MiamiHeat
06-13-2010, 01:15 AM
He;s 3rd team, show some respect, i should have been 1st team but you bitches underrate me

lol butthurt over st awards :lol

D-Wade #3
06-13-2010, 08:04 AM
lol butthurt over st awards :lol

Son, there's no need to vote for the all butthurt team, when it will clearly go to Mavfans

MavDynasty
06-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Son, there's no need to vote for the all butthurt team, when it will clearly go to Mavfans

Lol you are one of the shittiest posters in SpursTalk NBA forum history and you have only been posting since February.

JamStone
06-13-2010, 11:59 AM

Allanon
BRHornet45
Koolaid Man
MiamiHeat
Rumppd
thedong
Unbiased Fan
Chef Boyardee
F_U_Buddy
koriwhat
The Greatest 23
ChrisRichards
LOL@MavsFan
SPURSOWNTEXAS
Basketballgirl25
D-Wade #3
init2winit

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138941

May that thread never die.

Coincidentally, that poster stopped posting in January, a couple months after that thread, unless he made a new account. That would be hot.

Edit: Epic thread category?

Blackjack
06-13-2010, 12:13 PM
D-Wade #3 takes the liberty to name himself All-SpursTalk but not even he has the audacity to claim First Team. Guinness, just Guinness. :rollin

Do it to it if you're gonna do it, son . . .

Edit: Epic thread category?

How 'bout a CROFL award?

MavDynasty
06-13-2010, 12:28 PM
How 'bout a CROFL award?

D-Wade #3
06-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Lol you are one of the shittiest posters in SpursTalk NBA forum history and you have only been posting since February.

Huh? Come again? You're gonna have to speak louder over the crying still goin on from 06

easy7
06-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Are you trying out for the 'Who the fuck are you" award?

Are you trying out for the "Who the fuck are you? dick rider" award?

Blackjack
06-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Troll of the Year

All-Troll

All-Butthurt

Entertainer of the Year

CROFL Award

Sig of the Year

Best Bet Payoff (or some such)

The 0'fer Award (which will go to a deserving recipient who brings absolutely nothing to the board whether it be in terms of sports knowledge, general knowledge or entertainment -value)

Epic Thread

Anything else?

Blackjack
06-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Oh, and we need something for innovation or best new word or phrase added to the SpursTalk lexicon.

Mavs_man_41
06-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Are you trying out for the "Who the fuck are you? dick rider" award?

um, what? your post just failed so hard it was like i could feel the embarrassment that is your life through my computer screen.

JamStone
06-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Red-headed stepchild award - poster everyone shits on

Or is that kind of the same thing as CROFL award?

D-Wade #3
06-13-2010, 04:27 PM

They are one in the same, and that award would go to Allanon

Blackjack
06-13-2010, 04:35 PM

That's a good question 'cause CROFL could really go either way.

For instance, what category would a video where the discussion centered around telling one's father about the disappearance of $250.00?

Shastafarian
06-13-2010, 04:36 PM
That's a good question 'cause CROFL could really go either way.

For instance, what category would a video where the discussion centered around telling one's father about the disappearance of $250.00?

That's definitely CROFL unless a new category is made.

Blackjack
06-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Noted. :tu

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2010, 04:42 PM
LOL the 0'fer Award is going to cause a lot of pain..

Blackjack
06-13-2010, 04:45 PM
So you're saying you support it, right?

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Absolutely..

I don't know where my vote is going though, it's a tough one..somebody that provides absolutely nothing, uh..

Shastafarian
06-13-2010, 04:49 PM
So when we votin'?

Blackjack
06-13-2010, 04:57 PM
I've got to get all the categories first. Then we'll do nominations, the actual vote, and the the shindig with all the results and nonsense will conclude it all.

DAF86
06-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Troll of the Year

All-Troll

All-Butthurt

Entertainer of the Year

CROFL Award

Sig of the Year

The 0'fer Award (which will go to a deserving recipient who brings absolutely nothing to the board whether it be in terms of sports knowledge, general knowledge or entertainment -value)

Epic Thread

Anything else?

If I don't get at least a mention there, you're all homos.

Not that there's anything wrong that.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Troll of the Year

All-Troll

All-Butthurt

Entertainer of the Year

CROFL Award

Sig of the Year

Epic Thread

Anything else?

While I got a captive audience, give me a couple of more suggestions so I can get started on this thing.

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Expansion of the Year Award to the San Antonio Celtics.

LnGrrrR
06-14-2010, 12:33 AM
Best lol thread

Most Failed Prediction

Biggest circlejerkers

Best analysis

LnGrrrR
06-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Oh and have to have a Self-Pwnage award.

MavDynasty
06-14-2010, 01:01 PM
lol stinky paki

Gutter92
06-14-2010, 01:03 PM
Didn't read the thread except a few parts, but I think OGBobby deserves a category of his own.

mingus
06-14-2010, 01:12 PM
best sig is trainwreck with that dude tripping that girl. i watch that whole clip every time i see it.

easy7
06-14-2010, 01:14 PM
um, what? your post just failed so hard it was like i could feel the embarrassment that is your life through my computer screen.

So you got tired of sucking culburn's dick and now you want to suck mine? Stay with your man whore.

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:14 PM
best sig is trainwreck with that dude tripping that girl. i watch that whole clip every time i see it.

Nothin' better, Ming.

I like to believe that later that evening, they make up and have a nice love making session.

Phillip
06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
change CROFL award to LMAO award

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 02:12 PM
change CROFL award to LMAO award

Why can't there be both, or would Blackjack be :smchode: (that was your mind).

CROFL could be laughing at, LMAO could be laughing with -- even if your usage doesn't tend to coincide with such an occasion all that often, Phillip.

Man About Town
06-14-2010, 02:32 PM
In all honesty, I deserve the award for the strongest pimp hand.

Goran Dragic
06-14-2010, 04:08 PM
If I don't get at least a mention there, you're all homos.

Not that there's anything wrong that.

Having a bunch of half naked chicks in your sig doesn't warrant an award at all, tons of people on this site do it thinking it's some kind of badass sign of masculinity, when it's really stupid and it makes it so I have to turn off sigs when I'm on ST at work or during class.

Goran Dragic
06-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Troll of the Year
Native American

All-Troll
Native American
Jim_Rome
Boston Pancake
Staff Sgt. Dignam
JJ Hickson

All-Butthurt
namlook
DazedAndConfused
Dbestpro (since the Suns swept the Spurs, virtually all of his posts have been about the Suns)
Fabbs

Entertainer of the Year
mono

mogrovejo vs. Jamstone.....even though it was extremely one sided

CROFL Award
Galileo

namlook

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Are we doing the nominations in this thread or making a new one for easy reference?

Phillip
06-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Biggest Faggot

edward

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Are we doing the nominations in this thread or making a new one for easy reference?

I'm going to get some Clubbers opinions for a couple of categories and then I'll start a nomination thread with all the categories so you can make your nominations for each. I'll also accept nominations by PM for those that'd rather give an honest opinion without suffering any kind of backlash or fallout, since I'm more interested in getting a true gauge than the results of a pack mentality -- like people voting a certain way to curry favor instead of giving their honest opinion.

I'll give this thread 24 more hours for any more award suggestions and then I'll start getting all of this put together.

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm going to get some Clubbers opinions for a couple of categories and then I'll start a nomination thread with all the categories so you can make your nominations for each. I'll also accept nominations by PM for those that'd rather give an honest opinion without suffering any kind of backlash or fallout, since I'm more interested in getting a true gauge than the results of a pack mentality -- like people voting a certain way to curry favor instead of giving their honest opinion.

I'll give this thread 24 more hours for any more award suggestions and then I'll start getting all of this put together.

This is gonna end well.

Roddy Beaubois
06-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Best Fued:
BR vs. Ghazi

Edward
06-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Biggest Faggot

edward

shut the fuck up cock breath. Everyone knows the biggest faggots in the world use walking stick so when they're not walking they can shove them up their ass.

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 05:29 PM
I think the good thing about having nominations in a thread is you can discuss them. Like would I have thought of mogrovejo vs Jamstone had Dragic not mentioned it? I dunno since it was more of a beatdown. But now I'd consider it.

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 05:33 PM
I think the good thing about having nominations in a thread is you can discuss them. Like would I have thought of mogrovejo vs Jamstone had Dragic not mentioned it? I dunno since it was more of a beatdown. But now I'd consider it.

Christ, you're so f'in affable & reasonable here I had to look twice to see if you too got an Award.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 05:39 PM
I'd really like to do a thread and not get buried in my PM box again but I've got to find a way to not get it completely convoluted and buried in the noise.

What if I started a new thread where you could see the categories and make suggestions instead of nominations, and after 48-hours (once you've seen the suggestions) you could submit your ballot? You reckon that'd suffice?

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Sure. But then again I ain't NBA forum royalty. I think having a time period to nominate is good. The noise gets drowned out by voting.

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Sure. But then again I ain't NBA forum royalty. I think having a time period to nominate is good. The noise gets drowned out by voting.

Now I understand why Shasta is being so gregarious and approachable:::he wants a gd Award for himself! You sneaky SOB, you.

Kori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 06:19 PM
What award should I go for Cully?

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 06:23 PM
What award should I go for Cully?

Uh, uh, you bastard, you. If you get an Award before I get mine there is no justice.

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 06:25 PM
I ain't goin for an award big guy. Unless my brilliant strategy was to troll it up then make my move by being logical in the award thread.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 06:30 PM
I ain't goin for an award big guy. Unless my brilliant strategy was to troll it up then make my move by being logical in the award thread.

Guinness. That's just, Guinness. :tu

3DPKf7y1F-Q

DAF86
06-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Having a bunch of half naked chicks in your sig doesn't warrant an award at all, tons of people on this site do it thinking it's some kind of badass sign of masculinity, when it's really stupid and it makes it so I have to turn off sigs when I'm on ST at work or during class.

I don't know about most people, I just do it 'cause I enjoy looking at it.

P/S: Maybe you shouldn't be watching this kind of sites while are work or class.

DPG21920
06-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Uh, uh, you bastard, you. If you get an Award before I get mine there is no justice.

Cully, it is sad that you think you have a chance at ringin' on this site. You don't because I made it that way.

dirk4mvp
06-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Best taste in music award and shittiest taste in music award, tbh.

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Cully, it is sad that you think you have a chance at ringin' on this site. You don't because I made it that way.

lmcontrollinao!!!!!!!!!

DPG21920
06-14-2010, 08:38 PM
I saaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiidddddddddddd Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, your posting's on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiireeeeeeee

dirk4mvp
06-14-2010, 08:39 PM
at least you don't jerk off to shitty indie bands, DPG.

DPG21920
06-14-2010, 08:39 PM
lmcontrollinao!!!!!!!!!

I am laughing like when the true SpursTalkers swept your canary ass.

DPG21920
06-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Dirk, do you think Cully will ever get an award on this site? Because he does not seem to understand the law I have laid down.

dirk4mvp
06-14-2010, 08:41 PM
From what he told myself, he should be receiving an award for scaring off a fellow ST'er from meeting him at a restaurant, imho.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Ehhh, ehhmmm.

Being that I, Blackjack, am the resident kingmaker ... 'luva's, I mean, Cully's, fate be in thou's hands, tbh.

Kyle Orton
06-14-2010, 08:53 PM
so this guy couldn't cut it playing ball at a high level while he wasn't injured, and now he's a badass cuz he dominates wheel chair ball? :td lame (no pun intended)

DPG21920
06-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Sons, I am the sheriff of Nottingham to your King John and I must be allowed to lay down the law. Cully gets :td

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Sons, I am the sheriff of Nottingham to your King John and I must be allowed to lay down the law. Cully gets :td

Kori would never rubber stamp it if it came across her desk anyway. We have a hate/love relationship, and I'm on the ass end of the equation.

dirk4mvp
06-14-2010, 09:01 PM
what does younghusband think of all this?

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 09:21 PM

http://byfiles.storage.live.com/y1pG3OeHMOig2MdLtsdoSWaOuiVKUs-f3s9YLN-x1IxaEOTWQEfj-cZBli3bTydE0D0WZqy7dcD4G0

Thy Sheriff seeks the boomstick. Thy boomstick is what shalt be received. :tu

Carry on . . .

DPG21920
06-14-2010, 09:27 PM
He deered to kill a kings dare in the ST Forrest. A crime punishable by death.

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 09:29 PM
so this guy couldn't cut it playing ball at a high level while he wasn't injured, and now he's a badass cuz he dominates wheel chair ball? :td lame (no pun intended)

This is not the thread you're looking for.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Just watch the chastity belts.

DPG21920
06-14-2010, 09:31 PM
This is not the thread you're looking for.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s52/jovae2k/Obi-Wan-Kenobi-oversized-postcard--.jpg

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 09:31 PM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s52/jovae2k/Obi-Wan-Kenobi-oversized-postcard--.jpg

I would've gone with

http://www.technollama.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

DPG21920
06-14-2010, 09:34 PM
You win some, you lose some.

Mel_13
06-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I would've gone with

http://www.technollama.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

Better

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 09:35 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/jackthepumpkinhead/16548-16142.gif

Wrong forest, methinks . . .

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Better

Obi would know . . .

MavDynasty
06-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Bump