PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant has yet to dominate in a meaningful Final's game

DazedAndConfused
06-13-2010, 08:07 PM
I love my Lakers but even I must admit KB24 is not a Final's performer. He chokes when it matters most, and he's done it consistently throughout his career.

What I'm seeing tonight is simply pathetic.

We simply can't place him with the all-time greats like Larry, MJ, and Magic. We simply can't do it, no matter how many 80 point games he has.

If you can't bring it when it matters most, it doesn't matter at all.

Smooth Criminal
06-13-2010, 08:10 PM
2000 Game 4 begs to differ, as does Game 1 of 2009.

However on the whole, you have the right Idea I think

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2010, 08:13 PM
I love my Lakers but even I must admit KB24 is not a Final's performer. He chokes when it matters most, and he's done it consistently throughout his career.

What I'm seeing tonight is simply pathetic.

We simply can't place him with the all-time greats like Larry, MJ, and Magic. We simply can't do it, no matter how many 80 point games he has.

If you can't bring it when it matters most, it doesn't matter at all.

you're a tad bit too emotional...Kobe's had game saving performances in the past....don't speak too soon son...

hitmanyr2k
06-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Nice reverse jinx thread but I'm not sure if even that can help Kobe right now. He's pressing big time. He knows the world is watching. He's heard all of the stories about the legendary type game he needs to have and it looks like that pressure is getting to him.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Nice reverse jinx thread but I'm not sure if even that can help Kobe right now. He's pressing big time. He knows the world is watching. He's heard all of the stories about the legendary type game he needs to have and it looks like that pressure is getting to him.

please go finish counting the hairs on Jordan's nut sac....:toast

D-Wade #3
We'll see if this jinx attempt works

D-Wade #3
please go finish counting the hairs on Jordan's nut sac....:toast

Then you could tell us how many are on Kobe's, so then we could compare

DAF86
06-13-2010, 08:16 PM

If this thread doesn't work, this post may do the trick.

Koolaid_Man
06-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Then you could tell us how many are on Kobe's, so then we could compare

what we can compare is our own...Koolaid 2 big black salty balls....d-wade absofuckinglutly none whatsoever....

MiamiHeat
06-13-2010, 08:22 PM
lol @ believing jinx threads have any effect

do you believe in boogeymen too?

and about time you realize this.

how long have I been saying this about Kobe?

he is simply put, the most overrated "star" I have ever seen in any sport, in my entire life, or in sports history. Hands down, the most overrated.

I'm not saying he sucks, he doesn't suck.

D-Wade #3
06-13-2010, 08:25 PM
what we can compare is our own...Koolaid 2 big black salty balls....d-wade absofuckinglutly none whatsoever....

Jeebus, that was really clever....Did you strain yourself trying to think of a response?

DAF86
06-13-2010, 08:35 PM
If this thread doesn't work, this post may do the trick.

I told you so.

HarlemHeat37
06-13-2010, 08:36 PM
LOL, looks like it's working..

MavDynasty
06-13-2010, 08:37 PM
nice jinx

MiamiHeat
06-13-2010, 08:49 PM
lol kobe is a streaky shooter just like other good shooters

he will cool back down to his sub 45% shooting ways soon enough.