PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Celts fans on here for staying classy.

midnightpulp
06-13-2010, 10:08 PM
They're the total antithesis of Laker fan. They hardly front run, troll, and gloat about being the greatest NBA Franchise of all time.

Imagine how Laker fan would be behaving if his team was up 3-2 right now?

Simply tells me that the Celtics fans are more secure about the status of their beloved Franchise than Laker fans are. Lakers fans are always pounding their chest about their 11 titles*. On the other hand, it's easy to sometimes forget how many titles the Celtics have since their fans never bring it up as a cheap put-down to fans of other teams.

So here's to you, Celtic nation. An example to all. :toast

*Titles in Minny don't count.

Giuseppe
06-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Mid, gettin' his brown nose on.

MiamiHeat
06-13-2010, 10:11 PM
LOL LAKERS

LOL KOBE

LOL BYNUM's KNEE

LOL ARTEST

Medvedenko
That's what happens when you go 22 years without tasting anything resembling a good team. Good for them and their prosperity this year. It will be their last win or lose for a while.

LnGrrrR
:toast

As much as Lakerfan bugs me, it wouldn't be the same without them. The NBA needs enemies, and the ability for both fanbases to see the other team as the bad guys makes it fun, in my opinion.

LnGrrrR
06-13-2010, 10:12 PM
That's what happens when you go 22 years without tasting anything resembling a good team. Good for them and their prosperity this year. It will be their last win or lose for a while.

Don't care about next year. Just care about this year.

4>0rings
06-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Boston faggots have no pride. Bunch of fucking drunk skin heads and hillbillies.
lol 72 virgins

LnGrrrR
06-13-2010, 10:21 PM
If you have hate in your heart, let it out! White power!

lefty
06-13-2010, 10:22 PM
They're the total antithesis of Laker fan. They hardly front run, troll, and gloat about being the greatest NBA Franchise of all time.

Imagine how Laker fan would be behaving if his team was up 3-2 right now?

Simply tells me that the Celtics fans are more secure about the status of their beloved Franchise than Laker fans are. Lakers fans are always pounding their chest about their 11 titles*. On the other hand, it's easy to sometimes forget how many titles the Celtics have since their fans never bring it up as a cheap put-down to fans of other teams.

So here's to you, Celtic nation. An example to all. :toast

*Titles in Minny don't count.

Classy post

NRHector
06-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Mid, gettin' his brown nose on.you should know you are the expert