PDA

View Full Version : The Last Laugh!

jermaine
06-13-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm not happy the Lakers lost, but I'm happy the Celts won! I've said it many times, I have nuttin against Kobe & the Lakers but I hate Artest for talkin shit about Kobe then runnin to sign with the Lakers. An I pray that Tervor Ariza is laughing his ass off. It shows that besides Kobe, Ariza was the reason the Lakeshow won! Please be laughin Ariza, PLEASE!!!!!

Giuseppe
06-13-2010, 10:47 PM
After the Suns pounded your ass 4-0 everything after that has to be an improvement, ya screwball, you.

NRHector
06-13-2010, 10:48 PM
After the Suns pounded your ass 4-0 everything after that has to be an improvement, ya screwball, you.but the lakers still lost tonight!!!!!

dirk4mvp
06-13-2010, 10:49 PM
hi jermaine

Giuseppe
06-13-2010, 10:49 PM
but the lakers still lost tonight!!!!!

And your team got skunked months ago.

NRHector
06-13-2010, 10:51 PM
And your team got skunked months ago.

but lakers lost tonight :lol

dirk4mvp
06-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Win a game in the playoffs, then come talk.

lol still butthurt

lmao all american paki

lmao knock off j.lol shades

jermaine
06-14-2010, 04:42 AM
Another fat Texan. With cock sucking lips to boot.:toast

Lakaluva I'm not dissin ur team, I jus don't want Artest to get a ring an he happens to be on your team! By the way your upset dissin people it sounds like you & other laker fans know this shit is a wrap! Kobe talkin to the press last night admitted he was confident about yal winning 2 in a row!(Of course your going to say he was being funny but Kobe was saying on the slide I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKIN HELP! BITCHES MAN THE FUCK UP!) & I'm not gone diss you cuz like I said b4, "ur a gay Arab so ur already a fuckin joke, I need not say anything to u"! In ur contry ull b dead already. Stoned to death & what's up Dirk4Mvp! Do you know this gay Arab muthafucka!?! He's a real piece of work!