PDA

View Full Version : ... New to the neighborhood

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Hey, y'all! My name's Blackjack and I've been posting here at SpursTalk for over two-years now. I'm a long time lurker of the NBA forum but I've just never taken the time to post here all that often, despite all of the glowing rhetoric of this basement sanctuary. Boy ... don't I feel foolish. All of the time I let elapse before coming to my senses and enjoying all of this basement camaraderie -- alright, so I didn't come to my senses as much as I used you to start up and award ceremony to extol the greatness of myself and the utter ineptitude of others. I'm human ... flawed, even if significantly less than the rest of you people.

But now that I'm here, I just figured I'd say "Wuzz up!?!" (that commercial was just really super-duper back in the day, wasn't it?) and introduce myself.

Toodles, brahs (I love the lingo, tbh, sons)!

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:14 AM
You sound like a fag.

LnGrrrR
06-14-2010, 01:16 AM
You sound like a fag.

Don't mind Cully, he's just mad because his arthritis is acting up again. Welcome Blackjack.

Shastafarian
06-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Don't mind Cully, he's just mad because his arthritis is acting up again. Welcome Blackjack.

:lol Cuz the Celtics are old. I get it!

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:18 AM
Jesus, I feel like the straight man at an exclusive Celtics gig.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 01:19 AM
You sound like a fag.

I'm on to you 'luva, I mean Giuseppe/Cully. You're a funny guy, and in that way Pesci would take offense. ;)

no reason to introduce yourself here, this isn't some special club or anything.

Oh, I disagree, tbh (I love this shit). This is the mother-fuckin'-basement! I'm sure there's a special knock or something, maybe a key you have to have like that that terrible VH1 reality show ... or somethin' . . .

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:22 AM
I'm on to you 'luva, I mean Giuseppe/Cully. You're a funny guy, and in that way Pesci would take offense. ;)

You can try me, fatso.

LnGrrrR
06-14-2010, 01:22 AM
Jesus, I feel like the straight man at an exclusive Celtics gig.

Cmon Cully, you look pretty bicurious to me. Want me to pin a shamrock to your vest?

jag
06-14-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm on to you 'luva, I mean Giuseppe/Cully

Culburn is a lot of things...and Lakaluva's troll is obviously one of those things.

LnGrrrR
06-14-2010, 01:25 AM
:lol Cuz the Celtics are old. I get it!

Seriously, culby is OLD :) I'm pretty sure he was gathered around the family oohing and ah-ing at color television.

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:26 AM
Seriously, culby is OLD :) I'm pretty sure he was gathered around the family oohing and ah-ing at color television.

& here's some advice for you, Ln:::don't ever grow old.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 01:26 AM
You can try me, fatso.

I don't swing that way, you funny guy you; and I'm actually quite the picture of good health. But I don't want you getting any kind of randy, naughty thoughts. Sinner . . .

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:27 AM
No special knock, just beware of the 100's of trolls on here.

He's impervious. He's like civil service, no matter what he does, or, says, he's in. Not like Luva.

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:28 AM
I don't swing that way, you funny guy you; and I'm actually quite the picture of good health. But I don't want you getting any kind of randy, naughty thoughts. Sinner . . .

Ferget it.:rolleyes

I fed you a Pesci line. You f'ked it up a course.

LnGrrrR
06-14-2010, 01:29 AM
& here's some advice for you, Ln:::don't ever grow old.

I keep trying not to, unsuccessfully. Don't take it too serious Culby, it's all in jest. Life passes by too quick, and if aging has taught me one thing, it's to have a healthy sense of humor about my failings and missed opportunities :)

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:30 AM
Culburn is a lot of things...and Lakaluva's troll is obviously one of those things.

And you have shit for brains.

jag
06-14-2010, 01:31 AM
And you have shit for brains.

:lol sarcasm, brah

dont let tonight's game cloud your thought processes

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 01:31 AM

I know, my friend Ace made me aware.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/_2LjwM3B688/0.jpg

Cully is 'luva. 'luva is Cully. 'luva had faggity tendencies. Faggity tendencies that originated from Cully. Cully is a .... :wow

Ferget it.:rolleyes

I fed you a Pesci line. You f'ked it up a course.

Nothing personal, I just don't feel comfortable being "fed lines" from people of your persuasion. And I'm not even going to go Seinfeld on you because I don't share his views when it pertains to the basement. Just a different breed, I do believe.

Giuseppe
06-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Nothing personal, I just don't feel comfortable being "fed lines" from people of your persuasion. And I'm not even going to go Seinfeld on you because I don't share his views when it pertains to the basement. Just a different breed, I do believe.

Like I said, you f'ed it up a course.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 01:34 AM
a course I did. Like I said, nothing personal. :toast

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 01:49 AM
TBH, peoples, I don't get the animosity towards Cully. I really don't. It's hilarious how high school this place can get (which in some cases is absolutely the dog's bollocks) and how seriously people can take this stuff.

You're all right in my book, Cully (and I can even see the merits of lakaluva).

Now let me borrow some shit; I told you I'm new to the neighborhood!

redzero
06-14-2010, 01:51 AM
You sound like a fag.

Pretty much this.

Blackjack
06-14-2010, 01:58 AM
Pretty much this.

So ... Snookie (or Snooky -- however the fuck she spells it) got layed out there, eh, uphill gardener . . .

MiamiHeat
06-14-2010, 02:31 AM
No surprise here.

BlackJack just beating the posters he's supposed to beat.