PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Favors vs DeMarcus Cousins

Thomas82
06-14-2010, 09:58 AM
I just figured that with all of the speculation of the Spurs possibly moving up to pick Derrick Favors, and all the talk about him and DeMarcus Cousins being the John Wall/Evan Turner of the big men, I just thought I would share this analysis on both of them with everybody.

http://netsarescorching.com/2010/06/01/demarcus-cousins-vs-derrick-favors/

duncan228
06-14-2010, 12:02 PM
There's also some great info and conversation on both of them in the Think Tank.

Cane
06-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Everybody here has been talking about Favors but I think the Spurs have a much better shot at Cousins since he's likely to be drafted lower. He has some issues like his weight and maturity however he was an incredible efficient player in college and is projected to have an impact in the NBA.

Don't have much to add other than that but the top 3 picks seem very much out of the Spurs reach unless they actively shop Tony Parker and young talent around.

Thomas82
06-14-2010, 04:58 PM
Everybody here has been talking about Favors but I think the Spurs have a much better shot at Cousins since he's likely to be drafted lower. He has some issues like his weight and maturity however he was an incredible efficient player in college and is projected to have an impact in the NBA.

Don't have much to add other than that but the top 3 picks seem very much out of the Spurs reach unless they actively shop Tony Parker and young talent around.

I heard the Pistons wanted one of them too, so if DeMarcus Cousins starts to fall, he won't make it past them. I'll be keeping an eye on the workout they have against each other next Monday.