PDA

View Full Version : The classless chant of bullshit.

SpursFanDan
05-13-2005, 05:17 AM
Its just annoying...even on calls that were obviously a foul, the crowd just could'nt help themselves.

GrandeDavid
05-13-2005, 05:26 AM
That happened it Denver, too. I think it happens in frustrated cities whose locals are starved for their team to win a championship. Who knows!

warri0r
05-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Why is it annoying? Its bullshit and they need to hear about it.

when i hear GO SPURS GO...now thats annoying.
I don't need to hear crap like go spurs go. annoying!

GrandeDavid
05-13-2005, 09:43 AM
^Um, there's a difference between chanting "bullsh!t" and "Go Spurs Go". Nice argument.

N.Y. Johnny
05-13-2005, 09:47 AM
you're going to have all kinds of people at these games, some people that are cool and others that just behave like a bunch of idiots.
you guys make sure to never go to any Philadelphia Eagles games now they make this stuff you're complaining about seem docile :lol

samikeyp
05-13-2005, 09:50 AM
That happened it Denver, too. I think it happens in frustrated cities whose locals are starved for their team to win a championship. Who knows!

Good point Dave. It used to happen here too...before 1999. I guess some people think mass chanting of profanity is cool. Its all they have before they go back to the trailer park, grab a 'Natty Lite and check the want ads.

Ishta
05-13-2005, 09:51 AM
Why is it annoying? Its bullshit and they need to hear about it.

when i hear GO SPURS GO...now thats annoying.
I don't need to hear crap like go spurs go. annoying!

I'm sure it is..Because they go......and send your team fishing for the summer:elephant

MiNuS
05-13-2005, 09:52 AM
One thing I know is that the SBC never sounds as anxious as it sounded at the Key.
Booing someone like Allen for being a little bitch is warranted.Shouting bullshit in unison from the Key crowd should change the city's name from Seattle to Shitattle.

1 point loss away.
not comparable to 17 & 22 point losses by Seattle.

I recommend the Sonics get together with Depends,because Huggies
aren't going to hold much!

samikeyp
05-13-2005, 09:53 AM
I recommend the Sonics get together with Depends,because Huggies
aren't going to hold much!

:lmao :lmao :lmao