PDA

View Full Version : Democratic Congressman Bob Etheridge assaults a peaceful student

jack sommerset
06-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Bully!

A3tMcivWi-k

boutons_deux
06-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Politicians, America's Best & Brightest (and Most Civilized).

DarkReign
06-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Sissy-ass college kid. Let an old-ass man hold your arm like he is some farmhand with a strong grip.

Weak.

z0sa
06-14-2010, 03:25 PM
I disagree with that sentiment, DR. If he does anything, even jerk away, the old bastard fakes an injury and this kid goes to jail for a long time.

DarkReign
06-14-2010, 03:29 PM
I disagree with that sentiment, DR. If he does anything, even jerk away, the old bastard fakes an injury and this kid goes to jail for a long time.

Maybe, but video evidence goes a long way these days, elected politician or not.

Then again, youre probably right.

z0sa
06-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Maybe, but video evidence goes a long way these days, elected politician or not.

Then again, youre probably right.

I agree it would be utter bullshit, and nothing would probably happen, but I would have done the same thing, "sissy" or not. Last thing anybody needs is a congressman saying he was assaulted by them.

Wild Cobra
06-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Sissy-ass college kid. Let an old-ass man hold your arm like he is some farmhand with a strong grip.

Weak.
It sure would be nice to see what happened before the confrontation. He seemed a bit too ticked off for then not to have already pushed him in some manner. Now I have this twisted sense of delight seeing a democrat lose it, but I am a skeptic of most things, and just wonder why he flew off the handle so readily.

As for being Sissy-assed... could have been part of the twisted delight they had catching him at a bad moment. But then, considering their tactics and lack of context, they probably are sissies.

Wild Cobra
06-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Hell, piss me off enough like that, and I have it on tape, I'd swing at the geezer if i thought I needed to get out of the situation. I don't think that point was near though. For better propaganda letting him do that though, right?

Yonivore
06-14-2010, 05:16 PM
...and just wonder why he flew off the handle so readily.
Because all of his constituents have been on his ass about his voting record...most Democrats are pretty tense these days; what with all the chickens coming home to roost and all.

Not only that, he gets a beat down by the nearest Capitol Police Office which, I assure you, wasn't far away.

Stringer_Bell
06-14-2010, 05:50 PM
It sure would be nice to see what happened before the confrontation. He seemed a bit too ticked off for then not to have already pushed him in some manner. Now I have this twisted sense of delight seeing a democrat lose it, but I am a skeptic of most things, and just wonder why he flew off the handle so readily.

As for being Sissy-assed... could have been part of the twisted delight they had catching him at a bad moment. But then, considering their tactics and lack of context, they probably are sissies.

Agreed, these kids are pussies for putting up with the old geezer's shit. They were so scared, but what should we expect from the liberal college minds these days. I don't blame them for blurring out their faces, I wouldn't want to be known publicly as the pussy ass liberal school boy that got man-handled by an old man on the sidewalk.

fraga
06-14-2010, 07:24 PM
Oh my god...that old man beat the living shit out of that kid...punching...kicking...chocking...stabbing...a ssaulting the hell out of that poor little old youngster...someone call the police...

jack sommerset
06-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Fuck, you put it that way, it's no big deal. I hope he doesn't consider quiting. We need more folks like him in congress.

EmptyMan
06-15-2010, 01:49 PM

Weak.

Yeah, but if you knock out a congressman that is treading some shady water. Some....blackwater.