PDA

View Full Version : TP's interview

adrien
05-13-2005, 06:15 AM
Here is a translation of TP's interview on his website:

TP, now Seattle comes back to 2-1 with this end-of-the-game win, 92-91. With a 56% at FTs, you must regret a lot...

It's obvious. We threw the game away. We are used to winning this kind of games everyday. Unfortunately, our FT percentage killed us. It seemed to be contagious. Everybody was shooting very well before this game and then, nothing. A complete breakdown.

With that level of competition, it's however incredible to lose a match on this side of the game

We are not gonna worry about that. This game is over, we mustn't regret. We have to keep focus for game 4. We have thrown away a lot of fts but overall, we have made a good game. Not everything was that bad. We have to make sure it won't happen on sunday and that we'll win this one.

What are your feelings one hour after this game ?

We are a bit disappointed because we shouldn't have lost this one. We have missed a lot of FTs but we also have missed a lot of other opportunities in the last 5mins. We could stop them from scoring but then we were making TOs or taking a bad shot.

It really was a game to forget since Tim missed the buzzer beater.

At the moment, I thought it was going in. He makes this kind of shots everyday. He was in a good position but it really was not our night. Same for me. I missed a lay-up that i get in everytime. I am just vs ridnour but it doesn't go in. All these wasted opportunities seem incredible.

The most surprising is that you were out-rebounded on this game, which hadn't happened before in this series.

The thing is that everybody is trying to help on Defense and then nobody is there to get the board. We'll have to fix that. We mustn't go for a help in D everytime or we're gonna get killed on boards.As everyome is on the ball holder, nobody's there to get the reb.

How do you analyse your game ?

I don't give a fuck to score 18pts or dish 8asts. All I know is that I missed my FTs at the most critical time. I just hit my first 2 and then i missed my last 4. It is the kind of game where you don't get what's happening to you. It's weird. Anyway, I am very disappointed on the way we lost this game.

After the game, Jerome James said this loss would shut your mouths. How do you feel about it ?

I never answer to a big mouth. We are a classy team.We know what we have to do and we answer on the floor. I just tell him to meet us on the floor on sunday.

GrandeDavid
05-13-2005, 06:53 AM
That was one phat ass interview! I also liked that loose translation - "I don't give a fuck". :lol

I also liked how he so eloquently put fat piece of scum Big Snacks in his place- the sewer. See your wasteful ass on Sunday, Jerome!

unnosy
05-13-2005, 07:17 AM
i pray to God he is right.Our reply will be on sunday.

boutons
05-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Was "I don't give a fuck", originally "je n'ai rien a foutre" or what?

Shelly
05-13-2005, 08:30 AM
awesome!

Kick their asses Sunday, Tony.

nkdlunch
05-13-2005, 08:57 AM
I can't beleive James was saying the Spurs were talking shit! They never said anything as far as I know, all the talking/crying has been coming from Seattle. That motherfucker is just getting his 15 minutes worth. :flipoff

adrien
05-13-2005, 10:27 AM
Was "I don't give a fuck", originally "je n'ai rien a foutre" or what?

actually, it was "je m'en fous"

GoSpurs21
05-13-2005, 10:36 AM
I can't beleive James was saying the Spurs were talking shit! They never said anything as far as I know, all the talking/crying has been coming from Seattle. That motherfucker is just getting his 15 minutes worth. :flipoffJames is a fucking head case that makes his own reality. In his mind everyone is always talking shit about him. Pop needs to put TMass in the game to put the punk ass James on his ass a couple times. After that James will lose his mind and get himself thrown out.

SpursWoman
05-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Um....James needs to realize that until the day comes where the Spurs lose 4 games to the Sonics in the same playoff series....they don't have to shut-shit up. They are still up 2-1. :lol

Ishta
05-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Mr. James is gonna have a really bad day on Sunday...I can't wait to watch:angel

boutons
05-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Well, "je m'en fous" would be more like "I don't care about ...", n'est-ce-pas?

I guess his tone could have sound more like "I don't give a goddam flying fuck about..." :lol

E20
05-13-2005, 03:42 PM
Parker is bad ass. :fro

Sonics are some stinky ass skanks.

Slomo
05-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Well, "je m'en fous" would be more like "I don't care about ...", n'est-ce-pas?

I guess his tone could have sound more like "I don't give a goddam flying fuck about..." :lol
Nope,

If a french person tells you "vas the faire foutre" he is in fact asking you to go and fuck yourself. So adrien's translation is pretty accurate. It is an old colloquial term for fuck that is used frequently in everyday language but that does not change its meaning.

Horry For 3!
05-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Good interview with TP. Time for the Sonics and Jerome's dumbass to get owned Sunday. :)

boutons
05-13-2005, 05:43 PM
I've heard "Je m'en fou completement" in plenty of "polite" conversations in France for 20+ years, and it surely doesn't translate into impolite "I don't give a fuck".

Stehpane?

stéphane
05-13-2005, 05:47 PM
would be closer to "I really don't care" said in an upset way than "I don't give a fuck".
Or would be "j'en ai rien à foutre" IMO