PDA

View Full Version : Worst/Best/Most Interesting dreams....

Cry Havoc
06-15-2010, 10:16 AM
You've ever had?

I realize that it's a thread that's begging to be trolled (don't care), but last night I had a bit of a crazy nightmare.

I dreamt that I was doing some kind of surveillance work in a prison, and I just happened to be on an elevator with a felon and one security guard. The guy was in shackles, but he managed to knock out the guard, and injected me with a needle. It caused a bump to appear on my skin, and then the guy said that it was a type of chemical that degenerated the DNA in your body over the course of 24 hours until you lost motor/autonomic function, at which point it obviously killed you.

He injected one other person with it, and I spent most of the rest of the dream attempting to find that person, as it became increasingly difficult to maintain complex thought and movement. I remember we were attempting to get to a lab that was supposedly able to reverse the effects.

Needless to say I woke up glad that it was only a dream. :lol

Anyone else want to share crazy dreams they've had in the past?

Frenzy
06-15-2010, 10:23 AM
I had one where I was playing basketball with Wesley snipes. I keep blocking his shots so he started playing dirty trying to knee me every time he drove the lane.

Cry Havoc
06-15-2010, 10:26 AM
were you in new york or la?

I dunno, but it was pointed out to me that I was playing Bioshock yesterday. Probably had something to do with it. :lol

koriwhat
06-15-2010, 10:39 AM
the other night for a short period of time in my dream i had a conversation trying to convince bruce willis that i actually thought die hard 3 was good because i sort of downed all the other work he's been in.

TwAnKiEs
06-15-2010, 12:19 PM
were you in new york or la?

My thought exactly! :lmao

benefactor
06-15-2010, 12:23 PM
I see tornados in my dreams roughly once a month. It's always at random moments within the dream too.

Mavs_man_41
06-15-2010, 12:28 PM
the other night for a short period of time in my dream i had a conversation trying to convince bruce willis that i actually thought die hard 3 was good because i sort of downed all the other work he's been in.

homosexual fantasy forum

The Reckoning
06-15-2010, 12:29 PM
i always have dreams about something that i cant see stalking me, and then it grabs me and my stomach lurches like on a roller coaster and i wake up.

i also have dreams about fighting people in an area and beating their faces into mush with my bare fists.

Mavs_man_41
06-15-2010, 12:32 PM
i always have dreams about something that i cant see stalking me, and then it grabs me and my stomach lurches like on a roller coaster and i wake up.

i also have dreams about fighting people in an area and beating their faces into mush with my bare fists.

i'm no psychologist but it seems like you have suppressed feelings of being a pussy that's why you fear conflict in your dreams

koriwhat
06-15-2010, 12:49 PM
homosexual fantasy forum

don't worry man... no one's hating on you for being a fag.

Mavs_man_41
06-15-2010, 12:55 PM
don't worry man... no one's hating on you for being a fag.

lol dreaming about 'convincing' bruce willis and trying hard to earn another mans approval. gaaaaaaayyyyy forum!

mookie2001
06-15-2010, 01:01 PM
I had a dream that a hamburger was eating ME!

ashbeeigh
06-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Where's freud to analyze these dreams?

marini martini
06-15-2010, 01:38 PM
I used to have lots of dreams that I was cleaning my ex-husbands house, until he died 11 years ago.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-15-2010, 01:39 PM
I vividly remember one where it's a guy in a truck trying to talk this man down from scaffolding inside of a building under construction. It's at night and there's a light on the guy going to jump. It gets tense. Don't remember what is said but all of the sudden the guy starts to jump, the guy in the truck puts it in reverse and screaches out of the building. Then I pop in to the dream walking down the sidewalk. That truck is headed my way fast. I can't get out of the way, then I woke up.

ashbeeigh
06-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Seriously though...I have lots of dreams where I float around places. It doesn't matter where I am...but I'm floating...kind of like walking but I'm floating. I also seem to get lost a lot. Like I can see where I need to be but there's a road block, a gate, or someone standing in my way. And then I wake up.

I adore this website: http://dreammoods.com/ because its a one stop shop for a dream analysis of everything. You'll find everything there.

AnthonyM
06-15-2010, 02:25 PM
I always have dreams where I'm about to get into a fight and as soon as I start to throw a punch...I can't or my punch is in extremely slow motion and wouldn't inflict any damage on whoever I was trying to hit...

CubanSucks
06-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Well I tried to google image 'naked school dreams' or 'public naked dreams' but couldn't find anything clever. But everyone knows what I'm talking about

florige
06-15-2010, 03:04 PM
I always have dreams where I get shot by some routine traffic stop at close range but for some reason I don't feel anything. Other dreams I have is when I am playing basketball and I can dunk the ball without little or no effort at all. lol And I mean two hand Shawn Kemp throwdowns! With ease.

manufan10
06-15-2010, 03:25 PM
http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/wet02.gif

Sometimes I have a dream that I'm swimming, and then I wake up and I've wet the bed. :depressed

xellos88330
06-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Worst Dream: I was eaten alive by alligators.
Best Dream: I took over the world and led humanity to conquer the galaxy.
Most Interesting Dream: My daughter was born and immediately said "It is cold daddy!".

marini martini
06-15-2010, 04:04 PM
http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/wet02.gif

Sometimes I have a dream that I'm swimming, and then I wake up and I've wet the bed. :depressed

and you wonder why you have no friends!!!:lmao

manufan10
06-15-2010, 04:12 PM
and you wonder why you have no friends!!!:lmao

And all this time I thought it was because I had a crappy personality. :lol

z0sa
06-15-2010, 04:13 PM
I have a recurring dream that I'm stuck in a room with no doors and just float around and get old. probably a subconscious metaphor of some sort.

koriwhat
06-15-2010, 04:26 PM
lol dreaming about 'convincing' bruce willis and trying hard to earn another mans approval. gaaaaaaayyyyy forum!

lol at the fag who keeps replying to every god damn thread/reply i post here... you got anything better to do man?

it's ok to play tuff guy on the internet, afterall it's the cool thing kids are doing these days.

you're a bitch and you know it! don't lie... you know it.

this ain't going to turn into another me vs. the fag squad thread so i'll just leave it as it is. good day!

Chachachango
06-15-2010, 04:30 PM
One night I dreamt that I was a photographer and was taking pics of some hot ass blonde girl that was wearing a nice white bikini. we started flirting and we ended naked. Well, when it was time for me to take caRe of business my mAn part would'nt work right. lol. She played with it to get going but still didn't work. Next day I had to beat it just to make sure everything was working. Worst dream I had.:lol

baseline bum
06-15-2010, 04:53 PM
I had a dream one of my friends and I were eating breakfast tacos in Oakland (yes, I know no one eats breakfast tacos in Cali, but it's a dream), and my friend points out the window to the top of a hill and says "That's MC Hammer's mansion!". As I turned away, I saw Jimmy Carter a couple of tables over, eating tacos and dressed like MC Hammer, baggy pants and all.

I also had a dream that I was kid, and my dad was blowing up nuclear bombs in the back yard. He told he made them out of pico de gallo.

I think I took too much acid back in the day or something.

koriwhat
06-15-2010, 05:03 PM
I think I took too much acid back in the day or something.

that's always a good thing!

dickface
06-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Craziest dream ever for me is:

My alarm goes off, I wake up. I'm walking around the old house I grew up in as a kid, getting some cereal. The entire time I have that awareness that I'm dreaming, so...

I wake up for real. Go into the kitchen, get a glass of water. Hear a strange noise outside. Go into the backyard and see a plane crash in the backyard right in front of my face...

I wake up for real again. Think to myself "that dream was crazy as shit" I jump into the shower, hear a beeping noise...

And then I really truly do wake up for real. My alarm was going off. But the last two times I "woke up" in my dream I could have sworn I was actually awake. I wasn't on any drugs and I hadn't had anything to drink the night before. It was really strange.

Blackjack
06-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Wish I could tell you. My dreams are all over the place ranging from everyday life type stuff to being involved in some war-type scenarios saving people, taking bullets and usually ending up pretty messed up -- and that's in the same dream.

I guess the weird ones are the dreams that actually turn out to be a premonition (as bat-shit crazy as it sounds), where I see random things occur that don't usually have anything to do with myself: sports deaths, freak injuries, world events, etc.

Seeing something happen after already experiencing it in a dream I guess would constitute 'weird,' eh?

But maybe it was baseline's acid . . .

IronMexican
06-15-2010, 05:44 PM

Had that one before.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
06-15-2010, 06:14 PM
I had a dream I was slamming a nigga's head through a plate glass window. And then I woke up and slammed a nigga's head through a plate glass window.

Pero
06-15-2010, 06:43 PM

Hm, I wonder if you could have been eaten dead and still remember it? :lol

David Bowie
06-15-2010, 06:56 PM
I used to have a reoccuring dream where somebody is constantly chasing me in order to kill me. I would always wake up before the assailant got the chance to harm me. However, one time, the guy shot me in the back. It hurt so much , that I woke up. When I woke up, the spot where I got shot in my dream was burning!!! Weird!

xellos88330
06-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Hm, I wonder if you could have been eaten dead and still remember it? :lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGey-AwvDhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGey-AwvDhc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

reminds me of this little chestnut. :toast

Sisk
06-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Damn it I realized after reading some of these that I'm going to have f*cked up dreams tonight..

Mavs_man_41
06-15-2010, 10:46 PM
lol at the fag who keeps replying to every god damn thread/reply i post here... you got anything better to do man?

it's ok to play tuff guy on the internet, afterall it's the cool thing kids are doing these days.

this ain't going to turn into another me vs. the fag squad thread so i'll just leave it as it is. good day!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You are such a fucking pussy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-15-2010, 10:53 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

dirk4mvp
06-16-2010, 12:28 AM

koriwhat
06-16-2010, 09:35 AM
who would've guessed? really... haha

manufan10
06-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Seriously, I have had a recurring dream that some buddies and I are actual players in Halo 3. Every time I have the dream, we're on High Grounds. It's a pretty cool dream. :lol

http://www.talkxbox.com/screenshots/1000/32.jpg

JudynTX
06-16-2010, 11:28 AM
How can you remember your dreams so vividly? I wish I could.

manufan10
06-16-2010, 11:29 AM
How can you remember your dreams so vividly? I wish I could.

I use a video camera. :toast

:p: :lol

JudynTX
06-16-2010, 11:37 AM
After my mother passed away, brothers and sisters said she appeared in their dreams alot. I can only remember an image of her in one of my dreams. I wish she would come visit me more often. :)

manufan10
06-16-2010, 11:45 AM
After my mother passed away, brothers and sisters said she appeared in their dreams alot. I can only remember an image of her in one of my dreams. I wish she would come visit me more often. :)

That's cool. I've had one of my grandpa 2 years after he passed away.

mrsmaalox
06-16-2010, 12:05 PM
I never remember dreams.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-16-2010, 12:43 PM
I never remember dreams.

I either read or saw a show that said you literally have to think about what you dreamt right when you get up. You have to make a point of doing that or you'll completely forget what you dreamt of. I've done that where I was trying to piece togeher a dream, got busy with something else then after a while I just forget and started making up stuff. Done that a few times.

SpursStalker
06-16-2010, 12:56 PM
I use a video camera. :toast

:p: :lol

:lol

I wanna see

RGMCSE
06-16-2010, 03:08 PM
I have to chime in on this topic.

When I was a kid I had 3 reoccurring dreams.

1: Freddy Kruegar would chase me in a maze inside a chicken coop type of barn. The dream would actually fucking loop itself with different ending results. In one dream it could be that the dream would loop about 4 times. It was fucking torture as I was only about 8-9 years old.

2: I had a dream that I would be standing in the middle of the street in front of the house I grew up in. The moon was big and orange and their would be a semi at the end of the road with its lights off and engine on. Then after a few minutes of being paralyzed in fear by the moon and the truck in the distance the semi's lights would light up and then the truck would start to rev and hall ass in my direction. As the truck would get right up to me that's when I would wake up in a cold sweat.

3. I would be fishing in the middle of the ocean and Jaws just come out of nowhere and devour half the fucking boat. I would be in the water and blood was everywhere. Then I would realize half my torso was gone. That's when I would wake up.

2 of the 3 dreams were nightmares from seeing the movies Jaws and Freddy Kruegar. It's weird cause I wasn't really scared of the movie but the dreams were horrific. Dream #2 had something to do with noticing my first orange moon (forget what the real term of this is) and the other has something to do with the fact that my dad drove for a living.

Now onto some sexual dreams, I always dream about running into the hottest chic at the mall and just going at it like no tomorrow. It would be the most euphoric sex ever and was just mind blowing. But then I can never ever find her again. She's just vanished. It really sucks because the dream feels so real but the anguish over not being able to fuck her just one more time is maddening.

I've had one wet dream in all my life. One time I was dreaming again that I was just boning some ridiculously beautiful women ever. It was just beautiful how soft and easy it was to do her so nicely. I was really feeling every movement and every stroke of her soft wet hot vagina. Then I came all over my wife's ass. I woke up feeling like wow that was fucking weird. It felt like I really came. Then i pulled the covers off and realized I jizzed all over the place and my wife was like WTF? She thought that I rubbed one out on her...:lol.

Cry Havoc
06-16-2010, 03:24 PM
I either read or saw a show that said you literally have to think about what you dreamt right when you get up. You have to make a point of doing that or you'll completely forget what you dreamt of. I've done that where I was trying to piece togeher a dream, got busy with something else then after a while I just forget and started making up stuff. Done that a few times.

This helps a lot.

I've also had a history of pretty severe tornado dreams. It mostly comes from living in the Midwest my entire life, right on the edge of tornado alley. Tornadoes are by far the most frequent situation I dream about.

The Reckoning
06-16-2010, 03:27 PM
I have to chime in on this topic.

When I was a kid I had 3 reoccurring dreams.

1: Freddy cougar would chase me in a maze inside a chicken coop type of barn. The dream would actually fucking loop itself with different ending results. In one dream it could be that the dream would loop about 4 times. It was fucking torture as I was only about 8-9 years old.

2 of the 3 dreams were nightmares from seeing the movies Jaws and Freddy Cougar. It's weird cause I wasn't really scared of the movie but the dreams were horrific. Dream #2 had something to do with noticing my first orange moon (forget what the real term of this is) and the other has something to do with the fact that my dad drove for a living.

that would make me have a wet dream imo

RGMCSE
06-16-2010, 03:29 PM
that would make me have a wet dream imo

Lol!! Have Cougar's on the mind!

CubanSucks
06-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Seriously, I have had a recurring dream that some buddies and I are actual players in Halo 3. Every time I have the dream, we're on High Grounds. It's a pretty cool dream. :lol

http://www.talkxbox.com/screenshots/1000/32.jpg

Let me guess, yall get to the laser tower as fast as possible? Or are yall those ghost driver assholes?

CubanSucks
06-18-2010, 02:38 AM
After last night's dream I realized that I very often have dreams of the days of playing varsity football in high school. No, I'm not like one of those dads on Friday Night Lights. The weird thing is the dreams never actually involve the playing part. It's always of before the games and getting prepared.

mingus
06-22-2010, 12:39 PM
had a dream i was watching NBA pre-draft analysis (i was watching it before i went to bed on NBA TV). Vincente Fox and Akmedenijad (sp?) were two of the guys giving there thoughts on the NBA draft.

weird.

baseline bum
06-22-2010, 01:33 PM
had a dream i was watching NBA pre-draft analysis (i was watching it before i went to bed on NBA TV). Vincente Fox and Akmedenijad (sp?) were two of the guys giving there thoughts on the NBA draft.

weird.

:lol

I had a dream I was doing volunteer work cleaning up after Katrina, and the volunteer who got the most done got to meet Kobe Bryant. So I won, met him, and said I hope Ray Allen rapes you like in game 2 (the dream was the night before game 6 :lol).

Smooth Criminal
06-25-2010, 01:20 AM
The best and worst always involve the girl of my dreams

Best: Real life is forgotten and me becomes we
Worst: It's like real life and she just wants to be friends...

Kevin Durant 35
06-26-2010, 01:50 AM
I had a dream once that I had a dreamed of dreaming that I had dream.

monosylab1k
07-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Just last night I had a dream that the guy who plays Dennis on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia quit the show and was replaced by Jimmy Fallon.

It was one of the more troubling nightmares I've had in my life.

IronMexican
07-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Just last night I had a dream that the guy who plays Dennis on It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia quit the show and was replaced by Jimmy Fallon.

That would suck.

silverblk mystix
07-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I had a dream that was pretty insightful for me and helped me to get out of a really bad relationship...

in the dream I was with my then gf and we were in one of those UPS vans--the ones where the doors are open on both sides...we were out of control and going very fast and had NO brakes...
we were heading downhill and at the bottom was a bed of water--but it was in flames--if that is possible--

and the ex gf was driving-but she did NOT know how to drive---and would NOT allow me to take over and drive and try to save us...

I remember trying really hard and feeling very desperate that she did not know how to drive--but would not let me drive

so we crashed and burned and I woke up feeling pissed,scared,angry,etc...

so I analyzed the dream and why it had been so powerful---

and it really made me see that I was stuck in a relationship where I stupidly had allowed the girl to run things---but she had no fuckin' idea what she really wanted...so the whole time she was leading us to destruction and I had allowed her to be in charge...

shortly thereafter--I was able to end the relationship and find a bit of peace all thanx to that dream that opened my eyes-so to speak.

CuckingFunt
07-04-2010, 12:32 AM

Let us hope you did not just jinx the show.

CubanSucks
07-04-2010, 12:36 AM

The moment one of those 3 guys, and even the girl, quit the show, I'm done. But that's not gonna happen cause all 4 have been together since the start. :married:

IronMexican
07-04-2010, 12:46 AM
I can do without Dee. The 4 guys need to stay.

HarlemHeat37
07-04-2010, 01:21 AM
You like that show, IM?..

CubanSucks
07-04-2010, 01:26 AM
I can do without Dee. The 4 guys need to stay.

The show is proven without Frank (season 1). But Dee is an original

IronMexican
07-04-2010, 03:35 AM
You like that show, IM?..

Yeah?

ploto
07-04-2010, 08:59 AM
For years I had a dream about my teeth falling out, not from decay or being hit, but simply just coming out of my gums. I would try to stick them back in, but it would not work. I thought I was weird, but then I found out it is a common dream. Supposedly it means you feel like you are powerless to fix something. Funny thing is, after the divorce, no more teeth falling out dreams!

ploto
07-04-2010, 09:03 AM
I had a dream last night that my niece was a witch and could fly around on a broom. She was a good witch and all sparkly and glittery and dressed in a silver color. I saw yesterday that the Wizard of OZ was on TV but I did not watch it, but I guess that influenced my dream!

LoneStarState'sPride
07-04-2010, 10:16 AM
I used to dream vividly when I was younger, but since I've been in college I've had maybe 5 dreams I can vividly remember--I just don't really dream when I'm tired (and I'm usually dog-tired when I hit the hay lol).

The weirdest dream I can remember was about the Wizard of Oz--only the wicked witch's flying monkeys were giant roaches. Watching that movie when you're only 4 years old can seriously fuck with your shit.

AZLouis
07-04-2010, 10:33 AM
A dream I have that has often perplexed me and repeats quite a bit is a dream involving snakes.

Basically I am in a pitch black area and off in the distance you can see a porch light.

I need to get to that light I know it, but I have two choices to get there.

There is a pickup truck, the bed is full of snakes that likely will not bite but if they do I will die. In the cab is one snake, that will continuously bite me on the way there but will not kill me.

I usually wake before having to make a decision.