PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Kobe.......

Agloco
06-15-2010, 10:17 AM
Bostons' ringin' in LA......prepare to eat your collective shit sandwiches Lakerfans.

There's no Horry to bail you out this time and D Fish appears to be shit out of lucky tricks. I mean, isn't that what the rant was about after all? Someone to show up at the right moment and make a play?

Sorry Kobe, no one on the roster fits that bill anymore.....it's all on you now. Either get it done, or you get to help me pass out those delicious sandwiches to your lackeys on this board. :lol

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 10:22 AM
You, along with 27 other teams will have gone before us. And you, will have taken the skunker in the process.

If we lose tonite or Thursday nite, nobody, but, nobody sans the Celtics will have a foot to stand on, or, a soft seat on this burg.

This I vow.

Fpoonsie
06-15-2010, 11:16 AM
This thread prolly wasn't all that necessary, but I really can't find it in my heart (or pants for that matter) to give Agloco grief about it.

Never. stop. posting, loco.

TheMACHINE
06-15-2010, 11:50 AM
You, along with 27 other teams will have gone before us. And you, will have taken the skunker in the process.

If we lose tonite or Thursday nite, nobody, but, nobody sans the Celtics will have a foot to stand on, or, a soft seat on this burg.

This I vow.

he's probably just still mad about this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Janthony019/spurssun2.jpg

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 12:50 PM
^Yep, yep.

koriwhat
06-15-2010, 12:52 PM

This I vow.

who cares... fuck 'em both but really i can't wait to see the fakers get the boot.

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 12:55 PM
who cares... fuck 'em both but really i can't wait to see the fakers get the boot.

& I understand, but, if we do get the boot this week your ass is in the pickle with us, and you're going to take it like a trooper, just as I am.

This I vow.

Brazil
06-15-2010, 12:58 PM
i don't know why everybody is acting like lakers actually lost the serie already.
The Lakers are on a very good position to win this serie, for me now it's 50/50

easy7
06-15-2010, 12:58 PM
& I understand, but, if we do get the boot this week your ass is in the pickle with us, and you're going to take it like a trooper, just as I am.

This I vow.

You should ask for mayo with that shit sandwich, a shit shake and some fries. :toast

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 12:59 PM
You should ask for mayo with that shit sandwich, a shit shake and some fries. :toast

As long as you've eaten the same menu, so be it.

Agloco
06-15-2010, 07:05 PM
As long as you've eaten the same menu, so be it.

Definitely. All I maintain is that there's a seat with your name on it at the same table. The menu hasn't changed.

Agloco
06-15-2010, 07:06 PM
This thread prolly wasn't all that necessary, but I really can't find it in my heart (or pants for that matter) to give Agloco grief about it.

Never. stop. posting, loco.

:lol

These threads are always necessary where Lakerfans are concerned. :toast

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Definitely. All I maintain is that there's a seat with your name on it at the same table. The menu hasn't changed.

Let us proceed...

z0sa
06-15-2010, 07:19 PM

This I vow.

After all the BS you been spewing about your LA Suns, you should be vowing to disappear before the shit talking really begins.

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 07:23 PM
After all the BS you been spewing about your LA Suns, you should be vowing to disappear before the shit talking really begins.

Uh, uh, no sir, you couldn't drag me away.

Let us proceed...

Agloco
06-15-2010, 10:02 PM
Uh, uh, no sir, you couldn't drag me away.

Let us proceed...

Nah, you've given us your guarantee that you'll be here ring or no ring. Cubbster will take all of the shit we decide to fling at him, just as we have. Ain't that right?

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Nah, you've given us your guarantee that you'll be here ring or no ring. Cubbster will take all of the shit we decide to fling at him, just as we have. Ain't that right?

True, and I'm glad we won, but, this ain't no fun if we win and there is nobody to tease & torment.