PDA

View Full Version : So, the real question is, what happens when the Lakers drops game 6

ChrisRichards
06-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Riot? Looting? Random Assaults?

Goran Dragic
06-15-2010, 10:25 AM
beaner on beaner crime. Namlook prolly kills himself.

IronMexican
06-15-2010, 10:27 AM
Nothing happens. The worst part is having to hear this black guy across the street that's never stepped foot in Boston but is a Boston fan.

Goran Dragic
06-15-2010, 10:28 AM
The worst part is having to hear this black guy across the street that's never stepped foot in Boston but is a Boston fan.

:lmao I've never heard of such a specimen.

IronMexican
06-15-2010, 10:30 AM

His family is from Louisiana or something. That's why he's a Saints fan. I just don't understand the Celtics connection. Maybe he has Family from Boston as well and is a Boston and New Orleans fan. Some lame, bandwagon shit. Pick one team.

TheManFromAcme
06-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Work with a couple of New Englanders here. Should their team take the prize, the hoopla will be over with in 5 days, 7 tops.
I'll be down for about 2 hours and then move on and start playing arm chair Laker GM.

The Lakers wil contend again. ..life goes on....

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 10:33 AM
We'll join the 28 other losers who will have gone before us. All equally culpable for their failure.

Nobody, but nobody will go unscathed.

TheManFromAcme
06-15-2010, 10:34 AM
His family is from Louisiana or something. That's why he's a Saints fan. I just don't understand the Celtics connection. Maybe he has Family from Boston as well and is a Boston and New Orleans fan. Some lame, bandwagon shit. Pick one team.

Might very well be Glen Davis.
LSU boy. Baton Rouge.

I knew many a Shaq/Laker fans back in the day from Louisiana. Shaq = LSU

Medvedenko
06-15-2010, 10:55 AM
We'll join the 28 other losers who will have gone before us. All equally culpable for their failure.

Nobody, but nobody will go unscathed.

Exactly.

LnGrrrR
06-15-2010, 11:00 AM

Big Baby is from LSU, and lots of LSU guys go to the Pats. *shrug*

I've adopted the Saints as my alternate team to root for when the Pats lose, but Pats always come first. I never really cared about the Saints until after Katrina, and during this last season, seeing how much it energized the city.

I don't think I have an 'alternate' team in any other sport.

LnGrrrR
06-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Work with a couple of New Englanders here. Should their team take the prize, the hoopla will be over with in 5 days, 7 tops.
I'll be down for about 2 hours and then move on and start playing arm chair Laker GM.

The Lakers wil contend again. ..life goes on....

Boston will forever and always be a baseball town first.

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 11:08 AM

Only because of the 20+ year drought of the Celtics and the Yankee's collapse.

Will Hunting
06-15-2010, 11:11 AM

Yeah, it's not like the Red Sox didn't have a wicked long streak without a world series that was over 4 times longer than 20 years. I could be wrong, it's not like I'm good at math or anything.

21_Blessings
06-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Boston isn't winning game 6 though.

Fpoonsie
06-15-2010, 11:14 AM

:rollin

JamStone
06-15-2010, 11:35 AM
A river worth of crying. Leo Dicaprio and Sylvester Stallone holding each other in consolement. 200 illegal aliens naming their first child "F. Boston." Governor Schwarzeneggar declaring California will be seceding from the United States. Drunk Boston fans having sex in public on La Cienega, Sunset, and Wilshire. Wayne Brady choking a bitch. Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton go vagina celibate for the night, meaning they'll only do anal or oral as a protest for the Lakers losing. Moment of silence for Gary Coleman. Lots and lots of cocaine snorting. Rick Fox trying to get on the TMZ cameras and failing. Kobe fucking a teenage white bitch in the ass.

So, in reality, not anything too unusual.

TheManFromAcme
06-15-2010, 11:36 AM

I didn't know that Ln. What about during the 80's and the Bird-led Celts? What is it still a baseball town?

LnGrrrR
06-15-2010, 11:55 AM

Perhaps you misread me. Boston HAS BEEN and will FOREVER BE a baseball town. I don't care if Celtics run off, say, 9 championships in a row. As celebrated as they will be, they will never have the love the Red Sox get.

TheMACHINE
06-15-2010, 11:57 AM
what happens if the Lakers lose?

Bosh comes in
Bynum goes
Farmar goes
Fisher goes

LnGrrrR
06-15-2010, 11:59 AM
I didn't know that Ln. What about during the 80's and the Bird-led Celts? What is it still a baseball town?

Boston will embrace teams doing well, of course, and some teams may rise above others occasionally. Even during the Pats championship run earlier, hot stove talk about the Sox was just as prominent. If you want to talk about popularity, the Celtics may have had the edge in the 80's, as the Bruins did in the 70's. But the Red Sox will always be Boston's preeminent team, the team that the majority of the city would choose to have a championship if given the choice of teams. Celtics-Lakers is a great rivalry, but it just doesn't compare with Red Sox-Yankees, in terms of history, frequency, etc etc.

LnGrrrR
06-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeah, it's not like the Red Sox didn't have a wicked long streak without a world series that was over 4 times longer than 20 years. I could be wrong, it's not like I'm good at math or anything.

:lol Well said.

IronMexican
06-15-2010, 12:01 PM
If the Lakers lose tonight, the one pro is it's Farmar's last game here. I cannot wait to see him somewhere else.

JamStone
06-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Boston will embrace teams doing well, of course, and some teams may rise above others occasionally. Even during the Pats championship run earlier, hot stove talk about the Sox was just as prominent. If you want to talk about popularity, the Celtics may have had the edge in the 80's, as the Bruins did in the 70's. But the Red Sox will always be Boston's preeminent team, the team that the majority of the city would choose to have a championship if given the choice of teams. Celtics-Lakers is a great rivalry, but it just doesn't compare with Red Sox-Yankees, in terms of history, frequency, etc etc.

Detroit is and pretty much always has been a football town, and that's with the pathetic excuse of a franchise the Detroit Lions are, and that's even with the success the other three major sports teams have had.

Certain cities will and just are defined more by one sport than the others.

TheManFromAcme
06-15-2010, 12:09 PM

Interesting.

The 2 guys I work with here at this installation (one from Quincy and the other guy from Worcester (sp?)) just read your take and confirmed what you typed. "Celts are loved, but the Sox are adored" is what my buddy just told me.

Fascinating.

TheManFromAcme
06-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Detroit is and pretty much always has been a football town, and that's with the pathetic excuse of a franchise the Detroit Lions are, and that's even with the success the other three major sports teams have had.

Certain cities will and just are defined more by one sport than the others.

Doesn't it look promising this season for the Lions Jam?

LnGrrrR
06-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Interesting.

The 2 guys I work with here at this installation (one from Quincy and the other guy from Worcester (sp?)) just read your take and confirmed what you typed. "Celts are loved, but the Sox are adored" is what my buddy just told me.

Fascinating.

:lol It's spelled Worcester, and said "Woostuh".

TheManFromAcme
06-15-2010, 12:16 PM
:lol It's spelled Worcester, and said "Woostuh".

:tu :lol

I forgot.....no "r" pronunciation

silverblk mystix
06-15-2010, 12:17 PM
kobe will begin to throw people under the bus...

teammates, coaches, front office staff, etc..

HarlemHeat37
06-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Nothing happens. The worst part is having to hear this black guy across the street that's never stepped foot in Boston but is a Boston fan.

That's like me:lol..

easy7
06-15-2010, 12:37 PM
If lakers lose tonight, Kobe will break Bynum's knee and stick one end up Gasol's ass and the other end up Artest ass.

Mavs_man_41
06-15-2010, 12:38 PM
If lakers lose tonight, Kobe will start grabing motherfuckers withing a 500 mile radius and start throwing them under the bus.

he should start by throwing laker fan under the bus because of the insurmountable jinx they created all season long

easy7
06-15-2010, 12:39 PM
he should start by throwing laker fan under the bus because of the insurmountable jinx they created all season long

I agree 1000%. Lakaluva shoud be the first mofo in line.

LnGrrrR
06-15-2010, 02:46 PM

:lol Luva is the reason why Lakers must lose.

TheManFromAcme
06-15-2010, 02:52 PM
If lakers lose tonight, Kobe will break Bynum's knee and stick one end up Gasol's ass and the other end up Artest ass.

:lol

J.T.
06-15-2010, 02:58 PM

There are faggots like that in every city, just backing the teams that win championships. Tons of people in Austin still sporting Saints shit all over their cars, purses... I even saw some bitch with that lame ass Saints logo on both of the ass cheeks of her jeans. That shit's gonna be like a nightmare that never ends.

21_Blessings
06-16-2010, 10:40 AM
:bking

ChrisRichards
06-16-2010, 12:25 PM
If the Lakers lose tonight, the one pro is it's Farmar's last game here. I cannot wait to see him somewhere else.
Still?