PDA

View Full Version : Draft Prospect: Dusan Korac

Bruno
06-15-2010, 03:48 PM
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mystman.jpg

Height: 6-11
Weight: ??? lbs
Birthday: ??/??/1991
Team: KK Centar
Nationality: Montenegro

Mel_13
06-15-2010, 03:48 PM
????????

yavozerb
06-15-2010, 03:53 PM
this is probably who the spurs are eyeing at #20..

Bruno
06-15-2010, 03:57 PM
????????

It's the mystery man.

5 international players have stayed in the draft. 4 are well known (Pleiss, Séraphin, Heurtel and Ryan Richards) and the 5th one (Korac) is a total unknown. I can't even find a picture of him, his birthday and some stats.

Saying that, his agent is Aleksandar Raskovic who belongs to DB hoops. DB hoops has players like Artest, Bogut, Radmanovic or Stojakovic under contracts. If he stays in the draft, there is a reason and it isn't some kind of prank.

Either he stays in the draft to be undrafted and to be able to negotiate with the 30 teams if he is one day good enough to go in NBA or a team loves him. After all, this guy is 6'11" and very young (18 or 19 years old).

Mr. Body
06-15-2010, 04:04 PM
The Revenge of Sergei Karaulov

Blackjack
06-15-2010, 04:06 PM
http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/mystman.jpg

Trust me ... I know talent.

And when I see an outline like that and imagine the type of shadow he'd cast at 6-11?

Yeah, this guy's a player. Again ... I know talent -- trust me. ;)

Mel_13
06-15-2010, 04:08 PM
It's the mystery man.

5 international players have stayed in the draft. 4 are well known (Pleiss, Séraphin, Heurtel and Ryan Richards) and the 5th one (Korac) is a total unknown. I can't even find a picture of him, his birthday and some stats.

Saying that, his agent is Aleksandar Raskovic who belongs to DB hoops. DB hoops has players like Artest, Bogut, Radmanovic or Stojakovic under contracts. If he stays in the draft, there is a reason and it isn't some kind of prank.

Either he stays in the draft to be undrafted and to be able to negotiate with the 30 teams if he is one day good enough to go in NBA or a team loves him. After all, this guy is 6'11" and very young (18 or 19 years old).

With the 20th pick in the 2010 NBA draft.......

Bruno
06-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Draft and stash options are really bad this year.

5 international players have early entered in the draft and:
- Pleiss and Séraphin should be done before #49.
- Ryan Richards doesn't want to be stashed.
- Heurtel isn't that interesting.

After that there is the 1988 class but it sucks. I would say that there are only 3 interesting players (Raduljica, Shved and Bjelica). The best of the rest (Prestes, Vaty, Kesselj...) is quite bad.

Spurs could also convince a college player to go overseas or maybe drafting a player like Tyler Smith but it's complicate to do.

So if Spurs don't have a roster spot available for the 49th pick, they don't have a lot of solutions. If Korac is a player with some upside, I can see Spurs making that gamble.