PDA

View Full Version : Tonight the Mighty Boston Celtics bring home #18

Boston Pancake
06-15-2010, 05:37 PM
lookit fucksticks, there's no way in hell the mighty Boston Celtics are gonna let those faggot cocksuckers from LA beat them tonight. This is gonna be a wicked bad beatdown. I can't wait to see all you Lakers fans crying tonight!

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Ah, go fuck yerself.

Ghazi
06-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Boston Mavericks :clap :clap

I got 18 world championships!

Boston Pancake
06-15-2010, 05:41 PM
qtCAhb5QGSo

Will Hunting
06-15-2010, 05:44 PM
The final score tonight is gonna be wicked lopsided, a 40+ point victory that puts 131-92 to shame.

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 05:49 PM
You go fuck yerself as well.

Will Hunting
06-15-2010, 05:50 PM

Are you gonna go on a wicked bad child molesting rampage when you fucksticks lose?

Boston Pancake
06-15-2010, 05:51 PM

how hard will you cry when the Mighty Boston Celtics celebrate on your team's home floor? I hope Kevin Garnett takes a wicked bad dump right on the hardwood!

Staff Sgt. Dignam
06-15-2010, 05:56 PM

Listen here, you lace curtain purple and gold panty wearing faggot. The Celtics are about to dropkick Kobe right in his shit eating face. Garnett is gonna dunk on Gasol's ostrich looking ass so hard, the force could put a cruise missile up the ass of a camel from a couple hundred miles away. If you don't believe me I'd be happy to go down to the garage with you and convince you all right? Unfortunately, there's no 9 year olds for you.

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 05:56 PM
how hard will you cry when the Mighty Boston Celtics celebrate on your team's home floor? I hope Kevin Garnett takes a wicked bad dump right on the hardwood!

I'll grieve. I takes my victories in the finest traditions, I can certainly take the losses as well. It's my religion.

***But, all the other 28 clubs in the loser bracket will be joining my grieving process,,,tootsweet.

This I vow.

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Listen here, you lace curtain purple and gold panty wearing faggot. The Celtics are about to dropkick Kobe right in his shit eating face. Garnett is gonna dunk on Gasol's ostrich looking ass so hard, the force could put a cruise missile up the ass of a camel from a couple hundred miles away. If you don't believe me I'd be happy to go down to the garage with you and convince you all right? Unfortunately, there's no 9 year olds for you.

Knock, knock....

Who's there?

It ain't Len Bias

Staff Sgt. Dignam
06-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Knock, knock....

Who's there?

It ain't Len Bias

I'll tell you who it is and I'll tell who it's not. It's. no. fucking. 9 year old.

Will Hunting
06-15-2010, 05:58 PM
I'll grieve. I takes my victories in the finest traditions, I can certainly take the losses as well. It's my religion.

***But, all the other 28 clubs in the loser bracket will be joining my grieving process,,,tootsweet.

This I vow.

I vow I'm gonna have my 18 rings, and there ain't a nary thing you can do about it.

tee, hee

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 05:59 PM
I vow I'm gonna have my 18 rings, and there ain't a nary thing you can do about it.

tee, hee

& I'll cite ya.

It's my religion.

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 06:04 PM
I'll tell you who it is and I'll tell who it's not. It's. no. fucking. 9 year old.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

It ain't Reggie Lewis.

Killakobe81
06-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Fuck your thread flamin' masshole and tiny pissah

Yal gonna be tossing the Lakers salad tonight ...

Yall want syrup or jelly?

Will Hunting
06-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

It ain't Reggie Lewis.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Magic Johnson

Magic Johnson who?

MAGIC JOHNSON HAS AIDS!

Staff Sgt. Dignam
06-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

It ain't Reggie Lewis.

What's the matter smartass, you couldn't think of any fuckin mom jokes?

Staff Sgt. Dignam
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Magic Johnson

Magic Johnson who?

MAGIC JOHNSON HAS AIDS!

That's what that lace curtain prick gets for boning other guys.

Will Hunting
Fuck your thread flamin' masshole and tiny pissah

Yal gonna be tossing the Lakers salad tonight ...

Yall want syrup or jelly?

Lookit, the Lakers suck at beating us in the finals as much as you suck at spelling.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
06-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Lookit, the Lakers suck at beating us in the finals as much as you suck at spelling.

There's a fucking reason why you said you went to kindergarten with this guy and didn't see this assbag in middle school.

Killakobe81
06-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Fuck the Celts

Fuck the Departed

Fuck New Edition

Bruce springston

House of Pain

Lucky charms

Boondock Saints

Fuck that steroids ...loving Sox

Fuck NKOTB

Fyuck Harvard or anything else that has to do with that racist shit hole wannabe NY ...city!!!

Will Hunting
06-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Knock knock.

Who's there?

AC Green

AC Green who?

AC Green's VIRGINITY

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Magic's baby hook........put your f'in mouth on that curb!.....now say good night.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
Fuck the Celts

Fuck the Departed

Fuck New Edition

Bruce springston

House of Pain

Lucky charms

Boondock Saints

Fuck NKOTB

Fyuck Harvard or anything else that has to do with that racist shit hole wannabe NY ...city!!!

How does it fucking feel to have lace curtain sissies like this associated with your city? I bet you fit right in.

http://worldclassshitty.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/rock-band-dlc-motley-crue.jpg

Will Hunting
Fuck the Celts

Fuck the Departed

Fuck New Edition

Bruce springston

House of Pain

Lucky charms

Boondock Saints

Fuck NKOTB

Who is Bruce Springston you fuckin hump fuckstick who can't spell?

Killakobe81

Typing driving and laughing at your ass at the same time ...

Wow you criticized my spelling how clever ...

And since i have been born you have beat us twice and we got you guys twice ...

But it's time to settle the score I cant say shit about old black and white footage of some non athletes being dominated by two large black guys ...

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

"Johnny Most, I shit myself."

Staff Sgt. Dignam
06-15-2010, 06:11 PM

Did the fucking LA school system teach you this?

Will Hunting
06-15-2010, 06:12 PM

Wow you criticized my spelling how clever ...

And since i have been born you have beat us twice and we got you guys twice ...

But it's time to settle the score I cant say shit about old black and white footage of some non athletes being dominated by two large black guys ...

Lookit fuckstick, you have been a Lakers fan since the Gasol trade. Since then, the score is Boston 1, LA 0.

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Red.

Red who?

You let that fuck get my X Cap.

Killakobe81
06-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Did the fucking LA school system teach you this?

Man beavis and Butthead keep coming with the clever shit where have you pussholes been all series?

That's all right Ill be here AFTER the game ...my guess you wont be enjoy watching the second choke job in Boston in the past month ...

This will be EVEN more epic because most people dont give 2 shits about hockey ...

The curse of Rasheed starts tonight ...yall know what Im taling about ...

Killakobe81
06-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Alright Cully... Now im out for a bit ... keep knocking these mental midgets back to that shit-hole state of theirs ...

Staff Sgt. Dignam
Man beavis and Butthead keep coming with the clever shit where have you pussholes been all series?

That's all right Ill be here AFTER the game ...my guess you wont be enjoy watching the second choke job in Boston in the past month ...

This will be EVEN more epic because most people dont give 2 shits about hockey ...

The curse of Rasheed starts tonight ...yall know what Im taling about ...

Let's compare our city's sports team's history if you want to, fuckstick

Will Hunting

The same place Laker fucksticks like you were prior to the Gasol trade.

Killakobe81
06-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Lookit fuckstick, you have been a Lakers fan since the Gasol trade. Since then, the score is Boston 1, LA 0.

I go back to the NBA since the Magic/Bird era fuckwad ...

and Oh yeah that is Magic they show baby hooking over your two best big men of the 80's ...

EVERY FREAKING FINALS and I smile EVERY time!!!

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Stephon Marbury, I left my Vaseline on KG's nightstand.

Boston Pancake
06-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Bruce springston

first off, your stupid fuckstick self misspelled his name. It's Springsteen. second, Bruce ain't from Boston, fuckstick.

Trainwreck2100
06-15-2010, 06:34 PM
first off, your stupid fuckstick self misspelled his name. It's Springsteen. second, Bruce ain't from Boston, fuckstick.
well whoever the hell bruce springston is, maybee he's from Boston

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2010, 06:42 PM
lookit fucksticks, there's no way in hell the mighty Boston Celtics are gonna let those faggot cocksuckers from LA beat them tonight. This is gonna be a wicked bad beatdown. I can't wait to see all you Lakers fans crying tonight!

Listen up you Boston Pancake Tranny the only cocksucking and crying going down tonite will be done by Boston getting their asses invaded on the court 2 nite

TheNextGen
06-15-2010, 06:48 PM
Lakers in 7

NRHector
06-15-2010, 06:55 PM
tonight the mighty san antonio celtics are going for #22 :toast

Giuseppe
06-15-2010, 06:56 PM
Uh, that is 21 1/2, muttonhead.

Koolaid_Man
06-15-2010, 07:01 PM
this is what you Boston's Ho's should BUMP tonite...Yes sir real Boston Ho's get down on tha floor and suck that Laker Nation Dick

TZ6xUNpEyXk

z0sa
06-15-2010, 07:02 PM
tonight the mighty san antonio celtics are going for #22 :toast

:toast

duncan228
06-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Police prep for Boston crowds amid NBA finals (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-nbafinals-bostonfans)
By Rodrique Ngowi

Authorities are gearing up for crowd control around Boston as the Celtics take on the Lakers in Game 6 of the NBA finals needing one victory to secure an unprecedented 18th title.

Massachusetts State Police say troopers, dog and mounted patrols will assist Boston police if the Celtics win Tuesday night and fans begin celebrating.

In the past, some Boston sports celebrations have ended in tragedy, including three deaths since 2004.

A college student stopped breathing and went into cardiac arrest after being taken into custody on a public drinking charge during street celebrations of the Celtics’ 2008 championship. He died 11 days later.

Another college student died in October 2004 after being struck in the eye by a pepper-pellet fired by police while celebrating the Red Sox victory in the AL Championship Series.

A 21-year-old man was killed when a drunken driver plowed through a crowd of revelers during Super Bowl victory celebrations in February 2004.

duhoh
06-15-2010, 10:31 PM
ouch.

Killakobe81
06-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Bump talk shit now loser ass tellme how my ass taste!!

pauls931
06-16-2010, 08:09 AM
This series was over after game 3.

21_Blessings
06-16-2010, 10:45 AM
:bking